Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey no tuching!" said Jeanine, suddenly wary of me.

"I'm not touching you, but I am going to lick up some of your cunt juices."

And I did, just as she watched me do it. I pushed some into Mom's mouth and kept the rest for myself. MMmmmmmm... woman cum. Different from Mom, but still pussy juice. I looked jeanine in the eye as I swallowed it down. She smiled, but kept her distance from me even as she moved down between Mom's legs.

I held Mom's head so she could see better, and I massaged her tits for her.

"Can you believe this, Mom?"

"No! Not really! This has been a very good weekend!"

"She's licking your pussy, right now, Mom. How is it?"

"Fucking fantastic! Yes Jeanine... oh God, both of you... what are you guys doing to me... I'm such a slut!"

I reached over to the nightstand and found a vibrator, I handed it to Jeanine. She used it swiftly and delicately. I tried taking mental notes as women seem to eat pussy different than men, or at least different from me.

Mom's breathing deepened, then quickened as her orgasm approached. I pinched and pulled her nipples, thinking it might help. It helped me, anyway.

"Shit yes! YES! YES! YES! YES! yes... yes..."

Jeanine drank down all of Mom's stuff, then pulled off and smiled up at us.

"Pretty good? I've never done that before!"

"You're awesome!" Mom answered.

"But I thought," I countered. "I thought you fooled around with girls before?"

"Well, yes, but just fooling around. Some kissing and touching. Never this! Oh my God I love it, I love it!"

Well, I had been about as patient as I could be, but enough was enough. My raging cock needed some action today, now. I'm the Man of the House, I'm getting some!

I got Jeanine to lie on her back and Mom crawled up on her in a sixty-nine position. But not the friendly, on all fours way. No. Mom just laid down completely on top of her, spreading her legs over Jeanine's face.

I then mounted Mom from behind.

It took a little work to position myself, but I figured it out. I had never been with more than one other person in a bed before, and now one that I'm not supposed to touch.

Mom's pussy was so wet and slick, My cock just went in like it was nothing. Not that she was loose or anything, but I was so hard and her cunt offered no resistance.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... home sweet home..." I mused as my shaft sank completely into Mom's puss.

"Be it ever so humble..." Mom said.

"Dares mo pace ike 'ome,' Jeanine said with her mouth stuffed with pussy lips and, if I wasn't mistaken, my balls were hitting something back there. Her nose, I think. She didn't complain.

I withdrew and pushed back in; yep, my balls were dragging on something! The thought of touching the untouchable Jeanine just fired me up more. Mom moaned as my cock thrusts ground her pussy more into Jeanine's mouth.

"Okay you guys," Mom said between breaths. "This is now... my favorite fucking position... of all time... fucking holy shit!"

Mom had been eating out Jeanine, but she couldn't concentrate and just rested her head on the Commander's wife's cunt.

I had a hold on Mom's hips, but I decided she needed a spanking.

SPANK!

"Ow! What was that... oof... for?"

"Retribution, Mom."

SPANK!

"Payback's a bitch!" I laughed.

SPANK! her ass cheek was turning nice and red.

"We never--" Mom protested.

SPANK!

"We never spanked you!"

"Oh." Pause

SPANK!

"Well you probably should have!"

Both Jeanine and Mom laughed, their trembling felt good on my cock as it kept up it's relentless attack.

I fucked Mom faster.

"Yeah Mommy... yeah... ooh yeah Mommy... "

"Travis baby... fuck me... so good... fuck me... fuck your slutty mommy... fuck me like I deserve... to be fucked... fuck your slutty mom... I'm your slut... Fuck your nasty slut...." She seemed to like saying that. I liked it too.

I was at the point of no return, a few more seconds of this and I would be done.

"I'm going to cum, Mom! I've got to cum!"

"Do it baby! Cum in me... cum in my slutty cunt... your Mom's slutcunt... cum in me..."

I did. I came. The explosion ripped through me as I drove my cock as hard and deep as I could into Mom's cunt. My throbbing cock loosed spurt after wonderful spurt deep inside her. It was like shooting gasoline into the lava, though. So fucking hot... Mom's pussy suddenly contracted spasmatically, she moaned for God and Jesus and the holy fucks as she came.

I don't know what was happening to Jeanine down there, was she she drowning? I pulled out to check on her.

The moment my cock came out, my sperms followed, flowing right down onto Jeanine's tongue.

"Mom! She's eating it all!"

"Jeanine, save me some!" begged Mom.

Jeanine swallowed some, then held the rest in her mouth. She patted Mom on her ass, indicating Mom should get off and come and get some.

Mom spun around and she and Jeanine kissed a cummy kiss.

I lay back on the bed, and then Mom came and kissed me with a little bit of cum on her lips. Slutty Mom!

After several minutes of cooling down, Jeanine said she had to leave.

"No, don't get up! I've got to get the kids. And... it's your special day, Cheryl."

We were disappointed, but at the same time it was kind of nice just to be alone with each other. Jeanine let herself out.

I rolled on top of Mom and we kissed. And we french kissed. And we soul-kissed. And we kissed for many long minutes, not just a few moments.

I only broke the kiss to go to her nightstand and get out some Astro-Glide I had seen earlier. I fully lubed up my cock. Jesus, I had never used this before. It felt great!

"Where are you going with that thing?" Mom asked.

"Hows the train schedule?" I asked.

"The tracks are clear!" Mom said, and she spread her legs wide for me.

I dribbled some of the lube from the bottle right onto her little brown rosebud.

I crawled up on top of her, and squeezed some more lube into her left hand. She used that to guide my cock in the right direction.

My cock hit a wall. No wait. There's a little indentation in this wall. I pressed a little... the indentation let me move forward...

I locked eyes with Mom. She smirked and wiggled her hips and tried to spread her legs wider.

With a sudden release of tension, my cock head poked through her sphincter. I was in! Only seven inches to go.

With little thrusts, my cock forced it's way deeper and deeper into Mom's slutty body. Mom grimaced a couple times, but then she grabbed my ass and pulled me down. The lube overcame the friction and down I came.

Eight and a half inches of cock, mine, were buried in Mom's tight asshole.

"Travis... it's been years... before I married your father... that anyone has done this. To me."

"You like? I do"

She nodded. "I do! It's so wrong... this is all so wrong... but I like being a slut... I've pushed it down so long... it's nice to let my freak out! Thank you, Travis. I love you, honey."

I couldn't think of anything else to say, except

"Happy Mother's Day!"

(Thank you for reading! - MoJo)