More Than Just Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"I'm... I'm not on the pill or anything, so...," she said, sounding almost apologetic. She gave me a worried look.

"Okay..." I grunted, feeling an orgasm building.

Mom's legs were wrapped around the small of my back, locking our bodies together. But I was staring at the point where we were joined, watching my shaft move in and out. It was wet with her juice, like her lips and below them.

"Oh god mom..." I cried out, knowing I was seconds away from cuming.

Mom pulled away, separating her tender folds from my cock. She grabbed my slick cock in her slender hand and pumped, aiming it at her breasts.

"Cum on my tits, honey," she urged in a wanton, panting voice.

My body tensed as I came. I clenched my jaw and sprayed my mother's breasts with three successive streams of my hot cum. It splashed over her firm mounds and upper chest. Mom reached down with her left hand and began rubbing her clit. She held my twitching cock in her other hand, then gave it a hard squeeze. She slid her fingers down it, milking the last bit of cum from me. She leaned closer and wiped the head of my cock over her left nipple, coating it with the last few drops of sticky cum. When she let out another loud moan and froze I smiled, listening to her cum. I held her to me until she relaxed.

Mom looked down to her chest, surveying the ribbons of cum running down towards her hard nipples. She spread it around, smearing it over her nipples and areolas, then licked her fingers.

"Mmmmm... you taste good," she said.

I laid down beside my mother, rolling over on my left side to face her. We smiled at each other.

"That was amazing." I leaned closer and kissed her rosy cheek.

Mom smiled and nodded, still breathing hard. "I would have never guessed that you were such a wonderful lover," she said.

I smiled, feeling proud and pleased that I had made her happy. "Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. You were wonderful too."

We lay there on the bed for close to an hour, arms and legs entwined. Silently we ran our hands over one another's body and looked into each other's eyes. We were no longer mother and son; we were lovers.

The bond of parent and child is one that can never be severed, but that day I discovered that it can be made stronger sometimes.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers