More than I Deserve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,858 Followers

"I thought, he'd never leave," said Sam, as the three of us watched him through the window.

"Are you really going to sit in the middle?" I asked Bobby. "Between the two women who love you more than anything in the world."

"I wanted to see what it feels like," he said. I went into shock. It was the first time he'd actually spoken to me directly in years. He'd always bought me presents for Christmas or my birthday. He even took care of me when I was sick, but he'd never spoken to me. It was like a gift.

"So you finally forgave me?" I asked.

"Years ago," he said. The three of us snuggled under a big old blanket and watched a movie together. We weren't all equal. I love Bobby. I love Sam. Bobby loves me and God knows he loves Sam. It feels good anyway. It feels right. It's more than I deserve.

The End

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,858 Followers
1...456789