Motherly Affection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mufflerex
mufflerex
262 Followers

I lifted her chin up with my hand and searched her eyes. "I was the one worried about last night. I thought you might be mad. I'm not going anywhere." I told her.

She smiled her sweet, motherly smile, "I could never be mad about that, Dev. I love you. I'm so glad we're okay."

"Even if I do think you're the most beautiful woman on the planet, you'll always be my mom and I love you." I reassured her.

She looked into my eyes, "I've waited until you were old enough to make a decision like this. I want you, Devin. I want to please you. I want to be yours, baby." A great weight lifted off her shoulders. She smiled and slid her hand gently up my leg.

"I want you too, Mom. You're all I've ever wanted." I croaked.

Her eyes smiled at me. "Good. Then you'll be ready for all this. Let me please you. I'll make up for all the times you went to bed without me." Her hand moved up to the bulge in my pants, "Just relax, baby." She reassured me further with her smile.

She slid down to her knees between my legs. Mom beamed up at me as her hand first touched my manhood through my jeans. Her touch felt so good. She rubbed my dick lovingly, "Do you want to see my breasts, baby? Just ask. You can ask for anything."

"Yeah, I want to see them!" I said with enthusiasm. I couldn't wait to see Mom's perfect tits again.

She smiled and took her hand off my growing bulge, I wanted to feel her hands on me again. Her soft hands moved to the buttons of her red blouse, I couldn't help but smile at the fresh coat of shiny red polish she applied to her nails. She undid one button then another. I couldn't take my eyes off of her tits. More of her cleavage came into view. Mom wasn't wearing a bra! She finally finished undoing the buttons to her blouse. She smiled up at me and pulled the blouse open before my eyes. My eyes feasted on the sight of Mom's beautiful, bouncy breasts. Her pink nipples were hard and stuck up at me. "Does my baby like?" She asked as she slipped off the blouse. Her tits jiggled and wobbled as she turned and threw the blouse on the table.

"Yeah, Mom. They're amazing and beautiful and perfect. I love them." I told her.

Her hands slid up her stomach and grabbed hold of the bottom of her giant breasts. She bounced her hands up and down, causing her breasts to bounce in every direction. "Remember, Dev, you can ask me to do anything your heart... or your cock desires." She told me in a sultry voice I had never heard before.

"Can you suck on your nipples, Mom?" I asked hopefully.

She laughed for a moment, causing her tits to bounce around even more. "I can try, honey." Mom flashed me a quick smile and lowered her head. Her one hand pushed one of her breasts up on her chest and the other guided her nipple to her waiting mouth. The nipple disappeared into Mom's mouth. I watched as her mouth caved in and out, Mom was sucking on her own nipple! She pushed her breast up as hard as she could and let the nipple fall from her mouth. Mom's tongue poked out of her full, crimson lips and licked around her nipple. She pushed up on her other breast and started to give it the same treatment. She sucked on it so hard that it slipped from her mouth with a pop. I reached out for them and she gave me a reassuring glance. My hands dug into the soft flesh of Mom's breast. I held them up for her as she kissed all around the areolas. Leaving faint red spots of lipstick everywhere she kissed. I pulled them out towards me and reached up to twist her nipples between my fingers.

She moaned as I twisted and pulled on her pink nubs. "Let me make you feel good, baby. Sit back and Mommy will take care of you." She told me soothingly. I did as Mom said and hesitantly let her breasts go. Her tiny, delicate hands moved to the bulge in my pants. She undid my belt buckle and slipped the belt out of the loops. Mom's hands undid the button on my jeans and starting unzipping them.

I lifted my legs up and she lifted my pants down off my legs and removed them from my ankles. I was sitting on the couch in my boxers and a t-shirt with Mom between my legs. My eyes fixed on her as she flashed an even wider smile up at me and swiftly dropped her head to my boxers. Holy hell. I felt her lips brush against my dick through my boxers. Mom's lips wrapped around the button to my boxers. She worked the button in her mouth, I could feel her warm spit in the open on the cloth above my manhood. Her teeth got hold of the button and pulled it out of the hole. She licked up the boxers and stuck the opening to the boxers in her mouth with her tongue, Mom pulled the cloth over my dick and managed to free it from the material.

My already hard dick came out into the open. She sat back on her knees and looked at her prize. "Oh sweetie, it's really big!" She looked pleased. I didn't even have time to nod before she dropped her head to my cock again. Her hand touched it first. The warm, little hand wrapped around the base of my cock. Her face was a few inches above the tip of my cock when she looked up into my eyes and stuck her tongue out. Mom's head slowly moved closer and touched the head of my cock. It was the perfect mix of warmth and wetness. She licked it once at first. Then her tongue swirled around the head gently. This definitely beat last night!

Mom moved her head to the base of my cock where her hand was and started kissing the skin above her hand. Her tongue poked out and licked up the big vein running up my cock. "Ohhh Mom.. that feels so good.." I praised her.

"Shhhh.. let me work." I heard her whisper. She left a trail of kisses up the length of my cock. Her tongue swirled around when it reached the head. The crimson lipstick on Mom's full lips left little traces up and down my cock as she continued kissing my cock. She came up to the head again and started a string of loud, wet kisses around the head. She smiled at her actions and dropped her head to my balls. Her hands started jerking about half of my dick while her other was still sitting on her thigh. She watched my balls. Then she moved closer and touched her lips to them lightly. She breathed in the soft skin covering my balls. Mom rubbed my balls with my lips. She licked her lips against the skin of my sack. Mom's tongue licked up and down my balls. They were wet with her spit. She pushed into them and opened her mouth against one of my balls. She gently sucked it. It popped into Mom's mouth. She applied light pressure to the ball in her mouth. It felt so amazing. Slippery and warm. Her tongue ran all over it's skin.

Her other hand came up and started jerking the top half of my cock. Mom let the ball drop from her mouth and kissed her way over to the other. She gave it the same treatment. It popped into her mouth and she sucked as much of the skin in with it as she could. She took a little too much and choked on it. Her lips wrapped tighter around my ball in her mouth. It was the perfect picture. Mom down on her knees sucking on my nuts. Her full, wet lips kissed up my balls and up my cock. "Now time for the fun," She whispered. I watched the head of my cock being enveloped by Mom's crimson lips.

It felt so tight as she took the rest of my head between those full lips. Her lips stretched down further. Another couple inches disappeared into Mom's mouth. The pressure was intense. She really started sucking. She combined her lips running up and down the first few inches of my cock with heavy sucking. I could see the outline of my cock through her cheeks as they caved in and out. It felt so fucking good. Her full lips ran up and down the length of my cock. Mom pulled her head up so only the tip of my cock was left in her mouth and she sucked hard. Her tongue ran circles around the cock in her mouth and licked over my piss slit. Mom's crimson lips went down the length of my cock again, taking more than before. She slowed as another inch entered her mouth.

She sat there and sucked lightly on what she already had in her mouth. I thought she was stopped there again, but Mom's lips started sliding lower, taking more of my pole into the safety of her warm mouth. Only a couple inches were left when her eyes started to well up. I was worried that she was hurting herself. My hand shot out to help ease her mouth off of my cock, but her hand shot up faster and slapped it away. Mom gave me a reassuring look and swallowed on the cock meat in her mouth. Her hands moved up and started feeding the last couple inches of my cock into her mouth. "That feels so good, Mom." I told her. She pushed down lower and the head of my cock slid down her throat. It was even tighter than her mouth.

Mom's tongue slid out between her bottom lip and my cock, licking the skin of my balls. She lifted her head up and sucked hard as the inches starting reappearing. Mom let the head slip from her mouth and looked up at me with a huge smile. "See, your mom has some hidden talents!" She taunted me.

"That was fantastic. How the hell did you do that?" I asked.

She stuck her tongue out at me, "We'll talk about this later. Your big cock needs a lot more attention!" With that, she took the head of my cock back in her mouth. Her hands moved up and grabbed the flesh of my cock. Mom's little hands jerked my cock meat into her sucking mouth. Mom's lush, crimson lips sucked harder than they had before. I finally understood the comparison between a Hoover vacuum and a blowjob. Her hands slid up and down my length, slick with her spit. With her hands and mouth working me over, I started feeling that sensation in my balls. I was going to blow a giant load!

My fantasies were coming true. Mom was gunna make me cum with her mouth. Her lips stretched tighter around my shaft. Mom's sucking was so powerful that it almost hurt. Her hands slammed up and down on my greased tube. "Can't hold it in much longer.. Mom... you're gunna make me cum...!" I warned her. She let more of my cock out of her mouth again and concentrated all of her efforts on the head of my cock. Mom's hand flew up and down my shaft while her sucking mouth went to town on my cockhead. "Oh fuck.. Mom.. here it comes!" Then all of the sudden, my cock popped out of her mouth and her hand pushed down the base of my cock. She squeezed and pinched the base of cock.

