Mother Knows Best Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl internally shook herself thinking how weird it must be for her son to encourage her to strip in front of..., 'Holy crap, there must be 30 cars here, I hope people don't use their garages,' she thought as she looked around. Grinning at her son she said, "ok, who are you? You're not my son, so...."

"That's better, you're a distant cousin and are in town visiting my aunt and uncle and you work at a strip club back home in Spokane." He answered.

"That works for me, maybe I'll make it rain in there." She said smiling.

"They opened the door not bothering to knock as the music was too loud anyhow, Rick taking his mother's coat. "Whew, he said. Thanks for insisting I observe, you look really hot." He said admiring her.

Cheryl was wearing a full fishnet body suit with tiny white shorts, cut deep into her slit, a silk loose top barely coming to the bottom of her tits and too thin and flimsy to hide her hardening nipples. She was almost as tall as him in her 5" heels and looked like she was ripe to fuck. She stood and spun around letting him admire her and grinned seeing his appreciation. Sadly, she said, "I wish I dressed this way for you, just for you." Stroking his flushed cheek, "By the way, you'll see anyway and I'm ruining the surprise, but I am fully shaved and the body suit is crotchless."

Giggling, seeing the look on her son's face she spun and entered the room full of drunk, horny guys greeted by cheers and catcalls.

Bryan jumped up and announced, "I invited my friend Rick who knows a stripper. I hope you don't mind that I invited him." This was greeted by 'Hey Ricks' and variety of 'welcomes' and 'grab a beer.'

Bryan turned to Rick and said, "Why don't you introduce your friend."

Rick looked around seeing almost every eye scanning his mom head to toe and said, "Everyone, this is Jessie, my cousin from Spokane and she's an exotic dancer. She is here just to dance for you, that's it."

Cheryl mock curtsied and spun around with a grin. The boys all jumped up and pushed all the furniture out of the center of the room. Someone had changed the music to a driving, pounding beat and Cheryl walked to the open area in the room and immediately started gyrating, her tits bouncing up and down, peeking out from the bottom of her thin top, as she torqued her upper body to the beat. She went around to all the guys and pressed her silk cover tits into their faces and her ass into their laps. Returning the center of the room, she slowly peeled her top up revealing her huge flopping mounds barely hidden by the fishnet body suit before dropping it back down, repeating this over and over letting the boys see her hardened nipples poking through the mesh. Finally, after loud jeering and urging she pulled off the top and threw it to Rick who was gaping, still standing by the door.

She spun back and went around pushing her large tits into their open mouths and hands, mockingly acting offended as she weakly brushed their hands off her massive fleshy assets, her nipples sticking out of the mesh a half inch.

Rick was amazed at the transformation of his mother, she was made for this. This was raw unfettered sexuality at its finest and his mother was flinging it off her around the room as she spun and bounced. He found himself doing what pretty much every guy was doing, stroking his hard cock through his pants.

When Cheryl started to give one guy a lap dance, he pulled her onto her and humped her visibly, but when Rick was going to intervene, she gracefully spun off him and repeated the humping on the next few guys. Hearing the cries to take off the shorts, she stopping the middle of the room, put a finger in her mouth, cocked her hips and stroked the deep cleft in her crotch with her middle finger on her other hand, "Really, you think I should take these off? They really are small and really don't cover much. Plus, they are really tight and I'm not sure I am strong enough..." She pointed to a tall blond-haired man sporting an impressive bulge and beckoned him over. "Would you be kind enough to help me?" She asked innocently.

The boy jumped up and rushed over to her, reached down to unsnap the shorts, but Cheryl stopped him and put her hands on his shoulders. "You are so big and tall, I'm afraid you'll hurt your back..." she cooed.

The blond knelt down and made a show of burying his face in her shorts and inhaling deeply eliciting loud cheers and cries the take the fucking thing off.

Cheryl was in no hurry though, as the boy started to pull his nose out of the crotch, she pulled him back in and made a show of humping his face while gripping one of her breasts. With a look of orgasmic bliss, she panted, "That's it, God! I knew when I saw it I had to have that face in my twat." Finally, with a sigh she let him go.

With a huge grin, the blond looked around at his buddies, but hearing them yell at him, he turned and focused on the midsection in front of him. He slowly unsnapped the shorts, found the zipper, pulled it down and opened it up, again taking a deep breath. "Oh God," he muttered when he tugged the shorts off her hips revealing fabric free, shaved pussy right in front of his face.

Cheryl stepped out of the shorts and again pulled his face into her cunt and threw her leg over his shoulder. "Aaaaahhhh," She moaned when he started jabbing her with his tongue. She again humped his face, but this time more slowly, savoring the hard, slithering piece of flesh open her up. "Ah, ahhh, ok. Thanks," she said as she backed away from him and again began gyrating to the music. This time she went around thrusting her pussy at each boy and turning around, spreading her legs and touching her toes while twerking and wiggling her ass in their flushed faces.

Rick's pants had a huge wet spot on it and many of the boys just gave in, pulling their cocks out. He could not believe how unabashed she was at presenting these horny boys with her entire cunt and ass. He could see how her normally tight labia were getting swollen and like the petals of a flower opening up revealing her moist pink petals within.

Cheryl had to keep moving around as hands, fingers and tongues were all over her pussy and ass. She danced over to a stocky dark haired boy and leaned into him and whispered, "You look nice and strong, do you think you can rip this off of me?" She then spun around pressing her back into him and ground her ass into a sizeable bulge.

Rick almost came in his pants seeing this huge boy's hands reach around and shred the body suit off his mother. He yanked the remnants down to the floor and when Cheryl slipped off her spikes, he pulled the material off her legs and feet. When he stood up, Cheryl turned and kissed him and let him grab her ass and her tits before slipping her spikes back on and spinning away.

She went around to each guy, letting them grab what they could, but this time she reached down and stroked their cocks quickly, licking their juices off her hand. She returned to the center of the room and when someone changed the music to the faster pounding beat yet, she threw herself around, oblivious to the violent flopping of her massive tits. She went down on the floor and writhed to the music, spreading her legs wide and fingering her sopping cunt and ass. Pushing her face to the floor she stuck her ass high in the air and began twerking violently to the music and opening her legs as wide as they could go.

Rick saw half the boys overtly jerking off and a couple even cum all over their laps. He was amazed how skilled she was, how flexible, how agile when she stood up as the fast song ended and bowed, "I want to thank you, this was fun, but I have a plane to catch in the morning." She went around one last time getting felt up, fingered and squeezed before picking up her shorts and carrying them over to Rick. "I did it, see? That wasn't so bad." She jerked her head around hearing familiar moans and groans and saw Bryan in front of the 75" wide screen.

"Hang on Jessie, before you go, I really feel like I have to tell everyone something." Pointing to the girl riding a guy, being pounded in the ass and swallowing a long cock, "Please note the tattoo, the hair, the breasts, I'd like to introduce you to Amber Evans, the hottest porn star ever and according to Jizz Magazine, the number one cocksucker of all time. I'm sorry we played this trick on you and lie that she was just a stripper. Rick here brought us a real live porn star to do with as we please."

Cheryl gasped and looked around at the room at the guys standing up, many with their cocks in their hands. She looked at Rick who mouthed, "I don't know what to do."

Rick whispered, "We're fucked."

Cheryl moaned, "I think I'll be the one fucked. I'm going to kill him." She hissed.

Rick sadly chuckled, "And I'll help you hide the body, isn't dad replacing the concrete floor in the bathhouse?" He said quietly as Bryan came over and pulled the sweating, naked woman back to the center of the room.

Rick yelled, "Hang on," looking at all the eager faces and seeing Bryan turn and mouth 'Tracy,' he said, "Look guys, my cousin doesn't do this for free. I gave her $200 to strip and fucking her was not included. And I'm pretty sure you guys can't afford her."

Bryan's brother jumped up, went to each guy in the room and yanked whatever money they had out of their wallets then came over to Bryan and held out his hand. "Come on, little bro, you put her, everyone in this position, give me your wallet. Bryan reluctantly handed his wallet to his brother who pulled everything out without looking. Turning to Rick, "There, I have no idea how much is here, but are we good?"

Rick felt the over two inch stack in his hands and without looking down, nor counting it, nodded. He saw Bryan look like he wanted to kill him.

Amber was laid down on her back on a coffee table someone had found and Bryan immediately spread her legs wide. Holding his hand up for quiet, he announced. "Before we all get to fuck a real live porn star, to shoot cum inside her, which you know these guys," indicating the men fucking Amber on the screen, "never get to do, Amber here is going to do what she has been wanting, she's going to cum for us." Rick leaned down and as he went to kiss her, he whispered, "Give us a show, show these guys what a slut you are, what a whore, since this is for money, rub that wet twat of yours and trust me, I've seen you cum, I'll know if you are faking it." He put his mouth on hers and roughly pried open her lips with his tongue before pulling off with a grin.

Cheryl slowly slid her hand down and felt how wet she was, how her normally tight twat was engorged and sloppy. Her clit was painful to touch she was so aroused and soon was lost in the rush of being so exposed, so slutty, she took both hands and pulled her pussy lips open wide so the boys could see deep into her. Her juices were flowing out and down the crack of her ass as she plunged a finger into her wet hole. She stroked hard against her clit while pushing her finger in as deeply as possible. Closing her eyes, she brought her sopping left hand up to her mouth and licked off the cum off her fingers listening to the cheers and moans from the horny boys. Driving a second finger into her cunt with her right hand, she started clutching and mashing her breast with her left while getting more and more lost in the pleasure of being so exposed...so wanted...so ready to be speared by 25 to 30 dicks.

As she continued to stroked herself and open herself up for the boys, they all drew closer and watched her hump against her hand and spread her legs wider. Watching her tiny hand roughly maul her sloshing breast, they started yelling, "go, go, go..." Urging her to cum.

She opened her eyes seeing all the now naked boys holding their dicks in their hands, their eyes glued to her sloppy cunt. She became aware that the only sounds were the moaning and panting from Amber on the screen and as hot as Amber was, not a single set of eyes were looking at the TV and with a rush realized even as exposed as she was on the sets, this was more raw, more slutty. This final thought brought her to a crashing climax.

The boys at the feet were rewarded when she thrust her hips violently up in the air and with her fingers opening up her cunt, they could see deep into her. Collapsing back and letting her hands fall by her side she opened her eyes and said, "Ok, who's first?" looking at all the now naked boys.

While she was approaching orgasm, Bryan came over and whispered to Rick, "You didn't think she was going to do a little dance then leave these guys hanging. You have to admit she's fucking hot and quite the slut. Tell me you've tapped that," He said quietly. Seeing Rick shake his head, he yelled out just as the blond was ready to drive his cock into her, "Rick is first, guys, guys. It's only fair. Rick here brought us a porn star and since he's never gotten to tap that, let's let him have the first go at her."

The blond stood up and indicated with his hand 'All yours." But Rick backed up, "No thanks, I've known her all my life and she's family." The blond and Bryan pulled him to the center of the room and pushed him to stand between his mother's wide open legs.

Rick heard Bryan mutter, "This is going to be great," and when he saw his mother's eyes pleading him to just do it, he gave a whoop and said, "I've thought about this for years, sorry, Jessie, but I need to do this." He knelt down, lined his cock up and was stunned how easily it slid in, she was so wet. As he began rhythmically driving his cock into her, he was aware that everyone was watching and Bryan had taken his cock out and was pushing it into Cheryl's mouth. Many of the guys commented on how huge Rick's cock was which drove him to slam harder into her. He saw Bryan's cock disappear into his mother's mouth and heard him loudly grunting as his pubic bone banged against her lips. Bryan was squishing and mauling her breast and he could tell his mother was getting into it by the way her hips jerked and gyrated. Rick saw Bryan grin pointedly watching his friend drive his cock into his mother's twat.

Ignoring his sick, former friend Rick intensified his pounding knowing his mother was enthusiastically responding to his girth, his rock hardness stretching her open. He loved feeling her wrap her legs around him and pull her cunt hard against his driving hips.

As Cheryl came, her grunts were stifled by the cock driven down her throat. Her legs wrapped around and crushed her son's waist as she drove back against him, grinding, bouncing...cumming. Coming off the release, she reached between Bryan's legs and cupped his balls, squeezing and stroking them and when her finger slid up his sweaty ass crack and into his ass, he groaned and released jet after jet of sperm into her gulping throat.

Bryan pulled out of her mouth exclaiming, "Now that is why she was voted number one cum-sucker." Rick, you like fucking a family member? I'm telling you, this bitch loves it and will keep you so busy." He winked at Rick with a sneer as he staggered back, watching as one of his brother's friends took his place.

Rick couldn't last any longer and hearing the guys yell, cum onside her, he shot the biggest load of his life into the already sopping pussy. He pulled out and was shoved aside by Bryan's brother who drove into her wet snatch and proceeded to pound her hard focused on the woman's huge sloshing tits and came almost instantly inside her.

Rick was amazed how many guys came in her mouth and her pussy, he had the weird image of his mother on an assembly line being serviced by each worker as she approached their station. Rick heard the guy between his mother's legs yell, "I want that." Showing Amber on her knees and face pressed into the floor being speared in the ass. He pulled out and lifting her up as if she weighed nothing put her on the floor with her ass sticking straight up. He spread her ass cheeks wide and spit into the open rectum, turning to the cheering guys, said "Here goes, I am going here I've never gone before." And leaning into her, worked his fat cock into her ass.

The boy eased out and shoved in, driving in a little more each time. He looked down at the butterfly and over at the TV amazed this goddess was thrusting her ass back onto his cock. 'How did he ever get so lucky?' Pounding her, wanted it to last as long as possible since it might be the last time he gets to fuck anyone this fucking sexy....he reached around to feel that well used snatch, the porn pussy, rubbing, probing inside, thinking how many cocks have dumped their loads here. Soon he sensed Amber was getting close and began pistoning in and out of her, hearing her now urging moans.

Feeling a cock slapping her cheek, Cheryl had raised herself up onto her hands so she could take the boy's cock back down her throat and the two boys set up a rhythm so Cheryl was being simultaneously pushed hard at each end. A couple of boys were kneeling down grabbing her pendulous breasts as she was bounced around, pinching and pulling the erect nipples. Both boys fucking the hot slut exploded into her at the same time to the cheers of the naked crowd.

Rick went back to the door wondering when this would end and realized he was still holding the money. Looking around he decided to lock it in the car before Bryan or someone got ideas and headed out to the street. He abruptly stopped, seeing Tracy and her friend Allie walking towards him. "Tracy, what are you doing here?"

"Allie and I came home and you and mom were gone, no note, no mention of dinner and I got worried." Tracy said looking past Rick's shoulder.

"Look, you have to leave. I'm sorry, I can't tell you why, but go home." Rick said urgently, trying to hold Tracy's arm as she pushed by.

"Fuck you," she said. "Mom's in there, isn't she?" Pointing to the house with the music pounding. Looking back at the wad of money in Rick's hand she blurted, "That's not what I think it is..."

Rick looked sadly at his twin sister thinking her world is going to be turned upside down. "Come on, I'll tell you, but Allie, you stay here, this is for family. By the way, how the fuck did you find me?"

"I got mom's iPad since she has the find phone app on there. She uses it to track our whereabouts. She doesn't think I know," She said proudly. "Also, Allie is my best friend and I will be telling her everything anyhow, so let's go and you tell me now." Tracy said with her hands on her hips.

Rick led the girls back to the car and after locking the money in the glove box turned to them and told the entire story going back to mom coming home and catching them watching her as Amber. Tracy interrupted rarely, but comments like "Mom did porn? That is so cool, you have to show me." and "Does dad know?" and, "Seriously, she is doing this to protect me from that piece of shit Bryan?" But generally heard him out. Rick finished and looked at the girls.

"So, our mother, I mean Amber is in there letting 30 guys do what they want with her so word doesn't get out that she did something 22 years ago? Who remembers anything that far back?" Tracy looked at her friend, "Allie, I've got a plan. I happen to know something about Bryan that just might work in mom's favor. Rick, can you find an unused bedroom? Find one and let me know. Get going and give me the key so I can lock up, Allie and I need to talk. Wait, before you go, mom will recognize me and I can't actually say 'hi mom.'"

"Her name is Jessie and she's our second cousin. I told them she's an exotic dancer from Spokane, who is visiting and flying out in the morning. Never mind, here's the keys and I'll go with whatever you got. I hope it's good."

Rick went back inside and weaved through the naked, focused boys watching a guy groan and cum while fucking his mother's tits. He went back as if looking for the bathroom, checking out the bedrooms as he went. Returning to the front of the living room, he saw his mother straddling a guy on the couch and taking another guy up her ass with her head hanging down looking like she was close to passing out. She was being bounced up and down by the guys like a fuck doll, focused on emptying their balls in the porn star.