More Than Just Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not aware of what mom was saying as she looked at the photo I had just taken. When she moved her eyes from the display screen they locked on mine. She gave me a wide smile.

"Getting an eyeful?" she asked, teasing. Her eyes met mine as she smiled.

"You've got more than an eyeful," I shot back. I dared be that bold because I could tell from her tone of voice that she was not bothered by my leering, which surprised me.

"I thought that the expression was 'more than a handful'," she corrected with a smirk.

"Well, you've got more than a handful too," I added, unable to suppress a smirk. "You should let me take another photo so Uncle Gary gets a better look."

Mom gave a sexy laugh as she looked down at herself, then back to me. "Oh... he's already gotten plenty of looks at them," she said with an enigmatic smile.

I was about to say something when she interrupted me.

"I'm going to go put some clothes on before you try to talk me into more photos. Send him the photo and tell him it was my idea." She left my bedroom, leaving me alone with my questions and taboo thoughts.

After mom got dressed she returned downstairs. My mind was not on homework, but I stayed upstairs for close to another hour or so. I wanted to be around her. Just to look at her. But right then I was so driven by lust that I almost didn't trust myself not to do or say something rash that I would regret.

When I started making my way down the stairs that evening I could hear the sound of the television. Mom was curled up on the couch, watching some crime drama. She was wearing a long white skirt that barely covered her knees and a loose-fitting pink blouse. I sat down beside her, more interested in her than the tv show.

"I sent the photo," I said.

"Have you heard back from him yet?" she asked, sounding anxious.

"No."

"I hope he likes it," she said.

My mom's concern surprised me. She looked stunning. There was no doubt in my mind that Uncle Gary would not only like the photo, but probably beg for more. I was also surprised that she was obviously enjoying teasing her younger brother so much. Still, I was also benefiting from it so I was not about to question it.

"You're kidding, right?" I gave mom a surprised stare.

"No," she said. "I meant it."

I let out a quiet laugh as I shook my head.

"What was that for?" Mom shifted on the couch to face me as she asked the question.

"Because you look great, mom. Uncle Gary's only complaint will be that you left too much covered."

"Well, I probably showed a little more than I should have, but it's not like he hasn't seen that much before."

"Oh --," I said, raising my eyebrows. "And just how much has he seen?"

Mom never replied. She gave me a modest smile, apparently hoping I would guess the rest. That was not good enough for me, however.

"How much has he seen?" I pressed, feeling my lust building.

"Just my boobs," she admitted, seeming almost ashamed.

"You mean -- "

"Yes. Topless," she added.

I was not able to hide my surprise, and probably more than a little lust. My eyes grew wide. "When was this?"

"Years ago," she said. "You were little. Your father was away for the weekend with The National Guard. Gary came over because I was having trouble with the computer. Well, you know what he's like... it wasn't long before he was trying to feel me up. I didn't stop him. I know I should have, but I thought he'd just want a quick feel. I guess I owed him that much for fixing my computer, so I let him." She let out a nervous giggle.

"What did he do?" I asked, eager to hear more details.

"He had me backed against the computer desk and was... you know... feeling me." She paused a moment and gave me a nervous smile. "Then he pulled my top up. It happened so fast that I couldn't stop him. I wasn't wearing a bra, so they were right there for him to see." She grinned and laughed at her own bawdiness.

"What happened?" I wasn't about to let her end her recounting just yet. I was getting more turned-on by the instant and craved more details of her illicit tryst with her brother. My hard cock pushed up at the front of my jeans and I wondered if she could tell that I was hard as nails.

"You can imagine what happened," she said. "He played with them for a while -- until I made him stop."

"Wow, mom," I breathed, unable to hide my surprise.

"I know. It was really slutty of me. I convinced myself that I let it happen because I missed your father and got carried away."

"No," I blurted out. "I didn't mean that it was slutty of you -- just... naughty."

Mom smiled, seeming relieved and maybe even a little pleased by my reaction.

"Was that the first time he'd seen them?"

"Yes, and the last. Except for when he peeks down my top sometimes," she explained with a giggle.

I nodded, unsure of what else to say.

"So, you haven't lost respect for me?" Mom seemed worried and almost afraid of my answer.

"No, of course not!" I assured her.

Mom beamed a smile at me as her blue eyes glimmered. She leaned towards me and threw her arms around my shoulders, hugging me tight. Instantly I was aware of her breasts pressing against me. They felt wonderful. Big and firm. I slid my arms around her waist and hugged her. I could smell a mixture of soap and shampoo. The scent was feminine. Sexy. I closed my eyes and inhaled, feeling her soft hair caress my cheek.

As I slipped my hand up mom's back I realized that I felt no bra strap beneath her blouse. I pulled her tighter to me, feeling her breasts move and rub over my chest as I glided my hand over her back.

"No one else knows about what I just told you." Mom's breath was warm as it washed over my neck.

"Don't worry; I'll never tell anyone," I promised.

"Thanks," she breathed, sounding very relieved.

Mom shifted her hips and wiggled closer to me, resting her head on my shoulder. I felt her body relax against mine. "It's been so long since anyone has held me." Her voice was soft, sexy as she spoke.

"I bet Uncle Gary would." I teased.

"Yes, then he'd try to unbutton my blouse." She let out a soft giggle.

"He'd be happy that you're not wearing a bra," I joked.

Mom straightened up and gave me a surprised look. "How can you tell?"

My eyes immediately moved from her wide eyes, down to the front of her blouse. It was stretched tight across her chest now so the size so the contours of her breasts were plainly obvious. Her thick nipples stood out like two bullets from the pink cotton. I licked my lips as I stared.

"It's pretty obvious that you aren't."

"I think you're spending too much time around Gary," mom said, sounding only somewhat serious.

"Why?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Because now you're staring at me like he does."

"I can't help but admire a beautiful woman," I said, trying to sound like I was almost joking.

Mom's expression grew serious, concerned. She was sitting up, holding my forearms. "But, I'm your mother, Mark."

I gave my mother a chastened look, thinking of what to say. "I'm sorry, Mom," I mumbled.

"I'm not mad, honey. It's just that it's not appropriate." Her voice was less stern now, which relieved me.

"Less appropriate than when Uncle Gary does what he does?" I countered.

I could tell that mom was struggling for an answer and maybe getting annoyed. I decided that I had better diffuse the situation before she got angry with me.

"All I do is look," I said. "What guy wouldn't?"

Mom smiled and I could tell it was against her better judgement. "Up until now I was thinking that us spending time together while your father's away was good for us. Now I'm not so sure."

"Why?"

"Because I think that sometimes you look at me as someone other than your mother, or have feelings for me that you shouldn't."

Mom was absolutely right and I did not know how to deny it. I stared at my lap while I thought. "You liked it earlier when I held you, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, but -- "

"Then it's no different," I said. "I'm not saying that was inappropriate, but neither is it when I look at you sometimes. It's only natural. You're a beautiful woman, Mom."

Mom sighed. I could tell she had run out of arguments. She also seemed frustrated -- either at me or herself. Maybe both of us.

"It's so hard with your father being away. I worry constantly about that knock on the door. Then I have work and all the usual stuff around here that he would help me with. It's not that I don't appreciate what you do, but I miss your father so much." Her voice began to quiver as she spoke.

I saw pools of water forming in mom's eyes. Moments later, tears began to roll down her face. I took hold of her shoulders and pulled her to me again. She sobbed into my chest for a good ten minutes while I held her and rubbed her back. I told her that I loved her and that dad would be okay.

After a while mom straightened her back and forced a smile. She wiped her wet cheeks and pushed her hair back over her shoulders. "Don't tell Gary about this. He'll only make fun of me for being a big baby."

"No, he'd be worried about you," I said. "But I won't tell him."

"Thanks." Mom smiled again and kissed my cheek.

My hands were on her waist, just above her hips, but my eyes had wandered down to the front of her blouse again. Guilt and arousal welled inside me as I focused on her stiff nipples. She tilted her head down, following my gaze, then back up. She smiled.

"Gary's missing a show," she said, almost laughing.

"Yeah, a better one than this afternoon." I didn't bother to look up as I spoke.

"Why? Because I'm not wearing a bra."

I looked at her, nodding, then grinned.

"You are bad as Gary!" She let out a quiet laugh.

"I think you're really as bad as him, but hide it better," I suggested.

"No way!" she said, sounding emphatic, then chuckled.

"Uncle Gary doesn't care if people know what he's like. You're more subtle about it, but just as bad," I told her.

Mom thought about my observation for a moment. The corner of her mouth curled up, then a wide smile appeared. "Maybe you're right," she concluded.

"Maybe?" I shot back.

"Okay, you are, I guess," she relented.

"But that's okay. I like knowing you can be like that," I said.

"I think it's because your father's away. I miss him so much and when I'm around Gary I need to blow off some steam."

I gave her an understanding nod. "You can around me too, you know."

"I... I think you misunderstood me, honey."

I gave my head a shake, then grinned. "No."

"Mark, you're my son." She said the words as if they needed no further explanation as to how taboo my suggestion was.

"And Uncle Gary's your brother..." I added.

Mom sighed. She gave me an exasperated look, then smiled a bit. "I think it's time for me go go to bed. I'm tired and no match for your debating skills right now." She kissed my cheek and got up from the couch.

"Night, Mom. I love you."

"I love you too, honey."

I stayed downstairs until I was sure that mom was asleep, then went upstairs as quietly as I could. Lying in the dark, I stroked my cock, while thoughts and images of my mother reeled in my mind.

###

I barely paid any attention to my instructors during classes that Monday. My mind was consumed with thoughts of my mother. I also spent a good amount of time wrestling with guilt over my forbidden thoughts for her and trying to rationalize my feelings. After quite some time I managed to convince myself that regardless of what most people might think, my feelings for my mom were a private matter and that I was harming no one.

I guess essentially what I had decided to do was seduce my own mother. I had seduced girls before, but this was far beyond that sort of thing. This was something that was not only forbidden by polite society, but technically illegal -- although seldom enforced, if one is to believe the statistics.

Ironically, someone who was unwittingly helping me was Uncle Gary. I realized that his ribald behaviour and comments around mom seemed to be chipping away at her thin facade of morality and modesty. That, coupled with her missing dad during his deployment, made it easier for me to whittle away at her resistance. Through patience and perseverance I was sure that I could have her.

Yes, I realize that all this sounds cunning and calculated -- devoid of any sort of love or passion. But that is far from how I felt. I love my mother. I did not see her as a conquest. I wanted to be with her; not simply have her.

I arrived home over an hour before mom was due from work that afternoon. I poured myself a Pepsi and went up to my bedroom to check my email. As I had expected, there was a reply from Uncle Gary. It was brief, but succinct.

Beautiful! Got any more?

I laughed aloud when I read his email, then replied, telling him that photo was all I had. I was sorry to have to disappoint him, but I wished I had more photos as much as he did.

When I heard Mom's car in the yard some time later I grew excited. I hurried down the stairs to greet her.

"How were classes?" she asked, hanging her jacket on a coat tree in the corner.

"Boring."

"Work was slow today," she said. "Not that I'm complaining."

Mom walked over and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. I could smell her perfume. It was musky and excited me even more. I ran my hand up her back, gliding my fingers over her blouse. Beneath it I felt her bra, as I had expected. She was wearing a black skirt that left her knees exposed. I ran my eyes up her legs, wishing I could run my hand up under her skirt.

"Uncle Gary sent me an email about your photo."

"Oh, what did he say?" She sounded excited as her wide eyes met mine.

"Beautiful! Got any more? That's a quote."

Mom let out a loud laugh. "I hope you told him that was the only one."

"Yeah, but I don't know if he'll let up. He'll probably beg for more."

"Knowing him, he will," she said. "But that's all he's getting."

"Awwww..." I gave an exaggerated frown as I pouted.

Mom laughed again. "Great! Now I'll have both of you begging for more." She rolled her eyes and gave her head a shake.

"No, mom. I was only joking," I blurted out, hoping to avoid any suspicions about my taboo thoughts.

Much to my surprise, mom leaned forward and placed her hand on my shoulder. Her touch was soft and comforting. "I've seen how you look at me, Dave." Her words sounded more like an accusation than just an observation.

I struggled for words, but nothing I thought of saying sounded sincere or honest. My eyes shifted from hers to the floor. I swallowed hard, dreading what she might say next.

"I'm not mad, honey," she said, as if reading my mind. "It's just that we both know it's not right for you to have those sorts of feelings for me."

I raised my eyes to her, trying to not admit any guilt.

"You do -- don't you?" she asked.

"It's no different than Uncle Gary," I asserted.

"It's not right when he does it either," she countered.

"But, you said that it's easier to let him have a cheap thrill than fight with him."

Mom opened her mouth to say something, or maybe she already had. I never heard her because my hand was moving up to her left breast. My fingers curled around it as I pushed it up. I couldn't fit it all in my palm, although I tried. It was very firm and I began squeezing it as I moved my hand over it. Soon I felt her nipple harden. My fingers brushed over it, feeling it grow even thicker. I gave it a gentle pinch. It was and long, although it was covered by her blouse and bra. Mom gasped and looked down to my hand. She was either too surprised or excited to stop me. I hoped it was the latter.

After a few moments mom managed to pull herself away from my grasp. Her cheeks were flushed. She looked down and gave an embarrassed gasp when she realized that her nipples were standing out prominently from the front of her blouse. She tugged at it, trying to conceal her arousal.

"You mustn't ever do that again, David," she said, her voice sounding breathy.

"Don't worry, I'll never tell Uncle Gary," I promised.

"That's not the point," she snapped "That is not something a son should do to his mother."

I nodded, knowing she was right. But I also knew, or was reasonably sure, that she liked it as much as me, judging by how hard I'd made her nipples and how flushed her cheeks were. I smiled at her.

"Are you afraid he'll find out, or of what he'll think?" I asked.

Mom never answered. I waited a while, but there was nothing but silence. When she didn't respond I placed my hands on her hips and eased her closer to me. Her stomach brushed over mine and her breasts grazed my chest.

"Do you like it when Uncle Gary touches you?" I asked.

Mom's eyes met mine. She had a pleading look on her face, as if she wished I had not asked that question. I knew the answer, but wanted to hear her say it.

"Sometimes... a little." Her voice was barely audible.

"What about when he does it in front of me?"

"It... it embarrassed me at first. Then I noticed you watching and I wondered if you liked it."

"I do." I admitted.

Mom let out a shy giggle as she lowered her eyes to the floor. "It made me feel slutty -- like when I'd let him feel me years ago."

"But you liked it..." I added.

Mom raised her eyes to mine and nodded. She gave me a dim smile.

When I began fumbling with the top button of her blouse, mom did not stop me. She tilted her head and watched silently. One by one I undid the buttons of her blouse until it was open as far as the top of her skirt. I tugged at it, pulling it from inside her skirt, then unfastened the remaining buttons. I pulled it open wide. Her white bra held her breasts firmly, pushing them up into two firm mounds. I ran my hands over it, teasing her hard nipples through the material. She watched me fondle her, but said nothing. Her breathing had quickened and her cheeks were rosy. It was only when I began pulling her blouse off of her shoulders that she resisted. She eased back, giving me a wary look.

"Someone might come in," she said.

Instead of replying, I took her hand in mine. Her skin felt soft. She gave no resistance as I lead her out of the kitchen, towards the stairs leading to the bedrooms. It was there I felt her balk.

"Don't you feel like being bad?" I asked.

"Yes, but we shouldn't -- "

"No one will ever know," I said.

"I will." Mom gave me a gentle shove, then turned and ran up the stairs. A few seconds later I heard her bedroom door slam shut.

I slunk back to the kitchen, feeling ashamed and frightened. I wanted to go up to her room to try to say something to comfort her or to make things better, but I didn't dare to.

Mom never left her bedroom that evening. I was still tempted to go up and try to diffuse the situation but could not think of what I thought to be the right words. Besides, I thought that it was probably best to let her have some space, rather than doing or saying something that might make the situation worse.

###

I returned home from school before mom the next day. She had left for work while I was in the shower that morning so we had managed to avoid one another. I dreaded seeing her during supper and wondered if she felt the same.

During supper mom was polite, but aloof. She asked about my day and talked about hers a bit, but the conversation was stilted. Soon after I finished eating I excused myself, saying I was going up to my room to do homework. I stayed there for the rest of the evening. It was only about an hour after I heard mom go to bed that I turned out my light and went to bed too.

This became the new status quo for me and mom for the next few days. When we spoke it was perfunctory and tense and we avoided one another as much as possible. I hated it and blamed myself. Still, I did not know what to do or say to change things.