Mothers and Daughters Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vickie simply replied:

"I needed time to sort things out before I was ready to deal with you."

Incensed at the obvious reference to his adultery which tended to diminish his justification for his anger towards her, he retorted aggressively:

"God dam it Vickie! You know that the woman you caught me with meant nothing to me and to our marriage. If you had given me a chance to explain...."

Given her agenda Vickie did not want to go where Greg was heading, so she interrupted him:

"You're quite mistaken in you assumption, Greg, as I really don't give a shit at who you fuck apart from me. When I saw you in bed with the other woman, my main thought was simply that since you demonstrated failure to adhere to our wedding vows it must mean that I'm free to do so as well. So I took advantage that night by going to bed with a black gentleman with whom I'm acquainted."

Greg's complexion turned to a vivid red as he became hot with rage at what she had just said. He sputtered in dreadful anger:

"You fucked a nigger?"

Vickie had always suspected that deep in his heart her husband was a latent racist who had to constantly suppress such feelings in contemporary society. Her purpose to admit to having sex with a black man was to goad him to uncontrolled anger such that he would lose any advantage in rational discussion as to how to continue their marriage by mutual consent. Still, she was somewhat taken aback by the bitterness of his anger and she wondered if she had gone too far.

So she replied:

"Come on Greg, don't be so uncouth. We are living in the second decade of the 21st century. Such sentiment is beneath you and belongs in the distant past."

But Greg repeated still in hot anger:

"I can't believe you fucked a nigger!"

Vickie was starting to become alarmed at his anger and was starting to fear for her physical safety. So she tried to lower the temperature by replying:

"Please Greg get a grip. Since we've both committed adultery surely it should be immaterial who our partners were."

But Greg was not to be mollified. And his next words truly shocked Vickie:

"Get out! Get the fuck out!"

Although Vickie was absolutely startled by his demand, in the back of her mind, her brain was doing a happy dance to signal that this was the resolution she actually desired. So she coolly responded:

"Careful at what you say Greg. If I leave now I won't return."

Greg had yet another surprise for Vickie as he spit out:

"Just fucking leave! And take your bastard son with you. He's upstairs with Tameka. I just as soon not see him again either."

Vickie couldn't believe the totality of Greg's rage. She meekly protested:

"But he is your son too."

Greg snarled:

"Oh yeah slut? How can I be so certain?"

Vickie cringed at Greg's insult but she replied with dignity:

"A simple DNA test can prove one way or the other."

But Greg had started on a path from which he did not wish to waiver. So he reiterated:

"Whatever! Just get out of my sight and take the boy with you."

"OK! Sure Greg!"

That ended the confrontation. Vickie quietly left for the master bedroom, and packed an emergency supply of clothes. Then she gathered Greg Jr. and advised Tamika, the employed nanny, that she would be in touch later as soon as she made new living arrangements. Once she got in her car, she again drove two blocks and parked to ensure no interference from her husband.

She got a hold of one of her closest friends at her workplace, Desiree Jefferson, a paralegal in the firm, who lived with her mother. Apprised of the situation, Desiree agreed to provide accommodation for Vickie and her infant son temporarily, until Vickie could obtain her own residence. Desiree's mother who was retired agreed to look after Vickie's son while they were both at work.

The next day, Vickie was enthusiastically greeted on her return to work by the staff. Considering her work-load that had accumulated during her absence, it became clear that Vickie had become a very important partner in the firm. And considering the joyful atmosphere surrounding her, it was also clear that she was one of the most popular lawyers of the firm.

All the divorce lawyers of the firm campaigned eagerly and blatantly to represent Vickie in her separation negotiations from her husband.Vickie was gratified by her reception on her return to the office as it took the emotional sting out of the unpleasant confrontational domestic homecoming.

During that week, Vickie engaged a realtor who showed houses that fit the parameters that Vickie had set out as desired. On Wednesday night the realtor was able to present a property that Vickie deemed perfect for her. It was a 2,600 sq ft spacious two storey home in the countryside about a forty-five minutes drive from her office in downtown Atlanta. The house was situated on property about 1.5 acres in area and was completely surrounded by trees that afforded substantive privacy from neighbors and the connecting highway.

Vickie made an offer within the range of what the owners wished and as they were eager for a quick sale accepted immediately the next day. The house had been vacant so Vickie was able to move in almost immediately. Acquiring an advance from her inheritance with Vera's assistance, Vickie was able to produce the cash to meet the purchase price and thus she was able to move in on Saturday the next week, as the sale closed the day previously.

The house was absolutely ideal to carry on a clandestine affair with Johnny Whitaker. She had been in constant touch with Johnny while in Dallas and they even engaged in some periodic phone sex during that interval. Vickie and Johnny got together the Tuesday night of her return deliberately utilizing the very same hotel room of their first tryst; they were mutually big on nostalgia. The sex naturally was spectacularly satisfying but even better for Vickie was the surprising news he revealed to her which he had kept from her during their communications while she was in Dallas.

Apparently during that first week when Vickie was in Dallas, Dianne, Johnny's wife, troubled by a pang of conscience had confessed to him that she had fallen in love with a socially prominent married man, Jimmie Lee Tate. They had been involved in an affair for several months now and intended continuing it but they did not want to end their respective marriages. Dianne admitted that ending the marriage would do irretrievable harm to her career, but if push came to shove she was prepared to leave if he could not stand being cuckolded.

And Diane was prepared to leave even though there was virtually no chance Jimmie Lee Tate would leave his wife. Tate was married to very wealthy socialite, Patty Mae (née Spurlock), of old Atlanta money who was in reality asexual. Patty Mae was more absorbed with her status as a prominent member of high society of Atlanta than concerned about the mundane reality of her every day personal life. She had married on the recommendation of her parents, as Jimmie Lee Tate was also from a socially prominent family of Atlanta albeit not as wealthy as the Spurlocks. Actually the Tate family was poverty stricken but still managed to display and inspire respectability.

Patty Mae dutifully produced two children within four years of marriage, but then called a halt in their matrimonial intimacy. Bored by her husband's indolence and inconsequence, she advised him that she would prefer to forgo sex in their marriage declaring that she derived more pleasure from masturbation. Because of the pre-nuptial agreement she had him over a barrel and was free to disparage him as much as she wished. If their marriage was dissolved for whatever reason, he would get nothing of her fortune and just a pittance of alimony.

However there was value for her to remain married to him and she was not motivated enough to desire to get rid of him; especially since she really was not interested in having sex altogether. As a result, she offered a new private agreement between them. As long as he would not live openly with another woman (or another man) but instead stay visibly living with her, he could have sex with anyone he wanted so long as the couplings would be discrete and out of the public eye. So long as he adhered to such restrictions and be available for various public social events, as she from time to time required to preserve their public image, he would receive an allowance adequate enough to maintain his current lifestyle. As Jimmie Lee Tate truly had no skills or talents to adequately fend for himself in this cruel world, he had no option but to accept his wife's terms.

Dianne and Tate met at a mutually attended New Years Eve ball. They happened to dance together and she was taken by his personality. As Dianne and Johnny had reached an unspoken understanding in their marriage whereby occasional adultery would be tolerated so long as the same was hidden, she was vulnerable to seduction by this charming rogue. Soon she was in bed with him and an affair had commenced.

As Dianne was confessing to Johnny, she made it clear that she had fallen in love with Tate and out of love with him. Although the frequency of sex between them had not diminished during this affair, she was no longer deriving any pleasure from it. Thus she wished to refrain from sex with him, as she longer wanted to continue the charade of a happy intimate marriage between them. However since marriage to Tate was not in the cards, she was willing to do whatever Johnny wanted given his political aspirations.

Johnny summed up his reaction by relating to Vickie:

"I was totally pissed at Dianne. Of course not for the fact that she had cheated on me since, if you pardon the expression, I'm not exactly lily white on such matters. But it infuriated me that she had picked such a lousy loser for a lover. I mean I loved her and revered her. I was proud to be known to be married to such a sophisticated, sharp not to mention beautiful woman. I don't deny that it bolstered my ego. That she prefers to exclusively fuck him, a good for nothing parasite, just rots my socks."

Vickie was in total sympathy as she said:

"I understand. I, of course, know both Patty Mae and Jimmie Lee, and I've always considered her to be a high society bimbo and an airhead. That she is capable of actually managing her monies is surprising to me. As for Jimmie Lee, he always has made my skin crawl whenever I've had contact with him. Once when he propositioned me, presumably not with serious intent, I retorted to the effect that if he were the last man on earth available, I would seek out a woman."

Then recalling the applicable detail of Johnny's recital of Dianne's confession, Vickie giggled and observed:

"Jimmie Lee must thank his lucky stars at meeting your wife. Considering his own wife prefers masturbation to fucking him, and I advised him that I preferred a woman to fucking him, his male ego could not be that high after such declarations. Mind you on that latter score, I must say Johnny you are about the only man I would prefer to fuck over what I expect will be my alternative lesbian lover; she is that good in bed."

Quite surprised at this unexpected factoid, Johnny raised his eyebrows and playfully asked:

"So my Triple V, after having finally successfully enticed you to abandon your marriage vows, I now find I have a rival for your affections. And it is a player on the other side making it not on an even playing field."

As Johnny's observation was uttered obviously in jest, Vickie had no fear of potential jealousy. Still she wanted to be certain of no misunderstandings in their forthcoming relationship, so she said:

"Not to worry Johnny my love; you are definitely front and center of all my sexual desires. We are about to embark on an affair that will only end when or if you tire of me or if your association with me becomes a hindrance to your career aspirations. However Johnny, you are not going to be my only lover. As I've told you, I'm now part owner of my Mom's sex club, and freed from the restraint of being circumspect to satisfy my husband, I definitely will participate in an occasional orgy there. As for Vera, my intended lesbian lover, be advised that she lives in Chicago so that our couplings will of necessity be rare but they will occur. I trust you can handle such exceptions to an exclusive relationship."

Johnny continuing in a playful manner observed:

"So your lesbian lover lives in Chicago how inconvenient."

Vickie smiled as she replied:

"Oh I think I'll be able to come up with excuses to go to Chicago, just like I'm sure Vera will have reasons to come to Atlanta. By the way whenever she is in Atlanta, I'll probably occasionally share her with you for a threesome. She is somewhat experienced in such kinds of group sex and I guarantee you will find her pleasing. She is quite beautiful and a stunning blonde providing a terrific contrast to my jet black hair."

Johnny Walker was amazed at the casual, even blasé manner at how Vickie intimated a future possible FFM group sex. Her cavalier demeanor suggested that she viewed such sexual activity as commonplace as say shopping in a mall. Such licentiousness in her character makeup had obviously escaped his notice when he had been initially flirting with her. He realized that if he had known this at the time he would not have taken "no" for an answer.

So he replied:

"Sounds like a treat to truly look forward to. Anyway back to considering my wife's confession; I decided that night not to react angrily. Instead I advised her that I needed time to digest her information and come to a decision regarding the future of our marriage. I gave her credit in my mind that she did not try to mitigate her infidelity by accusing me of adulteries of which I'm pretty sure she was cognizant."

Vickie asked:

"That was wise of you not to fly off the handle and regret impetus decisions. So have you decided on a course of action?"

"As you know Vickie I intend to enter politics and run for public office soon. I canvassed some of the Party officials to clearly ascertain the lay of the land. They definitely are interested in getting rid of the current corrupt Mayor and I have to decide soon if I want to contest against him. All the Party officials agree I have a great chance with Dianne campaigning by my side.

Her public recognition is sky high which easily overcomes the advantage of incumbency of my opponent. And of course unseating an incumbent Mayor is a great résumé enhancer for future higher offices. I also got the impression from the political professionals that I would have no chance without her against the current Mayor. They also feel that becoming Mayor of Atlanta is the better path for future political success than trying for Congress either the House or Senate."

Vickie asked:

"So you need to stay married but are you sure of Dianne's loyalty and for that matter compliancy considering her new love interest?"

Johnny answered:

"Oh I'm certain of Dianne's co-operation even ignoring her presumed guilt feelings of her adultery. There is no chance that her weasel of a lover would leave his cash cow wife; he is not that stupid. Her career would certainly be in some peril should she leave me. Her career is her real true love of which she would never do anything to jeopardize."

Vickie concluded:

"So I take it you two will remain married, living together but not sharing the marital bed."

"You got it Triple V. For public consumption we will be the happiest married couple on display, but in private we will lead separate lives. Dianne promises to be discrete and she and her lover have indeed been so to the point that Patty Mae has no idea of their affair; not of course that Patty Mae has any interest in such details. With Dianne's co-operation I shall formally file my papers to contest the Mayor's office this Thursday."

Now bored and fatigued by the long discussion of the state of Johnny's marriage, Vickie's libido kicked in subconsciously demanding renewed sexual action. So to satisfy her desires, Vickie purred:

"Well Johnny my love, you ought to know that I'm a registered Republican. So if I'm to vote for you I need some incentive to cross Party lines. And unless I miss my guess I think you know the kind of incentives I require."

Johnny Whitaker did indeed know what might induce Vickie to vote his way. By the end of that night he was certain he had Vickie's vote locked up forever. And Johnny did become a candidate and did subsequently win the election to become the Mayor of Atlanta.

When Vickie engaged her realtor and apprised him of her desires, her main wish was to reside in the countryside. Vickie desired solitude and did not mind the prolonged daily commute to her office. As it turned out her acquired property could not have been more ideal to carry on an affair with Johnny.

Johnny and Dianne had their main residence in the city, a definite requirement to allow him to run for City office. However they also owned a hunting lodge property for recreation activity which was located some twenty miles further past Vickie's new property. In fact to get there one would take the very next exit off the freeway. Dianne mainly utilized this property to carry on her affair with Jimmie Lee Tate. Thus Dianne and Johnny deliberately cooperated for mutual benefit. Often whenever Dianne left the city to get there, Johnny would use the ruse of following her but ending up at Vickie's house instead.

When Johnny was a candidate and subsequently Mayor of the city, various persons, especially local news media, had to more or less keep loose tabs on his whereabouts. They assumed that in such examples both Dianne and Johnny were relaxing together away from the city not suspecting the clandestine affairs in which they were actually engaged in. Incredibly, although Dianne was very publicly recognizable in her capacity as a TV celebrity, and Johnny no less recognizable as Mayor of Atlanta, they were able to maintain their extramarital affairs secret, hidden from public exposure.

During the two weeks Vickie was away in Dallas, her department at the firm broke down in functionality. Within two days of her return, her department was back up to speed humming along as efficiently as ever before; a fact not lost on Andrew Spears, the chief managing partner of Queen and Fish. The problem was not that the employees in the department had become suddenly incompetent; nor was Vickie reluctant to delegate tasks. The problem was that Vickie was so all encompassing competent, and such competency was clearly recognized by her staff. As a result every one of her staff, preferred to secure her approval rather than rely on their own individual judgment to advance the agenda of the department.

Spears quickly identified the problem upon a surreptitious inspection and arrived at a solution. He called Vicki into his office and promoted her! She became one of the three partners managing the business and direction of the firm and second in the firm's chain of command to Spears. Naturally her partnership share was increased commensurately. He had her previous position replaced by two others; a profound statement in of itself.

Vicki was naturally taken by complete surprise as she truly did not see it coming; but that did not mean she did not know how to take advantage. Queen and Fish had been lately unhappy with their accountants as silly bookkeeping errors had been exposed by recent audits. That negligence had cost the firm dearly in extra tax liability which they could have avoided. As Vicki was aware of this unhappiness, upon being promoted, she wasted little time in her new position to suggest the firm switch its accounting needs to Vera's firm.

Spears was aware of Vera's firm. Her snagging Baxter and Sons as a client upon opening her own firm, had been a major business news item well known throughout the American business community; a community of which Spears was privy to. So Spears was definitely interested in Vickie's suggestion, but was not enthusiastic by the fact that Vera was based in Chicago with no ties in Atlanta. He had to concede that considering modern communications advances and the state of such technological environment it would be logistically feasible to engage accounting services whose office was located elsewhere. Still Spears felt he would be more comfortable with an Atlanta based accounting firm.