All Comments on 'More Than A Cab Driver'

by cindy_4u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceover 12 years ago
nice tale

Cindy hope it was true as I got wet reading it and hope that you have more black cocks you have had fun with to tell about. Don't let the asshole's that read it and say they hate it,calling you names for filling your needs stop your writing, although they read about black cocks giving a white woman what she needs and knowing they got off on it, as they most likely don't have much in their pants to offer a horny woman so they read and wack off. I have been fucking BBC for years and love it.

Cinnamon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good for you

Young women should take advantage of such situations. Many boyfriends are such jerks.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 12 years ago
good story

sounded true , sure made me wet , luv how she took care of his black cock, surely she will get he again or more black cock for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

if you snooze you lose as the saying goes nice story it really made me horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your story was hot.

Very nice, I hope that you enjoyed yourself as much as I enjoyed reading about you getting what you needed as your boyfriend was passed out.

I wish I was there to watch as your young white body was receiving the pleasures of the black cabbie. I would of made sure that after the black cab driver was finished driving into your white pussy, and after he left I would of licked all the evidence of your fun night. Just so you would not have to explain to your boyfriend when he woke up, why you were full of cum.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Let's

humiliate the poor old white boy friend at every conceivable opportunity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous