All Comments on 'Motherly Affection'

by mufflerex

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story. Looking forward to Chap. 2

Great story! Perhaps Chap. 2 might include Dev taking his hot mom to the Halloween party, to show her off, with her dressed as a naughty nurse, sexy schoolgirl, Playboy Bunny or ????? Keep up the good work......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Yes vote for Chapter 2

Great story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MOTHERS ALWAYS KNOW BEST!

AWESOME STORY....KEEP THE CHAPTERS COMING!! MAKE HER TALK SEXY AND DRITY MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story

Great story that deserves chapter 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it.Start chapter two where you left off.Allow her to teach him a thing or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it.Start chapter two where you left off.Allow her to teach him a thing or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes.

I agree with all those below. Write chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excelent!

i loved it!more please...and s0on...dnt make us wait...

PeperePepereover 14 years ago
Great job

Great job on the plot and the grammar's also pretty good.

Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty Good for a First Effort

Really enjoyed this story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the Best

This is one of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica...we need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes! Please Continue

Great story executed well. Like the best mom/son stories this has a vibe of being more than just rub n tug material. Very cathartic. thanks!!

chowmein88chowmein88over 14 years ago
5 Stars

More--great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love It

Looking forward to more and to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect

I loved this story, and I really hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
foursome with mom

let get son and mom have a orgy with son friend and his mom and get them both pregnant

BeccandaddyBeccandaddyover 14 years ago
Very Nice

I would love to read more please keep going with this story, maybe mom can get pregnant sometime down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

Add some anal please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, the single aspect that most "did it" for me was the mothers subservient position, her desire to please and "make up"(guilt) for imagined previous shortcomings. Very rich fantasy material in my opinion with lots of space for an evolving story, please keep writing and, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bravo!

The story was great! Perhaps a little cliche at times - not much - but otherwise fantastic. Gave it a 4/5 because 5/5 is too much but would've gladly put 9/10

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A very good story line

Well done and well written. The characters are believable, and the story is fast paced. Thanks for the good post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
UDUNGOOD

Very well done. The thing about a pussy that hasn't been fucked for so long is that it's hard to get your cock into it. They're like fucking virgins again. I've had several like that and every one of them were tight as hell. Even with lube I had to FUCK my way in. I loved it and when I was finished, so did they. I'm the original pussy destroyer. When I was a teenager, I taught myself to have excellent control. I fuck 'em till they're nicely wiped out, then I reward them with a big load of cum. I've had No complaints filed with the PPB. (Pussy Pleasing Bureau) I get a lot of repeats, recommendations and even some outright referrals.

I can't believe how many women I've connected with who'd never had an orgasm in their entire lives.... even women in their late thirties. They didn't know what the hell had just happened to them until I told them what it was. One was a real squirter and started apologizing like crazy for pissing on me. lol You KNOW every last one of those women came back for multiple couplings. (nearly all were married to Johnny Three Stroke or to one of his relatives) I haven't been married for years and my brother says I get more ass than a toilet seat. I don't need a wife. I have dozens of them and they all appreciate me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
blow job first

would rather have seen the first time just be Mom giving her son an amazing blowjob...would have been more believable, as how could he hold back his orgasm with that much action and excitement?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"You better hope they got that stain out of your pants, young man. You're gunna be pretty embarassed if your mom jumps up on the counter to show them the spot."

This is such a great story on so many levels, but I had to quote the sentences above. Mom is referring to the semen stain on Devin's pants, and it's marvelous when a mother can talk so openly--and enthusiastically!--and her own boy's sperm. Devin is a very lucky lad, his mother is practically in love with his cock. His mom loves his cock when it's soft and chubby, just hanging down over his balls, mom thinks it's so damn cute. She loves it even more when her boy's cock is big and hard and reaching for the sky. "Oh, sweetie, it's so big!" she cries. What young guy wouldn't be thrilled from head to toe to hear those words from his own mother? Devin's been dreaming about fucking his mom, like lots and lots of boys do. When his mother shows him her mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between her legs he came out of, his young mind is overwhelmed in stunned delight. His own mother's cunt is even more beautiful than he could've imagined, it's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen (or ever will see). Devin's big cock gets even harder, it's throbbing hard, and he's just got to stick it up that beautiful cunt, he's just got to. Mom's practically sick with lust for her boy to do just that, she desperately needs for her son to fill her gaping hole, stretch and slam and pound it. Devin knows it, and he grins and thinks, "fuck, yeah!" and shoves his fat mommy-pleaser up between his mother's legs. Nothing could have prepared him for the feeling of his big prick surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, he's over the moon. He gives his mother the best fuck of her life, his too, and blows his hot young balls, for the first time flooding his mother's twat with his warm creamy semen. It won't be the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Great and believable story. For one thing I have to plead you. Incest relationships are more intense and sacred. Let him not make his mother a whore for others. She can be a loving whore for him but not a whore to parade for others. 9 out of 10 incest stories go wrong where mother, daughter, sister becomes a whore for friends, neighbors and even strangers. Please let that not happen. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MILF/SILF

What else can the title be? If a story is well written and I think that it's good I'll give it four stars. I think that I've given five stars to two other stories. This will be number three.

Finding the porno books and the mother-son blog was a good way to get them together and was perfect in the way it was used. (sparingly).

I wonder how many other readers realized that there was no, we shouldn't be doing this; I'm your mother and your my son bull.

I believe that there is nothing more to say.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Excellent!

I read all of your four submissions in one go. This is one is fantastic! Such a loving and understanding mom, and her equally loving son.

orionm42orionm42almost 8 years ago
Wonderful Story, I want more!

Love the story. I would like you to expand on the red lips aspect, maybe lipstick application, how she loves it. Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need more

This was good, just loved how she wanted to please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Gunna"

It's "gonna" or "going to", not "gunna". That makes you sound retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

My mom & I have had a relationship for over 30 years now. Some of the best sex of my life. She was my first & taught me so much about women. I showed her how much I love her with lots of TLC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Additional chapters would be great to read.

Story very nicely written. When a writer is good the read can almost interject himself or herself as a character your reading about. That's when you know your a writer and readers want more.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Yes Please, More.

Pretty damn good story and a nice plot.

JackSeeksJillJackSeeksJillabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, a proper romance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous