All Comments on 'More Tips for the New Streetwalker'

by Martika_Duponte

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice easy guide

Looks like you enjoy streetwalking and the money. Now all I've got to do is persuade my wife to try it for a week. She's 56 and when we go out to the pub she always wears her favourite short tartan skirt and hold-up stockings and hasn't worn panties for years. She gets touched up quite often, even by young men, which pleases her, but she never goes further. On the plus side, she's a smoker, and always swallows. Maybe I will show her your tips and see if she's up for it. I've no idea what she should charge but I suppose she'll find out soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

By any chance did your mother post a story online titled “A Prostitute’s Life” many years ago? I ask because she described having a teen daughter with your name who was just starting out in the business. That story ended rather abruptly and I always wondered what happened to Sam and Martika. Anyway, I do hope you post more to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pimps?

That was very interesting, but I notice you don't mention pimps. Any advice when it comes to them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Tips Please,

Obvoiusly, you're from the U.K. What about some tips concerning law enforcement. I understand prostitution itself is not illegal in the U.K., but streetwalking is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tranny whore

Hey there, im quite new to the life but have loved eveey minute of it so far. Im truly amazed how many guys wamt a tranny, even straight guys. I couldnt agree more about your advice. I find guys love a girl to be feminine as well as dress that way, not jeans and top. Im always in seamed stockings which guys adore and find they love a girl in satin so i always wear satin blouses and skirts. Drives them mad and i get a great, passionate fuck I just cant get enough

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous