Morning News Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige felt my cock filling her void. She let out a sigh in response, and looked at me. "I feel so full, and I can feel you throbbing inside me." She kissed me. "You feel so hot inside me, like a hot poker."

I laughed. "That's exactly what I am, a hot poker." Paige smiled broadly. "Wait til my come starts to flow." I started slowly stroking in and out of her, pulling all the way back til just he head of my dick was inside her, then slowly pushing back deep. Each time I hit bottom, Paige sighed, til finally the sighs turned into a whimper as she got closer to coming herself. I slowed my pace, not wanting to go off too quickly. I could feel the come rising in my balls, but didn't want to blow my whole load too soon. I learned how to edge early in life, and have honed that ability over the years; this was a good time to take advantage of it. I very slowly pushed my cock deep in Paige, holding her thighs open, getting a good look at her long legs, her skirt bunched around her waist, her panties skewed to the side to allow my cock access to her blonde muff. I kissed her deeply and held my dick inside, the head pressed up to the opening of her womb.

Paige's pussy was quivering from the slow workout I was giving her, which combined with the intense warmth of being inside her, was making me throb harder that before. We broke our kiss, Paige looking into my eyes. "Wow, I think you've gotten bigger, and you're pulsing so hard. Are you going to come for me now??"

"Just feel," I said. As I spoke, my come started to flow into the condom. Not a spurting, spewing orgasm, just a slow tidal wave of semen that oozed from the head of my dick into the rubber.

Paige's eyes got big. "Oh, wow, that's hot!! I feel it right through the rubber." She looked at me as my come continued to flow, filling the condom, Paige feeling the warmth throughout her pussy.

"Imagine how it would feel," I kissed her, "if I didn't have the rubber on, and it was flowing into you, filling your womb and coating your insides."

Paige looked at me longingly. "Mmmmmm," she smiled. "That would be hot, feeling it right inside me like that." I stayed inside her for a few moments as we kissed softly, then pulled out. Paige looked down at my cock, the condom filled with my sperm. "That's a lot of come," she said, an astonished look on her face.

"And I'm not done yet." Paige looked at me curiously. "That's only round one." I pulled the condom off, dropping it in the wastebasket next to the table. Paige looked at me curiously.

"Really?? If Jason came that much, he was done."

"He's young yet. Maybe he'll learn something by the time he's an old guy like me." I eased Paige off the stool, my still erect cock bobbing out in front of me. "Do you do clean up??" I asked, hoping she'd get the hint I wanted her to lick the film of semen off my cock before I resumed.

Paige looked up at me, and got a wicked smile on. "Sure," she said, kneeling in front of me. For the next five minutes, she licked and loved on my dick til she had licked all the come off me. I helped her to her feet, and she sat back up on the stool. I handed her the second condom, which she unwrapped and rolled over my erection. She sat back on the stool, presenting her panty clad pussy to me, panties still askew so her labia were in view. I put the head of my dick at her labia and pushed in once more, again going all the way inside her. This time, though, I started thrusting more steadily. I pushed up Paige's sweater, revealing her tits, hanging slightly to the side, her nipples fully erect and poking out.

I leaned forward to kiss Paige, taking her left breast in my right hand, massaging it as I steadily stroked into her now slurping cunt. I rolled the nipple between my fingers, making her squirm. She kissed me back hard, muffled whimpers coming from her throat as I worked her tits and pussy. I pulled away from the kiss, now taking both tits in my hands, feeling under them, enjoying the fullness as I lifted them, leaning forward to take first the right, then the left, into my mouth, tugging on the nipples with my teeth.

I felt Paige's hips buck underneath me, and her pussy got very wet. Her eyes were now closed, her mouth open, her head thrown back as an orgasm started to wash over her. I held my cock deep inside her, then pulled her slightly toward me. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in deeper, if that were possible. The leather of her boots felt good on my ass. Leaning back, I now took my thumb and pressed it on her clit, making her jump. I rubbed gently in a circular motion, and Paige started to moan, a long, low moan, as she built to a more intense come.

I stood, leaning back, still rubbing on Paige's clit, now moving slowly in and out of her. She grabbed my arm as her orgasm started to wash over her, squeezing tight. I pushed my cock in deep, and changed the rhythm of my attack on her little button. The new approach got to her immediately, and she grabbed my arm hard as she cried out, her hips thrust into me, and her pussy got very wet, her juices running out of her and down my balls. The intensity of her cunt gripping my cock was enough to set me off, and I filled the condom with hard spurts of sperm that spread warmth within her. Paige's eyes got big as she felt the heat of my ejaculation.

"Wow, that's hot. I mean, your come is hot, I feel it all through me."

"Imagine it without the condom, how it would feel in every nook and cranny inside you."

Paige laughed. "Mmmm, that would be wonderful, feeling all that come filling me, so hot inside me." I slowly pulled out of her, Paige looking almost awestruck as she saw the rubber, filled again with a copious amount of semen. "You weren't kidding about the second time!! That's a lot of come!!"

"Told you there'd be more," I said.

"How do you do that??" asked Paige, incredulous.

I explained how edging works, and that I had been doing it for many years, much to the delight of my partners. "It also helps if you come a lot. I don't know how I stack up to other guys, but I have plenty to work with." Paige looked at me curiously. "Now, imagine if we had not used condoms tonight."

Paige broke into a smile as she held my hands. "I'd be flooded," she said, looking dreamy, then at me. "I'd be dripping for days." Page thought a moment. I could see she was contemplating the possibilities. She smiled again and looked at me. "We'll have to try that some time," she said softly.

I took the condom off, and once again, Paige did a marvelous job of clean up, taking the head of my cock in her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head, then going down to the base and back up several times, leaving me wet but no longer coated in sticky come.

"You do that really well," I complimented her.

"Thanks," said Paige, again blushing. "Your come tastes good, it was fun."

"I'll have to let you taste a full dose of it," I said, teasing her.

"I'm not sure I could swallow it all, there's so much," said Paige, a wide grin coming across her face. "Jason never came that much. Besides, he didn't get that very often. He wasn't always very good about returning the favor."

"Something I plan to address right away," I said, taking Paige's hand, helping her off the stool and leading her to the bedroom. I closed the door behind us, then took Paige in a full embrace and kissed her deeply, getting my hands under her sweater to feel her full tits. Paige started to unbutton my shirt as I pulled up her sweater. We stepped away from each other long enough to get our tops off, then embraced again, this time naked from the waist up. It was a real treat feeling Paige's pendulous, swaying tits against my chest.

Paige giggled. "Your chest is so hairy, it tickles me."

"Here, hold me tight," I said, pressing to her, letting her feel the softness of my hair on her bare skin.

"Oh, now it's so soft," said Paige as she held her tits close to me. We again shared a long kiss. I reached around her to pull down the zipper on her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. She undid my pants, letting them drop as far as they'd go. I released her, then stepped out of my jeans, tossing them on the end of the bed. We embraced again, kissing more lightly this time. My cock was already responding to the full body press of Paige's almost naked body, getting halfway up. She felt it pushing into her panties. She stepped back, looking at me, standing naked before her. She was still in her panties and boots.

"How come you're naked and I'm not??" asked Paige.

"Looks like you wore more clothes than I did. That's OK, they won't be on long," I said, noting her still slightly out of adjustment panties, part of her bush and lips visible through the right leg. "The boots are hot, though." I kissed her and eased her toward the bed, moving her into a sitting position. She started to unzip her boots, but I stopped her. "Leave them on for now."

Paige was quite a sight, wearing just boots and sheer white panties, leaning slightly to her right, one leg crooked onto the bed. She looked up at me, and I knelt in front of her, kissing her thighs. I started at her knees, working slowly to her crotch. I nuzzled around her panties, kissing the crease where her left thigh met her pubes. She giggled as I found a sensitive spot. I pulled the top of her panties down, kissing along the top of her bush, then worked down the right leg. I licked along the edge of the hair sticking out of the leg band of her panties, then up the outer lip of her pussy that was exposed, making her jump. I looked up at Paige, a surprised smile on her face. I blew her a kiss, then pulled her panties farther over, and licked up the other side, making her moan softly. I kissed her opening labia, then lifted her ass off the bed to pull her panties down. She assisted by scooting up so her feet were now on the bed, still in her boots. I slid her panties down her thighs, over her knees and boots, tossing them on the end of the bed.

Paige was now lying on the bed, naked except for her black boots, her legs opened for me as I moved up between them. She was a sight, her long legs splayed to show the patch of blonde hair between them, framing her parted labia, gaping easily as she was still aroused from our recent episode in my office, waiting for me to dive in. Her big tits, hanging to the outside of her body, heaved as she anticipated my next move, already knowing where it would be.

I moved up between her thighs, kissing the top of her legs as I went in for the prize. I hesitated a moment, and Paige gently thrust her hips toward me, looking at me as if to say, 'Oh God, just lick me!!' I did just that, licking up her now exposed inner labia, first up one side, then down the other, making Paige sigh. I licked straight up the middle, making her jump, then sigh again, then buck as I lingered on her clit. She was now holding my head and moaning as she went into a trance. She had already come several times while we were screwing in my office, so she was already well primed. I licked up and down her outer lips, then into her inner lips, pulling the now protruding flaps with my lips. I stuck my tongue into her, making her moan louder. As I pulled my tongue out of her, I inserted my right index finger, clamping my lips down on her clit. She screamed as I sucked gently, increasing the tension as I held her little button in my lips. Her breathing got short, then she wrapped her legs around my back as her sensation started to peak. I released her clit, then licked it, swirling my tongue over it as I continued to poke my finger in and out of her.

I had pushed Paige to the brink, now it was time to send her over the edge. I licked her down to her ass, then back to her clit, then tightened my tongue around it. Paige yelped, then her legs pulled tight around me, and she flooded my face with a big dose of womanly juices, her hips shaking as she came. I held on, letting her thrash around me as she screamed in ecstasy. She finally let up trying to crush me with her boots, and my head with her thighs, letting out a long sigh, though still panting.

Paige looked down at me as I looked up. She looked delightfully disheveled. "That was amazing."

"Now you know what you're missing," I said, kissing my way up her body, lingering on her nipples, giving her yet another jolt of electricity. I kissed her, then lay down on the bed.

Paige was still out of breath. "Jason never did that for me. It always seemed like an imposition for him to go down on me. If he'd done that, he might still be here."

I laughed. "The way to a girl's heart is good head. I don't understand why more guys don't get that."

Paige looked at me, now stroking my renewed erection. "Well, if they got it, they'd get it," she said, turning to face me. She kissed me, then got up onto her knees, her face dropping to my cock. I was half hard already, somewhat of a surprise for an old guy not used to recovering so quickly any more, though with enough stimulation, it can happen. Paige was giving me more than enough stimulation, taking my growing cock in her mouth, humming quietly as she went up and down on me enthusiastically. After a couple of minutes, she pulled off, a string of precome hanging from her lips.

"Mmm, you taste good, and not like rubber this time," said Paige, smiling over at me.

I laughed. "Rubber or not, it still feels great."

Paige smiled broadly. "I want you to feel great after what you just did for me," she said, resuming her ministrations. She steadily went up and down on my cock, holding the base in her left hand. She'd switch from holding my shaft to fondling my balls as she sucked me. "You have such big balls," she said, pulling away from me for a moment. "I love the way they feel in my hands."

"You keep playing with them like that, you're going to find out just how much they have in them, even after coming with you earlier," I said, giving her an early warning.

Paige stroked me as she spoke. "I hope so. I want to taste all of you, and I'm going to swallow every drop," she said, going back down on my cock. She resumed her steady sucking, bathing my dick in her saliva, making it slide easily as it combined with the steady stream of precome that was now seeping from the head. I would not have guessed Paige for being an accomplished cocksucker; she always seemed to me the type who wasn't into taking a guy's swelling, spewing dick in her mouth. She had the air of the good girl who didn't do that sort of thing. The innocent looking ones always fool you.

Paige felt the head swelling as she slowly pulled up on me. She held it just inside her mouth, then moved back down, taking me all the way into her throat. I started to pulse, then shot a rope of come down her throat, followed by another. Paige sighed, then moaned as my come erupted into her mouth. She pulled back so I would come in her mouth, rather than right down her gullet. I let loose another long burst of sperm, and she moaned again, louder this time, then I saw her hips shake. My orgasm trailed off, Paige now licking the head of my cock to get the remaining come that was oozing from the head. She sat up, catching her breath and smiling. There was only a small trickle of semen from the left corner of her mouth. I was impressed.

I looked at Paige. She had a definite gleam in her eye. "That was incredible, and I think you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Paige got a warm, satisfied look on her face. "I love going down on my guy. But he has to show me he's worth the effort."

"Was I??"

Paige lay down next to me, kissing me softly. "Absolutely. When you came in my mouth, I came."

"I noticed. That was hot, and so was deep throating me."

Paige's eyes twinkled. "Yeah, that's a little trick I learned in college." Paige looked at me a little more seriously. "When we first met, when I started here a few years ago, you were always good to me. I know a lot of times the old hands can be really tough on the rookies, but you never were."

"I have to admit, when I first saw you, I thought 'the bubble headed bleach blonde comes on at five,' but I like to give people a chance, since a lot of times they are not what you think at first glance. And so it was with you. You had some of the usual breaking in issues, but got past them quickly. You also demonstrated that you did your homework and when you went on, your reports were well researched and well presented, and you've gotten better over time. You also proved to be fun to talk to and be around. The fact that you're stunningly attractive didn't hurt any."

Paige blushed. "You're too sweet. I had no idea you thought so highly of me so soon though."

"It didn't take long. I didn't say much because I didn't want to seem like a creepy old guy who was leering at the young reporter. But you impressed me early. Then when we were getting closer and teasing each other, I knew if I just let the relationship take its time, we'd at least be friends. Once you showed me you could take the teasing and throw some of it back, it was obvious you had some promise. But I never expected things to get here. I mean, I'm almost 30 years older than you. I never would have guessed you'd have ever gone this far with an old fat guy."

Paige smiled at me. "I got the sense that even though you were probably checking me out, both professionally and physically, you always respected me. That went a long way-and you always made me laugh when you'd tease me. I felt like you accepted me. It's why we got to be friends, even if we didn't see each other much. It didn't take me long to realize I could trust what you told me was straight up. Yeah, I have to admit, I did see you as something of a father figure, but you're not so old..."

"I'm 57, ya know," I reminded her.

"Yeah, but you have a young outlook. I love it." Paige leaned to me, kissing me softly, deeply, lovingly. She settled into me, and we kissed gently for a few minutes before falling asleep.

I awoke the next morning to find Paige's blonde mane in my face and my right hand holding her right breast. It was a great way to start the day. I quietly got up to go into the bathroom, doing the usual things one does. I slipped back into bed, resuming my position. I kissed the top of Paige's head as I settled. This caused her to stir. She turned to look at me, smiling sleepily. She twisted herself toward me to kiss me. It was a soft, sweet kiss, followed by another longer one. I squeezed her tit, making her giggle, then ran my hand down her side, over her hip, then to her thigh. I reached around her, dragging my middle finger over her slit. Paige broke our kiss, then turned to face me, kissing me again. She rolled me onto my back, climbing on top of me. She leaned down to kiss me. I felt her blonde bush resting on my morning hard on.

Paige looked serious as she leaned forward, kissing me while taking my cock in her hand, placing it against her outer lips. She rubbed the head along them til they parted, then moved her hips so it would penetrate, then resumed rubbing it up and down, opening herself up further. She pushed onto me, only getting the head just past her inner lips. She rocked back and forth as I thrust gently, pushing my swelling dick against her clit. That moved things along, and she was now able to get me about halfway in. Paige rotated her hips as she moved up and down on my dick, and on the next try, she took me all the way inside her pussy til I felt my balls on her ass.

Paige sat up and smiled. I looked at her a moment, savoring the unexpected treat of my cock deep in her pussy. "Paige, hon, shouldn't we be wrapping that up??"

Our eyes met, a look of desire in Paige's. "Yeah, but I wanted to feel your big, bare dick inside me. Just don't come in me, OK??" She looked at me plaintively.

"OK," I said, smiling at her. I took her hands, bringing them to me and kissing them. Paige started rocking on me again. I let go of her hands and she fell forward, kissing me again. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight, enhancing the rocking motion, and grinding her clit on my pubic bone. I pushed up into her as she ground onto me. When she broke our kiss, I took her left tit in my mouth, tugging on the nipple and sucking hard. I released it, then performed the same act on the right one. By now, Paige was breathing hard, getting close to her release. I slammed into her from down below, holding her tight to me, then slammed again. Suddenly my cock was bathed in a warm flood of her juices as she came over me, her hips quivering and shaking as she came. Paige rose up, her mouth open, tits bouncing as her climax peaked.