Morphing Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In those last frantic thrusts, on the very edge of orgasm, he pulled out. Rocking back on his heels slightly he projected his semen up and over Mary's abdomen, over her right breast and splashed on the sheet near her face. Had her eyes been open she would have seen it rushing up towards her as a thin thread of pearly white, rather like the starch from boiled rice. It was I, kneeling at her head, who swept the precious fluid up on to her breast and commenced to rub it in. Mary's chance of reaching her climax ended abruptly. For the second time in that evening she was seriously peeved.

"Why did you stop?" she asked, her annoyance tangible.

"Because you don't like me to cum inside you" he replied.

"Well, I did tonight".

Noel looked downcast. His opportunity melting away.

She softened, "put it back in, . . . please?".

Therein worked the magic of caverject. Without losing the slightest bit of his erection he was able to

plunge straight back into the swollen, wet and very hungry vagina he had vacated moments before.

Resuming a more measured thrust he was able to enjoy the exquisite sensation of being inside a very beautiful woman, intimately a part of her physical being. Their bodies moved in unison now, slower, less urgent, but intensely pleasurable all the same. Positioning myself behind Mary I lifted her head onto my knees while Noel slipped his arms beneath hers to elevate her legs to gain greater depth of penetration. That bought the three of us into very close and intimate contact; Noel and I could have kissed if we were that way inclined. Mary lay beneath us savouring the contact with two males.

After 21 years of marriage I knew precisely what was happening in Mary's head. Our love life was centred around a wide range of fantasies, but they all converged into one theme and then a mutually explosive climax. This one was for real, not imagined. Supporting Mary's head I was keeping her focussed, stroking her forehead, cheek and neck. Oh, that I could only bend so far as to kiss her but I am not that supple. Noel is a noiseless fucker whereas I am noisily voluble. He was content to enjoy her body while I was playing in her mind. I was using my familiar voice to keep her calm and compliant as he steadily his thrust with an even, measured stroke.

"Do you like his cock?" I whispered. "Are his balls slapping on your bum?"

"Yes, I can feel them hitting me." I knew that would be so, Noel was really starting to thump her more vigorously.

"Do you feel what he is doing?" "No! What?" she retorted with some concern.

"He's drawing his sperm up into his Vas Deferens," said with some glee in my voice.

She might not know the biology but instinct speaks loudly. She was responding to the mounting tension by thrusting her hips down harder to receive his thrusts. "You are milking his prostate." That excited her. "He's building up a big load for you. And you, my beautiful woman, are you getting ready to receive it!"

Mary groaned in anticipation. I could see her fingers digging into his waist. She is too tiny to reach his buttocks.

"Your cunt can take his spunk?", I indicated my approval. Being of Chinese origin the four letter word carried no crude connotation. I could have used the Cantonese equivalent but she would have been nonplussed.

There was no audible answer as she stretched her whole body, toes curling, fingers clutching.

Noel knew full well what her vagina was doing to him. A rhythmic wave was progressing up his shaft while the simultaneous contractions of her engorged labia drove him over the brink.

"Ooh fuck. I'm cumming." That was obvious, Noel was plunging as deep and as hard as humanly possible, his head lifted back, eyes glazed. "Ooh, fuck, fuck."

At the other end of his dick, Mary was squirming and twitching impulsively. Although there are no nerve endings in her cervix, the reproductive feedback loop is triggered by an overwhelming need for fullness in the belly. Co-incidentally, deep thrusting brings the cervix into intimate contact with the glans penis and the caress of the two organs causes the tight musculature in the orifice to relax. Sustained, deep thrusting by a large cock enhances the sensations. Here she was in the throes of orgasm, desire heightened and inhibitions nullified.

The instant his seed spilled from his cock her embrace tightened, body stilled momentarily, then with a total body shudder she orgasmed. I enhanced her ecstasy by squeezing both her nipples, avoiding any twisting action. Now stretching her neck back I was able to gaze with wonderment at the divine look on her face, part grimace, part smile. Her eyes, until now tightly closed, opened slightly, although glazed, looked longingly at me then slipped away into that other world of pure delight. I had tears welling up, but I was not going to wipe them, instead first one, then two dropped on to her forehead. I am inexpressively emotional at times like these.

Noel's stamina was beginning to subside. The urgent rawness of his need drained away as the last lap of his semen flowed into Mary's willing vagina. Slowly they settled, stretching into an easy conformation. My lovely wife continued to have randomly spaced spasms while Noel lay gasping, his semen pooled at the upper end of her reproductive tract, Mary's cervix dipping into the bounty with each contraction. A slight negative pressure drawing the thick liquid towards her womb. In a younger woman the planets were perfectly aligned for conception. There was no prospect for us.

Another rearrangement of bodies happened. I lowered Mary's head and gratefully lay alongside her. Noel shifted, his limp dick slipped out to leave a translucent trail in her vaginal cleft. He rolled to the other side and lay gasping. I slid my open hand over Mary's belly and began to caress it in a gentle circular motion over her womb. It was a tentative exploration of her physical state. What she needed was the deep longing kiss I gave her. I was indicating that I was there with her and for her. A small hand arose and snaked down over my belly to take hold of my cock. I was stiff, and had been so during most of the active coupling. A few deft strokes may have finished me too, but that was not what I wanted. I just wanted to be with her, to feel, to taste and to smell the aftermath of sex: sex for pleasure, pure and simple.

While we canoodled and spooned, Noel shook himself into reality. Up without a word and straight to the toilet, the sound of his stream on the porcelain had a tendency to make me go in sympathy. I resisted the urge, and it subsided. Liz took Noel's appearance to signal that we had finished so she came into the room. Before she could speak I had shooshed her with my finger to my lips. Mary was still in post-orgasmic bliss and I didn't want her disturbed. Liz's looming bulk went unnoticed until she lay in the vacant hollow in the mattress previously occupied by her husband.

"My little darling have good rumpy-pumpy?" she whispered with a tinge of anxiousness in her voice.

"Oh, yes, thank you," came a soft and dreamy reply. Mary was always very polite.

"Noel gave you what you want?" Liz enquired further.

There was no answer from Mary, but I averted my gaze so that Mary followed it to where I was gently caressing a relaxed belly.

"Only a few minutes more." I reconsidered because that sounded as though I were at an end point in our play. "In a few minutes Noel's semen will liquefy in the warmth of her body."

"What will that do?" Liz said with some alarm as if something distasteful were to happen.

"Semen is ejaculated in a thick biological soup. In the perfect environment in there, enzymes break down the gelatinous carrier and provide the energy the sperm need for their marathon swim to the waiting egg." Possibly unwanted elaboration but, well, that's what doctors do.

"You, you mean, you mean she might have Noel's baby!!" Liz almost stammered it out, fearful of the implications.

"No, no way. I was there for the nip and tuck after her caesarian."

Mary remained mute. I wasn't sure if she was with us.

"If we stay still you will experience something you have never seen in your life." I said this tantalisingly.

Liz just lazily stroked Mary's clenched thighs while I continued to rub her stomach. Occasionally I gave one of those small breasts a cheeky little suck, primarily to get a response. I didn't want my darling to expire from intense pleasure. The inquest alone would have been a media circus!!

Time flowed slowly, patient as I am I was about to end the wait. Then a tremor rolled up through her body, a little twist of her shoulders and her thighs relaxed. So slight as to be almost imperceptible.

"Why are you both looking at me?" Mary puzzled aloud.

"We were watching over you. Keeping you safe'', was my response.

"Safe from what?"

"The evils of the world!!" I knew this would resonate with the primitive Asian animism that permeated her young life.

"You were in a lovely place and we wanted you to revel in it. Safe in our love." I included Liz in that statement, wonderful woman that she is.

"Now I want to fuck you" I said with some enthusiasm.

"Please, can we wait a while? I want to sleep a little bit." Mary gave a long yawn. "My cunt feels ravaged". She rolled to her side rubbing her lower belly wistfully.

12