All Comments on 'Mother of Necessity Ch. 06'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bumknee52bumknee52over 7 years ago
great series

I'm really enjoying this series. It's moved from erotic tension with unspoken desires to improbable hookups. But the characters are consistent, and real. And Dylan is still astounded at his good fortune, rather than "taking over" the relationships. So that's good. Keep it up. I'm appreciating your pace of posting in this series, as well.

autoplotautoplotover 7 years agoAuthor

@bumknee52, "It's moved from erotic tension with unspoken desires to improbable hookups" describes a lot of my stories, actually. It's what I like. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!

We're getting closer to what I hope to read soon - a bi foursome with Dylan and Justin, their mom and aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

I have been a long-time peruse of this site, but have never submitted or commented. I am breaking that silence now to sing my praises! This is absolutely phenomenal! The writing is captivating, appropriate (not grossly explicit/descriptive/sexual), and grammatically correct! Usually I don't want to make the commitment to a series, but this installment makes me want to go back and start from the beginning.

Thank you from someone who doesn't always want to read 'the fucking slut swallowed his huge throbbing dick until globs and globs of hot cum poured down her throat!!!'.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I think that this was the best chapter so far. As hot as the sisters session at the beginning was, the threesome was even hotter. I can't wait to see what happens next!

mentalmanmentalmanover 7 years ago
mentalman

"Language, please"...... LMAO. Priceless!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES