All Comments on 'Mothers and Daughters Pt. 05'

by deltablonde

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Wow! This story is amazing! Seriously, you've crafted something wonderful here. It's one of the gems you find while looking for a story to get off on (no need to lie about why most of us are here), something that grabs your interest and gets you emotionally involved in the characters.

My ONLY criticism was the fight scene in chapter 3. I feel it could have been significantly condensed. The before and after scenes were well-written, but the fight itself seemed to drag on to long.

But overall I enjoy this story a lot. I hope you will continue writing because I know I'll be checking your profile from now on.

deltablondedeltablondeover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comment. It is interesting you mention the fight scene, because I received a personal message from a reader who is a MMA instructor. He specifically liked the realistic accuracy and detailed description of fight scene. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Deltablonde

slitherbirdslitherbirdabout 8 years ago
Pleasantly suprised

I was looking for an editor and saw that you had some stories. I started with part 1 and read all parts up to this one with interest. Great storyline and very easy to follow mastery of the English language. This was even more welcome considering how it covered a story occurring in Europe.

Very good. The only problem I have now is getting up my nerves to submit my elementary at best own story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boring

Repetitive

Trite

Predictable

About 3 sentences of plot sandwiched in between

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB7 months ago

Good story, don’t yet see a connection to Mums and Daughters 6 chapters in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous