Mother of Necessity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Beth said, smiling in approval at Dylan's erection. "Dylan, you're so big..."

She stroked it slowly. Dylan watched, groaning softly in pleasure.

Beth met Melinda's gaze, then reached for her hand. Melinda took it, watching Dylan, whose expression could only be described as dumbfounded.

With an indulgent grin, Beth ran the point of her tongue up one side of Dylan's cock. He gave a groan of disbelief and helpless pleasure that was so charming, both women burst into giggles.

Beth worked slowly, wrapping her lips around the shaft of his cock. It was strange, watching this happen instead of doing it to him, but Melinda didn't mind. Dylan certainly didn't - his whole body quaked with anticipation and arousal. It made Melinda happy to see him this way, and happier still to be a part of it. She wondered idly if Justin would like this sort of treatment, and made a mental note to see about asking Beth if she'd be up for a second round later.

When she was satisfied the opening ceremonies were complete, Melinda reached down and took hold of Dylan's cock and tilted it gently, in offering to Beth. Beth grinned wolfishly and lowered herself to the task, swallowing him down eagerly. To Melinda's surprise, she took him all the way in - something she herself hadn't yet been able to do.

Dylan's whole body spasmed, and he cried out loudly. Melinda heard Beth's muffled, satisfied laugh. She watched as her sister sucked her son's cock - something she'd fantasized about, played games to better imagine, not something she'd ever thought she'd really see happen. And here it was. Dylan stroked Beth's golden hair gently, his face twisted in ecstasy, as she worked on him, humming happily under her breath.

"You like that, sweetie?" Melinda asked, leaning close.

He nodded.

"I'll bet you've thought about this before, haven't you? By yourself, in your room?"

He groaned. "Yes..."

They sat in silence for awhile, the only sound in the room of Beth's ministrations. Finally, she withdrew, taking a deep breath. Her mouth was wet around the corners, her eyes alight. "You want a turn?" she asked Melinda.

"Finish him off," Melinda said. "I want to watch."

Beth shrugged off her black shirt, tossing it to the floor behind her. She leaned forward again, putting her hands on Dylan's thighs. When she spoke next, it was in the low, conspiratorial voice of someone imparting a great secret to a loved one.

"I want you to come for me, sweetheart. You can come wherever you want. In my mouth. On my tits. On my face. Come wherever you want. Understand?"

"Okay," Dylan said hoarsely, nodding in assent. Melinda moved back up to the couch, putting one arm around Dylan's shoulders, wrapping the other hand around his cock. She leaned in to kiss his neck.

Beth took him in her mouth again. He moaned, tilting his head toward Melinda. On impulse, she lowered one strap of her bra and pulled the cup down. Taking his head in one hand, she guided his mouth toward her bared breast. Obligingly, he sucked her nipple up between his teeth, making low groaning noises as Beth continued to suck his cock. She knew Dylan liked her breasts, and the attention seemed to arouse him even more.

His arm snaked around her waist, pulling her closer. Beth's hand sought out Melinda's free hand, clasping it again. Melinda felt a moment of blissful connection, a oneness she'd never imagined possible: the three of them together, lost in pleasuring one another.

Dylan began to writhe gently on the sofa, his breath quickening. His mouth left her breast as he shifted his focus to Beth, his hand tightening in her hair. He began to cry out rhythmically. Melinda held him, watching, not wanting to miss what happened next.

He groaned loudly, eyes squeezed shut. As he came, he pulled back on Beth's hair, his cock popping out of her mouth. Beth gasped as a syrupy jet of come splashed her mouth, lips and cheek, the bridge of her nose. The rest splattered her neck and breasts. She laughed, astonished and gratified, waiting until he was done before gently sucking the remains off the tip. Dylan shivered, and Melinda held him, feeling almost contact high from the intensity of his orgasm.

"Oh, Dylan, you made a mess of me," Beth said, dabbing at her mouth. "Good job."

Dylan only lay gasping, unable to say anything. "Holy shit," he said at last.

Melinda kissed him on the forehead. "Language, please."

12