Mother in Law Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat down for the meal and I placed my hand on her exposed knee under the table, I was introduced as her son in law despite my hand slowly creeping up and stroking her inner thigh. I removed my hand when the bride and groom and came round to thanks everyone for the Mothercare vouchers they received as gifts.

We watched them do the first dance and then joined them when invited by the DJ for the 2nd dance; I danced with Sue at a respectful distance and whispered in her ear, that she looked more gorgeous than the bride and I wished I could snog her on the dance floor, she then surprised me and kissed the corner of my mouth with everyone watching and sank herself close into me, she whispered back that she had booked a room at the hotel earlier as she was so horny she wanted me as soon as we could politely get away.

About 8PM, Sue feigned a headache and we went straight to the room, her dress was pooled at her feet within 10 seconds of shutting the door, my trousers were around my ankles around the same time, the shirt and tie were pulled over my head, my boxers were off and her knickers hit the ground, she run to the bed and flopped backwards on it, I was a second behind her and kissed her thoroughly as I ended up between her legs, "Just fuck me," she said as I cupped her boobs. As I entered her soaking wet pussy she pushed back and soon we were rutting away like animals, "Bob, Bob, Fuck me," she screamed.

"Sue I'm going to fuck you so you can't walk in the morning," I roared at her, she came quickly and then we slowed down for 5 or so minutes so I could keep going and to build her to another orgasm, her legs and arms held me close to her and we rocked away until she bit my shoulder when she came again, I then really let her have it, I pounded into her and felt her breast again and then came, deep inside her with a cry of "Fuck, yeah Sue, take that," she smiled and kissed me hard on the lips as another orgasm tore at her very being.

We lay there for a few minutes and she just said "Wow." I pulled out and we pulled the top covers off and crawled underneath, she fell half an hour later and I held her close, I soon fell asleep and woke up at 3 in the morning to find Sue sucking my cock erect and then straddling me, she then squatted over me and sunk down until I was deep inside her, she ground away for a what seemed like ages with me tweaking her nipples until we both came, As I cupped her breast I thought I felt a lump, after rolling off me wrapped up in my arms.

I lay awake, I told her the next morning and she made an appointment to see her GP the next day. I went with her and the GP referred her to the hospital, she rang Ray who said he and Mandy would pray for her but would not come home. She could afford to go private and was diagnosed within a week with a tumour, luckily it was benign, and was removed under local anaesthetic, I looked after her for a little while after the op to make sure she was OK, she really appreciated that and 2 weeks later when the wound had nearly healed, said "I'm going to divorce Ray, he couldn't be bothered to see his wife when she might have had cancer."

I hugged her close and said "I will divorce Mandy, She couldn't be arsed to come and see you when you may have had something serious. What does this mean for us?"

"Well my darling we had better think about that," she said, We sent divorce papers to Mandy and Ray and they came back 2 weeks later signed and agreed, it seems they had decided to stay on in Africa to help build a village so wouldn't come back.

Sue kept the house and sold Ray's car and sent him the money and half their savings they had together, Mandy got fuck all but that is all I had.

After 6 months Sue and I went public, everyone was surprised and we just said it happened after I cared for her after the cancer scare and we comforted each other after our divorces.

We went public at Sue's work Christmas party, staff could bring a partner and the company was paying, it was held at a posh hotel not far from the town and the company paid for rooms for those that wanted to stay over. She was wearing an all in one sparkly jumpsuit that was baggy so she could dance and not get too hot, it had a v neck so showed a nice amount of skin and a bit of cleavage, she had also had her hair cut how she wanted it, we arrived hand in hand and held each other whilst she mingled and chatted, I talked to some of the men and we both had a really good time, when the slow dances started after the meal, Sue dragged me onto the dance floor so I pulled her close and danced with her, we each had one hand on each others arse cheek, and Sue's boss a very serious looking lady called Jane looked shocked at that, and even more shocked when Sue pulled my head down and kissed me hard.

A lady called Joyce who worked with Sue, just laughed and said "when you're done with him, send him my way."

Sue politely smiled and sunk her head in my chest and said "He's all mine, and I'm not sharing him with anybody." I smiled and pulled her closer to me, which elicited groan of approval from Sue and a look of disappointment from Joyce.

Sue then led me by the hand and told Joyce that we were going to go to our room and that she was going to get shagged senseless by her toy boy. Joyce smiled and just said "Lucky bitch," as she looked at her husband who had fallen asleep in a chair drunk.

We closed the bedroom door and walked to the bed, "I want to make love tonight," she said, I nodded and lowered the zip at the back of the jumpsuit and pulled it off her shoulders, she unbuttoned my shirt and removed pulled it off me, the jumpsuit fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, "Surprise," she said as I realised she had removed her knickers and bra before leading me upstairs.

"That's not fair," I complained as she went to work on my trousers and boxers pulling them down and off, she then sucked my cock into her mouth, "Fuck me," I said.

"Oh I will," she replied whilst briefly removing herself from my cock.

After a few minutes I started to feel the sap rising and pulled her off, I picked her up and lay her down on the bed and stuck my head between her legs, she opened them as wide as she could as she felt my breath on her mound, she gasped when she felt the tip of my tongue touch her clit and cried "Fuck yeah," when I bit gently down onto it and screamed "That's it, do it now," when I sucked it into my mouth, She grabbed a pillow and bit into it to start her screams as she felt an orgasm crash over like waves on a beach, as soon as she removed the pillow I moved up her body and penetrated her, I did it so quickly and whilst she was still coming that she opened a mouth and a silent scream come from her, I started to slowly move in and out of her, she moved her hips in unison and we slowly rocked ourselves to nirvana, after about 5 minutes, she grabbed the pillow and put it back in her mouth and we got faster and faster, the bed started to squeak and 5 minutes later I came deep inside her as she bit down on the pillow to hide her screams of ecstasy.

1 hour later we did it again with her on top with the same result, we didn't realise that in the room next to us was Joyce and her very ill husband, Joyce was awake half the night dealing with him and listening to the squeaky bed in the room next door.

One day Sue asked me to marry her which I happily did, we moved to Spain when Sue retired and I worked as an English tour guide while Sue joined in with the Ex pat community.

The End.