Mother in Law Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't make love today, we need more time to do it properly the first time," she said in between deep breaths.

I kissed her and fondled a breast, I lifted the skirt of her dress up and reached my other hand and stroked her slit though her knickers, she instantly became very wet and had a little orgasm, her face went red and she closed her knees together trapping my hand.

"Fuck, that's so nice," she said as I continued stroking and then placed my finger inside her knickers, that set off another little orgasm. Then the phone rang, she pushed me off and said "It may be my mother," and answered it, it was her mum so I walked up behind her and put her bra back up, zipped up her dress, kissed the back of her neck, and then walked into the kitchen and started to peel some potatoes.

20 minutes later she walked up behind me and hugged me, "You have no idea what you did for me in there, I was so close to letting you fuck my brains out, but that is not what I want, I want us to make love the first time, after that you can fuck my brains out."

I turned around and kissed her, "It was a good job your mum did ring, or I may not have been able to control myself," I said.

She patted me on the bum and said "Keep that thought, I'll think of a way for us to do it soon."

We got dinner ready, had another kiss and cuddle before Ray and Mandy got home. I sat next to sue at dinner, it was hard to not touch her with my hands or basically throw her onto the table fuck her senseless. Our knees remained pressed against each other throughout the whole meal.

We had a lovely meal and exchanged gifts, Sue and Ray bought me a new iPod and Mandy got a limited edition King James bible signed by some evangelist, we had apparently bought Sue and Ray a photo album.

We left at about 7 after having a few drinks and fell asleep at home, the next day Mandy went to church and returned an hour later, she announced that her and Ray would be going to an evangelist concert in Birmingham on new years eve and would be staying over as it finished late, we had an argument, though I was pleased as it meant I could finally get together properly with Sue.

Sue texted me and pretty much said the same thing, she invited me over for new years eve and told Ray that I would be staying the night (Though I hope she left out some of her plans for the evenings entertainment), she told him that I could drink then without having to worry about staggering home with a load of other drunk people.

Ray and Mandy left at about noon for the 2 hour drive to Birmingham, Sue had to visit her mum and I visited my folks so I didn't arrive at Sue's until nearly 5.

I rang the doorbell, and she opened the door wearing an ankle length dress that look liked it has been moulded for her; it clung to every delicious part of her. It was deep red and looked oriental in style; it didn't show a lot of skin but looked sexy as hell.

"Wow," was all I could get out.

"I like that reaction, I went shopping today," she said as she closed the door behind me, locked it and then put the chain across. She took my hand and led me straight upstairs to her bedroom. As we walked upstairs I grabbed her bum and she giggled and said "I'm all yours, but be gentle it's been a while."

We walked into the bedroom which had a big cross on the wall above the bed. We started kissing, soon our hands were all over each other, I had discarded my jacket on the landing; she pulled my shirt off me and run her hands though the hair on my chest.

I located a button at the top of the dress and undid it there was a zip below that which I undid all the way down to her waist, she kissed me and helped me remove the dress from her arms; she wasn't wearing a bra so I kissed her breasts slowly one at a time.

She undid my trousers and starting to push them down, I lay her gently on the bed and pulled the dress right off her; she was laying there in just a skimpy maroon thong. I removed the rest of my clothes and crawled on the bed and lay next to her, I kissed her thoroughly and moved between her legs and pulled down her thong. She had shaved and was bare.

Before I went down on her I moved up her body leaving my now very erect cock away from her body and kissed her before saying "Are you sure about this?"

"Very!" came the breathy reply, she expected me to just penetrate her but I moved down her body kissing everything I saw, until she felt me breath on her lower lips, "Non one has ever..." She started to say until she felt my tongue on her clit.

"Fuck," was all she said and she really started to pant and moan as I went to work, she came once as then again when my tongue moved up and down her furrow, she grabbed my head and pulled me up.

"Make love to me now!" she commanded.

I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and slowly pushed in, she just kept saying "Yes, Yes, Yes," as my cock pushed further and further inside until I was balls deep. As soon as I was all the way in she pulled my head so our lips were level and she kissed me passionately on the lips.

We started to gently move with each other. She moved her hips up and down on the bed as I slowly moved in and out of her. I changed angle slightly so that my pubic bone was rubbing on her clit. After a couple of minutes she started to move her hips faster as I started to pound into her faster and faster, she started to shake and bit my shoulder as she felt the rising torrent of an orgasm. The feeling of making her come started the tingling sensation of impending orgasm in my cock.

"I'm going to come," I said.

"Do it noooooooooooowwwwwwwww," she wailed as she came. She went stiff and her hips lifted a good 6 inches off the bed, my come erupted from my cock within her as I held myself as deep inside her as I possibly get.

Her hips returned to the bed with me still firmly rooted inside her. We kissed some more as we calmed down, after a minute or so my deflating cock removed itself from her pussy. She ran to the en suite and cleaned herself up. As the bed was a king size there was plenty of room to cuddle up avoiding the wet spot.

"I'll wear that dress again," she said after a 5 or so minutes of silence. We both laughed and shared a deep kiss. Just then the phone rang and sue picked up the extension from the bedroom.

"Oh Hi mum," she said, followed by a yeses, OKs, mmms and finally "Ok, I'll be round in an hour, oh and I've got my son in law Bob with me, so I'll bring him as well."

"It seems my mum can't get her gas fire started and needs some help, I'm really sorry, but can we resume this later?" she asked. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back she rolled onto of me and felt my cock was getting hard again, "We'll deal with that later," she sighed and gave it a quick rub.

She got up and walked to the wardrobe and pulled out a long baggy dress, she found a sexy lacy black bra from a drawer and put it on, I smiled and she said "I'll show what else I bought when I went shopping later," she recovered her thong and put that on,

I found my clothes and quickly got dressed, the dress she had chosen was the one with poppers on and it took her a while to do them all up, "This will be easier to get off later," she said as she kissed me again before going to the bathroom to sort her hair and make up out.

I only ever met her mum once and from what I remember was a bad tempered old bag with a habit of trying to interfere in her daughter's life. I had heard Sue say years ago that her mum had her running around after her because she could. I drove Sue's car to her Mum's following her directions, good job it is an Automatic as I drove the whole way there holding her hand. We arrived at the house and sue let herself in with a key and shouted "Mum, we're here."

"About bloody time," was the bad tempered reply. "I'm going to see Mildred in a minute and wanted it sorted before I went," she continued.

We walked into the lounge to see her sitting on the sofa in her coat, "Bob, would you be a love and look at the fire please?" asked Sue.

"My pleasure," I replied, smiled at the cranky old cow with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp sitting on the sofa like a Buddha. I knelt down and had a quick look, I realised the ignition wasn't working. It looked like the ignition worked off batteries, I replaced the batteries with some I found in a drawer in a dresser and it worked. I had it fixed in less than 5 minutes.

"Thanks," her mum said rather ungraciously, we stayed until Mildred's husband arrived to pick her up, and then locked the house up as we left.

On the way home we stopped and picked up some fish and chips as we needed our strength for the evenings work. We quickly ate them as soon we got in and then Sue wanted to dance, she found a ballad CD and put it on the player, we were dancing around the room like a slow ballroom dance, her head on my chest and our arms around each other's waists, after a couple of songs she looked up at me and just said "Love me."

I picked her up and carried her upstairs, I let her stand when we got the bedroom and grabbed the top of her dress each side and pulled, all but a few poppers at the bottom undid, so I kissed her body all the way down and undid the poppers before kissing her all the way back up again and pulled the dress from her shoulders.

We kissed as she removed my shirt and undid my trousers and pulled them down, I kicked them off my feet. I reached behind her and undid her bra, we had to stop kissing so I could remove it fully. She then pulled off my boxers and pulled them down and pulled my socks off at the same time, she then flopped back on to the bed with her legs dangling over the side. I knelt before her and started to kiss her inner thighs. She smiled and run her fingers through my hair as my lips got closer and closer to her crotch, she gasped as a I ripped her thong from her using both hands, and moaned loudly when she felt my lips touch her slit, she held my head in pace as I licked, sucked and kissed everything I could see, soon she started to whine and then screamed "This is it, " when she started to come.

Her hips lifted and she bucked as the orgasm ripped through her, she grabbed my ears and pulled my up so I could kiss her. "Lay on the bed please?" she asked.

I lay down and she straddled me, Sue then leaned over so I could play with her nipples whilst kissing her, she then moved back lifted her hips grabbed my cock and slowly lowered herself down onto me, she shuddered as I went deeper and deeper until we fully joined together, I started to tweak her nipples and she started to grind herself against me, my pubic hairs were now ticking her clit as she ground herself on top of me, she soon started to pant and then went bright red and went stiff as a board and then screamed "oh my fucking god," when the orgasm ripped through her very fibre of her being.

I flipped her onto her back and lay on top of her without detaching, soon we were humping away at each other, she was making strange animal noises, I started to feel the tingle so pulled out, she moaned in disappointment until I turned her onto her front and she happily went onto her hands and knees, I then re entered her from behind. She made a grunting noise as I went so deep inside her that her arms gave out and her head was buried in the pillows as I pounded her from behind. Soon I was ready to come and reached under and started to tickle her clit, she started to pant and cry and came when I emptied my balls deep inside her. She made a sort of deep grunting noise as she felt my sperm pulse inside her.

I lay across her back and just said "Wow, you are amazing."

"I've just come three times in 20 minutes, twice on your cock, that is pretty fucking amazing," she said and wiggled her bum beneath me.

I pulled out and she ran into the en suite and cleaned up, she came back and we lay down together and cuddled up. "We need to talk," she said. "I want you to know this has been amazing but we must be careful, I want to make love to you as soon often as I can, but we cannot hurt Ray or Mandy."

"OK," I replied, "Let's suggest they do more father/daughter bonding and then we can do some more bonding of our own when they are gone. Sunday lunches we will just act normally with a kiss on the cheek, but to and from work we can hold hands, can't we?"

"I'd hope we can do more than that," she said and kissed me again, "Now I'm not used to being rogered so royally so do you mind if we spend the rest of evening watching TV cuddled up in bed?"

She found the remote turned on the TV, it was by now nearly 11 o'clock and the New Year eve programs were just starting. We talked and about work and what we had planned for the coming year, a lot of which involved lots of sex with each other whenever we could get away with it. At 11:45 we started kissing. "Can you fuck me when the New Year starts?" she asked.

I rolled on top of her and started to kiss her, she widened her legs and allowed me to sink between them, and we kissed and kissed and stroked my back and rubbed my chest, whilst stroked between her thighs and then started to finger her. She seemed to like that as her kissing got more and more intense until at 11:53 I placed my cock at her entrance and slowly pushed in, her hips came up and her legs wrapped themselves around my waist and her arms flew around my neck, "That feels so good," she murmured in my ear, we lay like that for a minute until I started to move my hips so I was moving in and out of her. She started to respond and soon we were in a rhythm rutting away at each other, at the first bong of Big Ben from the TV she said "Fuck me, don't be gentle, fuck me you mother fucker."

So I did my hips were a blur as my cock burst in and out of her, on the last bong she started to come, "come on you fucker," she said in my ear, as she started to shake and hugged me so tight I thought I would explode, At that moment I came in her cunt, "YES, YES, YES," she screamed as she felt my come hit her insides.

We slowed down out thrusting and she kissed me all over my face, "I fucking loved that," she said, "there is a time for loving and a time for fucking, and I think we got that right all evening."

"Happy New Year," I said as my cock plopped from her hole, leaving a large amount of our secretions on the bed. She smiled and ran to the toilet and cleaned up, I changed the sheets so we could sleep on dry sheets before she came back, we cuddled up together and went to sleep; we didn't hear the answer phone messages from Ray and Mandy wishing us a happy New Year.

At 8am the next morning I woke up to find Sue laying on her side looking at me, her hair and make up were a mess but she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Morning," she said, "Any regrets?"

"None," I replied and kissed her thoroughly.

"I'm too sore for any funny business today, which is probably just as well as Ray and Mandy just called to say that they have left Birmingham and will be back in an hour or so," she continued.

"We had better get in the shower then," I said and got up, offered my hand and walked into the shower with her, the en suite shower was quite large so we both fitted in with no problems, I washed her hair which she loved and said she had better do the rest as I might get carried away. She looked sad she couldn't do anymore but was happy that I thought of her.

After we both dried off she put on the popper dress as it was already out and had only been worn for a couple of hours, she hid the lacy bra in the back of her wardrobe, "I never did show you the rest of my shopping, wait until next time," she said.

We got dressed and were downstairs eating toast and drinking coffee in the kitchen when we heard the car pull up, I leaned over and gave her a big kiss just before the front door opened.

Ray and Mandy walked in and asked us why we didn't hear the answer phone messages, we just said we had too much to drink and both fell asleep on the sofa early.

Mandy and I left about an hour later, Mandy told me that she was going to be away for the next 2 weekends on an exchange visit in another city with other religions, she would be staying in a hotel with her Dad those 2 weekends. 10 minutes later I got a text from Sue that simply said "Fancy keeping me company for the next 2 weekends as they are away again."

I replied "Just heard, it will be my honour, you place or mine?"

The home phone rang and it was Sue speaking to Mandy, I was being invited over there whilst Mandy and Ray were away, Mandy thought it was great that me and her mum were getting on so well.

On Monday we went back to work and when I arrived at Sue's for my lift she appeared as normal in a coat and a long dark dress that buttoned up the front. The coat ended up on the back seat, she bunched the dress up so it would be more comfortable whilst she drove, "Are you still OK for tomorrow evening when they are at bible group?" I asked.

"Try and fucking stop me," she said, "I want you balls deep inside me 10 minutes after they are gone, I'm getting wet thinking about it now."

I reached over, undid a couple of buttons on her dress and reached inside, "So you are," I said.

"You are incorrigible," she said slapping my hand away and laughed.

Though I was content to stroke her thigh on the way to work, and all the way home I really wanted to take her into the back seat and shag her brains out.

Tuesday evening came and me and Mandy walked to their house for 7 o'clock and Sue opened the door wearing a dressing gown, she kissed her daughter as she waited for Ray, Ray appeared and asked me to be gentle with Sue as she wasn't feeling very well, Sue pretended to cough into a tissue and locked the door behind us once they had gone. We started kissing as soon as the door was shut, our hands were all over each other, and she was pulling my t-shirt off in the hallway, she dragged me into the lounge and undid her dressing gown, she had on a black see though thigh length night dress that had a deep v cleavage and lace around the edges, it was held up by a thin strap on each shoulder, even though her tits weren't big and sagged a little I just said "you look extremely fuckable,"

"That's what I was aiming for," she said as she pushed my tracksuit bottoms down and helped me step out of them she then pushed me back onto the sofa and lifted the hem of the night dress as she straddled me, I was balls deep within 5 minutes of them leaving rather than the 10 Sue originally planned.

She bounced up and down whilst I cupped her breasts through the silky material, "Do you like my shopping?" she said as she her tits wobbled in my hands.

"Very much," I replied.

She started to grit her teeth and really started to bounce. I pulled the straps of her shoulders and the top of the night dress fell down to her waist. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and she announced "I'm going to come."

"So am I," I shouted and we both came together in frenzy of grunting, she kissed me hard as she ground her hips against my groin.

It had only been 15 minutes since Ray and Mandy had left, and we had another 2 hours before they got home, as we calmed down I picked her up whilst still attached and carried her to her bedroom. Her legs and arms were wrapped around me and she carried on kissing me, I was so turned on that I never went soft, so was pounding into her for a good 30 minutes before I came again.

"I'm fucked, that was fucking amazing." she said as my now floppy cock dropped out of her cunt.

We kissed and had a shower and were sitting on the sofa holding hands when we heard Ray's car draw up. We had a quick kiss and pretended to be discussing the item on the news when they walked in, they had no idea that the prim lady in her proper dress had been shagged repeatedly by the seemingly loyal son in law sitting 2 feet away from her on the sofa.