More Power to Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaves to lie down and get a drink. I kneel between her legs. "Now honey, are you going to fuck your wife, too, with all their cum inside her? Two men just came in me and you want to slide your big dick into my juicy cunt, don't you." They encourage, come on, fuck her, fuck her good, she wants it, she wants more. Dump more cum into her! Their cum is all over her lips and thighs, still dripping out of her slit and down her ass. The sheets are soaked with a big wet spot. I lift her knees over my shoulders and she pulls my cock into her. It slides in oh so easily, she is so filled with her juices and theirs. I am so turned on that the slipperiness, the little friction, it doesn't slow me down, I come in maybe two minutes, adding my load of semen to her dripping honey pot. I lie down on her, she wraps her legs around me, crosses her ankles and squeezes me with arms and legs so that I can barely breathe. "Oh, I love you so much," she whispers in my ear as she is nibbling on it. "I love you, I love you, I love you. Thank you for this fun present. Your wife got felt up and fingered and fucked! And loved it! She loved taking those cocks into her and milking them. Mmmmm."

I got up and went to the john. When I came out, she was still on the bed, still naked, and the guys were kissing and feeling her all over. Dan was between her legs, holding her ass up, drilling her slippery hole with three fingers and licking her clit. Vin was kissing her deeply, roughly cupping and squeezing her breasts. She was getting turned on all over again. She held out her arms to him as an invitation. Dan climbed up onto her, kissed her, and buried his stiff cock into her again. "Oh, hubby, he's back between my legs, that stranger, he forced himself into me again, he's fucking me again! That strange man is back in your wife's pussy, he's fucking your wife again! I feel his hard cock sawing in and out of me!" They writhed together on the bed, he pumped his meat into her for maybe five minutes and came again, both of them moaning loudly, their mouths locked together trying to keep from screaming to scare the neighbors.

He pulled out and Vin didn't waste a second climbing between her legs. She didn't even get a chance to straighten out her hips. He knelt between her thighs, pushed her knees way out to the sides to open her up as wide as possible. His hard dick was sticking straight out, aiming right into her. She reached down briefly to point the shaft precisely into her hole, and he shoved it in. Slowly pushing, not lunging, savoring the incredible hot, slippery feeling of her hot cunt, still tight even after all this abuse, he sunk his cock into her to the hilt. I know what her cunt feels like in the middle of a fuck session, already slippery with woman juices and man juices. I know what it feels like to plunge my cock into her hot pussy like that.

She was folded almost in half, her pussy hole aimed straight up, his cock driving in straight down. He did push-ups on her, his cock sliding in and out, down and up. I could see some of the quart of semen in her hole being pushed and pulled out of her, flowing all over her inner lips and outer lips and making a mess in her pubes and dripping down her ass. The way she was folded, her fuck tube was contracted to half its normal length, his dick bottomed out in her on each stroke. "He's pumping into me! He's pounding on my cervix, I can feel his cock knocking at the entrance to my womb! Oh, god, I'm so full of hot semen and there's more to come!" I reached over and held her breast, tweaked her nipple while she was being royally fucked. He came in a few minutes and just collapsed on top of her. She lowered her legs down over his. They lay there sweating and exhausted for a minute longer.

But she had to get up to pee, too. We let her up. She stood there and posed for us for a minute before leaving, our collective cum dripping down both her legs. Shiny thighs, parted invitingly and heavily coated with five loads of semen. Incredible. Beautiful. She looked Venus-like, goddess-like, and sluttish all together. She reached down to her pussy, her fingers came away soaked in cum, she licked them passionately. We all watched her cum-wet ass jiggle as she walked away.

When she came out, there was no more fucking, just hugging and kissing and dancing and fondling. The guys - we guys - all mauled her boobs and held her ass and cupped her crotch and put our fingers way up her while hugging and sort of dancing. And she stroked our cocks and tickled our balls with her fingernails. She loved being manhandled again, pushed her hips into us and down on our hands to get our fingers in deeper. She had cleaned up the outside, but she was still super-slidy on the inside. "Cupid's Cloister ain't lined with Teflon, y'know!" she always says.

Eventually she and I were sober enough to drive. They helped her put her clothes on. Of course they took every opportunity to feel her body, feel her pussy, grab her tits, and poke her insides while pulling on her panties, her leggings, bra, sweater, even shoes.

We went home that night and just cuddled. But we spent the next two days fucking like teenagers as we recounted the experience of the other night. Wow! Power to the pussy!

12