Motherly Affection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mufflerex
mufflerex
262 Followers

Mom unzipped my jeans and quickly unbuttoned my boxers. Her hands slid into them and grabbed hold of my hard cock. My hands ran over her tits, covered by her black vest. I moved closer and started kissing her neck as my hands tried to peel her vest off. Mom pumped my precum greased cock while I unbuttoned her blouse. Finally I released Mom's giant tits from her bra. Her hands furiously ran up and down my cock. "Oh, Mom. I need this so much.." I tried to tell her how hot I was for her. I pushed my head into her soft tit flesh. Mom's tits were all I saw. She moaned as I kissed and licked the sensitive nipples. I bucked up at her stroking hand. We had to be quick or Scotty and his mom might get suspicious.

"Blow anytime, Dev. Give mommy this load. She's worked for it all day!" She encouraged me. I took Mom's pink nipple into my mouth and bit it, circling my tongue around it, her moans cheered me on. Mom's stroking quickened on my steel rod. "Come on, baby. Give it to mommy! Give that fucking load to your mom... RIGHT NOW!" She screamed at me. I felt the burning in my balls, Mom pumped faster and faster. All of the sudden Mom's hand stopped on my cock. She reached up and started wiping at the fog on the window. "Oh fuck. I'm so sorry, honey. Scotty's coming towards the car. We have to get dressed fast!" No. I had to cum so bad. Damn it, Scotty!

Mom slipped her blouse back on and hurriedly buttoned it while I zipped up my pants again. Mom got out the car and walked over towards the door, I followed her. We walked in with Scotty. I was so hard I couldn't stand it, I tried to readjust myself in my pants again. We walked into the kitchen again and Scotty's mom smiled at us, "Oh, Anne, what happened to your top?" She asked Mom calmly.

Mom looked down and realized she had forgotten to put the black vest back on. "Ohh... umm.. I slipped it off in the car and just didn't put it back on. I'll go out and get it later." Mom tried to brush it off at nothing. I smiled to myself and sat back down across from Mom. My hard on still pushing against my jeans. We didn't talk much as we finished eating. I kept stealing glances at Mom's tits, bursting through the blouse. Mom and Scotty's mom started to clear the table. Scotty and I talked back and forth about school work, I concentrated all my effort on Mom's ass, pushing against the thin material of her black skirt.

Scotty and his mom finally walked out the front door. Scotty's mom said her goodbyes to Mom and walked alongside Scotty. Scotty said, "Drop me off at the mall, Mom. I'll get a ride home later." He instructed her. They reached their car. "One of these days I'm going to teach you that there are perks to staying close to Mom." I just barely heard her say.

I looked back at Mom and she smiled back at me. The house was empty! It was finally just me and Mom again. I quickly shut the door and wrapped my arms around Mom. She pushed me off of her, "You've been so good, honey. Just give me a few minutes. I want this to be special for you." She paused, "Just wait in the master bedroom.. I'll be there in a minute" She told me. I groaned and walked towards the hall, looking back at Mom's sweet face.

I made it to Mom's bedroom and laid back on the bed. Here I was laying in Mom's bed, waiting for her to come back so I could make love to her like I had done last night, and hoped to every night until the end of time. I had it pretty good. And that's what I thought before she entered the room! Mom walked into the bedroom with a big smile. Oh wow, look at her! Standing there, a blonde goddess. She stood there in nothing but a pair of red panties. Mom's blonde hair was flowing down past her shoulders, her lips were covered in a fresh coat of the crimson lipstick I loved to see her in. Her breasts bounced freely as she walked a little closer to the bed, showing her tight body off. Halloween was just last night, it couldn't be Christmas already, could it? She pulled her hand out from behind her back, revealing a bottle of whipped cream. Hell yeah, it was Christmas! Courtesy of Mom.

"Does my baby like?" She asked, beaming down on my dropped jaw face.

"You look fantastic Mom! Now come here!" I told her. She giggled and sat down on the bed.

"Come get me, big boy." She chuckled at herself, I couldn't tear my eyes off her giant tits.

I grabbed Mom's arm and pulled her down on top of me. I buried my face in her cleavage. Kissing the skin gently and moved down closer to her nipples. She spun over on the bed and got into a comfortable position, I moved over and grabbed her tit, stuffing her nipple in her mouth. She turned the bottle of whipped cream over above her other breast, "I thought this might be a tasty treat for you. I know how hard today has been." She told me in a sweet motherly tone as she sprayed whipped cream on her tit.

"It looks great, Mom. Thank you." I moved over to the tit covered in whipped cream and popped the nipple into my mouth, tasting the sweet whipped cream and the sweet nipple. She moaned and sprayed some whipped cream on the other nipple. Mom maneuvered her hand around me and pushed her other breast up towards her waiting mouth. We both feasted on her bountiful breasts, it wasn't even Thanksgiving yet! Mom finished the whipped cream on her nipple and looked over at me, petting my head lovingly. I looked back at her, a bit of whipped cream on her full crimson lips, I moved closer and licked the whipped cream off her lips. She moaned, "Here, you hungry boy, have some more." She covered both breasts in the whipped cream and we both dug in! Mom was trying to fit her whole tit in her mouth, I was covered in the whipped cream I was licking up. My tongue found Mom's nipple and I pulled it into my mouth.

Eventually I had cleaned up the breast I was working on, I looked over at Mom, her full, crimson lips were locked on her pretty pink nipple. Red spots of Mom's lipstick and the remnants of whipped cream covered Mom's giant tits. She sucked noisily on her own nipple and then let it fall from her mouth, her breasts bouncing back into place. She smiled at me lovingly, "I know you've waited all day. Lay back and I'll take care of that big bad boner. I'll make sure he doesn't trouble you anymore!" Mom giggled.

I did as instructed and laid back on bed, Mom sat up and traced her pointer finger down my shirt and over my bulge. She smiled up at me and unzipped the jeans again. "This time I might even let you come!" She stuck her lovely tongue out at me.

She freed my hard cock and rubbed it in her warm, little hands. "Oh baby, you're so hard." She cooed. Mom smiled devilishly and leaned down to my cock, engulfing it in her warm, wet mouth. Mom's hungry mouth quickly slid up and down my cock. I watched her pretty, crimson lips stretch around my girth. I bucked up at her sucking mouth, she took more and more of my cock. Mom's tongue was running circles around my cock, it rubbed across the sensitive underside and swirled around the head. All I could hear was Mom's sucking mouth, she took me in and out of her mouth. She took more and more of my cock between her lips and before I knew it, her throat opened for my cock. Before I knew it, Mom's lips were at the base of my cock.

She pulled her face and my cock was out in the cold air, covered in Mom's spit and lipstick. She grabbed the bottle of whipped cream, "We'll see if your cock can get any tastier, Devin." She said as she covered it in whipped cream. She smiled at me and sucked at the side of my cock. Her lips disappearing into the whipped cream, sucking up the white cream. Mom licked my dick up and down and then took the head back into her mouth, swallowing the whipped cream covering it. I thrust up into Mom's warm mouth and her eyes moved up my body, settling in on my eyes. I felt her warm hands start to squeeze my balls. "Fuck, Mom. I can't hold this load in much longer." She sucked harder at my words.

Mom rubbed my balls and slurped up my cock. She ran one hand up my cock and started jerking me off as well. Her mouth came off my dick, "You can cum, honey. I know you've waited. Mom's waited too. I've waited for this all day! Now give MOMMY this load!" She screamed at me and attached her lips to my cock, sucking harder than before. Her tongue ran laps around my cock and her hand jerked my cock relentlessly. Fuck. Her mouth kept sucking as my cock started to blow. First one shot spurted down her throat, then another. Mom's eyes went wide with the amount, but her lips never slipped off my dick.

My cock kept shooting more and more of it's contents down Mom's throat. Mom moaned around my cock, sucking as hard as she could. I grabbed her hand and pushed it down on my cock, making her take more of my meat into her sucking mouth. The steady stream of cum finally started to slow. Both of Mom's hands lovingly pulled and rubbed the skin on my balls. Mom took her mouth off my cock and licked it up and down, making sure she swallowed all the cum. She moved her head lower and I felt her warm tongue slide over my balls. She looked up at me, my cock between her eyes and smiled.

"I finally got to cum! Mom, that was amazing." I praised her great cocksucking. She licked up my dick once more and slobbered on the tip. Finally Mom moved up to lay beside me, I looked over at her, she was smiling ear to ear. I turned over and kissed her shoulder, "I love you, Mom." I told her.

Mom turned over on her side and leaned towards me, rubbing her forehead against mine, "I love you too, Devin. I'm really proud of everything you're doing with your life. You're the most important thing in the world." She told me lovingly.

My dick was starting to harden and brushed against Mom's pussy lips. She slid her head under mine and kissed my neck. I held Mom's tits in my hands and lightly dug my fingers into the soft flesh. She moaned into my neck. My hands slid down her back and grabbed her butt cheeks. I spread and kneaded them in my hands. "Mmmm... Dev, let's spoon for a while." I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. Mom helped me pull my pants and boxers off. She smiled up at me.

Mom turned around on the bed and pressed her butt against my hard on. I wrapped my arms around her and settled my head on top of her head. I pulled on her nipples between my fingers. Mom pulled the covers over us and we laid like that while my cock recuperated. Eventually I kissed at her ear, "Mom, can we have sex now?" I asked.

"Of course. We can do anything you want, baby. Slip it in like this, hun. From behind." She instructed me.

I pushed my hard cock between her slick pussy lips. My cock started slipping into her pussy, "Oh yeah. Fuck mommy." She encouraged me. I pushed into her as far as I could. Then I started a string of short thrusts in and out of Mom's pussy. She pushed her ass back to meet me. We got into a hard rhythm pretty quickly. I slammed myself against Mom's ass, filling her pussy with my cock. It was so tight and wet in Mom's pussy. I thrust into Mom's moaning body again and again, my balls slapped her pussy lips. "You're so fucking tight. It feels so good, Mom. Fuck back at me! Come on, Mom!" I moaned.

She pounded her ass back at me as hard as I could. I squeezed her gigantic breasts and pounded Mom's ass. "You want a fucking war, huh, Dev?" She moaned and rocked back at my pounding, "I'm up for any war between the sheets." She said through gritted teeth as I pulled her nipples out as far as I could. We grunted and moaned, fucking wildly, our bodies crashing into each other. Her tight pussy invited my cock back inside Mom everytime. I pulled her whole body onto my cock. She moaned more and more, "Oh, Dev, that's so good!" She screamed in praise. Just a little over a day ago, I thought Mom might kick me out of our house and here I was fucking her!

"Yeah, Dev... Your.. cock feels so good inside me! HARDER!" She screamed out at me. I pushed my cock in and out of her tight pussy at an alarming rate. Mom's body was greased with her sweat from the action. I didn't know how long I could hold out with Mom's pussy trying to milk me dry. She squeezed her pussy walls down around my cock. Mom started going a little crazy. She thrust back at me in little strokes and was helping me grab and pull on her tits, "OH... FUCK... GOOD!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. After a few more minutes of savage fucking, Mom pulled her ass off my cock and groaned. "Lemme... get on my knees.. it'll be easier." She assured me.

Mom turned on the bed, gave me a reassuring motherly smile, she leaned over and took my hard cock in her mouth for a moment, sucking up all our juices. "Ooh.. that feels so good, I can't stand it!" I shouted out at Mom. She shoved her tongue against my piss slit and swirled it around on my dick. Pulling away with a string of precum connecting from my cockhead to her full, crimson lips. She pushed herself off the bed and there Mom was, naked in the doggie style in bed with me. Fuck yeah! I got up on my knees in bed and grabbed Mom's ass cheeks. One hand pointed my cock into Mom's wet pussy and the other squeezed her firm ass. My cock disappeared into Mom's tight pussy and I held it still for a second, "Feels so good in Mommy." She said in a hushed breath.

I pumped my hard cock in Mom with ease. Both of my hands grabbed Mom's ass cheeks and I slammed my cock all the way in her pussy. Her boobs slapped up and nearly hit her face when she threw her body back onto my cock. I started fast, long strokes into her pussy, digging my hands into her tight buns. "OOH... I'm gunna fucking cum, baby!" Her words encouraged me to pound faster and harder into that tight pussy. I wanted to make Mom cum! I didn't hold an ounce back, slamming my entire body against Mom's tiny body.

Mom's pussy tensed around my cock, "AAAHH.. YEEEES!" She screamed out and slammed her head into the bed, muffling her screams in the pillow. I kept pounding away at her ass as she came. I brought my hand up and slapped down on Mom's ass, leaving a little red mark, "OHHH... fuck.... Spank.. M..Mee" She encouraged the spanking.

She pushed her entire body into the bed, writhing in orgasm. I slapped Mom's other ass cheek, creating another welt. I held her hips as tight as I could and jammed my cock as far up Mom's pussy as it would go. The tight, wet hole gripped my dick as Mom continued to cum. "You're.. the... best... mom... anyone could ask... for!" I tried to get the words out as I started another string of amazing thrusts into Mom's tight hole. She grunted at the words from the pillow and bounced her ass back on my cock.

I wouldn't last much longer, Mom's pussy was just too good. I was fucking Mom from behind. There's nothing better than making love to your mom. Feeling her pussy tense around your cock, her orgasm from the actions of your pumping cock. I pulled Mom's little body back on my cock over and over again. She screamed and I grunted. "Gunna CUM? Gunna cum in mommy's pussy? Huh?" She moaned.

"Fuck yeah, Mom. I'm gunna fill you up!" I told her. My thrusts became more frantic as Mom braced herself for my impending orgasm. She clawed at the bed and I grabbed her butt cheeks, pulling her back on my thick cock one last time. My cock exploded in Mom's pussy. I filled Mom's pussy with my cum. "FUCK! Take it all!" I screamed at Mom. She moaned and slammed her ass on my dick. Never-ending spurts of my creamy jism shot up Mom's pussy. She just dug her head deeper into the pillow as my cum spilled over her pussy. Our juices flooded her tiny hole and covered the bed. Finally my cock stopped spewing it's thick cream into Mom.

I collapsed down on top of Mom. Laying down on top of my panting mom, "Do you feel.. better now, baby?" She asked expectantly.

"Yes. I feel so much better. I love you, Mom. Thank you for the best night of my life." I answered.

"Thank you for all that cum, baby. It's just what mommy needed." She told me sleepily. She turned so she was laying on her back and I eagerly used her big, soft tits as pillows.

"Mom... I want to go to the local college and live here. I'm gunna need your support, especially with college coursework." I looked up at Mom's face, her full lips smiling down at me. We both dozed off, satisfied.

*

I'll write a chapter three if the votes and comments say the readers want another. This could be only the beginning.

mufflerex
mufflerex
262 Followers
12