Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

"I do love you, Mom. And not... not just as a son." I emphasized my statement with a hard pelvic thrust. I know what I'm doing, i thought to myself. Don't I? Do I? What the fuck? What about Dad? He doesn't deserve this?

Suddenly, Katrina and the Waves started singing about walking on sunshine.

"Let's sit back down?" I suggested. "But, stay close in front of me. This is embarrassing!"

We walked off the dance floor, Mom holding my hand and me trailing her very closely. I didn't want everyone to see I had a massive hard-on.

The waitress took our drink order, and Mom snuggled up against me in the small booth.

"You've got quite the rager going there, don't you?" She gave it a little pat. It throbbed in response to her touch. She kept her hand there. I tried not to think about it, but... I caved in.

"Well, no wonder. Looking the way you do, Mo-- Dixie! I meant Dixie! You look sensational. You should see the other guys checking you out. Some of the girls, too."

"Really?" Mom asked. She crushed her breast into my shoulder and arm. I swung my free hand over and under the table. I reached up and cupped her other breast, still inside her dress. I hefted it, checking it's weight and size. Mmmmmm, very squishy, yet firm, fucking fantastic. Her nipple rose to greet my palm. I tweaked it, rolling it between my fingers. She gasped just as the waitress came by with the drinks.

"Anything else I can get you folks?" she asked. then she noticed Mom's red face, and my hand rubbing her big tit. "Well... I'll just leave these here then..."

I kissed Mom's neck again, and munched on her ears. She downed her drink. All of it.

"I have to go to the ladies room." She looked at me. "By myself."

She scooted out as I tried to re-arrange myself and look presentable. It wasn't easy. Several minutes went by, I began to get concerned. Ten minutes. Well, sometimes there is a line, maybe?

Then I spotted her, over by the bar. She was talking to two young guys! And she was doing a shot! And laughing! And another shot! Fuck!

She walked back to our table and plopped down hard next to me.

"Having fun?" I asked, annoyed. "I'm not."

"Oh it'ss fine," she said. A little slur to her speech. "I just needed another drink to... well... I have to admit something to you and it isn't easy." Mom reached into her tiny purse and pulled out a wad of black material.

"These are my panties! Or... well not panties... G-sh.... G - Shtring. My G-Shtring. And they're too wet to wear anymore. See?" She held them up to my nose. They were wet, and the strong womanly odors coming off them was unmistakable.

"I needed to admit to you that you won! I had to go to the ladies room so I could cum and not make a mess out here! I'm so fucking wet..."

"You what?" I asked, wanting to be sure. "You just came? Here?"

Mom smiled a wicked smile and nodded her head.

"Yep! You grab my tits in plublic...plub... where people can see, I'm going to cum. Every time."

We laughed and hugged. While I was paying the bill with her credit card, she told me to hurry. I thought it was because we were in a hurry to get home. But, no.

She was in a hurry to find a wastebasket, or a plant, or something to get sick in.

( . Y . )

We took a cab home so I could monitor her on the way. She only got sick the one time, outside the club, thankfully, and then she passed out.

I carried her upstairs to her room and sat her on the bed. Even passed out, she looked beautiful. I removed her shoes, gently, caressing her feet a little. I eased her out of her dress, which isn't fucking easy at all with a dead-drunk person. Concerned about how she would feel tomorrow, I hauled her into the water closet and woke her up, eventually, so she could drink some water and go pee. After several minutes, she got down about 12 ounces of water. The whole time she was spouting off "I'm sorry I'm sorry". Yep. I know. I'm sorry too.

She kind of helped me get her into some silk pajamas, then she passed out completely on her bed. I put her on her side in what's called 'the recovery position', so if she gets sick again she'll be alright.

Okay, yes it did occur to me to feel her up or finish what she started, but I'm not actually a rapist. Just a sex-fiend. There's a difference.

I crawled on top of the covers next to her and went to sleep.

In the kitchen the next day, I was reading some stuff on the iPad when I heard the house creaking a bit. Somebody upstairs is moving.

I put the Keurig on again. A head peaked in.

"Travis?"

"Yeah Mom, how you doing?"

"I'm not sure... oh good you have coffee," she said as she slid into a chair.

"I'm... kind of fuzzy on some things... but I'm pretty sure I wrecked our night, right?"

"Well, it didn't end with a bang, no."

"So... I remember Lady In Red, and then we were... sitting... and... oh shit! I orgasmed in a restroom? Did I do that?"

I just smiled enigmatically at her.

"Oh shit, I did! Didn't I! Jeez I'm such a slut. I'm so sorry Travis, thanks for getting me home."

"Well, fortunately, we have one car left. the Jag is at the restaurant and my car is at the shop. I'm hoping you can help me get those later today."

I filled her in on some of the details as she had her coffee. She forgot some, and remembered others.

"Travis. Again. I'm sorry. I wanted... I was struggling with... I mean... Shit. I'll just say it. I don't know what I was thinking last night... I was ready to, um... fuck you, and I thought if I got enough alcohol in me I could go through with it. But that didn't really work out."

I sat down and we clasped hands.

"Mom, or is it Dixie?"

"It's Mom, son."

"Well, Mom, that's not the only chance we'll ever have."

"Trav, did you want to? But it's so... well we know it's not the right thing to do. The moment was right, the time was right, but maybe it didn't happen for a reason. And maybe it's for the best. I'm sorry if I led you on, but... I can't do this anymore."

Mom stood up and went back upstairs. I heard the shower go on.

Deflated, I went to the music room. Yes, the house has a music room. Which is good because we all dabble with something. I try to play guitar. I'm not bad, was actually in some little bands for awhile in my teens. Growing up with Mom and Dad, music was always around us. And we didn't care what it was as long as it was good.

So I played for a couple hours, it really helps me to unwind and not think about things. Eventually, Mom came back down, all clean and refreshed. She looked fucking great, actually.

"Don't stop, keep playing." Mom always liked my guitar playing. "Do some oldies!"

I picked 'And I love her', an acoustic piece from the Beatles. Mom looked startled, then she settled into it. I followed up with a little Classical Gas, then I played some Kentucky Woman, Mom's favorite.

"Let's go get the cars and some lunch," she said right after that.

We chatted about this and that, but it was kind of strange. We didn't mention the fact that I had held her ass, cupped her breast, ground my raging cock into her pelvis. Or the fact that she gripped my cock, and masturbated in the ladies room. Yup, didn't mention those things.

We got home after a couple hours, kind of beat from running around town.

"Maybe we should stay in tonight?" I offered. "Get some pizza? We'll do something special tomorrow for Mom's Day."

I went back upstairs for awhile. I had to think. I was ready to nail my mom last night, and today, it's like nothing happened. Back to normal. But I'm not liking normal. I don't like it at all. Is Mom not interested anymore? Or was it just a spur of the moment thing? Random chance? We were so connected yesterday. Dancing with Mom was indescribable. We were hot and heavy, seriously hot and heavy. I wanted to do that again. But not just dancing. I wanted more. I wanted it all. I wanted all of her.

My breathing became ragged, it was like my blood was beginning to boil.

I've never wanted anything more in my life.

I stormed into Mom's room. Nothing. Ran downstairs, where the hell is she? Ah, there she is, sitting out by the pool. With a glass of wine. I guess she's fully recovered then. I marched outside; a man on a mission.

"Oh hey, honey. Just relaxing a bit--"

"Mom. We need to talk. Now."

"Well, sure honey have a seat--"

"Mom, stand up."

"What's this all about?" she asked, as she stood up.

I bent down and scooped her up in my arms.

"Travis! What... where are you taking me? Wait... no... huh uh... put me down.. PUT ME DOWN YOUNG MAN!"

We were halfway up the stairs before she stopped squirming.

"So... we're... we're doing this?"

"Yes Mom. We're doing this. And we're doing this now."

"You're sure?" Mom asked as we entered the bedroom.

I gently laid her down on the bed.

"I'm sure Mom. Or if you want to be Dixie, that's okay too."

She shook her head, but held her arms up for me.

"Well then, Travis. Come and give your mom a hug and a kiss!"

( . Y . )

I climbed on top of Mom. With my hand on her cheek, I leaned in and kissed her with all the gentle passion I could muster.

Her soft lips yielded to mine. Our lips folded into each other, gently, testing each other. I opened my mouth some, so did she. I slipped just a little tongue inside her mouth, rubbing it along her teeth. It felt like sparks flew when her tongue met mine. So soft, so wet.

She reached up with her free arm and held me close. Our bodies blended together, my chest pressing into hers. We kissed and tongued for a long time. Both of us were breathing faster, our blood racing through our bodies. Our gentle passion turned to furious passion. My arousal was physically apparent to her, and I'm sure she was soaking wet, but I didn't want to rush things. I was kissing a beautiful, sexy, vibrant, intelligent woman. You don't get women like this everyday. I've had lots of girlfriends, but not like this one.

Eventually, we broke our kiss and just smiled at each other, both of us breathing heavily.

"Take me," was all she said.

I got off her and stood up so I could strip. Mom rose up on her elbows so she could watch. Of course, she arched her back to thrust out her chest. She ran her tongue over her lips slowly.

I bent down to take off my skivvies. When I stood up, she gasped.

"Eight inches?" she asked, grinning.

"Eight and a half, but who's counting."

"Holy shit!"

I bent down and grabbed her shirt. It was a woman's shirt, but looks like a man's long sleeve white dress shirt.

"Is this expensive?" I asked, grabbing it like we were in a fight.

"Yes, it's from Italy."

I yanked the shirt apart, buttons flew and fabric ripped. I grabbed it lower down to rip it open completely.

"A bra? Really?"

This was an industrial strength jobbie, no amount of manpower can rip through these things. I pulled her to a sitting position and kissed her hard as I reached behind her to unhook it. One hook, two, christ! Three fucking hooks? Finally undid it.

I pulled the shirt off her, and yanked the bra off, revealing her perfect tits. Yes, I saw them the other day for about 3 seconds, but this was different. These were here, now, for me. I stared for at least half a minute as they heaved with each breath. My cock couldn't get any harder, but it wanted to.

"Don't stop now, baby!" Mom encouraged as she lay back down on the bed. She lifted her hips for me.

I undid her capri pants and pulled them down over her hips, revealing a red G-string. I flung the pants behind me, again admiring the view of my naked mom, save for the little patch of crimson held be some tiny material.

"Lady in Red" I said softly.

I yanked on the G-string. It's strings broke and came off in my hand. My mom lay naked before me. Her breasts splayed out to the sides, her bare pussy looked so inviting. I reached over and spread her legs, her scent immediately appeared from her now open area.

I had run this through my mind many times, how it might go. She sucks me, then I eat her until she orgasms, or the other way, or playing with her tits until she cums or maybe...

But the look in her eyes said, come and get me, now!

I climbed between her legs, and rested my body mostly on my elbows, but laying on top of her. Then I reached behind her head with my left hand and held her neck, while my right snaked down between our legs and I grabbed my cock.

Mom lifted her legs, making it easier. The tip of my cock found an amazingly hot and wet spot. I rubbed my head up and down, slathering her juices all over my mushroom cap.

I pressed in a little, my cock entered her pussy and went in about an inch or so.

I let go with my hand and brought it up and held her face.

We looked in each other's eyes as I sank my cock lower... and deeper... into her pussy. I fucked back and forth a little, then just drilled through the last four inches up to the hilt.

My raging, eight inch cock lay deep inside Mom's tight, steamy hot pussy.

I leaned in and we kissed and tongued each other. Her legs naturally wrapped around mine as we began to make love. Pressing into her, my pelvis mashed into her clit. I just pushed for a while, pressing her into the bed and relaxing but leaving my cock down at it's full depth.

Mom broke the kiss, just to whisper my name.

"ahhh... Travis... Travis..."

And then I started fucking her.

My favorite trick is to pull my cock out most of the way, and then ride it back home. Ok, that's not a big surprise, it's probably every guy's favorite trick. But anyway, Mom loved it. Each slow withdrawal and quick thrust back down brought a quick little "hoo!" from Mom. She grabbed my ass to make sure I came down hard into her cunt.

Faster and faster we fucked. She rose to meet my thrusts and I tried to drill her through the fucking bed. Last night I gingerly held her breast, this afternoon I molested her left tit. I squeezed her hard and pulled her nipple and pinched her nipple and fucked her faster.

I held on to her tit for dear life as I dropped my left hand down and forced it under her ass cheek. Cupping her butt hard, I could fuck faster. Both of us were breathing through our mouths, grunting like animals. We tried kissing but couldn't anymore, we would've banged our teeth. My steel cock continued pistoning inside her for several minutes. I buried my face in her neck, sucking and kissing it and making her sqeal.

I rose up on my straightened out arms so I could take a good look at her. She cupped her breasts and pulled them up so her chin was resting between them.

"You... are... so beautiful!" I managed, through the panting.

"Thank you... Travis... thank you... for fucking... me... fuck me... fuck me... fuck your... mom"

That familiar feeling was building inside me, from way down deep but rising fast. I lowered back down onto mom and slid both hands under her ass cheeks. My right hand went further into her slippery crack. I rubbed her little backdoor for a few moments, and easily slid my middle finger up inside her ass.

"Jesus!" she cried out. "Cum in me, baby!"

Panting, I grunted in her ear.

"I love... fucking you... Mom... fucking... love you..."

My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks, right in the middle of my first squirt Mom's cunt contracted as she orgasmed, too. Spurt after spurt, I dumped all I had into Mom's spasming vagina. I felt... so connected to her... as in we 'cleaved into one flesh'...

We giggled and kissed, and I collapsed completely on top of her, utterly spent. Her pussy still contracted in little spasms.

"Travis," Mom whispered. "That's the best... the best fucking I've ever had."

"Me too, Mom, me too..."

"Lay down honey, it's okay." I rolled onto my back, Mom lay along side me, humping my leg with her wet pussy.

"Do you mind? It feels good to rub on you."

I just nodded and smiled, dreamlike.

"Mom..."

"Yes, honey?"

"We fucked! I can't believe it!"

"I know, baby. You okay?"

"I'm good. A little tired. Give me a couple minutes though, and we'll begin Round Two!"

"Really!" Mom purred. "I haven't had a Round Two in a long time!"

We kissed and snuggled a bit. Then she surprised me.

"Maybe this will get you going again? I've seen it online, maybe you'll think it's hot."

Mom got up and straddled me, then she manipulated her pussy and my cum and her cum dripped out onto my stomach. Then it poured onto me. With a devilish look on her face, she backed down, and bent down, and rubbed her face into the hot cum. She sucked it up like a vacuum, swallowing it all down.

"Oh my fucking God, Travis! I haven't eaten a man's cum in... years!! Oh god it's so perverted!"

She was right. I thought it was hot. So did my cock. It sprang back to full strength in just a few moments.

Mom noticed the return, and promptly arranged herself around it, not touching it, though. She sniffed it, then went down to the base, extended her tongue, and looked me in the eye. As she came up my shaft with her glorious tongue, we never broke eye contact. She pushed out some seminal remnants, then she looked down and took me into her mouth.

It's a good feeling, having your mom suck on your cock.

And she was good at it, too. Firm pressure, good tongue action, no teeth, and she really seemed to enjoy it. The good thing about the 'second' hard-on, is that it takes more stimulation to cum than the first one. I got to enjoy Mom's blowjob a good long time.

Mom like to mix it up, too. She seemed to know that men are visual, so she made sure that I could see what she was doing. And she brought her awesome tits into play, also. She ground them into my thigh, played with them, rubbed them on my cock.

"Mom," I said.

"Yes, dear?"

"I have a complaint."

"You do?"

"Yes, I haven't properly been introduced to your tits. I mean, I squeezed one, but I need some time with them. If you don't mind."

She smiled her award-winning smile again, and crawled up my body, dragging her luscious hangers up my chest. She brought one to my face, swinging it a bare inch from me. Her dark nipples hung an inch or more from her large aereolas, she let it graze my cheek.

Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and grabbed the fucker and sucked it. The nipple expanded in my mouth. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, trying to suck all of her tit into my mouth. My hands grabbed this tit, her right, and squeezed and fondled while I sucked the shit out of it. Truthfully, I was hoping to suck so hard she would milk. But, unfortunately, I was about 20 years too late. Still I sucked this one breast for minutes, never once letting go. Mom mashed her tit down onto my face so I was nearly smothered.

Finally, I relinquished her breast. But there was another one. I noticed Mom had a hand in her crotch, she's fingering herself, I thought. Good, I'm glad she's not bored.

I pushed on her so she rolled onto her back. I could then work on this left tit with a little more leisure and purpose. I licked gently, blew air across her wet nipple to make it stand up. I kissed and licked all of her tit flesh, not just the nipple. I moaned a lot, I think, I'm not sure. I was lost in tit heaven.

"Jesus, Travis!" Mom exclaimed after about ten minutes of this. "You really like tits, don't you!"

"Am I boring you? I can stop or--"

"God no! Keep going! It's like the best massage in the world! But don't touch my pussy, or I will cum."

I gave her a doubtful look, then I cupped her pussy mound and rubbed my palm into her clit. True to her word, she shuddered and came, right then. Kind of a small one, but I liked it!

I got back in between her legs and slipped my cock inside Mom, unassisted. I hunched over so I could still work on her left boob. I wasn't done. It obviously needed more suckling.

"Mom, can you help me with this one?" I asked, indicating her right one.

I pushed her breast up so she could reach it with her mouth, too. By the way, I continued to fuck her pussy slowly.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers