Mothers and Daughters Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They did not use protection. He said it was his first time, so Briana was not worried about STIs, although she was a nervous wreck for three weeks until the onset of her next period announced she was not pregnant. Briana never saw that boy again.

"Are you on any birth control?" Nate asked in the present. Briana told him she had an IUD implanted a year earlier. Nate knew he was STI free because he was required to take a blood test for a recent life insurance application, and he had a vasectomy 10 years earlier.

"So as part of any new deal," Nate stipulated, "we don't use condoms."

Briana didn't react to that, except to ask "and what else?"

"No restrictions," Nate added. "Anything I want, anywhere, any time." Nate paused for a moment. "In short," he summarized, "you lose the right to say 'no'."

"So I become ... what ... your slave? Your property?"

"Call it what you want," Nate offered casually. "The first time you refuse to do something, the deal is over. No money, no lawyer, no plane ticket, no apartment, no food, and no second chances. You can spend the rest of your days in a German prison."

Briana considered the implications a long time. "There have to be some reasonable restrictions," she finally countered. "Like you can't hurt me, or sell me to a biker gang."

"I might spank you again," Nate pointed out, "which you might argue is hurting you." Nate thought a moment. "This is the deal. Take it or leave it. I think I have demonstrated I am a reliable guy with good judgement. If you disagree, just walk away tomorrow. But if you stay after Pavlina leaves, you are not allowed to say 'no' to anything, or refuse to do anything. Not even once. No warnings, no second chances. I mean it, Briana," he cautioned. "Don't think some teary eyed sob story will win me over. You refuse me or say 'no' just once, and it's over."

"I need to think about that," Briana mused.

"Well you have all day," Nate observed.

Briana rolled over onto her tummy in silence to tan her bare back. A minute later, still on her tummy she rolled her face toward Nate and asked "for how long?"

Nate thought about that. "For as long as it takes for you to convince the police to let you go." Nate figured that would be a week minimum.

Briana lifted her head and looked around to see if anyone might be eavesdropping. She spoke quietly. "Would you ... uh ... you know ... uh ... up my ... uh ... up my butt?"

"No restrictions," Nate answered, "and you can't say no." Briana imagined the pain of Nate fucking her up her ass, and then forcing her to suck his brown stained, cum smeared cock. She shivered with disgust and nearly wretched right there in the park.

They fell silent, and Nate decided to roll over and tan his back as well. "You say no restrictions," Briana broke the silence, "but the deal about the pictures and video has to be the same – you can't show any pictures or any videos you take of me to anyone, ever."

"Agreed," Nate nodded, still lying on his tummy, and they went silent again. A minute later Pavlina returned from the bathroom. She kicked her shoes off and pulled her top over her head, and lay topless on her back on the other side of Nate. She lay close to Nate, nearly touching him – she on her back, and he on his front. She drew her knees up but kept them closed with the soles of her feet flat on the ground. Pavlina looked relaxed.

"I'm getting hungry," Pavlina broke the silence after half an hour of sunbathing.

"Me too," Briana agreed.

Nate took some sandwiches from his makeshift picnic bag and handed them out. They formed a head-to-toe triangle on the blanket, lying on their sides, with the food and drink in the center. They ate their sandwiches and munched on grapes, chatting idly about movies they'd seen.

After lunch they dressed, packed up their lunch and blanket into the pillowcase, and walked to the boat rentals, where Nate hired a classic rowboat. He sat in the middle bench seat, facing backward, and the two girls sat on the back bench seat, facing forward. He told Pavlina to take off her T-shirt, and he told Briana to take off her dress. They left their bikinis on, which made Briana self-conscious with her bikini top slightly too small. While Nate rowed the boat out toward the middle of the lake, the girls applied a new coat of sunscreen on themselves and each other's backs.

Other people rented two-person paddle boats, canoes, and single person kayaks. The lake water was warm on this hot July afternoon, and many swimmers were wading near the beach region. The girls basked lazily in the sun as Nate rowed the boat from the lake center to the southern end of the small lake. He navigated through a channel between a small island and the lakeshore, and in the middle of the channel, at the southernmost point of the lake, Nate turned south into a narrow channel and quietly slipped the rowboat underneath a low bridge that carried Sudring Road above. When the boat emerged on the far side of the bridge, they were traversing one of Hamburg's thousands of canals. From here, Nate could have rowed all the way back to the hotel, if he had a map and about five hours.

Nate turned east in the wider canal. Both sides of the canal were adorned by dense tree cover, giving the illusion Nate and the girls were sailing down a deep forest river. The constant clamour of the nearby street traffic reminded them of their urban setting. Nate piloted the boat down the canal, frequently looking behind him, that is, ahead of the boat, to steer clear of obstacles and other boaters.

Just then Nate's cell phone rang. He stopped rowing pulled the device out of his pocket – it was Thomas Brandt. Nate answered, and Brandt told him that Briana's AeB extension had been granted to 30 days starting today. There was no other news. Nate thanked him for the call, disconnected, and updated Briana as he pocketed the phone again.

Nate resumed his rowing. A hundred meters later the canal made a sharp left bend to the north, and after making the turn, they passed beneath a quaint café with patrons sitting on an overhead wooden deck. A hundred more meters ahead the canal turned right and passed under another street bridge, but Nate ignored the turn and continued north for another 50 meters as the canal gently veered left before coming to a dead end. The canal terminated at a dense grove of trees, out of sight of the distant café behind them. The girls expected Nate to turn around, but instead he ferried the boat from one side of the canal to the other, constantly looking at the trees, until Nate found what he was looking for. Invisible from the main canal, a narrow channel cut through the trees at an oblique angle. Nate steered the boat into the hidden channel, which was just barely wide enough for the small rowboat. The trees nearly hit the sides of the boat, and were too close to let Nate row, so he removed the oars from their gunwale locks, and used one oar as a push rod against the surrounding trees.

Nate pushed aside the odd low branch, careful not to let it snap back in the girls faces, and soon the rowboat completely disappeared from view. The unbroken canopy overhead created a cave, and the arboreal cover shielded the bright afternoon sunlight, leaving an eerie darkened atmosphere. Looking behind them, the girls could not spot the hidden opening they just came through.

The constant din of the nearby road traffic faded to a distant hum, moderated by their secret cocoon. Nate pushed the boat forward until he grounded it onto a shallow patch of moss. He gathered the hotel pillow case and stepped into the shallow water and hauled the rowboat onto the tiny shore. Nate took the blanket out and spread it over a sandy shore no larger than ten by ten feet.

Nate helped the girls out of the boat, and they settled together onto the blanket. They ate grapes and cheese and chatted in hushed voices. Briana asked how Nate knew about this spot, and he said a friend at work told him about it, and how to find it. She looked all around, and said it would be impossible to find someone if you didn't know about it. Exactly, Nate affirmed, and he reached across and pulled on her bikini string, untying the knot on her back. She started to protest, but then thought about the days and weeks to come, and thought better of it. He pulled her top off, and slid his hands up her front, feeling her firm, large tits.

"Take your clothes off and suck me," Nate told Pavlina as continued playing with Briana's beautiful tits. Pavlina silently unfastened her red skirt, and pushed it down, together with her bikini bottom. Then she untied her top, and tossed it aside. Nate leaned forward and suckled on Briana's left nipple while he continued fondling her right tit. Briana set her arms on the ground behind her and leaned backward on them with her knees up and her feet resting flat on the blanket.

Nate continued sucking and feeling Briana's tits while he reached one hand to her left hip. He pulled the ends of the bikini strings, and yanked on them until the knot came loose. He repeated the same trick on her right hip, and with Briana's bikini bottom untethered, Nate reached between her thighs and pulled the triangle of fabric off her crotch, leaving her naked. Nate aimed his right hand for Briana's exposed womanhood while he continued sucking on her left nipple.

Briana obediently spread her knees open for Nate, and he smoothly glided the tip of his middle finger up and down her slit. Meanwhile, the naked Pavlina sat on her knees and started unzipping Nate's pants. Nate landmarked his middle finger on Briana's love hole, and pushed in. He started pumping in and out while he began biting gently on Briana's left nipple.

Pavlina was running into trouble. She had Nate's pants open, but his swimming trunks had no front opening. Nate pulled away from Briana, and put the middle finger that had been fucking her pussy to Pavlina's lips, who took it into her mouth and sucked it clean. Nate pushed his pants and swimsuit down his legs and pushed off his shoes. He stepped out of his pants, and kneeled down on his knees with his love machine at full attention.

Nate told Briana to lie on her back with her knees open, and then he pushed her hands over her head. Just then Pavlina went to her hands and knees, and reached her head underneath Nate's tummy and turned her mouth upward to meet his bulging cock. As Pavlina started to bob her twisted head up and down over Nate's fuck rod, Nate placed two fingers against Briana's split open pussy and gently inserted them slowly. Then Nate reached his left hand over Pavlina's back, slid his middle finger down her ass crack, past her asshole, and found her shaven pussy, and began finger fucking her at the same time.

Pavlina brought one hand to Nate's shaft to assist her oral duties, leaving her other hand planted on the blanket for balance. Nate quickly felt his balls respond with building pressure. He pulled his fingers out of both girls pussies, and reached for his pants on the blanket. Nate pulled out a condom from a pocket, and told Pavlina to put it on his cock. She opened the package, and sheathed his seven inch manhood. Nate told Briana and Pavlina to trade positions, so Briana crawled up to her knees, and Pavlina lay down on her back. Nate spread Pavlina's bent knees completely open so her thighs lay flat against blanket, opening her pussy lips wide apart. Then Nate told Briana to get on all fours over top Pavlina in 69 position, and spread her own knees as wide as she could so that her pussy rested squarely on Pavlina's face. Nate told Pavlina to eat Briana's pussy, and not stop until Briana came to orgasm.

Nate kneeled between Pavlina's wide open legs, and targeted his sheathed love rocket for Pavlina's gaping pussy hole. He pushed in easily, and started fucking Pavlina's tight pussy.

Briana, who was on all fours with her pussy resting on Pavlina's upturned face, closed her eyes as Pavlina set her tongue to work on Briana's clitoris wile Nate fucked Pavlina's snug pussy at the other end. Pavlina's heart was not into her oral duties. She just went through the motions to satisfy Nate's girl-on-girl fantasy without really trying to please Briana.

After a few minutes of fucking Pavlina, Nate pulled out of her pussy, and pressed his cunt glazed penis to Briana's mouth. She opened wide, and took Nate's slathered cock in, and sucked Pavlina's lubricating juices off his sheathed cock. Nate let Briana suck him for a minute or two, while he reached down and finger fucked Pavlina's lonely pussy.

Nate swapped his cock and finger positions, fucking Pavlina's pussy and making Briana suck more of Pavlina's love juice off his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of Briana's mouth and started fucked Pavlina hard. Three minutes later Nate felt his balls closing in on detonation. He pulled out again, and let Briana suck his vagina coated sheathed cock one more time. When the condom sparkled clean, Nate pulled off the condom, and he touched his bare, firm cock to Briana's lips, and told her to bring him home. Meanwhile Pavlina was working on Briana's clit with lackluster enthusiasm.

Briana sucked hard on Nate's love piston, and within a minute her oral ministrations paid off. Nate unloaded his first wave of hot seed into her mouth. Nate stifled a grunt, remembering he was still in the open woods. He told Briana not to swallow – to hold his semen in her mouth. Briana did her best, but several trails squirted out of her lips and dribbled down her chin while Nate shot four more streams of jism into her mouth.

After Nate unloaded his last salvo into Briana's full mouth, he told her to turn around, and ordered both girls to engage in an open mouth French kiss, and play with his hot spew with their tongues. He watched Briana carefully crawl over Pavlina in a half circle, and then she lowered her face to Pavlina's waiting lips. Nate watched his jism drip from Briana's lips in several, long sticky streams into Pavlina's waiting mouth. They locked lips and probed each other's tonsils while Nate returned southward, and once again finger fucked both girls, two fingers in each.

Nate told the girls to continue kissing while he finger fucked them for a solid minute. Finally Nate pulled out of both girls' cock pockets, and he told them to swallow his jism before sucking on his fingers, crossing his hands so each girl sucked the other girl's juices.

Briana still had traces of cum streaming down her chin. Nate told Pavlina to lick those clean, which she did, tasting a mixture of sunscreen and jism. Nate allowed the girls to dress as he pulled his own bathing suit and pants on. He shoved the spent condom and wrapper into the plastic bag that used to hold the eaten grapes, and wrapped it up tight before slipping it into the pillowcase for later disposal. Within five minutes, they had packed up their picnic site without leaving a footprint, launched the boat, and emerged from their hidden boreal cave into the open canal again. Nate retraced their route back to the lake, and returned the boat to the rental shack. Nate and the girls left the park on foot, and crossed the street to the subway station.

It was rush hour when they stepped onto the 5:13 train. Nate and the girls found standing room only. Nate spied a vacant corner at the back of the car, so he threaded his way through the standing crowd, with the girls following. He motioned the girls to stand in the corner, and Nate stood facing the crowd, with his backs to girls. He told Briana and Pavlina to each put a hand on his shoulder, and squeeze if they needed help. At least half the passengers exited the train at the Sternchanze stop, where transfers to three other subway lines provided escape to directions east and west. Nate and the girls sat together in vacated bench seat with Nate in the middle. An unkempt, unshaven man in his thirties got on at the same stop and sat on the bench seat across from them. He wore an old T-Shirt and badly faded jeans. Nate and the girls occasionally caught unpleasant whiffs from the man from across the train car. Most unnerving to the girls, the man never stopped staring at them with intense, beady eyes. They crossed there bare legs, and tried to ignore him. Nate decided looking right at the man might provoke a confrontation, which normally Nate would welcome, except the ensuing aftermath might risk the girls' AeB status, so he looked to one side or the other of the man, never letting the man escape his immediate peripheral vision.

Nate, Briana, and Pavlina exited the subway train three stops later at the Landungsbrucken station. The creepy man stayed on the train, but didn't try to disguise his overt staring at Briana and Pavlina through the train window as they walked through the crowded platform to climb the stairs. On the perpendicular train platform above, they transferred to the eastbound subway line, and boarded another crowded train, and got off at the next stop.

They walked the short block in the warm evening air and arrived at the air conditioned hotel just before six. The girls took turns showering off their sunscreen and dried jism before Nate helped himself to the shower. Pavlina and Briana said they wanted a quiet evening, so Nate called down for room service dinner while Briana ordered the movie 'Hugo' with German subtitles on the hotel pay-TV. After the movie, they talked about vacation places they had been to over the bottle of wine that came with dinner. Just before 10 o'clock, the girls got undressed, and tucked themselves into bed. Nate spent a couple of hours on his work laptop while the girls slept, catching up on the day's updates. He stripped off his clothes, and slipped into bed between the naked girls, and quickly fell asleep beside them around midnight.

12