Mother in Law Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray and Mandy went to get a drink and as the Thursday group was cancelled as they were going away on Saturday, she whispered in my ear, "Wait until you see what I've got planned for you Saturday." My cock immediately started to grow and Sue laughed when she saw the tent in my tracksuit bottoms.

The rest of the week went as normal, holding hands going into work and a quick kiss when no one was looking in the car. Saturday came and Ray picked Mandy up at 10 in the morning, I got a text from Sue asking if I could get some fish and chips on my way round and be there for about 12:30 as she had to see her mum in the morning.

I arrived just after 12:30 and she was just opening her front door, I kissed her on the cheek and followed her in, we had a quick kiss and cuddle and then she told me to eat as I would need my energy. "This sounds promising," I thought to myself.

We quickly ate and she told me to wait in the lounge, whilst she got changed. 10 minutes later she waltzed in wearing a body stocking, it was sheer and you could see everything even though every part of her body was covered, but I looked again and noticed that it was crotch less. There was a zip that run up the front and it moulded itself to her curves. My jaw just it the floor as she walked over to me, pulled my t-shirt off, unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them and my underwear off, my cock was now standing at attention, she then sat on her knees next to me on the sofa and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth, "Fuck me" I gasped.

She released my head briefly to say "I intend to a lot," before taking me back in her mouth. She couldn't deep throat me but soon had me on the edge as she bobbed her head up and down.

"I'm going to blow," I warned and she stopped bobbing but sucked harder. I came so hard into her mouth that she had difficulty swallowing it all, she did it though. When I finished she wiped her mouth sat down in the sofa and opened her legs.

"Get down there and eat me," she ordered.

I knelt between her thighs and was immediately clasped between the nylon covered stocking thighs. I licked and fingered her slit, clit and cunt until she exploded in a loud powerful orgasm. She pushed my head away and as undid the zip and laid there with her tits on display. I crawled up so my groin was level with hers and my now fully reenergised cock slipped into her pussy. She groaned with lust as I slipped it and started to pound away, this was not making love, this was pure animal fucking.

"Is that all you've got, you mother fucker, you like fucking your mother in law don't you," she teased.

I picked her up from the sofa whilst still attached and lay her on the floor and really started to give it to her. "Is this what you want? You want your son in law to fuck your pussy, if you're not careful you might get it in your arse hole,"

"Dare you," she said as she gritted her teeth and pushed hard back against me and wrapped her arms and legs around me. "I'm going to come," she said and quivered uncontrollably in my arms as she came, I kept pounding away though her orgasm.

I removed my cock and put her legs on my shoulders, I lined up my cock with her arsehole and pushed. "Oh my god," she cried as her arsehole stretched to accommodate my head, she was so wet down there that there was enough natural lubricant for my cock head to pass the tight ring. She just said "Wait," and then started to push back, After a couple of minutes of slow but deliberate hip movements my cock was finally wedged deep inside her arse, "Take me you cunt"" she said so I did, in and out I pounded her arsehole, I started to rub her clit whilst fucking her arse and she came violently shaking, this caused me to come deep inside her arse.

We lay there for a few minutes and she kissed me and said "Wow, that was fucking wonderful, I never thought I'd stop coming when you rubbed my clit and come in my arse. Next time warn me though, so I can prepare. I don't think I'm going to shit properly for a week."

"I'm glad you liked it, don't worry I don't want to do it all the time, just every now and then if ok with you." I replied.

"Cracking idea, now let me get the feeling back in my legs and then you can take me again later, pussy only though, let's go and lie in bed for a bit." she said.

2 hours later and 1 more orgasm for me and 2 for her we came back down stairs, her mother had rung and needed some help, this time with her washing machine which was leaking water in her kitchen. Sue has put on a red dress that was knee length, had full length arms and it has blue flowers on it and buttoned up to her neck from the waist, she didn't wear a bra, she said to keep me interested, and some French crotch less knickers. I spent the whole time wondering on the drive over there whether there was any lay bys we could have some car sex.

We arrived at her mothers and she seemed cross we have taken so long to get there.

"I see you've brought your toy boy with you," she wheezed.

I wandered off and had a look at the washing machine.

"Mother when Ray goes away to his religious weekends with his daughter, Bob's wife, he keeps me company, he's a good lad," she said.

"He's fit, why don't she screw him? He's better looking than your husband." The old crow said.

"Mother, how dare you!!" Sue replied indignantly wondering if she had spotted something.

"You always seem happier when he's about, and I'd shag his arse off " said Sue's mum.

"He just keeps me company, and is good with his hands around the house," said Sue.

"I bet he is," said Sue's mum.

I walked back in at the point and said "I've fixed the washing machine, just a loose pipe, all now ok."

"Mum thinks I should shag you," said Sue.

"Really," I replied, "Well, you are quite fit and if you get fed up with Ray let me know," playing along and winked at her.

She laughed and said "Let's get home, Mandy may call soon."

As we got into the car I leaned over and kissed Sue on the cheek as I knew her mum was looking from the window, as soon as got around the corner she stopped the car and kissed me gently on the lips, "Thank you," was all she said.

As soon as we got home we went straight to the bedroom, she went to the toilet and I stripped and lay on top of the bed, she came out of the en suite and I said "Let me undress you?"

She walked over slowly, I cupped her arse when she got near me and pulled her close, I unbuttoned her dress and pulled her dress off her whilst kissing each part of skin that became exposed. She cooed her delight at this and when the dress hit the floor she stepped out of it, I left the knickers on and laid her down on the bed and licked her out slowly and deliberately, this was a time to make love.

It took about 20 minutes of gentle licking and sucking for her to experience an almighty climax, the biggest yet I would later find out, she then asked me to lay on my back, she straddled me and made love to me whilst wearing the crotch less knickers, it was a slow and deliberate and we held hands throughout it all.

As we lay curled up I realised I had fallen for her hook, line and sinker, I stroked her hair and she murmured something as she tried to bury her head further into my shoulder, thinking she was asleep I just said "Love you Sue."

"Love you too Bob," came the reply as she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes,

"I really do, you have made me so happy, not just the sex but being there, having our talks, and saying that the sex is absolutely fucking amazing, I would like to show you right now but you have literally shagged me out, maybe tomorrow morning."

"We need to think about this," I said, "I love you but can't hurt Mandy, even if we both split up from Mandy and Ray, and got together in 5 years time we would still hurt them."

"I know, I know, it's so frustrating," she replied, "For the moment, let's just enjoy what we have."

We then started kissing and hugging, and then the phone rang, it was Sue's mum again, cue lots of "oh dears" and then eventually "he's in the middle of something at the minute but we will come round in a bit."

As she put hung up the phone I asked "What am in the middle of at the moment?"

"This," she said as she straddled me on the bed and sucked my cock into her mouth.

"Fucking hell," I said as she went to work on my cock, even though I had already come a few times it didn't take long for me to blow my load into her hot willing mouth.

"Tomorrow morning, I'm all yours," she said, "We can have a long loving screw followed by a mad fuck before we have to presentable for when they get home."

We got dressed and she left her crotch less knickers on, she put on a bra and her red dress, I put on a pair of jeans and button up shirt. We arrived at her mum's and she told me that she thought she heard some noises in her garden, I found evidence of foxes and told her that there was nothing to worry about, Sue made out excuses, told her mum to stop bothering unless it was so important it was matter of life and death and dragged me out of there.

As we got in the car she said "I would never have had the courage to say that to her a few months ago, but you bring out the best and worst in me."

I held her hand, waited until I saw her mum open the curtain and then kissed her tenderly on the lips. She saw her mum and quickly separated and the drove off.

We stopped and ate some food at the local Harvester, as it was a good 7 hours since we ate at lunchtime, we checked we didn't know anybody in there and spent the whole time like it was date, holding hands, kissing and feeding each other titbits of food. It was wonderful; she thanked me for making her feel young again.

We left the Harvester at 9 and she took me home, we both got undressed and climbed into bed. We spent the next hour kissing and talking until we both fell asleep.

The phone rang as 8 in the morning, it was her Mum again.

"Hi Mum, "said Sue, "What's up now?" she asked not attempting to hide the exasperation.

"Ok, If there is really is a strange noise coming from under the stairs, we'll be over, if it's another wild good chase, you can forget about any help with anything ever again, I'll go into the next room and ask him." She continued.

"We'll be at least an hour, we both need a shower and it's not really urgent is it?" she asked as she started to play with my cock.

She threw the phone down and looked to the ceiling and said "I'll kill my fucking mother one of these days."

"Let's get in the shower, and deal with your mother, we can then come back and see how we feel when we return?" I ventured.

"I really want you inside me, but you're right, let's deal with her first," she said.

We had a quick shower where I washed her hair again which she absolutely loves and we got dressed, I found me clothes in the bedroom and Sue went into another room and come back wearing a long button up coat with a belt around the waist, we drove to her mums and wouldn't take her coat off, as soon as we got to her mum's house, we ran inside and I checked the cupboard, a bracket holding up a shelf had fallen down, I quickly fixed it and put everything back up, I went into the lounge and saw Sue and her mum talking.

"What are you plans for today?" asked her mum.

"Well, I've got nothing on so I was hoping for Bob to shag me as you suggested but we are here instead." Sue replied.

Her mum looked at her shocked and then laughed, and then said "As if you would."

"Finished," I said, "Take me home Sue," I continued.

Sue walked over and kissed me on the cheek and took my hand and just said "Bye mum," as we walked out of the house. We quickly drove home and as soon as the front door was shut she undid her coat to reveal that she did indeed have nothing on. She pulled my trouser and pants down laid back on the stairs and we fucked on the stairs, she was so wet that I plunged straight in and she soon had a shuddering climax, I kept pounding away until I came as well which triggered another orgasm for her.

We then heard a car pull up, I looked out of the window and saw Ray and Mandy leaving the car, "Fuck, Mandy and Ray are back early." Sue grabbed her coat and ran upstairs, I quickly pulled my pants and trousers up and was respectable by the time they opened the front door, we said our greetings just as Sue was coming down the stairs, she had on the dark blue double breasted dress, to my mind she looked incredibly sexy. She kissed Ray and Mandy on the cheek and Ray suggested we all go out for dinner.

We went to a local pub and had Sunday lunch there, where Ray and Mandy announced that they had volunteered to do missionary work in Africa, it would be a 6 month assignment and they would be leaving in 3 weeks, so they have cancelled all their church activities between now and then to spend time with us.

Sue went fucking ballistic, "The church this, the church that," she went on, how lucky she was to have me as a son in law to keep her company, She then dropped her own bombshell. "Bob won't be able to afford to pay the rent on your house Mandy on his wages alone, so I suggest you hand in your months' notice and then Bob can move in with me whilst you are away, what do you think?"

Everyone agreed this was a good idea so I moved in with the day before they went away; Mandy and Ray went to stay at a hotel neat the airport as the flight was at a 6am the following morning. I drove Sue's car as dropped them off at their and we all said our goodbyes, as soon as we pulled away Sue dropped her next surprise, "I've booked us into a hotel halfway back to home, fancy a night of loving?"

We stopped at a set of traffic lights so I leant over and kissed her on the lips. She responded enthusiastically and the car behind us beeped when I didn't notice the light change. I drove quickly and we soon arrived at the hotel, she checked us in and then we went straight to the room, the plaque on the door said "Bridal suite." The room was huge with the largest bed I had ever seen in it, she had packed her overnight bag with things for the pair of us, she had planned ahead.

As soon as the door was shut I kissed hr like there was no tomorrow, under the demure coat she was wearing the dark blue double breasted dress. "I know you like this dress" she said, she was soon down to her underwear, she had been shopping again and was wearing a black underwear set with peephole bra and crotch less panties, she quickly removed my clothes from me and we fell onto the bed, I was between her legs licking her and playing with her nipples.

"Fuck, I've missed you," she gasped just as a large orgasm ripped through her like a hurricane, I carried on licking her and she came again, this time she pulled my head away and asked me to lay on my back, she straddled me and took me inside her, we then slowly and lovingly made love, we touched and kissed each other until we both climaxed with me pushing myself as deep as I could get within her.

We lay together and she removed her underwear, and curled up together, We lay like for the next 20 minutes until I rolled on top of her and took her again, this time I made love to her with her stroking my back and kissing as we took each other to a mutual orgasm, when she came she nearly took the skin off my back with her nails.

An hour later, she said "Are you hungry?" I thought about it and realised we hadn't eaten for hours, so we made ourselves presentable and went to the hotel restaurant, we had a quick bar meal and went back to the room, we watched TV and talked.

"Sue, you know I love," I said.

"I love you too and yes, you can have my arse tonight," she smiled.

"That's not what I was angling for, but the offer is appreciated, however I want us to spend the next 6 months living as man and wife, is that OK?" I continued.

She rolled me onto my back and straddled me, she leant forward and kissed me on the lips, "thank fuck for that, I want the same thing" she said and with that moved her crotch forward so it was over my face and I ate her out like a man ravenous for pussy juice, she kept moaning and grunting as she felt my lips and tongue dance across her folds and hole, she soon came with cry and a shake, she slumped backwards and rolled onto her back, I flipped her onto her front and lifted her bum in the air, I placed my cock at her cunt entrance and slid straight in, in one quick motion, she made a noise like air escaping as I hit rock bottom and then started to move my cock so it was nearly out and then back in again, she liked this and kept moving back, I reached underneath and started to play with her clit, she came with a cry and then said "Fuck my arse now."

I pulled out her cunt and lined up my cock at her arse hole, I gently pushed forward and she pushed back until my head popped past the tight ring, we then slowly got into the rhythm and was soon deep inside her, I kept playing with her clit, "You arse fucking mother fucker," she screamed as she came.

I took this opportunity to really pound her whilst she diddled her own clit, I came with a roar and she shrieked hers, we stayed like that for a few minutes until my deflating cock fell from her arse, she ran into the bathroom and cleaned up, I pulled the soiled top blanket back and climbed under the covers, just then there was a knock on the door, Sue came out of the bathroom and put on a thin dressing gown, and answered the door.

"Hotel security, madam, is everything ok, someone reported screaming coming from the room," said a large shaven headed gentleman.

"Everything is fine," she said, "Just my boyfriend taking me to sexual ecstasy," she said.

"Ok madam, try and keep the noise down," he said as Sue closed the door.

"I'm your boyfriend, am I?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "Now cuddle me to sleep as you have worn me out," she continued, removing the dressing gown and crawling under the covers.

I put the TV on and fell asleep with Sue contentedly lightly snoring on my shoulder. Sue announced that everything was so sore in morning so we just cuddled and we had a shower together, she put on a new white button up blouse and black trousers, "I've decided to wear what I want, rather than what Ray says I should wear," she said.

We walked for breakfast hand in hand and when we returned to the room, we saw the couple from the next room, "Morning," said Sue, "Sorry about the noise last night, but Bob had just come in my arse which made me come like crazy." She then looked the woman who looked to be in 50's up and down and said "You should get yourself a younger man, does wonders for muscle tone."

The looked horrified and almost ran to the lift. Sue and I went back into the room where she gave me a blow job before we packed our things and left.

So for the next few months we lived as man and wife, I did odd jobs around the house, we shared the cooking and cleaning, and one day Sue was invited to a wedding. The wedding was quickly arranged as the bride's parents didn't want to be grand parents to a child born out of wedlock.

Sue arranged for me to go to as her plus 1, the bride worked with Sue and knew that Ray was away and was also aware that I shared her house but not her bed. Sue took me shopping where she bought me a new suit, shirt, tie and shoes. "You can't go in chinos and a casual shirt," she said, she also bought herself an outfit but wouldn't let me see her outfit until the morning of the wedding.

The ceremony and reception was held at the local Hilton, the ceremony was lovely and went without a hitch, even though the groom has the look of a man getting married under the barrel of a shotgun, the bride looked lovely despite the slightly pronounced stomach area. The women all cried and the men looked for the bar, Sue's outfit was a knockout, it was a long turquoise dress that reached ankles but had a slit up on side that reached mid thigh, it showed her legs off as she walked wonderfully, it was halter neck and she wore a strapless bra underneath, On the way to the hotel in the taxi I whispered in her ear what I was going to do to her that night, she said we would leave the reception early as she couldn't wait.