All Comments on 'More than Friends: Ch. 05'

by subdued_passion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved the story.

Just one critique. If all three of them grew up together how could Yves's mom have not met Edward. Just one little glitch, still a five star story.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago
yu

Glad that was settled and they can move on as friends.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantalmost 10 years ago
Another Chapter is Needed

Another Chapter is needed to tie up the loose strings of Yvonne and Dara. How did she get him to break the date with Janice? Do they end up together?

Otherwise, 5 star story all the way.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Finally finished, I don't think it needs another chapter, also be careful with your use of: he, she, his, her, half the time you use the wrong one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

it felt a little rushed, i wish you'd spent a more time on edward and janice getting together. still, it's a good story and i hope you write more like it.

subdued_passionsubdued_passionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Thank you everyone for reading and commenting. I wrote this chapter in a rush and pressed as I was for time, merely skimmed through it before posting. I just read it on the site and OMG, I am mortified by all the mistakes- I'm one of those people who skip words and sentences when they type or write stuff because my hand can't keep up with my mind, so I need to spend more time on my editing (I also noticed that for some reason the text from Yves to Dara doesn't show here in the story). So, I want to particularly thank all the generous and wonderful readers who voted 5* anyway. I plan to earn those stars by editing the whole story and posting it again as one piece by September. I'll leave the story here as it is till then.

I planned to write a love story for Yvonne and a separate epilogue for this one but last night I figured out a way to incorporate the epilogue into Yvonne's story. Check my submissions in a month or so as I should have the first chapter by then.

If you're wondering why so long, it's because I want to try my hand at some other categories for some time before I start another Romance story. :)

To the reader who asked "how could Yves's mom have not met Edward"- Martha hasn't met Edward as an adult after he left for prep school.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Rushed or not....IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! Have loved this story from the beginning and the way you meandered through this marvelous maze really kept my interest...kept me waiting for each chapter! I do hope to see that epilogue and will look for it every day!!!!!

mammoetmammoetalmost 10 years ago
great story

please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bleeeaaaaah!

For a story with a reeeaaaaaalllllyyyy dragged out beginning you seemed to be in such a hurry to finish up! Lol. Wait a min..they were all very close as kids and her mum never met him? And lastly,I don't know what "being adult" about someone you love breaking your heart means...how is that even possible?..chuckles. Perhaps Yvonne never really loved him. I liked Yvonne...Please don't leave her hanging. Give her a happy ending too ....and NOT with Dara! Chuckles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing story!

I loved it! I hope you do an epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh goodness, I loved this story. It ended fine in my opinion. I'm glad the soul mates that couldn't really be together finally go together. I honestly don't care what happens to Yvonne (though I like that she looked out for the both of them in the end). I'm fine with just this - no epilogue or separate story (I have yet to see your other submissions so if you posted an epilogue or a separate story for Yvonne disregard my contentment in not having additional stories). So glad they can be happy. Yaaay. Very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please write more

Hi there. You stated that you had an idea for an epilogue. I hope you do write it. It seems like we should hear of the first time they make love as Janice waited So Long for that to happen--even if you decide that they wait until they are officially married to do so. Without that, the story seems unfinished. Thanks and great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm hoping you write the epilogue!

I'm hoping you write the epilogue! Thanks for the story and the great writing! I would really like to know what happens to Yves. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe more....

After investing so much time in this incredible story I actually got a bit nervous about your plans for an epilogue because I thought it ended perfectly. But, after reading it a second time, I'm more on board.....but only if you don't mess with Janice & Eddie. I agree with another's comment about Yves finding love herself, and maybe catch up with Jan & Eddie & their married life (kids, maybe). Anyway, loved the story!!!

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

Wait a minute. Eddie says the most inappropriate thing he could possibly say in her office and she doesn’t go ballistic? Especially on top of what he said to her on the beach? I know they’ve been best buddies since childhood but even as a man I could imagine her starting to think he was some perverted fuck. I loved this story but this bit was a little too weird for me and I stopped reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous