More Than Just Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After supper Friday night I went out with friends to a movie. I was glad for a change in my routine of hiding in my room until mom went to bed. I guessed that she may have also been glad to have me out of the house for an evening.

I returned home late that night, timing my arrival when I thought that mom would have already gone to bed. The downstairs was in darkness when I got home. I crept upstairs as quietly as I could.

When I left the bathroom I noticed a thin strip of light shining from under mom's bedroom door. I was surprised that she was still awake. AsI crept by her room I heard her call out to me.

"Dave, is that you?"

I wanted to laugh, wondering who else she might have thought it was. "Yes," I said, turning towards her closed door.

"Come in," she said.

Feeling sheepish and nervous, I turned the knob of the door. When I stepped inside i found my mother sitting up in bed. A small lamp on the night stand was the only light in the room. She was wearing one of dad's white shirts. her hair was slightly damp, indicating that she had showered earlier. She was holding a black laptop on her thighs, which were covered by a thin blanket.

"I got an email from your father. Want to read it?"

"Of course."

As I stepped closer to the bed mom slid towards the middle. She patted the mattress, indicating for me to sit down. I joined her on the bed and she wiggled closer to me, then turned the laptop so I could read dad's email.

I read the email twice. While I read mom watched me. She was smiling and seemed happier than she had in days. It was a relief and made me feel much less nervous.

Once I had finished dad's email I turned towards mom. I gave her a loving smile. Her left shoulder was pressed to mine and her elbow as against my side. I could smell her hair and it excited me. As my eyes moved down I noticed that the shirt she wore was unbuttoned enough to allow me to see some of the side of her right breast. I ran my eyes down it's curve it until I noticed her nipple rising from beneath the shirt. Through the white cotton I detected it's dark hue.

"I... I wasn't expecting you home so soon." Mom sounded nervous. As I looked up she was pulling the shirt closed tighter. "Sorry," she said.

"Sorry for what?" I was puzzled by her apology.

"My shirt... I didn't realize that --"

"I should be the one apologizing," I said, avoiding her eyes.

The silence between us was only seconds, but it seemed like forever until she spoke.

"Is everything between us okay?" she asked.

"Uh.. sure," I said, although I was not sure in the least.

"I miss your father so much. These emails are the most important part of my day -- just to know he's safe. But when things with you and me are tense I can't stand it."

"Me either," I said."

"I love you so much, honey."

"I love you too, Mom."

Mom smiled at me. She closed her laptop and pushed it towards the bed, then turned and put her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight to me.

Mom and I never said a word. We didn't have to. Our embrace said more than words. When she leaned away our hands were still on one another's waists. It was only when my gaze moved down from her beaming eyes that I noticed that her shirt had come open again, only wider than earlier. I stared at her partially exposed breasts, noticing how they hung down slightly with a graceful curve, capped by her thick nipples. Were her shirt to move aside a few inches on either side her nipples would be exposed. I waited. Hoping.

Mom's bright eyes moved down to her gaping shirt. She examined herself, then smiled. Her eyes moved back up to meet mine.

"Well, I suppose it's too late for me to button it. You've already gotten a look."

It wasn't so much what mom said as her tone of voice that surprised me and turned me on even more. I nodded, unable to say anything.

"Promise you won't tell Gary about this...?"

"No, he'll never know what I just saw," I promised.

"No... about this," she elaborated.

I watched as mom unbuttoned the shirt the rest of the way. Her eyes looked wistful as she stared into mine. She shrugged the shirt off of her shoulders and slid it down her arms. Her bare breasts shook a bit as she moved. My eyes moved down from her shoulders to her dark nipples. They were almost as thick as my fingertip and very hard as they pointed towards me.

Mom tossed the shirt behind her then sat up straight, resting her palms on her thighs, covered by the blanket. She appeared both nervous and impish as she displayed herself for me.

"You're beautiful, Mom," I breathed, admiring her full breasts.

"Thanks," she whispered.

I continued to ogle and admire my mother's half-naked body. Her skin was smooth and looked soft. I ran my eyes over every inch I could see, spending the most time on her breasts. They were round and firm, with mahogany nipples that were thick and hard. Ringing them were slightly lighter areolas. When mom leaned forward a bit and slid closer to me her breasts swayed and appeared even rounder. I sat there, mesmerized.

"You've thought about this before, haven't you?" Her voice was silky.

"Yes," I admitted with a nod.

"Me too," she confessed. "But I was afraid that someone would find out."

"No one will ever know," I promised. " How long have you thought about it?"

"Not as long as you I don't think." she giggled and gave me a knowing smile.

Beneath the blanket mom's knees were pressing against my thigh. The blanket had fallen down around her hips. I could see a few inches of her panties. They were black and had lace around the side. I hooked my finger in the waistband and smiled.

"Sexy," I said.

"I have a bra that matches them," she told me. ""I'm glad you're not wearing it," I joked.

Mom let out a laugh, perhaps from nervousness, and her breasts jiggled. I watched them move. I was still staring at my mother's beautiful body when I felt her take hold of my right hand. Her skin was soft and warm and her touch gentle. She guided my hand up to her left breast. She placed my palm on it, then pressed down, encouraging me.

"Did you think I was going to let you see but not feel?"

"I... I didn't know." I said, forcing the words out.

Mom arched her back and rested her hands on either side of her hips. Her breasts rose from her chest towards me. I squeezed her left one harder, feeling the nipple with my fingertips.

"Go ahead, I'm not going to stop you this time. I want it to happen as much as you," she said.

I held my mother's heavy breasts in my trembling hands, pushing them up and cupping one handful after another. After a while mom closed her eyes. She threw her head back a ways and let out a soft moan. I lowered my wet lips to her right nipple. When I began to suck and tease it with my tongue her moaning grew louder. I moved my mouth from one nipple to the other, sucking and pulling at them with my lips as I continued to grope her breasts. Her nipples were thick and shiny after a few minutes and I tugged at one with my fingers.

"Mmmm... that feels so good," she moaned from between clenched teeth.

When my fingertips slipped inside mom's panties I don't think she noticed at first. It was only as I began running my fingers over her thin strip of hair that she reacted. She gasped and pulled away, looking down.

"I... I didn't say you could touch me there, honey." Her voice was ragged and she was breathing heaver.

"You didn't say I couldn't." I grinned and eased my fingers down another few inches.

Mom let out a gasp and clutched fistfuls of the blanket as I pressed down on her clit. It was hard and wet with her juice. Before she could protest I glided my hand down over her wet lips. They were dripping with her juice. I cupped her wet folds in my palm and pressed down, moving back up to her swollen clit.

"Oh... god..." she cried out.

Two of my fingers slid inside my mother quite easily. I felt her grip me as I buried them in her, then began moving them in and out. As mom's breathing grew more rapid, so did the movements of my fingers. I plunged them in and out, feeling her squeeze them deep inside her.

I was lost in a mixture of passion and lust. While I continued to thrust my fingers in and out of my mother's tight pussy I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around one of her nipples. She gasped and cupped my head in her hands. Moments later she cried out loud.

Mom gave my fingers one last hard squeeze as I buried them in her, pressing on her throbbing clit with my thumb.

"Oh god... Mark." her voice seemed to echo throughout the house as she came.

Mom fell backwards on to the bed, breathing hard and smiling as she stared at the ceiling. Although they were covered by the blanket I could tell that her thighs were parted wide. After a minute or so she turned to me and smiled.

"Wow..." she breathed.

I smiled and brushed her hair aside, then kissed her flushed cheek.

Mom looked down to her shirt. As if she had only realized it at that moment, she seemed embarrassed about being exposed. She pulled her shirt closed and tugged the blanket up.

I don't know what to say," she said.

"I love you," I told her.

She reached out and gave my hand a squeeze. "I love you too."

I laid down beside mom. She rolled over and rested her head on my chest. I draped an arm over her shoulders and kissed her forehead. We stayed like that for about fifteen minutes, until she raised herself up on an elbow.

"You should be getting to bed so I can get some sleep," she told me.

"I'm already in bed," I answered.

She narrowed her eyes in a sign of mock reprimand, then smiled.

"Okay," I relented.

I kissed her cheek once more before reluctantly getting up. My fingers were still wet with her musky juice as I lay in my bed. I wrapped them around my cock and stroked it while I thought about what had just happened.

###

When I awoke the next day I was surprised to discover that it was ten o'clock. I had not planned on sleeping that late. I sat up in bed and ran my fingers through my hair.

On my night stand was a note. When I read it I saw it was from mom.

Gone shopping. Be back later. Love, Mom

I smiled and felt relieved as I read the note. I took it as a sign that she was not trying to avoid me, which hopefully meant that she did not regret what had happened the night before.

I had a quick shower, then got dressed. I was in the kitchen, half-way through ating a bowl of cereal when I heard mom's car in the yard. I looked out to see her bringing in bags of groceries.

"There's more in the back seat," she said as she walked past me.

When I was bringing the remainder of the groceries in to the kitchen mom had begun putting them away. I stood by the table, watching her and wanting to pull her to me. She must have read my mind because she gave me several teasing looks as she moved about.

"Want to see what else I bought?" she asked once the groceries had been put away.

"Sure."

Mom picked up a blue plastic bag from the counter and pulled a dress from it. It was white, with tiny pink and blue flowers over it. When mom held it up to her I was able to get a better look at it.

My mother's new dress had a plunging neckline and buttons running down to the waist. Below that it was pleated and seemed like it would leave a good amount of her thighs bare. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Like it?" she asked.

"Yeah... it's sexy," I said.

Mom seemed nervous as she smiled, but I could tell that she agreed with me -- which is why she probably bought it, I assumed.

"I'm going to go try it on," she said, then went upstairs.

It wasn't quite a few minutes after mom had gone up to her bedroom when my lust and curiosity got the best of me. I hurried up the stairs, stepping towards mom's bedroom quietly.

Mom's bedroom door was open a few inches. I pushed on it and stepped inside. Mom was standing in front of her bed with her back to me. She was still wearing her bra and was sliding her skirt down her legs.

"Hey, beautiful,"I said.

Mom let out a quiet shriek and whipped around, clasping her arms over her chest, then she smiled.

"I couldn't wait to see how the dress looks on you," I told her.

"I was about to put it on." She turned her back to me and stepped into the dress. She pulled it up over her shoulders, then turned around again.

Mom was wearing a pale blue bra that pushed her breasts up. They stood out from her open dress. I smiled, thinking how lovely she looked.

"Are you going to wear this when Uncle Gary comes over tomorrow?" I asked.

"Probably." She had already begun to do up the buttons of her new dress, starting at the bottom.

I stepped over to mom and held her hands. I looked into her eyes and smiled. "It would look a lot better if you didn't wear a bra," I said.

Mom looked at me wide-eyed. She peered down to the front of the dress, then back up at me. "No," she said, shaking her head.

Undaunted, I tugged at her dress, sliding it from her shoulders and down her arms.

"Mark, I need to wear a bra with this," she insisted, attempting to stop me from pulling her dress down.

"Let's see how it looks," I coaxed.

Mom smiled, relaxing her arms. "I think you just want an excuse to see my boobs again," she surmised.

"Who wouldn't," I shot back.

Mom giggled, but it seemed as though she was flattered, or maybe a little horny.

I slid her bra straps down her arms. Her breasts fell free from the cups with a bounce. She unhooked her bra and threw it on the bed. She stood there for a minute, allowing me to admire her, then she pulled the dress up over her shoulders.

I watched as mom began buttoning up her dress, then stopped her when there were three buttons from the top left undone. I held her hands in mine, smiling.

"That's enough," I said.

"But -- "

"Let's see how it looks." I held her hand in mind and guided her over to the bureau so she could look in the mirror.

I stood behind mom as she looked at her reflection. The dress clung to her, highlighting the contours of her breasts and stiff nipples. I placed my hands on the curves of her hips and kissed her neck. She smiled.

"You're beautiful," I whispered into her ear.

Mom straightened her back, pushing her breasts out at her dress more. I held her hips and pressed myself to her. As she moved her hips I could feel her ass pressing against my hard cock. I moved a little, grinding against her. She turned her head around a ways, smiling.

"I can tell you like what you see." She wiggled her hips a bit, rubbing over the bulge in my jeans.

Encouraged by her bawdiness, I gripped her hips tighter and pushed my crotch harder into her firm ass. Mom let out an impish laugh and leaned forward some, resting her palms on the bureau. In the mirror I saw her hair hanging down over her shoulders and her breasts swaying down the front of her dress. I reached around and unbuttoned a few more of the buttons of the dress, then pulled it open wide. Mom's breasts fell loose, swaying and hanging down as she leaned over, smiling.

"You look so hot, Mom," I said, running my fingertips up and down her spine.

I look wanton," she said, looking at my reflection. "And I feel it."

When I slid a hand up the inside of mom's left thigh she never protested. I rubbed her pussy through her damp panties, feeling it's heat and moisture. She let out a soft gasp of surprise when I began pulling her panties down, but said nothing. Once they were around her ankles I tugged at the hem of her dress, pulling it up around her waist.

Mom's ass was round and firm as she bent over her bureau. I ran my eyes over it, then focused on her wet lips. They glistened with her juice and were parted slightly. She turned her head back to me.

"See my kitty cat?" she asked with a sultry smile.

"Is that why Uncle Gary calls you Kitty Cat?"

Mom nodded. "I let him see it once when we were younger and he's never let me forget it. God, I'm so bad." She turned back to our reflections and lowered her head.

I glided my hand down mom's smooth ass to her pussy. Her lips were soft and slippery wet. I stroked her, listening to her soft moans.

"Has Uncle Gary ever touched you here?"

No," she said, almost moaning. "He's tried to though."

I kicked my sneakers off and pushed them aside. The sound of me unzipping my jeans seemed to startle mom. She straightened up a bit and turned her head around to me. Her eyes grew wide as I hauled my jeans down. My hard cock was standing out from my underwear. Her eyes locked on it.

"You're so hard..." she said.

Without answering, I pulled my underwear down. My stiff cock bobbed as I stepped out of my jeans and underwear.

Mom turned around and ran her hands over my bare hips, tugging me closer until my cock brushed across her stomach. Her dress was still gathered around her waist and I looked down at the strip of black hair leading to her pussy. I ran my fingers down it to her clit. I pressed down and rubbed it in a slow circle, spreading her juice around. Mom clutched me harder, pressing herself to my chest.

I could feel mom's hand tremble as I lead her over to the bed. Her eyes remained on mine. They were filled with apprehension, but they also had a dreamy quality that I knew was caused by arousal. I sat on the edge of the bed and eased mom's dress down her shoulders. It slid down her lovely body -- over the curve of her hips, then fell to the floor.

"You're beautiful, Mom." I ran my hands up her thighs, over her hips to her waist. I looked up into her eyes as one might worship a goddess.

"I don't know if I feel beautiful," she said, sounding bashful.

"How do you feel?"

"Probably a little too horny for my own good." She let out a self-conscious laugh and ran her hands over my shoulders.

I moved towards the middle of the bed, tugging at mom's hand, urging her to join me. We knelt facing one another, running our hands and eyes over each others bodies.

"You've grown into such a handsome man," she said.

I smiled and eased her down on the bed. When I laid down beside her she reached for me and parted her silky thighs, inviting me. There was a look of love in her eyes like I had never seen before.

"You've wanted me for a while, haven't you?" she said.

I nodded. "Yes," I said.

"I kept fighting it, until I admitted that I was really fighting with myself. When I saw how you looked at me last Sunday I knew I couldn't fight my urges much longer."

I slowly ran my hand up the inside of mom's right thigh. She skin was soft and she moved closer to me as I stroked her. When my fingertips brushed over her tender, wet lips she shuddered and moaned. Her clit was hard. I eased a finger inside her and pushed down on her clit with my thumb. She gripped my finger as her eyes met mine. She smiled.

"I know you want to use more than just your finger this time." Mom's voice was husky and her eyes were half-closed.

"Yes," I said.

"Me too."

Mom held my shoulders while I eased myself between her parted thighs. She slid her hands down my back to my hips, tugging me closer.

When the head of my cock slid inside her we both moaned. She wrapped her legs around mine and lifted her hips up from the bed. I pushed my shaft deep in her, leaving it buried up to my balls while she gave it a squeeze. Her eyes were closed and I felt her fingernails digging into my skin a bit as she clutched my lower back.

Once I began pumping, moving my cock in and out of her tight pussy faster, I watched her breasts begin to shake with our movements. Her thick, hard nipples were pointing up towards me. I pinched one between my teeth and kept pumping my hips, pistoning my shaft in and out of her.

"Oh god... Mark... you feel so good," she moaned, opening her eyes briefly.

Bracing myself on my knees, I took hold of her curved hips and lifted her up slightly. I held her tight and began thrusting harder. She moaned louder and her breasts quivered faster. I watched them dance below me as I listened to her soft moans and gasps.