All Comments on 'Mothers and Daughters Pt. 08'

by deltablonde

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Top notch chapter

Really enjoyed it. Honestly amazed with how fast you churn out quality content. Is the only thing you do write? Did you do most of the work before hand? Honestly, what's your secret? I just want to emphasize that this is seriously top notch stuff. Thanks for the writing!

deltablondedeltablondeover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comment and feedback.

When I wrote 'The Commander', also on this website, I published each chapter as I finished it. I found that approach locked my plot line down a path I could not revise as new alternatives emerged later in the story. So this time, I wrote the entire story of 'Mothers and Daughters', and then I submitted all chapters at once to Literotica. The staggered release of the chapters occurs because Literotical's dedicated volunteer editors review each chapter, then publish them as they come ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great story

I really like your story and I can't wait till the next installment. But there is one thing I want you to know. Since the mother of Brianna appears in the story there are a fewvslips in names of Martha. You call her brianna a few times. Maybe it's possible too correct that?

Other then that I'm loving the way the story flows. Thanks for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous