All Comments on 'Mother and Son's First Time Pt. 02'

by taboomynx

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 5 years ago
GREat story

Story developing nicely id like to see the father cuckolded by the son whilst his mom takes every opportunity to fuck with him. Dont put her on birth control how naughty Taboo if she got pregnant

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 5 years ago
Good work

You're doing very well Taboomynx. I'm enjoying reading about this young man and his mother as they explore each other and develop their relationship. You write well and seem to have a well-developed sense of plot and flow. I believe you will do well with your writing.

If I have one suggestion, it would be to pay closer attention to editing and picking up your typos. Give yourself a bit of time between finishing your story and publishing it. Set it aside for a while so you can come back and view it through a fresh set of eyes. It might even help if you can find someone to read through it and pick up the errors that your own eyes might not see.

Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to seeing how the story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good job.

Pretty damn good for a second story. Having the female pov is great in this series so far. Keep it up, and keep this series going. Looking forward to your future work!

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Yes, a very good story that brings the reader along well and adds arousal for the reader. Hopefully, his Mom will like his big cock and the fact as a young adult can get it up more often and learn to bang her senseless. Mommy has to teach her boy how to really arouse a woman before he starts screwing her slowly. Let him learn and Yes let the hung, horny, younger son show his Dad what it really means. Dad gets pushed aside so he can have his Mom anytime. Mom should really build his horniness and let him pound her well. Please continue. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving this.....

.......Please continue this story. Great writing for your second ever story taboomynx! Love stories where mommy takes care of her son and encourages him to explore her body. Every boys first time should be with his mommy!

gagnecgagnecover 5 years ago
Very good

Love it. Do you want to adopt me? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

Love the progression of their relationship. My personal desires in how they will proceed: her ass is virgin and she gives it to her son; he calls her by her name when they are together; he places a toe ring on her to show his love; and yes, he impregnates her.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Such a caring mother, so accepting in learning of her son giving blow jobs. More mothers who were excited from nursing should follow through and give their child another chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Just liked it, So meaninful.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Like it

Can you make sure the dad isn't chucked? I hate that keeping secrets thing. Maybe they can both pleasure her, together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fabulous

this is a wonderfully exciting continuation and dont want to end it now, pls keep fucking him

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please, please continue...

Loved it! Your writing is very engaging, without any of the stiffness or stilted phrasing common to this genre. I would like to read about mommy teasing her son with skimpy bikinis around a pool or some similar device. Perhaps the son takes a fancy to another girl and mom has to compete for his attention. Just suggestions, I'm sure whatever you do will be very interesting and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Appeasing the Beast story model.

Add a story written exactly like Appeasing the Beast by majicman21. His work is amazing plus there aren't enough matriarch tribe and ritual sex stories.

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473over 5 years ago
I really liked THIS story

I really liked THIS story because it feel like what a person that it really happen to would write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are soooooo good !!!

Please, keep writing !!!

I am so turned on right now ...... Wow !

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fantastic

i hope you write part 3. great read. 5 stars. loved the tale, really a great first-time writer piece.

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Excellent

You did a fine job(5 stars)please continue this series. If you take it slow,

bring out the story a little bit at a time you can make this a fantastic series.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
A Masterpiece!!

And this is your s cond story at that! Dear lord I MUST read the first part ASAP!

I swear this felt so damn realistic,mere words got me hornier than anything....Mom/son stories are my ultimate fav,especially if written by female authors...So hoping you are a woman :) and this story,my god...Was far better than a lot of my favorites....GREAT JOB! I hope there's more of your work cumming very soon.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

I thought this story was outstanding. I’ve seen several people say that you should continue the story but I disagree. I think you ended it perfectly, and I think it stands out much better as a two part story rather than a full series. All that to say, this was a hell of a read for your first story, so keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mother and son

I really REALLY enjoyed reading your story. I love reading about incest/taboo. It has become one of my favorite subjects. I only wish I could experience it in real life myself. It wouldn't matter if it was mother and son or brother and sister or even grandma and grandson. Personally I would love to get my face and tongue between my sister's or aunts or grandmothers legs and eat their pussy. Please make a story of grandson and grandmother fucking and him eating her pussy and maybe getting caught by his sister or mom. Thank you for getting me so hard that I am going to masturbate right now.

justme79925justme79925over 4 years ago
I liked it

You should keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
don't stop now!

Really hot. Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Mom Son Incest Story

Well done for your first story. This story deserves a conclusion and more.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 3 years ago

I definitely like your imagination and use of imagery. Your unique perspectives on viewing the son as a "boy", making cellulose sexy, using mom vag to give life to her son twice, and more make the sex scene hot. I'm big into character development, and despite the shortness of the piece, you added enough to make the story exciting. I would encourage you to write again, or collaborate. Your unique storytelling deserves an audience. You are on to something good here.

YourFavoriteBoyToyYourFavoriteBoyToyover 3 years ago
These are so good

I can't believe these are your first two stories. The way you write her perspective, the setup, the extra angles you add into the story to give yourself somewhere to go afterward - you've got a real talent. A naughty talent to be sure but if you've got it, you should use it. ;) I love the way you write and I can't wait to see where this goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your first story was magical,but this to me is the cherry on the cake. Thank you so much.

DaddyG69DaddyG69almost 2 years ago

Great story! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. So hot and wrong...but so intense and sexy. Love the mom son incest. Plz expand on the story and possibly include more of the side story of the boy and his friends and or this could be a subplot where the dad could be brought in to help him explore the anal question further

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

It was hot, funny how you can picture in your mind what the mom's face looks like, and i agree with others her watching her son give a blowjob to his friends or dad

Michael2165Michael2165over 1 year ago

good story much nicer ending than others

jimbeam48jimbeam48about 1 year ago

more..more.. more...you kinky minx!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg this is so coool

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny686 months ago

Very good for a newbie, you're certainly getting there

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Right amount of buildup and feelings. Very good story for someone just starting out. It was very erotic and visible. When a reader can put himself/herself in the story, that's a good thing. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you, very exciting from a male's perspective

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Keep contributing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good fantasy for mom, son and friends. Where is the dad in all this? He never returns to the bedroom? That is what makes this a fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaboomynx@taboomynx
129 Followers
Writer & Editor. Domme. Femme, non-binary. Kinky. Joyful. Bi. Polyamorous. Leo sun, scorpio moon, capricorn rising. Witch. Passionate about honest conversations, sex positivity, embracing the taboo, removing stigma and shame.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES