Mothers and Daughters Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Vera accepted the decision and set up the house with the expectation of the new arrivals. After consulting a lawyer and overseas employment agency, Vera engaged the services of a nanny from Russia, whose name was Galina Rudnitsky. This ensured that Russian would be the language of the home and that her new child and grandchild would be fluent in the language. Although Vera did not follow Chloe's example of hiring a compliable nanny from Iceland, but in hiring Galina Vera ascertained first that her nanny would not be averse to special "extra duties"

Dr Barrett chastised Vera for not seeing her for more than two months and continuing working so hard during her pregnancy. Vera naturally pooh-poohed these concerns and all Dr Barrett could do was roll her eyes at Vera's nonchalance. Despite Dr Barrett's concern, Vera had an uneventful pregnancy free of any complications.

During the penultimate week in September, Vera and Natasha went into labor within hours of each other. Pursuant to Dr Barrett's privileges both went to Northwestern Central to have their babies. Vera gave birth to a girl some ten hours and a calendar day before Natasha gave birth to also a girl. Vera named her new daughter, Anastasia. Natasha, exercising for about the only time her motherly prerogative, named her child Zoya. Both Vera and Natasha laughed at the irony of their choices, representing the first and last letter of the alphabet; at least the English alphabet. Natasha wryly opined that at least there was a clue to remind anyone who was born first.

Vera and Natasha had consulted an attorney in Chicago to communicate with Lajos' New York attorney. After the appropriate DNA tests established Lajos paternity, a child support agreement was quickly drafted and executed without prolonged negotiations. Since Vera and Natasha really did not need any child support unlike the usual single mothers' situations, they were content with anything Lajos was prepared to pay.

Pursuant to the suggestion outlined in that initial letter by Lajos' lawyer, a mutual trust fund was set up for Anastasia and Zoya Starikovich. Lajos agreed to pay one thousand dollars per month into the fund representing five hundred dollars per child. Lajos agreed to allow Walter Snyder, Vera's partner to manage this trust fund.

Vera had her déjà-vu moment recalling Larry Grant's agreement to pay for Natasha's upbringing. Lajos's offer obviously was monetarily a lot less but nevertheless would prove to be very directly beneficial to these new girls. However just like Larry, Lajos' main impetus for paying was to ensure he would not have anything to do with her and the children he had sired.

When Vera returned to work after giving birth, Walter and Vera decided to reorganize their firm in light of the rapid expansion experienced during the past few months. They decided that each would spend four months total at an outside office. Twice a year each would spend a month at two of the outside offices to supervise and better coordinate that particular office with their main Chicago office. Walter would do the LA and New York offices, whereas Vera would do the Atlanta and Dallas offices.

Surprisingly, at least to Walter, Vera's trips to Atlanta proved to be very lucrative for the company. The new mayor of Atlanta steered all of the City independent accounting needs to Starikovich, Snyder and Company. Apparently the influence of the new mayor was overpowering enough to steer a lot of new clients to the firm such that this newest branch office became the most profitable outside of the main Chicago office.

Pursuant to this scheme Walter and Vera were each absent from Chicago for four months total in each year; and thus, they were both in Chicago concurrently only for four months. Linda and Vera took advantage of Walter's absences from Chicago to indulge their passion for each other. If Walter Snyder suspected any hanky-panky between his wife and his business partner, he never betrayed such suspicion to anyone. As Vera breast fed both Anastasia and Zoya, she was able to induce Linda to return a favor. By request Linda performed cunnilingus on Vera while Vera was breast feeding either her child or her grandchild.

Naturally when Vera was in Atlanta, she stayed at Vickie's to better facilitate their periodic affair. With each visit to Atlanta, Johnny Whitaker would be an occasional overnight visitor. Since some of Queen and Fish corporate clients were headquartered in Chicago, Vickie volunteered to travel to Chicago occasionally. Such liaison meetings, usually lasting about a week maximum, with such clients would be necessary and beneficial to the firm. These visits usually occurred during those four months when both Walter and Vera were in Chicago. However one such visit occurred when Walter was in New York; so that Vera, Linda and Vickie participated in a lesbian threesome.

In reflecting on her life, Vera marveled with satisfaction at how far she had come from a bold, brash thirteen year old pregnant girl running away from home so she could have her baby. She had succeeded in achieving her main ambition for herself. She had escaped the rural tedium of life in Crystal Spring MS. And she had succeeded in establishing a professional career far more successful beyond her most optimistic ambitions. Her only regret was that she had not achieved her secondary goal.

Because of her traditional Russian upbringing, and despite her main dreams, Vera harbored a latent desire to find Mr. Right. Such Mr. Right Vera had envisioned, would compliment her professional career and provide her with a passel of children to mother. Thus her overall desire would be to become a super woman ostensibly what the goal modern society has seemed to set for females to achieve.

Now of course she had no wish to equal her mother's output of nine children; but a goal of two children minimum, and four children maximum would seem appropriate for her desires. At least she successfully achieved in mothering three children. In light of Natasha's decision not to act as the mother, Vera became the de facto mother of Zoya.

As a result, Anastasia and Zoya grew up regarding themselves as full sisters ignoring their actual blood relationship. Furthermore, Zoya like Anastasia considered Natasha as "the Big Sister". Zoya basically overlooked the fact that Natasha was actually her mother. Instead she called Vera "mom" not "grandma", and in her mind viewed Vera as her true mother.

Alas for Vera the search for her Mr. Right proved to be terribly elusive. Looking back on it, Vicki had to admit that of the serious meaningful relationships she had, none of her male partners could possibly have become Mr. Right. Of course Richard Snyder, never mind the great success of their enjoyable relationship, was never regarded by Vera as a possible Mr. Right. Jed Baxter was married and for that matter was adamant against fathering any children with her. Even had their relationship lasted longer, and even if he would not have dumped her to return to his wife, he could not have fulfilled the role of Mr. Right. As for Lajos Kiraly, she had to share him with her daughter. Obviously no man could be a Mr. Right for two women even should such women be mother and daughter.

At least Vera had instead the alternative to enjoy the pleasures of Linda Snyder and Vickie Vargas, two Ms Rights so to speak. However for Vera, due to circumstances limiting the availability of each female partner, Vera's sexual desires were not always fulfill able by one of her Ms Rights. Luckily for Vera she could always resort to the dutiful Galina for emergency sexual relief; any port in a sexual storm so to speak.

FINIS