Mother Knows Best Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

Tracy and Allie came in and Tracy burst out, "Jessie, why you little slut. I cannot believe you were able to book a party during your visit." Looking back, she saw Rick, "You knew about this and didn't tell me? I was wondering where she went this evening." She saw Rick's two fingers pointing to the right, nodding she loudly said, "let's find a drink," and headed to the kitchen. When she came back through the sea of groping hands, looking at the naked guys, she turned to Allie, "You know, this is not exactly my sort of scene, but want to watch my cousin get fucked?" Tracy saw Bryan sitting naked on the couch and his brother's friend Andy sitting on a chair on the other side of the room.

"Hey Andy, I remember you, I'm Tracy, your sister's friend. How's college?" Tracy yelled over as she went over and flopped down next to Bryan. When Allie sat down next to her, she instantly began stroking Allie's leg high up on her thigh, turning to Bryan she whispered, "How did you convince mom to do this?"

"Me? I had nothing to do with this. This is all your brother. He found out she did porn and decided to make some money. I'll bet he collected a thousand bucks."

"Really? He just found out? I can't believe Rick would do this though, shows how little I know my sick twin brother. So, how many turns have you had with her?" Tracy asked Bryan.

"Just one, I feel really bad for her, being used like this. So, why are you here?" Bryan asked putting his arm around the younger version of Cheryl. "Here to follow in mom's footsteps?" Bryan's fingers pressed into the flesh bulging out above Tracy's top.

Tracy snorted, "You wish, actually Allie and I were going out. No idea why, but I checked my find a phone app and saw mom and Rick were here, wherever this is, and wondered why Rick and mom were at someone's house. It was on our way so we decided to check it out." She shrugged Bryan's hand off her breast, "And as for following in her footsteps, this is not really our scene." She said putting her arm around Allie.

"Let me guess, you're a full blown lez?" Bryan sneered.

Tracy laughed, "The alternative being you? Yeah." She looked down at his cock lying there, "I mean, that does nothing for me, however," She turned and grabbed Allie's tit and kissed her hard, "Now this makes me really wet." Looking at Amber on the TV having cum dripping down her face into her mouth, "I remember seeing this part. Allie, remember this? If I remember right, you screamed 'Ew!' really loudly, bringing dad to the top of the stairs wondering what we were doing."

Andy had gotten up and came over to the couch, sliding down next to Allie putting his arm around her. "Hey Tracy, who is your friend?" He asked, his long arm draped over the petite girl's shoulder with his fingers tracing Allie's b-cup. Allie pulled his arm off her and patting his naked thigh said, "Sorry, not into the sausage fest. I'm more interested in Tracy's cousin there. Tracy, does she...?"

Tracy laughed, "I don't know. I'm thinking now is not the right time to ask." She turned to Bryan who was ogling Tracy's large breasts held back by the lycra top, "I'm sorry, something you see that you like?" She asked Bryan. "Allie, do you think Bryan would like these?" She said turning to her friend and bouncing her full-sized breasts.

Allie was fighting off Andy's hands on her and nodded back at Tracy. "I'm sure, but can we get out of here? I've thought about you, those, all week. With Jessie in here I'm sure there's an unused bedroom down the hall."

Tracy stood up and pulled Allie to her feet, "Ok, you convinced me. Let's find a quieter place." And pulled Allie through the crowd of grabbing hands and thrusting cocks.

Pulling Allie into the second bedroom, she kissed her and laughed, "Too bad this is not our scene, shit we could have fun." They closed the door and crawled up onto the bed and started feeling each other and probing each other's mouths with their tongues, Tracy broke off with a gasp, and whispered, "You ever done this before? Let's take off our clothes, so it looks real." Tracy yanked off all her clothes, suddenly feeling exposed, naked in a strange house.

Allie giggled, tearing off her clothes, "Hell no. God! I hope we don't look really stupid and fumbling. Where are those guys?"

Tracy held up her hand and lowered one finger every second and when she got to a fist she pointed at the door, which opened and let Andy and Bryan in.

"Oh fuck! You were right, Andy nudged Bryan." Looking at the two naked girls lying on their backs with their legs spread.

Bryan's jaw dropped seeing Tracy's huge breasts spread out over her upper torso with large, pink nipples, her soft brown fur on top of her virginal, tight cunt, trimmed but not shaved. He looked at Allie and licked his lips seeing her small tits with huge, pale pink puffy areolae and her nipples pointing at the ceiling begging to be sucked. His eyes were drawn to her downy, flaming-red haired pussy opening up with arousal. He got painfully hard seeing the two girls idly run their fingers across their slits looking at the two intruders.

"Hey! We closed the door for a reason, what are you doing here?" Tracy demanded. "This is girls only in here."

"Don't give me that shit. We know what you girls want, what every girl wants." Bryan sneered wiggling his cock at her.

Tracy turned to Allie, "Is that what you want? You're a girl, tell me, is 'Oh Wise One' over there right?" Reaching over and slipping her finger into Allie's slit, "You want that in here?"

Allie studied Bryan's erection, then squinted, "I don't know, you said you saw your brother's and it was really big. I wouldn't go near that since I don't want to be hurt, but that one looks ok." Pointing at Bryan' cock, "I'm sure it wouldn't hurt me." Allie responded seriously. "The other one, I'm not sure about." Pointing at Andy's fatter dick.

Bryan looked flustered then said, "You girls have never had the pleasure of being serviced by a hard cock? God, you're in for a treat." He said stroking himself. "Andy, we have ourselves some cherry picking to do."

Tracy turned to Allie, "This is kind of intriguing, haven't you wondered what a man's dick would feel like. Actually, I've always wanted to see the sperm shoot out, I wonder how far it goes."

Allie squirmed and said softly, "Tracy, you can if you want, but I think being poked by one of those sounds weird...kind of creepy."

Bryan said, "Look, feel it, there's nothing weird about it." Starting over to the bed.

Tracy stopped him as he approached the bed, "Yeah easy for you to say. Go ahead and touch something we find repulsive, you do it then, go ahead if it is no big deal." She said pointing at Andy's cock.

Bryan looked at Andy, his cock, and back at the girls who at this time were pleasuring the other with hands stroking their crotches. "Ok," he said and reached out and grabbed Andy's cock and let go.

Allie groaned against Tracy's fingers, "Fuck them. Tell them to leave so you can do that thing with your tongue." She said ignoring Bryan.

Tracy looked excited, leaned forward and while still massaging Allie's pussy, licked her lips, said, "Do that again, but longer." She groaned, watching Bryan go over and start stroking Andy's oozing dick. She pushed Allie's hand harder against her twat and moaned, "Stroke it, yes, oh God! That is so hot."

Andy closed his eyes feeling his friend's little brother stroking his cock and when Bryan started to let go he grabbed his hand and held it there.

Allie was watching, her eyes wide. She turned to Tracy and huskily said, "Maybe it isn't so gross, I mean if guys can touch each other's cocks, maybe I wouldn't mind touching one. But no way is he putting that in me."

Tracy looked at Bryan and Andy. "Fuck, I am so wet watching you touch his dick. I'll let both of you fuck me if you give each other blow jobs. Allie, you have to admit this is really getting me going seeing Bryan jack another guy off, but if I'm going to lose my cherry to someone, they better well earn it."

Bryan dropped Andy's cock and sputtered, "Fuck that! "I'll go out there and just fuck your..."

Allie interrupted, "Ok, you suck each other's cock and I'll let you be my first also, but swallow and you can also have my ass." Looking at Tracy and seeing her nod, "Our asses. And we'll get you hard by sucking your cocks."

Tracy nodded her head excitedly, "Isn't that 'Around the World?' Guys, you suck each other off and not lose a drop and you can go around the world with each of us...twice around the world."

Bryan stood there uncertainly, but Andy pushed the younger boy to his knees and said "You first," And lined his cock up and pushed it between the willing lips. Looking at the girls, Andy sneered, "Get ready to get creamed by the master, and that goes for you too, little Bryan." He proceeded to grab Bryan's head and pump hard into his face. Soon he was slowing down as if to savor it, but when Bryan reached up and played with his balls and slid his finger into his ass like he felt Cheryl do to him, he exploded shooting cum into Bryan's mouth, making sure he swallowed all of it. He stepped back with a groan and grinned at Bryan. "I think I'm good now, you have fun."

Bryan stood and yanked Andy back. "Not this time, you don't. This time I get to cum down your throat!" He pushed Andy to his knees and watched as Andy reluctantly took his cockhead and bathed it like an expert before opening his mouth and pushing his face onto the younger boy's dick. Bryan grabbed his head and began thrusting hard into the Andy's mouth thinking, shit, this feels as good as Cheryl's mouth, I could have been doing this with the guys all along. He looked over with a grin seeing Tracy and her friend Allie, wide-eyed and excited...spread eagled, naked with perky firm tits, rubbing themselves, getting themselves ready for him. He groaned with lust seeing Tracy lean over and take Allies huge nipple into her mouth. He was happy he stole one of his dad's Viagras and would have incredible recovery time and might just fuck 5 of those holes before this pussy Andy here recovers once. Returning his attention to Andy he croaked, "I'm cumming, drink this, you cocksucker." He closed his eyes and pounded hard against Andy's face remembering the times Andy left him to jack off after he'd given him blowjobs. Kept pumping into his mouth, hoping he was bruising his lips for all those times he was forced to such the older boy's dick, reveling in the power he felt over him. Soon the welcome ache in his balls rose to almost pain and he plunged his cock as deep down Andy's throat as far as it would go, releasing his thick cum into the boys' stomach...humping and shooting his cum...over and over until he was drained. He pulled out with a pop and with a huge grin turned to the empty bed....

"What the fuck?" Bryan yelled. "Bitches! Where are those fucking bitches, I'll kill them!" He turned to the open doorway to see Rick standing there holding his phone, a sad smile on his face.

"I'll tell them that, they had to get Jessie and head home. Sorry about that, they totally lost track of time. By the way, you'd give Amber a run for her money as blow job queen." He said holding up the phone. "Should I hit send?"

Rick and Tracy had to help their exhausted mother into the house with Allie running ahead to hold to door. They took her upstairs and into the bedroom. Allie ran into the bathroom and turned on the water in the tub. All they grabbed was her coat and when Tracy pulled it off her, she gasped seeing dried cum, hickeys, raw, carpet burned knees, and a note in magic marker on her stomach, "I came, I saw, I came again." Amazingly, there were hickeys on her ass and inner thighs. Furious with himself for not stopping it earlier, Rick left and left them alone, going back to his room.

Tracy and Allie helped Cheryl into the tub and bathed her, scrubbing all the cum off her, out of her hair and crusted around her bruised mouth. "Shit, mom. You look like you've been beaten up." Cheryl took the sponge out of her daughter's hand and said, "I got this. I'm tired, but I'm ok. I am so sorry that you saw me...what must you think of me?"

"Mom, it's ok. Rick told me, us. I think it's really cool you did porn. You know how girls would kill to have someone to teach them stuff. I mean, I'll bet you know everything." Tracy said with a smile, "And Allie's fine with it, I'm pretty she will be coming to you for advice also." Tracy looked at Allie who nodded, smiling.

Cheryl was able to dry herself off and pull her nighty on. Getting into bed and seeing the girls turn to leave, she told them to wait, patting the bed.

Tracy and Allie curled up on either side and Tracy said, "I'm so glad you are feeling better. Rick wanted to take you to the hospital, but I told him that they'd probably charge all those boys with rape and also, I was pretty sure no one was ever fucked to death. Are you ok? I mean, I know you're sore, but no damage?" Tracy asked stroking her mother's hair.

"God! I feel like I've been squeezed through a wringer, my every joint hurts and I won't be sitting for a while. How many guys were there?"

Allie quietly said, "35, counting Rick, did he...?"

Cheryl had a distressed look on her face and looked at Tracy. "Yes, he was the first one. They...Bryan forced him to intimating that he'd reveal I was his mother. Oh Christ! I'm sorry baby." Cheryl said hugging Tracy but releasing her, hearing Tracy laugh.

"Mom, relax. I've seen his penis and I've thought about giving it a try myself. How was it? It looks huge!" Tracy asked.

"Jesus! I'm having a conversation about my son's penis with his sister. I know it could get more fucked up, but I cannot imagine how." Cheryl stammered, "But Lord, that boy is gifted. I'm sorry, I cannot bless you to try it out, but trust me, it would be an experience. I could barely feel all the other boys, but no one was really rough with me." Turning to Allie, "Does your family have these little heart to hearts?" She asked grinning.

"No, we discuss the family meth lab, whose turn it is to have Uncle Ted's baby, it's Billie's turn and he's resisting, and who gets to sleep with the dog, you should see his tongue and...you think Rick is endowed...." She said grinning.

Cheryl suddenly asked, "Crap, how did you find us? How did you get me out of there? Where did you come from? Is Bryan pissed? God, I can't face him, not ever again." She groaned.

"Mom, it's ok. Allie, Rick and I took care of it. I hacked into your iPad and used the find phone app the track you and Rick. I got home no one was around and there was no note so I got worried. I saw your car parked, heard the music from the house up the street and saw Rick walking towards me holding a wad of cash. Crap, Allie, the keys are on the front table. Go get the cash. How much did our little whore here make tonight?" she said with a grin.

Allie ran down and came back up with a huge stack. Dividing it into thirds, they all quietly counted, Allie said, "I've got $636, what do you guys have?"

Tracy added the total up and gasped, "Mom, Shit! You made $2,298 tonight. Sadly, these guys sure hang onto their singles." Tracy said handing the money to her mother.

Cheryl pushed it back, "I don't want it. You kids keep it. But I need to know the story."

Tracy got up, "I'll go get Rick and when I come back..."

After Rick, Tracy and Allie all related their part and got to where Bryan relished getting his cock sucked and sucking another man's cock, Rick handed the phone to his mother and hit play.

After watching the video, Cheryl turned to Tracy and asked, how did you know Bryan would go for it?"

"Andy's sister, Lex, told me she came home and saw them in the basement. Bryan was on his knees sucking her big brother's dick. I never liked Bryan, thought he was undressing me...hell! Doing me, every time he looked at me, it was really creepy."

"I know," Allie said, "remember when the boiler failed at school? Bryan cornered me and pinched both my nipples that were really sticking out. He said 'Nice, I wonder what they'd look like when I make you cum.' I was going to report him, but he told that bitch Jennifer that I put his hands there and she slammed me against a locker and told me to stay away from her boyfriend."

"I don't think Bryan will be bothering you anymore. I found Andy's cell number and called him while you were bathing. I let Andy know his secret is safe with us as long as Bryan never comes close to anyone in our family again, plus you cannot really see Andy's face as I focused on Bryan. He told me we have his word that Bryan would be a good boy, what he said was, 'His ass is mine, literally.' and asked for a copy. I think he sounded pretty excited." Rick said.

Cheryl turned to Tracy and asked, "I cannot see, but were you girls...?"

Tracy looked stunned, "Rick? You could have recorded me and Allie...naked, and you didn't? I'm shocked, I assumed as the household perv, you would have taped us...Mom, we were totally naked, our legs spread, playing with ourselves...each other. I'm actually disappointed. I saw you on the TV, mom. You were so beautiful, so in control. I was jealous." Tracy said, "In a way, I wish you had taped us, Rick, but these things can come back and do you in the ass." She said chuckling. She looked at Allie, "Perhaps Rick here can make a private tape of us?"

Allie groaned, "You're cute and all that, but I'm not going to become a carpet muncher in one night."

"That was strange, I've never touched another girl before, and neither has Allie, but wow, I really need to get back to my room. Allie, you want to spend the night? We have a guest bedroom...or...."

Allie looked at Rick, "Um...Tracy, I'd love to, but I was wondering if Rick..."

Tracy looked down, but then with a smile, "Rick, I think what Allie is asking is if you'd let her spent the night in your bed."

"No, actually I was hoping to spend the night in your bed and Rick could join us." Allie said hopefully.

Cheryl sighed and turned over, "I don't want to know anything, so go to bed and I think I'll sleep in in the morning, oh, and Rick? Tracy's on the pill so don't let her make you wear a condom, I can't speak for Allie." As the kids left she turned off the light and was asleep before her arm hit the pillow.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers