All Comments on 'Motherly Affection Ch. 02'

by mufflerex

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

I liked your story, I just wanted to ask you not to make it a two family orgy. That type of storyline always ruins the intimacy of incest, just makes it like a porn movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great, but...

I like the first two chapters. However, along with the previous comment, please don't make it so that Scotty is left out of the sex simply by making him be away at college. IF you are going to turn it into an orgy, please make it a 4-person orgy instead of just Devin and the two moms with the sex occurring behind Scotty's back. Remember: Devin and Scotty are supposed to be FRIENDS. Thanks for the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellant story

Please do not make this into a two family orgy or have Dev doing both moms. You could make a story of Scot and his mom, but keep this between Dev and his mom. Thanks for writing!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Work, keep it coming

Great writing. Story seemed possible, sex overcomes all taboos, please keep this story going, gave you a 100% rating. I hope mom becomes more submissive to her son, I like when a son takes command of his mother. Just an idea.

blackfenblackfenover 14 years ago
yeah its good

so far so good but I agree with the other comment below..keep this between the two moms and two sons..too many of these stories end up in stupid big orgy's. well done though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
grear stuff

great stuff , bring on part 2 , but keep it between the 2 of them ; he should give her a full on facial in part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Make a family...

Make Devin's mom carry his child...make them have their own family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mother of his child

make devins mom the mother of his first born

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
only thing

have her wearing stockings or pantyhose to rip through

chowmein88chowmein88over 14 years ago
Worthy Sequel

Excellent continuation of the story--hope you have some more chapters of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

I think you have a very good story going here, in these last two chapters, and I would like to "weigh in" and ask that you continue with your original idea(as I see it) of the mother/son dynamic having been reversed(in the sense of power). I think it's a great foundation for an erotic story and hope to see your future work on this and other stories.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story, you have developed it well. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
let each boy fuck his own mother

Like your other readers, I'm very enthusiastic about this fine story. And I also have some suggestions, let's say preferences. Devin is totally content getting up his mother's twat at will, and she's wildly happy with her big strong son and his big fat dick. It's time for the boy to fuck a baby up his mother's cunt, to seal their love and show he really is the man of the house! As for Scotty and his mother, it's clear she's gotten a good picture of what's happening with Devin and his mom from private talks between the two ladies. As mature females they know each of their sons is carrying around a set of hot young balls that never quit. Devin, as a young motherfucker (and prospective father to his own grandchild) is bursting with pride. It's natural for him to clue his best buddy in to how great it is to get your stiff young prick up between your own mother's legs and cream your own birth canal--what can ever compare to THAT! So we have two motherfucking couples--let them stay that way. They'll openly joke and talk dirty among the four of them, it's fun, but Scot is true to his mother's twat as she is to her boy's prick, the same for Dev and his mom. Up his own mother's cunt is where a boy's cock BELONGS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Agree

I've read the other comments and fully agree. You should continue this story, but only between the two of them. Lingerie, anything goes sex, a pregnancy, whatever, you decide. I do agree with a couple of the comments that Scotty can't be left totally out of the picture, but him and his mom could be another series. Your writing is excellent and the story so far is very believable. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Scotty's Mom.

I can't wait to read about Scotty's Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very good

I love this story. It's one of my favorites on this site. I think one of the reasons it's so good is becuz you've kept it so believable. Many stories have been ruined becuz someone makes it a completely sex driven story and added characters that have no purpose other than to be a slut. I agree that the way you've kept the story surrounding the mother and son is good. I would suggest keeping it that way, but I'm no writer, so I don't know where you want to take the story. I guess I'm simply trying to say that it's very well written and to keep up the great work.

oliver1242oliver1242over 13 years ago
Please continue This Story

Continue this story as is;don't have a mini orgy with the two friends and their mothers.Have Dev's mother talk to Scotty's mother about the relationship that they have and let Scotty's mother confess her attraction for her own to to Dev's mother.

To get Scotty and his mother together, maybe dinner with the four of them could break the ice and allow Scotty's mother to seduce him with the incouragement of Dev and his mother,but without the friends swapping each others parent.

It is time for Dev's mother to explain why she didn't want their first time together and subsequent sexual sessions unprotected. Plan a preganancy for them and change the dynamic between the two from mother/son to husband/wife.

BillyFBillyFabout 13 years ago
Please write more

Fuck what the other guy said have scotty's mom confess to Dev's mom that she can't get scotty to think with his little head and that she's horny as hell and want's a young hard cock to fuck her and have dev's mom bring her into the bed with Dev and have him fuck the hell out of them both one day...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
heads

maybe you should try thinking with the head on your shoulders,, it would really help you to write a story instead of such stupid useless shit,,, 1st chapter was not bad, but come on get fucking a wee bit realistic for fuck sake,,, how many fucking people keep a bottle of ketchup in there fucking car,,, how many fucking people do you know would give there kid a blow out in the car while company was left eating lunch at YOUR kitchen table,,,try again ,, maybe you can write for DR seusss,,i think green eggs and ham might be more along your line of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't imagine what the last, idiotic anon...

is foaming at the mouth about. Please ignore him, Mr. M. and enjoy the comments of your other readers who appreciate this excellent story. This is a great story of hot motherfucking that I come back to from time to time. I agree with some of the other commenters on a couple of points. First, each boy, Devin and Scotty, should be true to his own mother's cunt. It's the cunt he came out of, his own birth canal, that's where his young dick belongs. Second, it's high time for each boy to fuck a baby up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that each popped out of years ago. Like plenty of boys, they want to shove their big stiff prick up into it and blow their hot young balls up where they were once a baby, their own mother's sweet coochie. Look, their balls are loaded with their potent young sperm, millions of them. All it takes is for one frisky sperm to meet up with one of their mommy's waiting eggs, and presto! Mom's belly swells up big with her boy's cute little incest-baby from their hot incestuous fuck. The young motherfucker smirks and grins, his contented son-fucked mother smiles happily, a win-win situation all around.

Archimedes59Archimedes59almost 10 years ago
Need chapter 3

Sounds like his friend's mom wants him to stay at home too...with similar benefits. Time to fess up in the end and have a 4-some. Anyone for some kink too? Anal, momma's eating each other, maybe some piss play?

enough of my ideas! Good writing! I like your style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lost cause

Hey folks, if you haven't noticed he never wrote any more of this story after 11-30-09 and he wrote nothing after 4-27-10. He might write more in the future, but I kind of doubt it. Like I said, lost cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Warm, sweet, yet sweaty..

Yes, please add a third story. Thought the first two were very warm and loving, yet had lots of heat!

garyeholtgaryeholtabout 7 years ago
write on!!!

Your writing is so good I feel like I'm there. Nice job.

JoeGrineJoeGrineover 6 years ago
More, more more.

Great story, nice pace, had me stiff as a pole. Can't wait for part 3.

JoeGrineJoeGrineover 5 years ago
Good but a bit same-ish.

Kinda similar to your other story 'mom has the answer' but good still. I think you should vary the details up a bit more as the events in both stories are almost identical. That said I'd still like to see where this goes. Would be good if Scotty & his mom get involved with them & each other. You can't just leave the story here, chapter 3 is needed for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great 5 stars

Now it's time to knock her up, move away and start a family of their own.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 4 years ago
Great story.....

but it is definitely the best place to stop. Some authors like to add people which waters down the love between mom and son which is a no no for me. Thanks for the story.....

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Very Nice

Excellent story, I agree that it could easily end her. If course as long as they are together it makes for good reading.

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 2 years ago

Too much 'yelling' , 'screaming' and block caps kills the suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. I really appreciate the torrid mom son sex. Would’ve loved to be Devin. Please create more stories about Devin and his mom.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No real story development here, just a waste of time reading this crap. You obviously struggled to carry this story further in any meaningful ways.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Iloved it. I am surprised you didn't write more chapters. Don't pay attention to the naysayers here.they act like its WAR AND PEACE. Its just a story of a man and his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Screw all the naysayers, they are just jealous none of them have wrote a word on here but have time to criticize others.bkeep on writing. Love how Devlin and his mom get it on and he should keep on pounding her until she is pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous