Morning News Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Paige calmed down, I slapped her ass playfully. "Time to roll off and let me on top," I said. She rolled to her right, lying down on the bed next to me. I moved above her, my cock bobbing out in front of me, aimed at her wet blonde bush which was framing her spread labia. I slowly lowered my cock so it was at her entrance. Paige took the shaft and guided it inside, sighing as it reached her deepest point. "It's a lot easier to pull out when I'm up here."

"True, very true," said Paige, smiling.

I pumped in and out of Paige, my balls slapping on her ass, which made her smile. Then I dragged the top of my shaft over her clit, eliciting a soft moan. I felt her legs wrap around me, pulling me in a little deeper. Paige moaned softly again as the head of my cock pushed into her cervix. She was getting heated up, and started to push back as I thrust into her. I leaned forward to kiss her, feeling my chest on her pendulous tits. Nothing like feeling your partner's breasts next to you while you're deep inside her. I slammed her hard several times, sending her into orgasm. I held fast, not wanting to send myself over the edge while she was having a good come. I pulled up from our kiss, Paige opening her eyes and panting as she caught her breath. She leaned up toward me, kissing me.

"You make me feel so good," she said, a breathless smile crossing her face.

"You're going to make me feel good here very shortly," I said, resuming a slow pace stroking in and out of her, holding my cock inside her for a moment when I hit bottom. Three more minutes of this, and I was ready. I pulled out of her, my swollen dick swaying above her. Paige instinctively took my shaft, stroking it slowly.

"Come for me, hon. Let me see what you blew into that condom last night." Paige's eyes were fixed on the head of my dick, watching it pulse as she brought me to climax. I shot a rope of come up her belly, the end of it between her breasts, then another next to it, then a third that hit her right tit. Paige was transfixed as I blew several more long bursts of sperm onto her, some just spilling out and dropping onto her pubes and making a puddle in her navel. Finally I trailed off, the last few spurts more of a flow than a geyser, which landed on the lower part of her belly and in her bush.

"Wow!! That was amazing!!" Paige looked down at herself, then at me, a few last drops of come still seeping from the head of my now flagging dick. I moved away from her, lying down on the bed on Paige's right side. I kissed her. She met my kiss enthusiastically. "Damn, you come a lot!!" she said, still marveling at the flood of semen that covered her.

"Imagine it inside you," I said.

Paige smiled, a shudder going through her. "Mmmm." She looked at me. "Someday. I'd really like that." She sat up. "What time is it??"

"About 9:30," I said.

"Oh, good. I have time for a shower. My parents are coming into town for the week, and I have to get out to the airport to meet them." Paige looked down at herself again, my come now sliding down her body, collecting at the top of her pubes. "I'm going to need it, I'm such a mess." I got Paige set up with towels and washcloths, then joined her in the shower. We shared some soapy companionship, then got out, dried off and dressed. I watched as Paige picked up her sweater, holding it for a minute as she looked around.

"Help you find something??" I asked.

"Where's my bra?? Oh, wait, it's in the car. I took it off before I got here last night."

"Yeah, I had noticed that." Paige laughed as she pulled her sweater over her head. Her tits filled it well, and her nipples were quite prominent, just as they had been the night before. She picked up her panties off the bed, and looked at them.

"I hate wearing the same panties two days in a row," she said.

"Can't blame you there. Try going without. It's just til you get home. And it wouldn't be the first time I saw you without them," I said, making reference to the time she flashed me her bare pussy.

Paige pulled her skirt on as I watched her lift it past her blonde bush. "Yeah, well, this time worked out better than last time," she said, leaning over to kiss me.

"How so??" I asked.

"The night you teased me about that, Jason took me out to dinner, a nice place, better than we usually went to. I was the second anniversary of when we started dating. I thought I'd give him a little surprise, and something to think about while we were out for the evening. He picked me up from the station, and I gave him a good look up my dress when I got in the car. He had two fingers inside me before we got to the restaurant. We sat together at the table-it was one of those round booths-and he played with me all during the meal."

"Did you return his attention??" I asked.

"Well, yeah!!" said Paige, as if to say, well, duh!! "I had him pretty hard when we left. When we got back to my place, we were both pretty well primed. We weren't there five minutes and we were naked on the couch, him pounding away at me. I knew when he was getting close, and I told him don't come inside me, but next thing I know, he's blasting his load in my pussy."

"How'd he explain it??"

"Sorry, Paige, I couldn't hold back," she said, mockingly. "I sweated the next couple of weeks til I got my period. Needless to say, he rarely got me bareback after that. Too bad, I like the feeling of a bare dick inside me." Paige smiled at me.

"I should feel honored you let me go bareback in you twice already. And once you instigated it."

Paige kissed me gently. "That's because I feel I can trust you. After last night, when you were careful to pull out right at the start, when it would have been easy to edge that big load into me but you didn't, I didn't think you'd come in me. And it seemed like you had control over when you came. The way you filled that first condom was amazing."

"Yeah, it does take a lot of control, though I should warn you it doesn't always happen the way I want. Sometimes I just lose it, and shoot the whole load. But I'll let you know if I can, and I'll always pull out if you want me to. I love going bareback in you too. There's something unbelievably satisfying about letting loose a big load when I'm with a really hot woman, inside or out."

Paige kissed me again. "Thanks. I knew I could trust you. And you never know, someday you may get to blast all that hot come inside me. If you come like you did last night, I know I'm going to love it," said Paige, taking my face in her hand for a moment, kissing me again. I'd be anticipating that event anxiously. While Paige was getting herself together, I made her a bagel and cream cheese to take with her. She gave me that "awww" look girls get when someone does something nice for them, and kissed me. "You take good care of me," she said. I walked her out to her car and we kissed again. "This was fun," she said as she got into her car. "I know I'm still rebounding, but you seem to really care for me."

"I know you're still getting over Jason, and I'm glad I can help, but at some point we'll need to talk about what we are expecting of each other. If you don't want to keep doing this, I'll understand."

Paige looked at me, taking my hand, a smile spreading over her pretty face. "I think we can do this for a while. As I said, I feel I can trust you. If this looks like it's going to get serious, we'll deal with it." As it turned out, we had that talk about a month later over dinner, coming to the realization that we were in very different places in our lives, but we filled a need for each other. Paige and I came to an arrangement a lot like I have with Laura, which has worked out really well. We kept seeing each other, and before long she was taking me bareback most of the time. A few weeks later, she took her first cream pie from me, which was quite a night.