Mothers and Daughters Ch. 20

Story Info
Claudia Whipple
13.7k words
4.84
14.5k
5

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha Starikovich was a happy camper. As she turned nineteen years of age, she reflected on her satisfaction with her life.

She could not be happier with her academic studies at Northwestern University, as she was thoroughly enjoying being a coed. She was maintaining a 3.75 GPA including non-music courses. She loved expanding her technical knowledge of music, and she could see herself composing music in addition to performing.

As far as performing in concerts, she had already arrived. The reviews in the Chicago newspapers of her debut performance went through the roof in her praise. Word of mouth of her spectacular performance spread like wildfire amongst the classical music lovers in Chicago. That Natasha was born and raised in Chicago assured that she would become an immediate darling in that crowd. There was a groundswell of support demanding more appearances with the Chicago Symphony.

To meet the demand, Dietrich -- in conjunction with Vera, now Natasha's manager, and agent -- arranged with the musicians' union to allow eventually three performances of three different concertos: nine performances in total, during that spring. These extra performances were scheduled on nights that were not yet booked at the Symphony Center.

Natasha was set to perform the Sibelius Concerto in March, the Tchaikovsky Concerto in April, and the Max Bruch Concerto in May. Tickets were first only offered to individual and corporate donors as a reward for their support. The demand was so high that Dietrich and Vera had to expand to three performances of each concerto from the originally intended single performance of each concerto. Even with the expansion of performances, the nine performances were sold out before tickets could be offered to the general public.

Dietrich and Vera had negotiated a recording session to take place in the summer with one of the companies the Orchestra used for its own recordings. Dietrich suggested that Natasha record Enescu's Sonata as well as other music, and he promised he would play the piano for her first CD album. Natasha had said she wanted to include a piece she wanted to compose, and Dietrich promised he would allow inclusion of this music -- provided it was tolerable.

Natasha giggled at the snobbish answer and saucily replied:

"Why, Dietrich, my love, you must know by now that whenever I tackle anything, it is always with the ideal of striving for perfection, not for the mediocre. So, if I intend to compose some music and expose it to the public, then I will compose great music, not just tolerable music."

Dietrich just replied, "Pardon me for questioning your abilities. After all, I have certainly been the beneficiary of the many unquestionable talents you possess."

Dietrich and Vera also were in the tentative stage of scheduling Natasha with the Orchestra and some chamber-music-only performances at the Symphony Center during her sophomore year at Northwestern.

Natasha made it clear that no matter how successful her concerts and recordings might become, she still wanted to complete at least her undergraduate studies at Northwestern, reserving the right to go on to graduate school. She felt that she had the rest of her life to do concerts but that this was the time to complete her education, no matter how lucrative it might become to drop out of school. In any case, her concert career was off to a great start and would not be deterred by her continuing school.

Notwithstanding all of her success at school, and the potential of a lucrative concert career, the greatest source of joy in her life was the fact that she had three lovers who admirably satiated her lusts. She marveled that she had three -- yes, count them, three --all of whom were truly the most satisfactory lovers that a girl could possibly desire.

What was more astonishing about her status in the romance department was the fact that just a little more than twelve months earlier, she had lost Reggie Williams, whom she had believed was her love of her life and her one and only soul-mate. Her immediate reaction to his death was that she believed her sex life was over, as she was firmly in the grip of a truly agonizing despair. Now though, Reggie had become a fond memory, still missed, but Natasha had truly moved on.

What especially gratified her about her three lovers was that they all were men she was proud of, and she could easily boast about to her female friends. Dan Pearson, the junior quarterback of Northwestern University had the quintessential he-man, lumberjack, rugged good looks and physique. His physical appearance would entice straight women to swoon and drive men to envy.

When the two of them walked together on campus, Natasha noticed and was bothered by the envious glances and deliberate staring of most of the passing females they would encounter. Natasha typically responded by making deliberate eye contact with such females and giving a look that seemed to say, "You're damn right he is a gorgeous hunk. And he fucks as good as he looks. But he is mine to enjoy, not yours."

To such a telltale stare from Natasha, the females would quickly move away, reacting exactly the way they would have, had Natasha actually uttered those words out loud. Now, what was truly curious about Natasha's behavior was that Dan was engaged to another, and was not truly committed to Natasha, nor did she even want him as her sole lover.

Still, Dan's fiancée lived far enough away, in California, so that in Chicago in general, and at the Northwestern University campus in particular, Natasha felt that she was Dan's sole female interest. She was a tigress to maintain and preserve this illusion, even though she had two other lovers. And never in her own mind was she concerned about the incongruity; it was simply how she felt.

As for Professor Bolek Ostrowski, he was a complete contrast to the all masculine forceful persona of Dan. Instead, Bolek was the consummate urbane sophisticate male most often seen in intellectual circles. His vocation as a college professor suited him to a tee. His conversations often lapsed into esoteric levels that would challenge the comprehension of his listeners. Natasha viewed this as his best quality. She appreciated the fact that her own mind tended to improve as she endeavored to keep up with Bolek's ramblings.

As an aside, Natasha was very proud of her mother and respected her accomplishments. Although she felt she was not in competition with Vera, nevertheless she wanted to prove, if only to herself, that she was a worthy daughter to such a remarkable woman. Natasha discounted her virtuosity in the violin, as she viewed her skills as mere natural consequences of her practicing. However, to successfully improve her mind, she viewed as evidence of the worthiness that she was seeking. That is why she particularly relished her relationship with Bolek.

And then there was Maestro Dietrich Ebersbacher, the pièce de résistance of her lovers. Dietrich combined the virtues of both of her other lovers. Dietrich's dominant, arrogant demeanor compared favorably to Dan's youthful athletic body.

Although Dan was stronger and had mastery over her body when they made love, Dietrich had complete dominance over her. When they made love, Dietrich didn't simply dominate her, he possessed her. And Natasha loved being possessed by him although he was somewhat older. 'Well, all right, significantly older,' Natasha conceded in her mind, realizing that Dietrich was actually only slightly younger than her own grandfather, Vera's father.

Dietrich also compared favorably to Bolek's sophistication. He was just as intelligent as Bolek but not as pedantic. Consequently, conversations with Dietrich were lighter and more humorous.

A special non-sexual plus to Dietrich was his ability to speak Russian with her. Although Natasha was as fluent in Russian as a native, she was, nevertheless, ignorant of particular idioms, which was why she had to revert to English in uttering her sexual banter during their initial lovemaking. Dietrich subsequently took the trouble to teach her the actual Russian equivalents so that they were able to communicate 100% in Russian. Natasha found that speaking in Russian while fucking added spice and an exotic flavor and ambience to their lovemaking which she could never stop appreciating.

All in all, Dietrich was her favorite lover, but her lustful nature couldn't countenance her giving up Dan and Bolek in favor of an exclusive relationship with Dietrich. On the other side of the coin because Dan apparently had a fiancée and Bolek was married, neither one of them was in a position to insist on an exclusive relationship.

As for Dietrich, who as of yet had not volunteered any information about other loves to her, he did not seem to have any inclination to get into an exclusive relationship either. Natasha figured that the vast age difference between them probably precluded him from contemplating an exclusive affair.

Therefore, she had three lovers, each of whom brought something special to the sexual table. As she did not have to contend with jealousy, she was free to enjoy them all without any strings attached. 'How lucky can a girl get?' mused Natasha in her mind. However, if Natasha had been aware of the cliché "All good things must come to an end", then her joy might not have been so unchecked.

When Natasha gave head to Bolek in his office that afternoon when the meeting with Dietrich was discussed, he was completely taken by surprise at Natasha's boldness and aggressiveness. Although surprised, he was enthralled at the riskiness of engaging in sex in his office while countless students and faculty were milling about in the vicinity. When his secretary barged in during the act, rather than losing interest and having his cock wilt, he was titillated and more excited.

Bolek was intelligent and interesting to listen to, but in truth he was a very dull man. He did not have an adventurous bone in his body except for his willingness to commit adultery. That is why the risqué sex initiated by Natasha was so appealing to him. Without a doubt, that sexual event was by far the most exotic and kinkiest experience in his otherwise mundane sex life.

The previous sex with Natasha had been exciting and, coupled with the guilty pleasure of committing adultery, certainly made sex with her truly enjoyable. However, there was no denying that the impromptu blow job, with the inadvertent appearance of Mrs Price in the middle of it, was special. Consequently, Bolek decided to forgo the motel room scenario for future trysts. Instead, he wanted to fuck her only in his office, hoping thereby to maintain the thrills he had enjoyed.

Natasha had two classes with him during the week: one whereby she had an hour free before the next class, and the other where it was the last class of that day for her. After each of those classes, he had one hour free as well. So, he got her to agree to adhere to a twice weekly schedule to fuck for an hour in his office at these opportunities.

The excitement of having sex in this unorthodox setting had an unfailing impetus to keep Bolek potent during each hour. For Natasha's part, she had by now become a totally lustful woman, enjoying sex so unequivocally that she needed no artifice to keep her passionate. As a result, during these hourly sessions, they each usually climaxed three times. Despite the cramped space in his office, the excitement of the sex caused Bolek to become very innovative beyond anything he had personally thought was possible of him.

They had sex in all kinds of positions, utilizing the space as effectively as possible. She fucked him while riding on his lap as he was sitting on his chair. She had him fuck her while she was sitting on him with her back to him. They fucked likewise while he was sitting on the visitor's chair.

Naturally, she gave him blow jobs like the first time in his office. They utilized his desk as well. Sometimes she would have one foot on the floor as the rest of her body was draped over the desk for him to fuck or sodomize her as he was standing. Or she would have both feet on the floor and bend over the desk to give him access to her pussy or to her ass, whichever he preferred.

She would also sit on the desk and spread her legs to allow him to eat her out. Once they tried to fuck while both on the desk, but that proved to be too dicey. They did fuck on the floor in all the ways that one can do on a bed.

By far the favorite position for Natasha in this room, though, was with her bare ass on the desk; she lifted both legs up so her calves and heels were resting against his chest and shoulders, and she held on to him as he fucked her while he was standing up. The sex was wild and felt completely spontaneous, despite its having been scheduled. His only regret was that Mrs. Price, the secretary, would be very aware of what was happening and thus could be counted on to keep intruders out. He had half hoped she would not be so vigilant, as he remembered the thrill when Mrs. Price inadvertently entered the office that first time.

However, in the 'careful what you wish for' department during the first week in April, Mrs. Price was unsuccessful in keeping out an intruder. Claudia Whipple was Bolek's very rich wife, an heiress to a significant fortune. Claudia's father was leery of fortune hunters and successfully instilled that fear in her. As her looks were insignificant and unappealing, Claudia suspected every suitor, and as a consequence, she was still single at the age of thirty-five. Not only was she single, but she still was a virgin. The paranoia that every male was interested only in her money, coupled with the belief she was truly unattractive, stunted any spirit in her to explore her sexuality.

The Whipple family, and especially Claudia's father, were devoted to philanthropy, and their particular pet project of support was the Bienen School of Music at Northwestern University. In fact, the Whipple family support for the school was so substantial that it was only surpassed by Henry and Leigh Bienen themselves, whose name the school had commemorated.

In gratitude, one year the school held a special gala thank-you concert for all the school's donors, performed by the very best past and present student musicians of the school. The concert was billed as an appreciation of support, but in reality, it was a disguised fund raiser as the donors attending were expected to pitch in additional support yet again.

That was the occasion whereby the spinster virgin Claudia Whipple met Prof. Bolek Ostrowski, two years her junior, and at the time a brand new member of the faculty of the school. Now, admittedly, Bolek was a dull man and definitely not possessed of traditional male sexual prowess, but still he was smart, and he did know how to seduce women.

As subsequent proof of such assertion, at least to his own mind, was the fact that he was the only male member of the faculty or of the music school student body who was successful in getting into the pants of Natasha Starikovich, arguably the hottest female student-musician of the school ever. Although he knew Dan Pearson had also become a lover of Natasha's, it still did not negate for Bolek the fact that he himself could entice a hottie like Natasha.

In any case, within five minutes of their initial meeting and conversation, Bolek was able to comprehend Claudia's fears and apprehensions. Hence he knew how to act upon them to his advantage. After thirty minutes of that initial meeting and conversation, she was thoroughly fascinated with him and was easy pickings for seduction. They had their first date a week later, and he had her cherry on the next date a week subsequent.

Claudia proved to be very fecund as she became immediately pregnant. Of course, she had not used any birth control. As she was a 35-year-old virgin, birth control was not an issue she had ever had to deal with. Bolek also did not bother with birth control concerns, having the Neanderthal view that it was up to his female partners to deal with such matters.

There was no help for it, then. Despite the modern era and mores, the only solution for the problem of Claudia's pregnancy was for the two of them to marry. Claudia's father was furious, as he suspected Bolek's motives, and thus insisted on a pre-nuptial agreement.

Although Claudia was 35 years old, she still was under her father's influence and did not dare defy him. As a result, Bolek reluctantly signed the pre-nup. He signed reluctantly because he really wanted unfettered use of Claudia's money; but he did sign, since he was still going to have access to her money albeit with some restrictions.

The pre-nup agreement placed an onus on Bolek to remain married to Claudia. The contract spelled out that if they were to divorce as a result of his proven infidelity, he would get nothing of the Whipple fortune or of Claudia's monies. In addition, Bolek would have to reimburse 50% of profits he had personally gained from any investments or monies advanced by Claudia and/or her family. So that there would be no confusion as to comingling of monies, it was stipulated that Claudia would retain her maiden name upon marriage but that the children would bear Bolek's name, a concession attributed to the male chauvinism of Claudia's father.

When all was said and done, Bolek was content. Being married to Claudia allowed him to carry on a luxurious lifestyle that suited him. He did not mind fucking Claudia, as she was not totally obnoxious or repellant. He did not mind having children, nor did he mind being a father.

However, the only true excitement in his life was his adultery. In light of the pre-nup agreement, he knew he had to be careful. He was confident he could talk his way out of any situation and bamboozle Claudia. Still, it did not pay to be careless, and that is why he paid cash for the motel rooms he engaged for the first sexual trysts with Natasha. Once he started using his office, though, paradoxically he felt safe.

Although there was danger of being caught "in flagrante delicto" (and never mind his secret desire for such event), he believed that being caught in his office could be more easily explained away than being caught in a motel room.

As for Claudia, her marriage was the apex of her happiness. She marveled at the turn of her fortune, from still being a virgin at 35 to becoming a mother at 36. Although she was relatively old, her first pregnancy was a breeze. Her labor went through without a hitch, and she gave birth to a strapping boy who came in at over eight pounds. To Claudia's utter delight, she became pregnant again within two months of her first son's birth and pushed out another brawny lad into the world nine months subsequent. Yes, life was good, and she could not be happier.

Then, in her fourth year of marriage, one April morning she had an appointment with her gynecologist to confirm her suspicion. Yes indeed, the good doctor was able to confirm Claudia was pregnant for the third time. Needless to say, she was overjoyed, as she thought perhaps this one would be a daughter. Eager to announce the pregnancy to her husband in person- telephone call or text messaging would not do- but knowing he was not free until after two o'clock in the afternoon, she had lunch before she headed to the University.

At the office, Mrs Price valiantly tried to stop what without a doubt would result in an ugly situation. She implored Claudia not to burst into the office, advising her that Prof Bolek was in an important "do not disturb" conference. Mrs Price volunteered to alert Bolek via the intercom of her presence and the need to impart important news.

But Claudia was having none of that, as she arrogantly waved off Mrs Price's objections, declaring that she had spectacular news that her husband would definitely want to hear right away personally, notwithstanding the importance of his meeting. Mrs Price, of course, had no option but to acquiesce, speculating that Claudia was about to receive some spectacular news herself in return.