All Comments on 'More than Friends'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Omg! I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to see more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY! HOT!

I like this story. Great characterizations!

ChrissiChrissialmost 6 years ago
Good start

Hi, good start, would like to read more about this relationship...would have been nice to draw it out a bit,..but that’s ok

PS: it’s “clique” not “cliche”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely story

lovely story, nice build-up, great characters, i hope you continue this story and your other stories.

bananashake1997bananashake1997almost 6 years ago
Waiting for next part

Nice build up . I like most when the girl has bigger dick than boy , and in a romantic way the humiliation starts but love never dry ups. I wish she is more masculine than her in many way and he likes that.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
Good one!

Really enjoyed this...hope there is more!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 6 years ago
Good one

This was pretty good. I'm looking forward to reading more of it. I liked the idea of them having been best friends for a while, and the fact that it was the first time having sex for both of them. Can't wait for the next part.

chapelsknightchapelsknightalmost 6 years ago

More please and TYVM for sharing

Mr_MergersMr_Mergersalmost 6 years ago
RE

Very good start. Please add more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Please continue and I like when the girl has a bigger dick that the guy. Hope she is more of a top than bottom.

Artificial_IntArtificial_Intalmost 6 years ago
A bit sad

Isn't it a gay tags story? As someone even cutie tgirl pounding regular guys crack...

librertinlibrertinalmost 6 years ago
Show must go on!

If WhiskeyIsGood, the Pope of topping trans girls, says you must continue, then you just crack some knuckles and start typing, Personally would prefer her as a cute doe eyed bottom in their relationship with enough versatility to avoid boredom, but after all she is your girl and he is your boy to do as you please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Really hope you write a follow up chapter(s) to this, these two seem like a really cute couple and I’d love to see how they get on navigating through college

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Wasn't really sure what to make of this one. While I certainly feel for Jessica, I can't really say she didn't bring at least some of her problems onto herself. I also didn't really feel like she deserved Kevin. I mean, she ditches him when she's popular and falls back on his friendship once she's lost everything else. Which was an extra shitty thing to do considering the conversation they had the first day they met. Worse than that though is how she acts afterwards. She tells him he doesn't have to apologize all the time but is constantly saying stuff like: "Speak for yourself, life was never simple for me" or "life's not fair." I don't foresee a happy relationship with that kind of dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally agree 100% with illwind

No matter how hot a story or a situation is, if a character is a piece of shit, you could never enjoy that. Unless you're into fucked-up situations, that is. I don't know what "friends" mean to you, but that's not it. At all. She's not his friend, she's just using him as a tool, and he's too much lost over her to acknowledge that. Once more, you shouldn't use those "romance" tags, because this ain't romance. You sure can't write romance, just abuse, either physical or emotional. And list time I checked, abuse wasn't equal to romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not your best story but a good read.

Screw the critics you do your thing with these stories. And when you true to your genre the stories are dynamite. I hope you don’t change❤️

Angus74Angus74about 5 years ago
People are stupid

Kids are dumb in school. When you have never been popular and suddenly are, it throws off who you are. Most people remember who they are sooner or later. There is nothing weird about this story. Screw them all. I love your writing. I haven't found one yet that I didn't enjoy.... although a game of basketball is my favorite. Keep writing and I will keep reading. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hope this story continues

Oh Man I wish I had a Girlfriend Like Jessica

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 2 years ago
A Love Made Out Of Tragedy.

For Jess and Kevin it was a slow progression of friendship,then distance of Jess joining the Popular Kids and leaving Kevin behind out of spite that he wasn't good enough.Then utter devastation when Jess was outed as Trans,and comes crawling back to Kevin who reacted angrily cause she never told him of her secret.

And Jess jumped to conclusions that he hated her for being a guy instead of it being that she didn't trust him enough to tell Kevin the truth.Alas Jess felt utterly alone and hopeless and tried to kill herself out of sheer agony.

But thankfully Kevin managed to get help in time to keep her from dying.Now they are in College and even roommates and Kevin bares his soul and tells Jess he is in love with her regardless of what she was born as,and Jess finally realizes how stupid and idiotic she was to not see Kevin for who he is,her best friend .

And so Kevin must show her why he fell in love with her,and winds up being the one who receives Jess's cock first in his ass instead of her getting stuffed.But all things considered I hope both Kevin and Jess end up graduating College and Jess gets her boob job like her Mom said she would pay for after College.

Ultimately I hope Jess decides to keep her girl cock and her and Kevin fuck eachother constantly and manages to be able to get married and adopt some kids to raise together and live as a Trans Family and Jess doesn't try to hurt herself anymore and loves Kevin dearly for saving her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i couldn't get a quarter way through this, what's with all the flashbacks all at once? makes it so unreadable

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze36111 months ago

We need more stories like this! The boy finally gets the girl!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent! Stories should have this as the core rather than humiliation and pain like with your femboy stories. Don't get me wrong, some domination is fine when there is love and caring involved rather than just selfish behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
2367 Followers
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...