"Not yet... please not yet. I want your first load somewhere else!" She begged. I groaned, it felt so good. My balls stopped burning with her pinching. The cum raising through my balls and up my shaft was settling down again. Mom moved her head closer and lovingly pursed her crimson lips, kissing my piss slit and all around my cockhead. "Thank you, baby."

My hand moved to squeeze Mom's breasts, "What else can we do?" I asked.

She lifted her head from my dick, her smiling lips shiny with precum, "Come to bed with Mommy and see." She offered. Mom pushed her hands up on my thighs, lifting her body up from the floor. She stood a little wobbly and beckoned me to follow her. I'd follow her anywhere! I couldn't take my eyes off this sight. Mom in just her dark gray skirt turning to head down the hall, towards the master bedroom. The side of her boobs crashing from side to side as she walked. She turned to open the door, I still couldn't believe Mom was standing there topless. And remember the blowjob! I walked behind her into her bedroom.

She sat down on the big bed and patted the spot next to her. I sat down next to her and she smiled at me. Without a word, her hands moved to take my boxers off, "Mom, are you.. err... umm.. on birth control? Should I wear a rubber?" I quickly asked as I lifted my legs up so she could pull my boxers down.

"Don't worry about that, honey. Don't worry about anything. Let's do this." She told me. She scooted over closer to me and helped me pull my shirt off. I thought back to the times I was a child and she helped me get my shirt off under much different circumstances. I sat naked next to Mom. "You've grown up to be so big and strong, Dev." She told me, rubbing my chest lovingly. Mom laid back against the bed, smiling at me with only her skirt left of our clothing. I took the hint and moved on top of her. She flashed me a motherly smile while picking her butt up off the bed so I could unzip the skirt. I pulled the skirt down her toned legs and off her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties. There was my Mom's pussy.

Slick pink lips with a patch of blond pubes to top it off. I pushed my body down on top of hers and my cockhead brushed against the engorged lips of Mom's pussy. It was wet. I held onto my dick and slipped it between her pussy lips, it touched Mom's hot little hole. "Stick it in, Dev. Sticky it in Mommy!" She encouraged me. I pushed my cock into the warm hole. It was like nothing I ever felt. The warmth and the wetness, it enveloped me. I couldn't even remember a time when my cock wasn't surrounded by Mom's pussy walls. Inch by inch, I eased the rest of my cock into Mom. Finally, I felt my balls rest against the bottom of Mom's ass cheeks. "Ooooh!" She squealed and wrapped her legs around me. "Now fuck Mommy. Oh, Dev, give it to me!" She exclaimed.

I didn't need much encouragement. I pulled my dick out until only the head was left in her pussy and slammed back into it. "Yeah, that's it!" She cooed. Her legs wrapped around my butt tighter and I started a string of thrusts into the tight hole. "Keep going.. keep going." She told me. I dropped down into her and thrust at her little hole. In and out. My dick plowed into Mom's pussy like I had only dreamed about! It was the greatest feeling. I slammed down on top of her again and again. "Ooh.. that feels so good, babe!" She half-screamed. I pounded her hard. She humped her butt up to receive my hard dick.

We fell into a savage rhythm, I'd hammer my cock into her and she'd hump back at me just as hard. My hands moved up to squeeze her giant breasts. She started moaning over and over again, "Oooh.. baby.. Dev... I've needed this.. for... sooo long!" She'd scream. I pounded her so hard that she had difficulty speaking, it came out in slurrs. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy. Her legs pulled me back into her everytime I pulled out to plow into Mom's pussy again. My hands disappeared into her soft tit flesh, "Right there!" She screamed. It felt so good. I lost control and dropped my entire body down on hers with every thrust. The sound of our bodies slapping together and her moaning was all I could hear. I pushed harder and deeper into Mom's little pussy.

"FUCK! You're so tight." I told her. My entire body was on top of her. She started kissing my chest and my neck, muffling her moans against my body. Her lips rubbed over my shoulder as she kissed me again and again. I thrust so hard against her that the headboard was banging into the wall, and her head banged into the headboard! Everytime I pulled out so only my cockhead was left in, her pussy opened to accomodate the rest of my cock again. I don't know how much time passed. I just kept giving it to Mom as hard as I could. "Oooh, baby. So good. Right there! Fuck!" She'd scream.

Her hands moved up to my chest. She pushed against it and I stopped thrusting as hard. I looked at her. Mom's eyes were filled with lust. "Let me.. let me get on top. I'll make you feel good, baby." She told me. I turned and flipped over without pulling out of Mom's pussy. There Mom was on top of me, beginning to hump down on me. Her tits bounced up and down in time with her thrusting onto my dick. I couldn't close my eyes on Mom riding me. She thrust down slowly at first, dropping her butt down on my thighs. Short strokes.. in and out. Mom worked my cock back and forth in her tight pussy. All my dreams were coming true! I bucked up at her body with the realization. My hands reached out and gripped her massive tits. I pulled them out towards me and bounced up to meet Mom's thrusts.

"I love your pussy, Mom. It feels so good. I love you so much." I slurred the words. She looked down at me lovingly and then her face tensed. She moaned, "Ohh.. Dev... FUCK!" Her whole body tensed. She was cumming! I was making Mom cum! She thrashed up and down on me and I ripped her back down on my dick by my grip on her tits. "Dev.. ohhh... DEV! DON'T STOP!" She screamed. I thrust my dick up into her tight pussy again and again. I didn't stop and she didn't either. We fucked each other up and down. Cum was sliding off my balls and onto the bed. My cock was drenched with our combined juices.

I could feel it in my balls again. This time I wouldn't be able to hold it back and didn't have to. Mom slammed her body down on me. I moved my hands from her breasts down to her ass. I dug my fingers into the firm flesh and kept her increasingly fierce thrusting body steady. "Shoot, honey. It's okay. Give Mom your hot sperm, Dev!" She shouted down at me. My cock jammed into Mom's pussy as my liquid shot up through my balls and travelled up my shaft.

"FUCK MOM!!!" I screamed. She crashed down on me as I exploded into her pussy. My burning hot liquid covered Mom's pussy walls. Mom couldn't stop moaning as I thrust my shooting dick into her again and again. My cum overflowed her pussy and slid down my cock and onto the bed. We screamed expletives at each other as my balls unloaded into Mom. Shot after shot filled Mom with my cum. Finally, the flood started to subside. She humped down on me gently. I looked up and saw her breasts were glistening with sweat. She caught my glance and smiled down on me.

"Oh baby, I love you so much. Thank you." She said as she eased her pussy down on me. She reluctantly withdrawn my shriveling cock from her pussy.

"Fuck, that was amazing, Mom." I told her. She kissed down my chest and over my stomach. Her tongue licked down my cock and over my thighs, she sucked up our spilt juices. Once she was satisfied that she had had licked up all our cum, she lifted up my cockhead and shoved it into her mouth. She started slurping and sucking on my cock. I was in heaven. Her lips and tongue worked together to coax any leftover cum out of my dick. She licked and kissed her way back up my chest and came to rest her head on the pillow next to me. I looked at her. She was smiling back at me, completely satisfied.

She spoke first, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I could do this everyday forever. I love having you here in bed with me." She leaned over a little and kissed my cheek.

"I did Mom. That was better than anything I could ever imagine and I've spent a lot of time imagining it. I love you, Mom. I'm always going to and I'm always going to want to do that." I reassured her, kissing her pretty forehead.

"Oh, Dev, you make me so happy." She took a look at our sweaty bodies, "Maybe we should hit the showers, huh, big boy?" She asked. I nodded. The phone started ringing. "Go ahead and get the phone, honey. I'm just gunna lay here a minute." She told me. I got up to get the phone and looked back at Mom. There she was laying on the bed naked and sweaty, her eyes closed with a big smile plastered on her pretty face.

I lazily walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone. I heard Scotty's voice, "You bailed! Son of a Bitch. I knew I couldn't count on you with this! Well, you can be a pariah in college, the guy who never lost his virginity, but that's not gunna be me! My mom wouldn't let me go without a ride home. Now i'm stuck here on Halloween at home with my mom!" He shouted through the phone.

"You just have to find an activity you and your mom can do together. That's what I did." I smiled and hung up the phone. Back to Mom. I walked through the hall and heard the radio playing, "Sugar pie, honey bunch. You know that I love you. I can't help myself, I love you and nobody else."

I'll write a chapter two if the votes and comments say the readers want one.

mufflerex
mufflerex
262 Followers
12