All Comments on 'Morning Secrets'

by laf199

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is it again?

Fuck, what a fucking waste of time! Either write a story or be content with reading but don''t waste our time with a bunch of words that don't mean anything.

InescuInescuabout 6 years ago
Nope

Nothing to see here. Don't bother finishing this.

Animefan2929Animefan2929about 6 years ago
Garbage

Was reading until I found out the husband like it. Won’t finish it. 1** 0 if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not good - 1 star

Simon was sick. His real motive was to see his wife in a demeaning situation. This, more than likely, to give himself a sense superiority. They could have used artificial insemination using Matt's sperm. No, his reason for this, including a dvd each time, has a deep underlying cause. If I am correct on this then Simon will have Matt to make it threesome; perhaps more. The author did not think this through, it being full of holes.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 6 years ago

Sick, sad and not very nice.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Play it out

There's got to be a day of reckoning to make this story meaningful. It's a pretty bizarre and multivariable dynamic between Matt, Simon and Nichole, with so many possibilities, especially when you consider the family and Nichole's career. You have to play out the story for it to have any meaning Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Started out good, but , went downhill.Terrible

bioman57bioman57about 6 years ago
Well done story

But there will be a day when all will come out and people will get hurt. Please continue with the story..You have developed both the story line and the characters well.Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A cruise missle

hitting a playground would not be as devastating as what is about to hit their entire family... I hate tragic endings and this is going to be bad.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
None of the previous commenters has mentioned it yet, but . . .

. . . with the DVDs, Simon has secured evidence against both his wife and his brother. We don’t know yet what his intentions are, but he now has power over both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Everyone was too perfect

Hell, he was even considered for a cabinet position and you dont think being a cuckold would be discovered? Sorry, but this was so unrealistic you could include Wile E. Coyote and the entire Loony Tunes gang and they would be right at home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why not

Just divorce her and go cruise the world in a John boat

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
While the last name 'Whittaker' is not . . .

. . . a traditionally Jewish name, the first names Matthew and Simon could be, and the 'dean of New York financiers' trope certainly fits in. There is an Old Testament law that when a man dies without having sired any children, his brother is expected to marry the widow, so that she can have children for her late husband. I'm not Jewish, and don't know how seriously that is taken today, and, of course, Simon is still alive, but I can foresee a possibility that this is where the author is going.

Look at the set-up: wealthy family, with one son continuing the family financial tradition, and the other disapproved of by his parents. With the evidence, Simon might be able to persuade his elderly parents to cut Matthew out of the will, and take everything, and the evidence he has against his wife could force her to not only give him custody of their daughter -- and possibly future son -- and to make no claims against his fortune. Her entire career is pretty much dependent upon those DVDs never becoming public, and, as well off as her network position makes her, it would pale in comparison to the "the dean of NY financiers."

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I sure see a set-up in all of this.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Writing was ok.

But the players were all quite vile and there were some huge holes in the plot.

Famous folks get watched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dont

Bother writing a sequel. This is one of the worst plots ever. Focus on your day job instead.

grriz1grriz1about 6 years ago
Why all the negative comments?

I don't understand all the negative comments. The plot line is different and if you don't like this type of story don't read it. I feel you have set this up to go a few different directions you can go. It's not your typical Chuckhole or Wife Sharing situation with a nice twist to a Loving Wife story. In so many of these stories everyone want to have it BTB. It is nice to see one that is different. I am curious what direction you will choose and encourage you to finish it.

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

usually I hate this kind of story, But you have a gift and this story put a nice twist on the perversion. I gave it 5 stars

Sidney43Sidney43about 6 years ago

I was not terribly put off by the characters in your vignette. For what they do in life they seem pretty normal if the news cycle is any indicator of real people. The story is worth another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it

I also don't understand why all the negative comments. if you don't like this type of story, go find some other genre.

I really enjoyed this, I think there are many ways and places to the this story and the characters. I'm hoping for a few updates. xx

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Okay...

I’m confused by your intro. You began to write this story, but haven’t finished it. You posted this short first chapter without indicating in the title that it’s a first chapter. And you now want us readers to...do what, exactly?

It’s a very strange plot, but I suppose that’s what makes it interesting. I have no idea where you could possibly go from here, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Something different, thank God!

While I’m not overly into the whole willing cuck thing, this at least had a nice twist to it with lots of potentially rich dramatic turns to explore. I wasn’t taken out of the story by obvious spelling mistakes, the dialogue seemed natural and there was enough background that I got a sense of place and time. So, as a piece, i’d say this was well crafted, to those who dump on the story because they hate the suggestion of cheating or that a guy gets off on seeing his wife getting fucked, I would just remind them that this is fantasy and not their wives cheating. I look forward to the next installment. And I liked it enough that there better be another installment,

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Fascinating seiup

Room for many different kinds of dynamics. I am looking forward to supper at the folks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick puppy shit

His Brother? What kind of dirt bag fucks his Brother's wife? What kind of dirt bag watches? The characters are so unlikable in this messy story that it makes it impossible to find anything to like about it. Never continue.

1 star

elling50elling50about 6 years ago
Intriguing setup

I cannot tell you how this story should go forward, but I would prefer discovery, drama and finally acceptance. No more lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Puppet Master

Simon Whitaker the puppet master and great financier has his wife and his brother playing and acting for him. The questions is can this triangle continue with Simon as the stag and manipulator or will he be hoisted by his own petard?

Stick around folks and wait for the next installment if it comes. Otherwise use your fantasy. It's not the end of this word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It Twists a Little

Ok, you caught me when the tape was passed from one brother to another. The plot then twisted from the typical LW story. Many ways for the story to go. At first it appeared the wife was manipulating her husband. At the end, she is being manipulated by the brothers. Story begs for an ending but I am not literary enough to produce one. Please get started! Ed7

RTR10RTR10about 6 years ago
Love it

So many ways this story could go. Really enjoyed reading it, can't wait for the next chapter!

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018about 6 years ago
Good twist

I like the scenario. Plenty of scope for how the relationships continue

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Grreat setup, and you are right

they are damaged people, but really not out of line with reality. I am curious where you take this, hope this isnt it or I woulda scored lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is a Hoot

No way that this could go wrong! I hope that the parents are as twisted as their sons and ratchet up the tension another notch.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
The problem isn't the plot...

The problem isn't the plot but the horrendous human beings all three character are...cold, no morals, no conscience and also no vision to see this will lead to disaster soon or later...As someone said, the husband is the one with some aces up his sleeve...2* for now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fine writing.

But the characters... Nope. Not a chance. There is nothing in any of them that I can like and none I can so much as feel sympathy for.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
I agree with those who appreciate the originality

And there are so many possible twists and turns the story can take from here.

So far, intriguingly enjoyable as a story. I look forward to seeing what comes next.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4*s

That's what I call entertainment. Double-dealing, double family backstabbing. Very exciting, gave you 4*s.

One item I'm wondering about is, how do you know about the Rockefeller scandal? It was just rumors in the city back in the 70's. They hushed it up, the media was smaller then and easily bribed,lol.

Thank you laf199. This is truly memorable.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very captivating story.....

...that I'm looking forward to continuing to read. Here's hoping that you get back to it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This isn't good

But the following parts can make it rise from the ground. We have to wait and hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you write well

idk what else to say, cuckolding isn't a fetish most people have at all.

just a very vocal tiny minority enjoy it.

maybe focus more on the sex parts? so the rest of us 'vanilla' men and women can enjoy your story more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@you write well

Your comment about cuckolding not being very common is very incorrect. In almost every human sexuality survey that asked about fantasies, for males, number one was two women at once. Number two is watching their wives/girlfriends with another man. And it’s not a distant second either. So while you may not want it, the actual majority of this questioned definitely do.

This was a ve y well written piece and you can tell by some of the comments that people did not bother to read the intro. Sad really, because while they may not like the characters, the story has intrigue.

IheartgayficIheartgayficabout 6 years ago
Hey, I thought this was great.

I do agree with another commenter that if you could lengthen out the sex scenes to show us why she can’t stop it’d be hotter but the rest of it was great.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
KEEP WRITING THIS STORY

You asked for feedback, so here goes; let’s start by stating I liked this beginning and since you stated reader reaction will play a part in continuation or not, I vote to continue.

I’m glad to hear I’m not the only wannabe with a hard drive full of started stories. Rest assured others of us face the blank page #3 also. It seemed you’re asking for ideas on how to go, so I’ll suggest one. Everything continues until shortly after second baby, which is when Hubby decides to run for senate on the GOP ticket. Wall Street gets behind him and he appears to be a shoo-in.

Naturally the Dems take a dim view of this and hire PI to dig up any dirt available. The only hint of impropriety in Hubby’s life is the story to this date. Dems spring this October surprise. From here you can go one of two ways—it works and Dems are apparently on their way to block a GOP filibuster proof senate, with the proper embarrassment our three characters.

Or, it doesn’t work and Dems take a page from the former Democrat playbook and Hubby commits “suicide” or maybe whole family, except brother, dies in a plane crash. In that case, to properly satisfy the BTB crowd, brother would spend rest of his life looking over his shoulder wondering when he’d be the victim of a fatal ‘mugging’ where nothing is stolen.

Just an idea, but of course you could have listened to the news yourself over the last few decades and reached the same point. BTW I gave you high marks.

Am I the only reader who marvels at the way some readers can come to this site, read a story with a clear indication it’s a BTB or a RAAC , or a Cuckold effort and get so morally outraged? I guess I really shouldn’t be surprised by such inconsistency—look at the way our people get up in arms when a mass shooting occurs and yet don’t bat an eyelash at the killing of millions of our unborn babies.

I just wonder when some genius will decide old farts like me are “inconvenient.” Rumor had it that the wonderful “Obama care package” included no expensive treatment after 75. If true, thank God they didn’t have time to implement their full plan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's probably the same plan you have, dreamer

Except for all non-whites, right, you racist son-of-a-bitch?

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WE KNOW SOMETHING THAT SHE DONT

even though she is involved in the transaction. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Racist

What gives you the right to call someone a racist SOB? Just because he is from the South. He might be black, you liberal POS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
???

What do racists and liberals have to do with this interesting story about three really screwed up rich people? Keep the social commentary and political rhetoric out of my LW.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Maybe the alternative, C.Dreamer

Was compulsory euthanasia.

Not simply, as you suggest "no expensive treatment after 75". Cheaper to simply wipe them out after they become unproductive.

Actually, when your ex-president visited our shores here in the Antipodes, he said there were three things he would like to be able to take back to the USofA if only he could:

- Our independent electoral commission to eliminate gerrymandering.

- Our gun laws to help reduce deaths from shooting.

- Our health system to reduce the personal cost of medical procedures.

There are very few in Australia who look with envy on those three things in your part of the world, CD. (And, as one nearing 75, I have no worries about being wiped off the system.)

Lue

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
Well written!

Here’s a new (to me) author with some serious writing chops. I see believable characters, a plausible plot with an interesting twist, and lots of possibilities for future development. Personally, it never occurred to me that the self-cucked brother would use the illicit video of his wife and brother together against them. He’s just a standard issue cuckold who wants to watch his wife in the throes of passion, as many do...and he wants children as much like him as possible. Of course, the video would be dynamite in the wrong hands! I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

C. Dreamer makes some good points. Let me just add that when the politicians decide to really screw the old folks out of their medical care, the academics will be right there providing unassailable “proof” that the new public policies are correct and ethical.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Lue

Why didn't you keep our ex president in Australia while he was there? You can have the idiot, as well as our current one. I have visited your country twice, and while it is beautiful, a full of wonderful people I prefer my own country. Seems you folks have a lot of your own problems to deal with. I'll keep my guns, my personal physician, and my imperfect political reality. We got it right with Jefferson, Lincoln, and Reagan, and we'll hit a good one again in a few years. We ain't all stupid, we did dodge Hillary after all. Like anon said, leave social commentary and politics out of LW.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
No thanks, 26thNC

We are quite capable of producing our own incompetent political leaders thank you. You can keep yours.

Lue

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 6 years ago
why did you name it morning secrets?

And make out like this could go btb? You could have been honest upfront and I wouldnt have read this. Now the big question is how do I erase it from memory?

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 6 years ago
Situation, not a story

This reads to me like a "hollywood expose" kind of thing: a situation that could be intriguing and/or titillating, but with characters so undefined that I don't care about them much. I think if you were to expand on this situation, you might want to devote some time to introducing and filling out your characters.

GA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

At least he knows and is the ring leader. Plenty of guys are raising there kids but they are someone else’s and they don’t know

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

A comment on the story this time. You really do unlikable characters very well. Next time, and I hope that there will be a next time, write a story with good people in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Unique.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Nope

Not a story I like, all characters are assholes. 2

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 4 years ago
different

Yes loved it. I do love 'hot wife' where the husband knows and enjoys his wife,s infidelity . I think there,s lots more that could be written as a continuation with this story. I think hubby could ease his wife,s guilty feeling by subtle suggestions and if his brother wanted out it would be interesting to bring a second man in, bearing in mind the need for 'Whitaker' dna which would make the story even more exciting. You writers just don,t have the imagination.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Wow, what a different cuckold story. By his own direction he commissions his brother to bed and impregnate his wife because he couldn't. This whole affair could easily blow up in his face if the wife ever found out. Oh, well to each his own. 4 stars

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - for this pathetic story of lies and cuck/wimp crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whatever u planned...hope u don’t write anymore if this! That’s a load of disgusting crap!

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Yep, You're right! File 13 any unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What kind of sick wimp cuck writes this kind of trash. How disgustingly sick are you? If you need a hobby take up bowling. If your sick mind can think of this trash then you are a danger to the public

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous