All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 16'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I completely agree with hakdrakken. The everyday-ness is very much a plus.

The sleepy thoughts of the wolf are adorable. I just wonder how the wolf didn't recognise the pup(s?) earlier?

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago

The everyday-ness of this story, with the almost complete lack of real conflict or villain, really sets it apart. I don't mean that in a bad way. While this is obviously not the most exciting or action-packed werewolf story, it's comforting in a down-home kind of way.

A crazy, hectic day in most other wolf stories around here would involve a battle with vampires or another pack, or both, and all of the non-humans would have more power than they (or the writer) know what to do with.

This is a nice change of pace.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
knock,knock.........

Who's there?

jaisen.

Who's jaisen?

The jaisen who's going to update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awsome

great story i love for a lot more

blunajanablunajanaabout 13 years ago
This is wonderful!

This story is really soecial and I love it! Keep your brilliant work up and I am waiting for ore chapters. Thank you.

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Loved It!!!

I adore your story and it just keeps getting better and better! Please continue as I can't wait to read more!!

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREabout 13 years ago
Hmmm,

I wonder if this means that they'll feal the need to tell Meg's Sis the full truth about Luc...

Interresting possabilaties...

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Another great story!

I knew from the author's note that she was pregnant (partner saying 'about damn time.') I really look forward to chapters of this series coming out. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it

another great chapter.... Meg is pregnant . Now how many cubs will she have. Keep the chapters coming i love this story.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Sweet!

It would be nice if Ginny could have one of her own now.

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
i loved this chapter

Yes meg is pregnant should be cool luc as a dad hum interesting can not wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.