All Comments on 'More Power to Her'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
your wife being used

This is best part, wife telling husband while he holds to get royal fucking.

my wife has been fucked by prashant and his friend Mahesh.

this gave opportunity to lick their juices and she was extremely tasty with mixture of cum from two.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 10 years ago

Overall I enjoyed the read. I did not enjoy the wife describing what was happening to her. That, at least to me, always sounds phony.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
I liked it

And I hope my 5 vote helps raise it's rating .

It doesn't deserve the low number it's currently getting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sick little boys.

But that just means more pussy for the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: william smythe

the rating is a matter of opinion. where have you been? I'm not in the least surprised of the low rating. cuckold stories are disliked by many including myself. 1* and that is what this story deserves. that's my opinion, just as worthy as yours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hardly lonely

Two men together and lonely? Wrong definition .

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
No no no - those tight black Lycra leggings are cheap and tacky

not even the fittest of the fit can carry them off. Why black lycra when leather (though more expensive) will do? Nylon leopard skin print as bad...jeez. get her up in good old tight fitting expensive cut vaqueros why not. It's not like she's acting total slut trailer trash whore ffs.

Oh wait...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why Read If Offended?

Most of you guys reading this stuff are pussies for sure. You read the person's story, fictional or non-fiction, then chop it up. Why the fuck are you all here reading this stuff if you don't like it so much? I think you guys are fucking punks whose women have fucked other guys and you're bitter, or you're some fat balding guy (with a ponytail) living in your Mom's basement hating on the writers. CUT THE BULLSHIT. If you're not interested in reading this stuff, DON'T READ IT. Losers.

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 10 years ago
Sharing

Great story and a great time, that's what its all about.

Nothing wrong with sharing a hot wife and having some great fun with her and the guys.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
to anonymous

You are absolutely right. You are welcome to your opinion just as I am to mine.

I just happen to think that mine is the more logical.

You probaably feel the same about yours but I hate to see you down-rate a good story. Do you really think that's fair simply because you don't like the theme of it?

A lot of great literature is based on some pretty ugly themes.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
RE: ANON WHO REPLIED TO WILLIAM SMYTH

You are right, your opinion is as valuable as anyone's. Would you please enlighten us as to why you continue to read stories you hate? Most of us stop hitting our thumb with a hammer after the first few times. NEWS FLASH! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, JUST STOP READING AS SOON AS YOU REALIZE YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY. ITEM #2: ALMOST EVERY LOVING WIVES STORY WILL HAVE A CUCKOLD. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY THE EROTIC COUPLINGS CATEGORY.

TO: MrMrsScrewloose. You have a very good story here. Sure, it's wild, but isn't that what erotic fiction should be? I gave you ***** and wish more were were available. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You Have Nerve Carolina

Bitching about someones opinion after posting that gay fuckfest Oscar and Irene.MoronAs for this story pretty well written if not formulaic in.content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good one

Like to see a man share his hot wife with others. Now, really give her full freedom to cuckold you when the mood strikes her. You will still get to eat her pussy and clean her creampies.

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Good story, very erotic

It's first class 5 star pornography and unfortunately it's probably going to get a lot of insults from would-be critics who think the author is some kind of weird pervert.

What he is simply a loving husband who delights in seeing his wife's huge sex drive fully satisfied. and realizes that it takes more than one man to do the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ditto

I concur with the above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★- (5-)!

Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★- (5-)

Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and share it with me. She enjoys stories where a wife gets passed around a bit! We especially liked the fact that when dancing and every other activity, the husband always let the linemen know what the next step was with his wife. He would hold her close, then they would hold her close. He would grope her, then they would, etc. I like to do this with my wife so, that the man she is flirting with knows what will fly.

Also, we loved the "Cupid's Cloister ain't lined with Teflon, y'know!" comment. My wife loves to do multiples, but if they each do her twice in one night, she can only handle about five guys.

We agree “Wow! Power to the pussy!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVED it. A tour de force.

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥), 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE erotic stories in which the wife has sex with another man or other men and the loving husband either is an active participant or "he stands by his woman."

I first became aware of my voyeur side during a camping trip. We joined a group of camoars who were sitting around the campfire. I went to our tent to fetch some mosquito repellent. I took a shortcut on my way back. Hence I was coming back from another direction.

What I saw shook me to the core. A camper was sitting to the left of my wife. She wore her real short Daisy Dukes and a cropped T. With his left hand he was caressing her left thigh from the knee all the way up to near her crotch. His right arm was around the small of her back; his right hand was resting on the love handle that covered her hip.

I could not be seen. I watched them. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts. I watch them as though she was not my wife and this was not happening to me, none of that was happening to me. But in a strange way I admired the scene, it was mesmerizing.

I snapped out of the trance, walked around through the woods and entered the campfire area at the same spot where I exited.

He was sitting at least 2 feet away from her. She introduced us. Told me he was camping alone and would would be leaving in the morning. She said in front of him, "He would like to keep in touch with us; he will invite us to his parties. I have already told him we will invite him when we have a party... I knew you and I would be on the same page."

I never told my wife what I had seen.

Emotionally and mentally I was at very strange place. I was loving her less and less BUT she was turning me on more and more.

I started to literally worship her thighs, her ass, and (yes!) the love handles on her hips.

The "camper" became a regular guest at our parties.

She was still having sex with me. I could not get enough of her body. When in bed with her I fucked her vigorously and tirelessly like a man possed (which I was.)

She and I separated within 3 months.

I did not miss her in terms of love, but in the next six months she was in most of my jack-off fantasies.

I am aware that I am not a run-of-the-mill specimen. But, to each their own!

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥), 👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous