All Comments on 'Morphing Mary'

by luvanuki

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
luvanukiluvanukialmost 7 years agoAuthor
And I Love You Too!

No credibility to comment unless you put something out there yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You may love nukie

but you hate your wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Primitive Asian Animism?

Go back to the dictionary. Then take a creative writing class. Then get a decent story line. Then try again. This was badly done, bordering on silly.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 7 years ago
I like it...

A slightly different take - well told ... IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To all the "Anonymous" commenters...

I see the SAME exact comments on a lot of the Loving Wives stories.

Yea, I get it. You're being a troll on purpose to annoy everyone, but at least try to be a little more creative.

luvanukiluvanukialmost 7 years agoAuthor
Grin from Ear to Ear

I love the feedback. Not because it is a detailed dissection of my writing style or use of the English language, but because I have stirred some passion!!

Far from being fiction this is but one snippet from an extensive portfolio of swinging experiences. Much more fact than fiction! Pretty much a straight forward descriptive narrative with reconstructed dialogue..

As for being cucked and wife hating, far from it. I was the gracious DOM, I had the bigger dick, easier erection and by far the more stamina. I was the one laying between two utterly fucked and exhausted women, frequently and for nearly 2 decades.

A few ill intentioned comments by a-non-e-mouse keyboard warriors won't even dent me. Sticks and stones etc!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very detailed and esoteric, but I found the vocabulary a bit pretentious. And maybe most importantly, . . .

what was the point of this story? I think I understood that a wife was being given over to another man to get fucked, and apparently the wife wanted to be fucked by the other man. But was that it? All the detailed descriptions of the sex, and the surroundings, and the equipment, and the other "accoutrements", was distracting without adding anything to understanding who these people are, what their relationship is, and why should we care? What was supposed to be interesting about this story?

Maybe it should have been in Erotic Couplings, or Romance, because I could not see what the marriage relationship had to do with the story. Most couples are not married, and you don't have to be married to be swingers. So I understood this was somehow related to swinging, but I read no adultery, seduction, cheating, or any information that this was other than two people fucking who happen to be in relationships with someone else. So what?

Obviously it was not important to the writer. Sorry I could not determine from the story what was supposed to be important to the reader.

But thanks for trying.

luvanukiluvanukialmost 7 years agoAuthor
Pretentious

Thanks mate for your feedback. Well deserved I feel. Maybe I am a bit pretentious and should moderate that.

My background is in academic writing, both more pretentious and more fictitious! Easy to wrap bullshit in flowery phrases and get another degree.

Their should be Faculties of Incomprehension, along with the Faculty of Bovine Excrement.

The point of the above story? There isn't one. No lectures or sermons. a little voyeuristic titillation, maybe? No different to many of the works on Lit.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 2 years ago

I liked it overall even though it over told the factual and underplayed the erotic.

I loved some of the details like the wife being embarrassed about her C Scar.

I have also never seen a story where the cuckolder can’t get a hard on so well done for novelty.

I know this is years ago but well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous