Mothers and Daughters Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dietrich responded, "I guess that explains why you are now eager to have more than one lover. It prevents you from getting totally emotionally committed."

Natasha said, "It's not just that. You see, Reggie, my lover, had been pestering me to have sex since we were fourteen. But I resisted and held out on the principle that I ought to be at least eighteen. I think in the back of my mind I was afraid I would emulate my mother, who gave birth to me when she was only fourteen. So, when Reggie died, I was left not only with his loss but also with the regret that I had lost four years of sex which I could have had with him."

Dietrich opined, "For what it's worth, I would point out that most teenage males are not great lovers. I believe most males need quite a bit of experience and maturity before they can truly pleasure their lady friends to the maximum enjoyment. I would suggest that the four years of sex you say you missed would have probably been just a tad more enjoyable than the masturbation you most likely did experience during that time period of your life."

"Well, Dietrich, my love, at the risk of inflating further your already oversized ego, I must admit you are my best lover to date. Although I recall my defloration fondly, it does not compare favorably to the sexual activity we have shared. And on that point, I am eager to get some more of it without any further ado."

Dietrich chuckled at their repartee. He had to concede that despite Natasha's relative sexual inexperience, she was easily the most exciting female he had ever met and fucked. In their frequent discussions of sex, he realized that Natasha was free of the usual female inhibitions that he normally encountered. Natasha did not exhibit any reluctance to try anything sexually novel so long as she perceived there was no undue humiliation motive. She might not like a certain sexual activity, but it would only be on the basis that it did not excite her, as opposed to any perceived notion that she ought not to have liked it.

Thus, with Natasha, Dietrich was able to indulge in those fantasies that he would not have dared with most of his other female partners. So far, she had displayed no aversion to anything they had done, and in fact, she reveled in all of their kinky and bizarre sex plays. His only regret about her was that he was not forty years younger or at least thirty years younger.

He had had in his lifetime, two wives, as well as countless mistresses and girlfriends too numerous to remember, but Natasha had turned out to be the only female of them all that he was truly sexually compatible with. He mused that perhaps this was God's punishment for his sins; that the only woman he could truly cherish was made available to him only in his declining years.

When they entered his luxurious penthouse apartment, pursuant to his promise they toured the entire premises in jocular fashion to ensure they were alone. Then they bolted his door to guarantee no one, even with a key, could enter the apartment. Natasha smiled at his thorough attention to allay her presumed fears. In truth she had no apprehension that she would suffer yet another 'in flagrante delicto' moment, but she was charmed that he would take the trouble to treat the matter seriously.

In addition to relatively regular sex, Natasha and Dietrich had participated in phone sex. This type of sexual outlet paved the way for better sexual understanding between them. Consequently, they were cognizant of each other's likes and dislikes and were attuned to each other as if they had been lovers for more than a decade, rather than the actual few weeks they had been intimate.

Accordingly, as Natasha spotted the dining room table containing four bottles of Merlot, a dish of cheese cubes, and a plate of grapes, she knew what he desired of her this evening.

She wryly observed, "I take it, Dietrich, my love, that you intend to celebrate my magnificent performance of the Bruch Concerto tonight with a wine and cheese party before we get into some serious intermingling of our glorious naked bodies."

Dietrich merely grunted an affirmation. They both moved into his bedroom to remove their clothes and hang them up in his closet. In addition to Natasha's general natural beauty, for her performance she had judiciously applied suitable makeup, which artificially enhanced her appearance stunningly.

She had applied a hair dye that made her hair glow, and with sparkles also in her hair the effect was astonishing. Her eye shadow rendered her eyes mysteriously sexy. The color of her lipstick had a rich reddish-purple tone that induced erection by such sight alone. Her fingernails and toenails were painted a matching blood-red color that by itself would arouse any heterosexual male who had a pulse -- perhaps even those without a pulse.

Obviously, Dietrich had been privy to Natasha's naked beauty before, but when he saw her this time he reacted as if he had never beheld such female pulchritude in his life. He had an iron- hard erection so strong that he believed he could use it effectively as a substitute for a hammer if need be.

The excitement he felt, he believed, was no different than any teenaged male without sexual experience upon seeing a naked female for the very first time. He sensed his pre-cum forming on his cockhead. Natasha did not help matters, by smiling wickedly and dropping to her knees to slurp up the pre-cum. Fortunately his control and stamina was prolonged and held up by the effect of the Viagra he had previously taken.

After a couple of licks of his cock, Natasha sauntered over to the dining room table. Dietrich followed and turned on the entertainment center, which was programmed to play the most erotic music. He lighted various candles, and after he had turned off the electric overhead lights, the ambience in the apartment exuded pure, unadulterated, sultry sex.

Natasha had placed one foot on the seat of a dining room chair and, with the other foot on the floor, caused her thighs to part as wide as possible while allowing her to stand upright. Dietrich grabbed the dish of cheese and started inserting the cubes of cheese, one by one, into her vagina.

Natasha gasped and shuddered at the intense sensation of the coldness of the cheese. The cheese felt absolutely frigid inside her, and she couldn't imagine a colder feeling even had the object been an inserted icicle. That sensation of coldness tended to cloud her mind into almost an unconscious haze.

The aversion to the coldness subsided, and Natasha became cognizant that her vagina was filled up with something. The presence of that something was a completely foreign feeling to her -- at first irritating. She willed her mind to work on the idea that this something feeling was part of an exotic and kinky experience.

Once successfully grasping that thought the irritating feeling abated and was replaced by a sensation of pleasure. As this pleasurable sensation was unique, she started perspiring and her face became flushed. She completely reddened as her mind now focused on the knowledge of what was going to occur next.

Dietrich had laid out a drop cloth on the carped floor next to the table. On top of the drop cloth, he had laid out a bed sheet and a pillow. After having inserted about ten cubes of cheese into Natasha's cunt, he went to lie down on his back on the bed sheet and his head initially resting on the pillow.

Natasha removed her foot off the chair and momentarily swayed to the music. Then she moved over to him and carefully lowered herself to him. Facing him she rested her knees against his armpits and surged her torso forward to allow access to her cunt for him. With her trunk hovering over him, and holding her folds apart, he was able to lick her labia lips and her clit.

He grasped her buttocks tightly as he started to flick his tongue into her vagina. His tongue started fishing out the cheese cubes. He ate up the first cubes but then he retained the rest in his mouth. Once all the cubes were removed, she moved her trunk backwards along his chest. With her ass touching his cock she reached back to fondle his genitals. She bent forward to kiss him. During the kiss he was able to transfer some of the cubes into her mouth for her to eat.

Once all the cheese was consumed Natasha got up as he remained on his back. She placed a chair beside his body to balance herself as needed. She then grabbed a bottle of the opened Merlot. She took a deep satisfying swig of the wine and splashed some on her ample boobs to drip down along her chest. Then she poured some of the wine on her thigh to commence a rivulet to flow south.

Once the wine was travelling and the flow had passed her knee, she balanced herself on the handy chair and lifted the leg to point her foot at Dietrich's open mouth. As the flow of wine reached her instep, she pointed her toes down so that the wine could drip from there into his mouth. Part of the wine seeped between her toes and dripped into his mouth from that position. The color of the dripping wine matched the color of her toes enhancing the visual effect.

With her foot still off the floor she poured more on her calf to provide a good drink. Then, once that initial rivulet of wine had dried up, she poured more wine on the other thigh and repeated the procedure of providing him with wine.

Although he had planned and anticipated this experience, the eroticism was too much for his libido and he ejaculated involuntarily. Natasha noticing what had occurred, dropped to her knees, and matter-of-factly slurped up the cum off his cock and surrounding area.

After wiping his cock clean with her tongue and lips, she opined, "Good-tasting sperm is a terrible thing to waste."

Despite having just finished ejaculating, Dietrich's cock was still hard and capable of more action. Natasha, likewise, was as aroused as she had ever been. Wordlessly she rolled over to lie flat on her back on the bed sheet. Dietrich turned, mounted her, and commenced fucking her in the missionary position. Natasha wrapped her arms and legs around him and held tight withal her might, for what she knew would be a frantic ride. Her total mind was now lost to all sentient thoughts.

Dietrich was fucking her at an extremely rapid pace beyond anything she had experienced. The friction she felt in her vagina compelled her to shout out loudly her grunts and shrieks. The noises she was making were deafening, but she was oblivious to her sounds.

What also she did not hear was the noises he was making. He was in fact grunting an unnatural cry of anguish. As she was not looking at his face, she also missed noticing the contortions in his expressions as he was fucking her.

All of sudden the fucking overcame her. She closed her eyes, and all she saw were stars and fireworks twirling out of control. As she was about to scream her orgasm, she blacked out and slumped. In her swoon, she did not hear Dietrich's extreme cry of anguish as he was struck by a heart attack right during his final ejaculation.

So overpowering was the effect of her orgasm that she was unconscious for a brief while. When she awakened from her faint, she was immediately aware something was not right.

As she felt the coldness of his body, she then realized he was dead! She just let out the loudest scream of anguish she had ever emitted in her life. She was in shock, and she could not move for two minutes solid, as she fell into a conscious paralysis.

When the shock started wearing off and she became mobile the only thought that came to her mind was that she had fucked Dietrich to death. So discombobulated was the state of her mind that when she dialed 911, all she said was that she had just killed her lover; the emergency operator could not get anything more out of her except the address.

Consequently, homicide detectives were dispatched to the scene and Natasha, still completely naked, let them in. She obviously was still in shock, as her mind did not comprehend her state of nudity. An officer found a robe for Natasha to cover herself.

The police officers calmly urged Natasha to explain how she had killed her lover. Natasha started explaining the kinky sex and weird lovemaking, which her mind had convinced her was the cause of Dietrich's death. The police quickly realized there was no foul play involved- no homicide.

Thus, they stopped her from continuing her bizarre explanations and ordered an ambulance to take her to the nearest hospital to observe and treat her for any psychological or physiological injuries or damages she may have suffered. Then an orderly official process was set in place to take care of Dietrich's remains. An autopsy concluded that Dietrich had died of a massive heart attack. An aggravating factor had been his overuse of Viagra.

Natasha was in the hospital for only a few hours and was released to Vera who had been summoned. While in the hospital, Natasha had been given some tranquilizers and, after a thorough examination by the medical staff, was deemed to be able to function. Natasha stayed in the bed for the next twenty-four hours and then returned to her normal self again, albeit sad at the loss of Dietrich. She mused that only a few weeks previously she was basking in the happiness of having three lovers but now she had lost all of them. Life sure was strange.

For her part, Vera, in an unguarded moment, also mused at how weird life can be. She had initially taken comfort in believing that her daughter was going to lead a normal, orthodox sexual lifestyle completely opposite to her own bizarre sex life. Yet by coincidence, history seemed to repeat itself- like mother, like daughter.

Just like her, Natasha had taken on an older lover who then died possibly as a result of overuse of Viagra. Vera sardonically prided on her own sexual prowess in believing that had Dietrich been her lover he would still have needed to use Viagra to please her as well. Yes, thought Vera, the Starikovichs, mother and daughter are truly a lethal combination. Vera kept such a macabre, black-humor observation to herself.

With Dietrich's death, both Vera and Natasha wondered if her professional music career was going to be on hold, dependent on the pleasure of the new music director of the Chicago Symphony. In June, Phillip Newhouser, an executive and sound engineer for American Classics, a classical music recording company, contacted them.

He had advised that Dietrich had contracted a recording session to take place in mid-July at a special studio. Now as he understood it, the plan was for Dietrich and Natasha to record Enuscu's Violin Concerto (Op. 25) plus some other short violin pieces including an original composition by Ms. Starikovich. Natasha confirmed that such was her understanding as well. Mr. Newhouser made an appointment for Natasha to see him at his office a week later to explore the possibility of still going on with the project.

When Natasha entered the office of Phillip Newhouser, she met a most charming man. He was just a shade shorter than Natasha and had a solid, masculine body. Mr. Newhouser appeared to be in his early forties and although not traditionally handsome still he was appealing. He did not appear to be overweight and gave the impression of being absolutely fit. He probably played handball to keep in shape thought Natasha; he seemed the type. Upon seating Natasha in his office, he started:

"I do not stand on rigid ceremony, despite my dealings with some really arrogant musicians. For now, just call me Phil, and I would like to call you Natasha. Is that all right?"

"Certainly, Phil. I don't stand on ceremony either."

"Now, I had known Dietrich Ebersbacher some twenty years, dating back to when he ran the Berlin Philharmonic before he came to Chicago. He had a great eye and ear for talent, and when he said someone was good, you could take it to the bank. He had discovered quite a few musicians who became world- renowned. He came to me some months ago to contract and commission a recording session featuring you."

"Yes, he had told me, and I was definitely excited and looking forward to it."

"Whenever he had approached me in the past for similar projects, the end result had always been successful. So although I had never heard of you, I listened and agreed because of his track record."

"I am grateful for his appreciation of what talents and skill I possessed."

"You do not have to be coy with me, Natasha. If Dietrich said --and he did say -- to me that you are good, then I know you are good."

Natasha smiled and tilted her head, acknowledging the compliment.

Phillip continued:

"Dietrich's plan was to record Enescu's Sonata plus some short pieces such as Sarasate's Zigeunerweisen to fill out the planned CD."

"Yes, I was aware of them, and I have practiced the music for the past few months."

"Dietrich also said he would allow you to record a composition of your own that would be suitable. Have you composed such a piece?"

"Yes, I have. It's called Gypsy Nocturne, and it fits in with Enescu's Romanian Gypsy themes. I have a copy of the music with me."

"Good, now we come to the point. It was planned for you and Dietrich to record the music, and he felt your initial CD had a good chance of success. Obviously, his death has put an end to the plan as such, and considering your lack of recognition, I am hard pressed to contract a truly competent substitute accompanist."

"Oh dear! So, I guess my recording career has come to an end before it has even started."

"Not necessarily. Are you aware of Lajos Kiraly?"

Natasha surprised by the introduction of this illustrious name, replied, "Oh yes, who isn't? Well, of course, I mean in classical music circles as I guess he is not a household name to the non-classical music world."

"Right. Lajos is probably the finest pianist to have ever emerged from Hungary, since Franz Liszt, and he is only twenty-six years old. Currently he is on tour in North and South America. When he was in Chicago last month, he could not resist going to a Dietrich Ebersbacher concert. It so happened that, as Dietrich's special guest, he saw you perform the Max Bruch Concerto that night before Dietrich died."

Natasha reddened as it dawned on her that she had indeed been introduced to Lajos that night. Since her mind was occupied in anticipation of lovemaking with Dietrich, it had not registered that she had met arguably one of the finest pianist in the world. 'Gosh,' thought Natasha, 'I should practice not having my head stuck up in my ass.' She now remembered the introduction was made in Russian, and for that reason alone, she should have paid more attention.

She replied to Phil, "Yes, now that you mention it, I do recall having met him. As you may know, I was with Dietrich that night, so his death overshadowed my memory of what else had transpired."

"Well, no matter, I just wanted to point out that Lajos was most impressed with your performance. He actually had to catch a late-night flight out that night, but apparently in his brief conversation with Dietrich that night, mention was made of your planned recording; Dietrich even went so far as to inform Lajos of my involvement. So, shortly after Dietrich's death, his agent contacted me. Lajos does not speak English very well, but he does speak Russian fluently, and that is why he was able to talk directly to Dietrich. The agent advised that in light of Dietrich's death, Lajos would be interested in substituting for Dietrich if the recording project were still on."

Natasha gleefully responded to this bit of exciting news:

"Really? Truly? Wow! If I had my pick of accompanists, Lajos Kiraly would certainly be one of my top choices. I would acknowledge that he is more accomplished than Dietrich was, and Dietrich was certainly a fine pianist."

"Excellent! I am glad there won't be any prima diva attitudes between you two. Probably because you are both quite young, neither of you have yet developed an oversized ego that would make my job so stressful."