Mothers and Daughters Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Claudia opened the door and entered her husband's office, she was greeted by a shocking scene indeed. Natasha was naked from the waist down, including bare feet, and she was essentially naked above the waist. Natasha had on a completely unbuttoned and open blouse as well as her bra. Her big tits, though, were completely out of the bra, exposed and bouncing in accordance with the movement by her entire body.

As she was standing, Natasha was bent over leaning with her arms resting on the office desk. She was being sodomized by Bolek, who was also naked from the waist down, although still in shoes and socks with his pants puddling on his ankles and shoes.

Claudia's initial reaction was a nonverbal horrified shriek of shocked surprise. Bolek automatically disengaged from Natasha's anus, exposing his cock and his visibly spurting white sperm on Natasha's ass as he was caught in the midst of ejaculation. Natasha was also in the throes of her own orgasm when Claudia shrieked and thus as she peeked back, she had the look of resembling the proverbial doe caught in the headlights.

During this scream, Claudia noticed the obvious stunning beauty of Natasha. This drove Claudia to the conclusion that Natasha had to be the guilty party who was seducing her husband. So, all her anger was directed solely at Natasha and accordingly, having at last gained command of her speech, she now screamed, "You Jezebel! Slut! Whore! Shameless hussy! How dare you steal my husband and fuck him in his office? Have you no shame?"

Startled by Claudia's vehemence, Natasha started to move towards where her clothes, books and purse lay on the floor in the office. Her desire was to quickly disappear from what was developing into an ugly scene.

Upon seeing Natasha move, Claudia became even more infuriated, and the need to punish Natasha became paramount. Spotting Bolek's belt in his pants still on the floor, Claudia seized the belt buckle and extracted the belt from the pants. Then she switched the belt in her hands so she could strike in the manner causing the metal belt buckle to make contact thereby rendering the blows more dangerous.

As Natasha reached for her clothes and while on her feet, she bent down to pick them up. Claudia at that moment swung the belt viciously and the metal belt buckle struck Natasha's bare ass. With the blow, Claudia was screaming, "You fucking slut! I'll teach you not to fuck with my husband! I'm going to give the beating you deserve, you fucking whore!"

Natasha screamed in genuine pain as Claudia struck with all the force, she was capable of. Natasha was so stunned by the blow that she was struck a second time before she realized that Bolek's wife had gone ballistic, and that she ought to be concerned about her own safety. Grabbing her purse while abandoning the rest of her clothes and her schoolbag, Natasha made a run for it out of the office.

Anticipating that Natasha would try to escape, Claudia had shucked her high heel shoes so she could give chase. Each time Claudia got close, she let loose another blow. The belt buckle variously struck Natasha's back and thighs, as well as her ass. The blows caused bleeding on her ass as Natasha ran for her life.

They ran through the corridor, down two flights of stairs and out the door. Once outside, Natasha started sprinting towards her parked car, which was located about half a mile away. This stunning run, featuring the almost completely naked Natasha chased by the barefooted, belt-wielding Claudia, was seen by hundreds of passers-by and, of course, became a hot topic throughout the campus.

This bizarre incident soon became a legend in Northwestern University lore and was subsequently dubbed as Northwestern's Lady Godiva Ride.

Fortunately for Natasha, the story did not spread beyond the students and faculty and so was not publicized in the Chicago newspapers. Given Natasha's celebrity status as the new sensational performer for the Chicago Symphony those papers would not have hesitated to report the incident.

Also, luckily for Natasha, the editors of the University paper deemed the incident as common knowledge amongst everyone on campus, so that there was no need to increase the humiliation. Thus, the editors nobly refrained from reporting the incident as well.

Claudia quit the chase about three hundred yards from the building. Exhausted, she returned to the office to confront her husband.

During the chase, Natasha's sole concern was to flee from Bolek's madwoman. Once though she was free from Claudia chasing her, she was able to slow down and let the humiliation of her situation overwhelm her. She reddened in shame, and she kept her head down to avoid eye contact.

When she finally reached her car, she was able to relax as she got in to drive home to Morton Grove. At least in her car she was able to pop her boobs back into her bra and button up her blouse. Thus no one on the road was the wiser that Natasha was driving her car naked from the waist down.

When Claudia returned to the office, Bolek could sense by her demeanor that he was going to escape bitter recriminations. He was relieved he would not have to sweat out the threat of divorce, which he truly did not want, as it would ruin his comfortable lifestyle.

Claudia started a tirade, "That bitch was too fast for me. I sure wanted to give her the beating she deserved. Look, Bolek, I don't blame you, as I've got to admit that the slut was attractive and hard for any man to resist once she sets her mind to it. But you must avoid her at all costs and not fall into her temptations. As she is a student, perhaps I can use my influence to get her expelled. Odd, though, it does seem that she looks familiar to me."

Although Bolek knew that Claudia was most anxious to maintain and persevere their marriage, still he was surprised that she assessed no culpability on his part. She seemed to assume this was the only occasion of his copulation with Natasha. Indeed, he was correct in his assessment, as Claudia could not fathom that any man let alone her husband, during an affair would have sex in such a risky place as his own office. So, she assumed that Natasha was in the office on some student-teacher pretext and seduced her husband when he was vulnerable.

Bolek sensed that Claudia implied she was prepared to accept a plea of innocence so long as he was not caught with the same female twice. So, to preserve his marriage, Natasha would have to become toast. He would sure miss her, but in reality, just about any tolerable female would do for his desire to continue his adulterous proclivities. Thus, the loss of Natasha would not be the end of the world for him.

However, he was alarmed at the suggestion of trying to get Natasha expelled, as it would open a can of worms that he would not want opened. He knew why Natasha seemed familiar to Claudia, since the two of them had attended her performances of the Dvorak Concerto in January and the Sibelius Concerto just two weeks prior. With those facts, though, he saw the opportunity to reinforce his innocence, but also to sweep the matter under the rug once and for all.

He replied, "Her name is Natasha Starikovich, and yes, she is a student here and actually is enrolled in my Music Theory class. But -- and this is a big but -- she has performed with the Chicago Symphony, and we have actually seen her perform at the Symphony Center; that is why she seems familiar to you.

"She is also rumored to be Dietrich Ebersbacher's current mistress, and that is why I was surprised and did not know how to react properly when she came on to me. Be that as it may, you must see, Claudia, that trying to get her expelled will only bring unwanted scandal on everyone and will not solve anything."

Claudia was not a stupid woman, but still her marriage to Bolek was the greatest joy in her life. The pleasures of sex and the producing of children made the continuation of her marriage the paramount concern in her life. She, therefore, was prone to accept any reasonable excuse or justification to turn a blind eye to otherwise suspicious circumstances that tended to cast doubt upon her perception of the perfection of her marriage. That is mainly the reason she was prepared to blame Natasha solely and bought Bolek's explanations.

She merely replied, "Yes, Bolek, I see and understand. But, dear, you must see it is dangerous to your career to have that woman around you, and you must avoid her at all costs. And how can you avoid her if she is your student now and may be your student in future classes. Perhaps it is better in the long run, despite the inherent scandal, to still try and get her expelled."

"As it is near the end of the semester, Natasha has in essence completed the course and need not attend the two remaining classes. I shall text her to stay away. Although I am not her academic advisor, I am certain she can earn her degree without taking another class with me. I shall text her to declare that we need not see each other again. So, I truly think we need not risk trying to get her expelled."

Ignoring the fact that Bolek having Natasha's cell phone number would suggest a relationship more intimate than a one night (afternoon) stand, Claudia acquiesced, "I guess you are right, and as long as you are able to avoid that hussy, then we should be OK. By the way, the reason I had come was to tell you some exciting news. I am pregnant..."

And so, Natasha and the tawdry circumstances were no longer on their minds as they gushed over the ramifications of Claudia's pregnancy. True to his word, Bolek did text a cold message to Natasha advising that their affair was over, and they ought to avoid each other all together. Natasha furious at his lack of guts in talking to her in person coupled with the horrendous events replied by email:

"You asshole! Shithead! You fucker! I get that I was just your whore and you had to back your wife. But that does not excuse you for standing idle and allowing your wife to try and beat the crap out of me. The least you could have done was to ensure I had the opportunity to get my clothes so that I would not be nearly naked when chased by that madwoman of a wife of yours. I am sure half the school saw my humiliation and the other half knows about it. You need not worry about my seeing you again, as I am ashamed of myself for ever submitting to you. I prefer to be fucked by a man, not by a mouse. I'll pick up my clothes and school bag from Mrs Price when you are not around."

About a couple of weeks later, Natasha had a date with Dan Pearson to celebrate the end of the academic year. They went to a bar close to the campus. They were in a good mood, their conversation was sparkling, and their drinking was constant. As a result, they drank more and stayed at the bar longer than either had intended.

They staggered out of the bar after midnight and stopped at a nearby all night café for a bite to eat. Once they had eaten, and influenced by the alcohol they had imbibed, they mutually came to an unstated understanding that to end the outing by not fucking was out of the question. Luckily, Dan's apartment was nearby so they could walk there and not risk driving.

They arrived at his place about 2 AM, and once inside, they started kissing and pawing at each other. They had sobered enough that they were able to fuck earnestly, but they were drunk enough not to be particular as to where they were to fuck. So, Dan started fumbling with his pants to free his cock for some action.

As soon as she realized what he was doing or intending on doing, Natasha broke off the kiss to remove her skirt, panties, socks, and shoes. Once naked from the waist down, she plopped herself down on the close by sofa. Spreading her thighs, she beckoned Dan to come and get it.

By this time, Dan had also managed to be naked from the waist down. He pounced on Natasha, quickly penetrating her in the missionary position. Dan was the most vocal of her lovers, and as was his usual wont, he was chanting out loud inanities like, "Oh Nattie!" (he was the only one who ever called her that) "My sweet Nattie! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah..."

And he continued along this vein until climax. Natasha was grunting loudly encouraging him to fuck her harder and faster. Her verbal grunts, together with the movement of her hips in sync with his thrusts, brought about the desired conclusion; his flooding of his seed in her love canal.

They both were inspired and compelled to shout out loud and salty expletives as reaction to their unbridled joy in their copulation. Suddenly the bedroom door opened, and a fully clothed woman emerged and cried out, "For God's sake, what's going on Dan? Eek! Dan, who is that woman?"

Sensing a "déjà vu" moment Natasha inquired of Dan, "Don't tell me. Let me guess. This is your fiancée?"

Dan replied, muttering under his breath, "Yes, it's Carole. She was not supposed to arrive until Saturday."

Disengaging herself from Dan, Natasha grabbed her skirt, shoes and purse. Leaving her panties and socks behind, she escaped from the apartment, merely announcing, "I'm outta here!"

Once outside the apartment, she put on her skirt and shoes and headed for her car parked at the bar. She was grateful that at least she wasn't going to be beaten nor was she naked. She headed to her car parked at the bar. She was somewhat apprehensive, given the late hour, but she did have a can of pepper spray in her purse to allay her fears. She arrived at her car without incident and was able to drive home to Morton Grove safely.

Dan's fiancée, Carole Pritchard, had decided to surprise Dan by arriving two days prior then planned. She had taken a cab from O'Hare to Dan's apartment and was disappointed he was not home. As Dan had left his door open, she went inside to wait for him. As she still wanted to surprise him, she did not call him to alert him that she was in his apartment. As the hours went by and still no Dan, Carole became tired and went into the bedroom to nap. She then was awakened by the noise of Dan's and Natasha's lovemaking and the subsequent drama unfolded.

It took all of Dan's skill to pacify Carole that night. Finally, he convinced her that he was still in love with her, notwithstanding Natasha. The engagement was not cancelled, contingent upon Dan's solemn promise to have nothing to do with Natasha. He had no choice but to comply, as he did indeed want to marry Carole. So, he advised Natasha their affair was over and he was going to marry Carole before he started his senior year, as Carole had found employment in Chicago.

A few weeks later, after she had completed a brilliant performance of the Max Bruch Concerto, Natasha and Dietrich were travelling in a limousine from the concert hall to Dietrich's penthouse apartment. As it happened, Natasha had not had sex with Dietrich since the Bolek and Dan fiascos, so she teasingly asked, "Tell me, Dietrich, do you have any wives, fiancées, mistresses or otherwise any girlfriends who just might pop in unexpectedly when we are making love?"

Dietrich laughingly replied, "Certainly not."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I currently do have another love interest other than you, but she is presently in Italy, so I am certain she won't be popping in."

"No way she might surprise you with an unexpected visit?"

"I am absolutely positive. She is a model who is on an assignment in Rome. Her schedule is hectic and tied up, so that there is no way she can get to Chicago until at least two weeks from now, and more likely it will be at least three weeks before I will see her again. Why do you ask? Are you now jealous, despite the fact you have two other lovers that you have advised me of?"

"Ah, but that's exactly the point. You see, when I was last fucking the Northwestern University quarterback, his fiancée burst in on us and ruined a perfectly good orgasm. And when I was last fucking Bolek in his office, his wife barged in as he was squirting in my ass. She was so annoyed that she started beating me with her husband's belt and ran me out of the office.

"I didn't have a chance to get dressed, so I was pretty much naked when that madwoman chased me for at least two hundred yards past the building. Quite a few saw my ignominious run, which I understand has been dubbed 'Northwestern's Lady Godiva Ride'."

Dietrich laughed heartily and responded, "I'll have to get more details later from you, as it does seem like a delicious story. In light of what you've told me, I comprehend your apprehension. So, before we get naked, we will thoroughly search my entire apartment to ascertain that we are alone. We will bolt the door so no one can get in even with a key, and thus we will be free of any possibility of intrusion."

Natasha in mock relief replied, "Well, I thank you for your understanding. It does get tedious being interrupted during coitus by a shrew although I must concede there is some justification for the ire of the said shrew."

Dietrich compassionately observed, "It seems unjust though that the ire seems to fall solely on you. I imagine your lovers initiated the affairs neglecting to mention their status."

Natasha had to correct that impression, "Well, to be fair, both of them did advise me of their status before we became intimate, and I think it could be said that I was really the instigator of my affair with the quarterback. But rather than being dismayed of their commitments, I actually rejoiced in their status. It had to mean there was no chance that our relationships could become serious. It also had to mean neither one of them could object to me taking on other lovers. I sensed both of them have been annoyed that they were not my exclusive love interest, but they had to bite their tongues. I am, therefore, grateful that petty jealousy has not been a problem with my relationships."

Dietrich looked truly astonished by what he heard, and so he replied, "My goodness, Natasha, I truly find your attitude strange, especially for a female. I do not pretend to be particularly knowledgeable of the workings of a woman's mind, but my experience suggests that it is the female that is more likely to desire a commitment and an exclusive relationship. It is the males that are usually commitment-phobic. Of course, sluts and whores are obviously exceptions to my general premise.

"But despite the fact you offered little resistance to my 'ahem' charms, and despite the fact that you have had three lovers simultaneously, I just do not get the impression you are a slut willing to fuck indiscriminately."

Natasha replied. "Well, I honestly don't know how I would label myself. Surely, I'm not a nymphomaniac, but I do enjoy and crave sex. Although I have been an easy conquest for the three of you, I have rejected advances by others whom I deemed were losers, creeps, or otherwise repulsive to me. As far as I am concerned, there is no mystery to my arguably unorthodox views concerning sexual relationships."

"Oh yes? Please go on, my dear Natasha. I find this truly fascinating."

"My first lover, who claimed my cherry, was someone I grew up with since birth. We lived in the same household, and he was only four months older than me. He was not my brother or otherwise related by blood; actually, he was African-American -- not that that matters. Consequently, we were free to fall in love without the taboo of incest to contend with. I was deeply in love with him before we finally consummated our love last year.

"That day and night was everything I had imagined it to be and hoped for. It reaffirmed my love, and I knew he was my soul-mate. I was ecstatic; I could not possibly have been happier.

"Sometime during the night while I was sleeping, he left our hotel room, perhaps to smoke a cigarette; I have no clue why else he would have left. He was run over and killed by a drunk driver on the street just a few feet from the entrance to the hotel. The pain I felt by his death was harder than anything I could have possibly conjured. I was devastated beyond endurance. I vowed I would never love so completely so that I would never suffer like that again."