All Comments on 'Mother In Law Pleasure Ch. 02'

by blitzz05

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Nice fast paced moving story with good content.

I genuinely liked the hot eroticism here; you write it using words to describe the act of real sex and loving making as it would actually happen. I felt like I was there in the room with the two of them, a fly on the wall. I really enjoy the fast pace of the story; the two lovers don't waste any time but get right into what each wants from what is promised. Therefore, I can look forward to a Chapter 3. Now I've given you the good part of my comment. The criticism I have is your general lack of editing. There are so many missing words and some punctuation that I had to read both chapters 3 times to really appreciate the content of the story; that makes me the reader have to struggle to understand and appreciate what you, the writer, have created. Have you noticed that 5 people left comments for Chapter 1. Chapter 2 has been posted and I'm the only one to comment. No one wants to read a story that you have to struggle through. What's my suggestion?: Look into the Volunteer Editor program Literotica offers and consult with other writers who would be willing to look at your work and help you sort out the presentation of your writing. I liked this story so much, I'd have given you 5 stars; I've given you 3. That's the best I can do at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent seduction story

You did a great job with the build-up to getting the mother-in-law hot enough to actually take the final step to sex. Great build-up and would be great to read more, as this story could really develop into one where the husband could continue loving the MIL while working towards bring the daughter and mother together and become a happy threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it.

I have an 88 year old mother in law that I would love to fuck. I bet she has never has a good pussy eating or even given head to a man. She is really old fashioned and stuck up. I will try in the near future to try and change this.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
very hot

great story-hot sex-sexy mother in law too-nicely written thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Next chapter pls.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please this is so exciting

This is a great story line and very sexy it made me so hard I couldn't stop wanking

Its beleavable and I want to read the next chapter so get writing please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous