All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 16'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
i loved this chapter

Yes meg is pregnant should be cool luc as a dad hum interesting can not wait for more

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Sweet!

It would be nice if Ginny could have one of her own now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it

another great chapter.... Meg is pregnant . Now how many cubs will she have. Keep the chapters coming i love this story.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Another great story!

I knew from the author's note that she was pregnant (partner saying 'about damn time.') I really look forward to chapters of this series coming out. Please keep up the good work.

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREabout 13 years ago
Hmmm,

I wonder if this means that they'll feal the need to tell Meg's Sis the full truth about Luc...

Interresting possabilaties...

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Loved It!!!

I adore your story and it just keeps getting better and better! Please continue as I can't wait to read more!!

blunajanablunajanaabout 13 years ago
This is wonderful!

This story is really soecial and I love it! Keep your brilliant work up and I am waiting for ore chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awsome

great story i love for a lot more

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
knock,knock.........

Who's there?

jaisen.

Who's jaisen?

The jaisen who's going to update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago

The everyday-ness of this story, with the almost complete lack of real conflict or villain, really sets it apart. I don't mean that in a bad way. While this is obviously not the most exciting or action-packed werewolf story, it's comforting in a down-home kind of way.

A crazy, hectic day in most other wolf stories around here would involve a battle with vampires or another pack, or both, and all of the non-humans would have more power than they (or the writer) know what to do with.

This is a nice change of pace.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I completely agree with hakdrakken. The everyday-ness is very much a plus.

The sleepy thoughts of the wolf are adorable. I just wonder how the wolf didn't recognise the pup(s?) earlier?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
691 Followers
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.