More of What Friends Are For Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Together?" I asked stupidly, but I was really surprised.

"Of course together, you dope!" she laughed.

She got up and lead me by the hand. I wasn't about to resist. I knew there wouldn't be any more fucking however.

The shower was a bit more rambunctious than the one we'd shared the time before. She wasn't nearly as sore and tender, except of course her ass, which I was glad to spend a long time tenderly washing. You know that I couldn't resist giving her pussy enough attention with my hands that she came twice in the shower. Both were loud and long and I had to hold her up while she recovered.

By that time of course I had a fully raging hard on. She took one look at it once she focused again and said, "I guess we need to do something about that!"

She proceeded to give me the best hand job I'd ever experienced. It occurred to me that it was just about the only thing we'd never done together. She used lots of soap and slowly and methodically increased my arousal. She'd pay attention to the head, doing marvelous things to it while slowly stroking the shaft with her other hand. Or she be working my balls with one hand while stroking me. She use both hands to jack me, then stop completely and use both hands on my balls at once. It wasn't teasing exactly, but it was luxuriously long and slow. She kept building me closer and closer until as a final point there was no further to go.

She pumped me hard and fast so that I came violently, draining every drop out of my balls before she stopped.

When it was over I was slumped against the wall, barely able to make my leg support me. We were both cover in thick globs of cum, requiring and complete rewashing of each other. Oh darn.

Just before we shut off the water to get out, we simultaneously reached for each other and started to kiss. It was long and hard and passionate. For a second neither one of us said a word.

As I cupped her mons one last time, I said, "I sure am going to miss this!"

"And I sure am going to miss this" she replied holding my completely limp dick.

I knew I shouldn't do it, but I couldn't help it. With what I can only guess was the same kind of eye twinkling expression she'd use on me several times, I added, "Maybe you can figure out a way then.

A huge smile was my reward, and thought she didn't say anything further, I thought I could see her actually start to think.

We were both dressed and she was all packed up by the time John returned. He'd stayed away more than the two hours he'd said, being sure we had the time we might want or need. He looked very much at peace.

"I think we better be off Scott. You ready Laura?" he didn't quite seem to know what to say next.

"Yup, all ready" she said.

"Scott, I, well I, I just don't know what to say!" he managed.

"Then don't say anything! Take your wonderful wife and go have a great life!" was my response.

"Thanks!" he said grabbing my hand and pumping.

"No, thank you" I said sincerely.

I walked them to their car and as John put their stuff in the trunk I got a circumspect hug and a chaste kiss on the cheek from Laura. As I helped her into the car and closed the door I gave her a little wink. I got a conspiratorial grin in return.

I leaned in the window, "I'll talk to you soon. Drive safe going home."

It was a goodbye you might expect among three friends who just spent the weekend together relaxing and visiting, not nearly fucking each other to death and then some.

I turned when I reached the cabin door and they were waving as they drove off I waved until they went around the bend out of sight, then went inside wondering. Just wondering.

The end

Or is it?

First I want to thank everyone who has taking the time to write feedback and/or vote. The response has been fantastic. More than I ever imagined.

I have an idea for yet another sequel. I'd like to hear your thoughts, should John and Laura just drive off to their new life, or should there be a continuing adventure that includes Scott? Please let me hear what you think.

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12