All Comments on 'Mother Shares Her Secrets Ch. 02'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MattressThrasherMattressThrasheralmost 10 years ago
Short but good

I'm enjoying the story line and like how you keep it short. Please keep writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done

I'd like to see more soon.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good continuation!

I enjoyed chapter 2 & can't wait for future submissions .

annistonannistonalmost 10 years ago
Great Details

I enjoyed the details of the story. The foreshadowing effects made me want to read more. One section of the story reminded me of a brief previous personal experience. Keep writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
I like it

Mother, son and grand-parents having sex together.

That will be great.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fabulous story and a fabulous series

Steven and his mother have the kind of free and open sexual relationship that all mothers and sons should have, and that more and more of them are having nowadays. They're enjoying to the fullest what each of them has between their legs. Why the fuck not? Steven's got the big hard cock that his mom loves in her darling baby boy. His mother has the same cunt he came out of--and the boy aches to get back up inside. When he does it blows his young mind. "I've dreamt about fucking you for so long—now that it's really happening, it's better than I ever imagined. Can you feel your son's cock pounding inside you...fucking you mother? MOTHER! You're getting fucked by your own son...your son is fucking your beautiful wet pussy!" Now they've settled into a regular motherfucking relationship. "We talked honestly and openly about sex and it just seemed so natural; it also seemed as if I had a constant hard-on all day (and, I loved it)." Of course you're hard all the time, kid, that's how a boy gets when he's got total access to his own mother's twat, his own damn birth canal, and blows his young balls up inside whenever the fuck he feels like it. Steven and his mom know where his great big loads of creamy semen belong and it ain't in a kleenex.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot but kind of short. It seemed kind of strange to hear the son refer to his mother's pussy as her vagina when he was talking dirty to her. To me, the term vagina is kind od clinical and not much of a turn-on.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Truly beautiful story. Mutually/consentual incest with respect and acceptance for each other's past, present and future. The emotional maturity of the son is notable. His acceptance of his mother as a female and a lover could be considered inspiring. Both lovers recogniting that sex is the most beautiful, intimate and pleasurable experiece two humans can share together. The depth of love, security and safety that mother and son have can not be measured. Another 5-star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.