Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" she asked. "You don't think this is... silly?"

'Silly'? What the fuck? Was my dad, the war hero, a total retard? He didn't like this?

"No, not silly. It's fucking hot as hell!"

Mom went at her own tit with gusto, just as much as me, maybe even more. I love seeing a woman make love to her own tit, it's so fucking fascinating.

I pulled my cock out of it's home, but I brought it to a place just as nice, Mom's nipple. This way she could tongue my cock as well as her nipple at the same time. The fact that now her cunt juice was on her tit and my cock only seemed to excite her more.

I swabbed her pussy with my hand, getting more juice, and slathered it in her tit valley. I sat astride her stomach as she grabbed her breasts and held them wide, then pressed them together, nearly hiding my cock entirely. Only a bit of the tip stuck out at the top. Mom kissed it.

I slowly fucked her wonderful tits. Then I quickly fucked them! Mom opened her mouth so my cock head would touch her tongue on the upstroke. Furiously, I fucked her tits like a madman.

"Cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth, or on my face, just cum on me! Come on, cum for me!"

Well, with her encouragement and with that much pressure from her tits, I had little choice.

My first cum blast went right into her mouth, followed by the second. The last few I pulled back so the cum just dripped onto her nipples. Mom swallowed down her loads, then she bent her head and licked and sucked all the cum from her tits.

Tired, but excited, I slid down between her legs and breathed in her heady aromas.

A lot of the time, ok almost all the time, when I eat out a woman, there's kind of a method going on. Do this, gently, then that more, then something else quicker, etc.

But here, I just wanted to rub my face all over her cunt. Which I did. And I kissed, and licked, and sucked, and probed her for hours. Or maybe 10 minutes. I also did her trick, which was to look up into her eyes. But most of the time they were closed or I couldn't even see them on account of her tits being in the way. I stuck a finger in her ass again, just to keep her on her toes. She squealed at that.

Again, the realization hit me. I'm having sex with Mom. And she's LOVING it! And this won't be a one-time thing. I don't know how this will work in the future with other people in the equation, but we will be fucking. Oh yes, there will be fucking.

As Mom came for the umpteenth time, she coated my face with her female cum.

"Come here, baby!" she said, with her hands outstretched for me. Grasping my face, she kissed me deeply. her flavors actually dripping from my chin. She lapped up my chin with her tongue, like a good mommy.

( . Y . )

"How do you fell about anal sex, Mom?"

"Sure, but not now."

"Why? I'm sure we can find some lube or--"

"Travis, darling, the um... the 'tracks have to be clear'. You can't do that if there's a train in the station."

It took me a couple moments.

"Ohhhh! Yes, for christ sake. We don't want a collision in there!"

"No we don't!" agreed Mom. "But the station will be clear tomorrow morning."

"Yeah baby! That will be my Mother's Day present to you, an anal attack!"

"I'd like that, son!"

"So Mom, tell me more about this woman the other day."

"Oh... Jeanine."

"Yeah, Jeanine. What were you guys going to do?"

"Well... Jesus this is embarrassing, Travis!"

"Mom, I've eaten your pussy. I've seen you suck cock. You can tell me about your little 'playdate' with Jeanine."

"Oh, alright. Well, Like I said, we had spilled our guts one night. And we talked about how nice it would be to have an orgasm without being alone all the time! We were quite drunk, and we said we should help each other out.

"Days went by, neither of us said another word about it. I just put it down as a silly conversation between drunk people.

"Then... what was it, Wednesday I guess, she called me. She was watching some porn and... she came with me on the phone."

"Holy shit!" I interjected. "That's hot! What did you do!"

"I did what any red-blooded female would do. I came too!"

I gave my mom a fist-bump.

"So we said we should get together the next day. We were just going to be in the same room. We promised. We said we weren't lesbians, just kindred spirits looking for a little companionship.

"So then, she came over after lunch. We had some wine, okay, maybe a lot of wine. We were both very nervous. After our second glass, which polished off the bottle, I took a deep breath and said something like, well the TV upstairs in my bedroom is connected to the internet, if we wanted to watch something.

"We went up and sat on the bed, and I asked what should we search for? And Jeanine typed in 'Lesbian squirt party'. And... holy fuck. These women, they were such ho's! They were so brazen and forceful and yet, submissive also. And the squirting was just ridiculous."

"I know!" I agreed. "It is just pee, or what? But, nobody can just pee like that, right? I mean, they pee like 4 feet into the air."

"I don't know what it is, and it looks stupid. But... it was so... I guess 'debauched' would be the word, if it is a word... Debauched and wrong and taboo, and therefore it was also VERY sexy to me. And obviously to Jeanine, since she picked it to watch.

"Before I knew it, I was rubbing myself through my clothes. Jeanine thought maybe we should undress, wouldn't we be more comfortable that way? So we got naked. And, to tell you the truth, I've never seen a grown woman naked, in my actual presence before.

"I got, very nervous again. Jeanine did too. We just stood there and looked at each others naked body. She looked beautiful, but then we argued as to who was more beautiful. Suddenly, one of the gals on the video screamed and sprayed an enormous squirt on the other gals. We remembered why were there.

"I got vibrators for both of us, and we lay down on the bed. We spread our legs and started... using the vibrators... and it was nice. Very nice. To have a warm body next to me.

"But not as nice as this, of course!" she grabbed my flaccid cock. It tried to respond but couldn't. "Nowhere near as nice as this!" She leaned over and kissed me. She's a good kisser, I just kind of go all stupid when we kiss.

"And then what," I asked. "I walked in?"

"Yep. Jeanine had just suggested we swap dildos, which we did. But... she put the one I just had in my pussy into her mouth. then she stuck it inside her. She looked at me, kind of expectantly, as I held the other dildo, all covered with her stuff. But I chickened out. I just stuck it inside my puss."

"But you wanted to taste it."

Mom sighed. "To be honest... yes. Yes I wanted to taste it, her. But I couldn't bring myself to cross that line. She put her leg on mine, and then, well, you know the rest."

I smiled at her. "Sorry for the lesbo interruptus!"

"We weren't lesbo-ing!"

"Not yet! Seems like you two have unfinished business."

"I guess. But, since we're talking... what are we going to do? With... 'this'... with us?"

I sighed. "I... don't really have a plan. Um, what do you want?"

"I wish we could just be like this," she answered. "For a while at least."

"Me too. And we can. Dad isn't due back until... September? Yeah? Well, finals are in two weeks and then I'm done for the summer. isn't that some phrase? 'The Long, Hot, Summer'?"

"We could maybe do that," Mom mused. "But how... how am I going to face him? And talk to him on the phone? And... a divorce would be so bad for him right now."

"Well, you shouldn't get divorced, maybe. I'll be back at school, you guys can reconnect, maybe... I don't know..."

"Do you want that, Trav? You want us to reconnect? You want me to make him take some blue pills and start fucking me again?"

I didn't answer. I didn't know what to say. This was all so stressful. It was so wonderful 15 minutes ago, and then the fricking real world reared its ugly head.

"I don't know Mom. I don't know." I switched gears on her. "What I do know it, we should go for a nice brunch tomorrow. It might be too late to make reservations, but I'll bet old Fritz would find a table for us!"

Mom beamed at the suggestion.

"And uh... what's Jeanine doing tomorrow? Does she have kids or what? Maybe she could join us."

Mom smiled and called her up.

( . Y . )

The alarm went off at 8:40, Sunday morning. Mother's Day. But... WHY!? Why are we getting up so early?

"Your dad is calling me at nine. You know he'll be on time. I want to be awake and ready."

Well, shit, I'm awake and ready right now! Let's go Mama!

She scrambled out of bed and ran to the bathroom, locking herself in. Humphh. After all the good fucking I've given her, and she hides from me! Can't blame her, I guess. She probably needs to get into the wife mindset.

I lay back on the bed, my hard-on just hanging out. We fucked two more times last night. Each time seems to be as good or better than before. When Mom cums, she just really enjoys it and she squeals and squeaks like a little girl at Christmas. then she kisses me so much... Well my hard-on isn't going away thinking about her. Thinking about how she looked in the candlelight as she rode my cock like it was a bucking bronco and she was the ball-busting cowgirl! Her tits didn't just jiggle, they seemed to move of their own accord and charged around like they owned the place.

Mom came out of the bathroom in her robe, an ugly one, but she had her some makeup on and had brushed her hair. I could still see some dried cum in it, but I didn't tell her.

"Go on," she ordered. "Scoot! I need to talk to your father. And do something about... that!" She pointed at my cock.

I just laid there and turned on the TV real low. One of the Diehard movies was on. Cool.

Mom, pissed, sat at the desk and did some more maintenance on her face. Plucking her eyebrows or some such shit, I don't know.

At 8:59, the phone rang. The Captain is on the line!

They exchanged pleasantries, I turned the TV onto the Internet setting and pulled up my favorite porn site, and found the Lesbo Squirt Party. In less than a minute I was at full staff again. Mom was settling into the call in the swivel chair.

"Yes, he's here," she was saying to Dad. She swirled around, only to find me stroking my cock and hardcore lesbos on the screen. Quickly, she turned back the other way so she couldn't see. "Yeah, he's fine, he's been a bit of a pill, though, lately... I think he broke up with that stupid girl he had... yeah that one... yeah she was an idiot, but she was just about his speed..."

I thought it was time I got involved in the call. Mom was holding the phone to her right ear. It's a corded handset because Dad didn't like cell phones. So I stood up and stuck my hard cock into Mom's left ear.

She tried to bat me away, but it didn't really work. Still, she was distracted.

"Yes honey... No, I'm listening I just dropped the phone for a second... uh huh... yes... Admiral Johnson's wife? Really?" and blah blah blah...

I tried fondling her breasts, but she kept tightening her arms to her sides and fighting me off. I spun the chair around so she faced me. I climbed on the chair with her, and forced my cock to her lips. Dad rambled on about Navy politics in Italy as Mom has about a third of my cock in her mouth. Suddenly she had to spit it out.

"MmmmhmmmMmmph sorry dear, was clearing my throat. Yes that would be great! We'd love to see you next month for a week! That's so awesome!"

Mom pushed me hard, I had to get off the chair.

"Yes honey, he's right here somewhere... Ok... I love you too... thank you so much... bye love... here he is, TRAVIS!"

Good God, I'm right here! But she had to make it look good. She waited a few moments, then handed me the phone.

"Hey Dad! Happy Mother's Day!... yeah you too ow fuck! I mean, sorry, I kicked the chair with my toe..."

In reality Mom had taken my cock and bent it downwards. When it's this hard, it doesn't bend downwards.

"So you're coming home soon?... that'll be cool... maybe you can teach me some go-o-o-lf..."

Mom just slipped a testicle into her mouth. Jesus that feels nice.

"Yeah I'm taking care of her... uh huh... I will... Ok dad, show them who's boss!... love you too."

Mom could tell we were getting done, so she ran into her bathroom and locked the door. Shit!

"Open up in there!" I yelled as I banged on the door. "It's Mother's Day! Mommy needs her present!"

Her muffled voice replied, " Go away, get dressed. We're going to brunch with Jeanine."

Oh yeah! Ok then, down boy.

( . Y . )

Jeanine, Mom, and I sat down promptly at 10:30 for the fabulous Fleming's brunch. Fritz doubled his efforts to ensure we were satisfied. The waitress, the same one as the other night, ASKED if there were any mothers present before she made any statements.

Jeanine, it turned out, was on her first marriage but her husband's second. A Commander in the USN, he was currently deployed at sea. His two kids were at their mother's house this morning. Jeanine was to pick them up late this afternoon.

Jeanine was quite different from Mom, more in kind of my generation. Little shorter, little trimmer, smaller breasts but very perky, short blond hair. Like Mom, however, she was a looker, no doubt about it.

Both ladies had on very tight skirts. Mom had a nice cashmere sweater which really accentuated her shape, while Jeanine wore a plain blouse.

"So how did you and Mom meet?" I asked, trying to get the ball rolling. It wasn't too hard, we already had two Mimosas in us.

"Well there's this support group, a forum, for Navy wives. You go online and type stuff about... whatever's bothering you, or try to help someone else who needs a hand. You know, there's sections for bases, so the gals local to a base can help each other with baby-sitting, doctor's appointments and things like that.

"And we had talked online many times about stuff, then met in person to talk about things we didn't want to talk about online. And, well, here we are!"

"Cool!" I responded. "And um, sorry for not knocking the other day..."

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's fine, really."

"Can ask you a personal question, Jeanine? Are you planning on staying with your husband?"

"Absolutely! I love him to death! But... he knows I need to have some contact once in a while. He doesn't mind as long as it's just girls and we just goof around. I tell him all about it. We have quite the festival when he comes home!"

"Jeanine," Mom started. "I, I mean 'we', were thinking maybe you'd like to spend the rest of the day at our house..."

Jeanine did this little smirk that was just sooo fucking cute. "I could do that. But I have a rule. I don't like it, but it's all or nothing."

"Go on," I said.

Jeanine looked at me. "You, mister, can't touch me. At all. In any way. And I can't touch you. And I won't. And you won't."

"Oh," I said, dejectedly. But Mom was so looking forward to this. "But, I can be nearby?"

"Sure, you can be two inches away, you just can't touch me."

"Ok, I'm in!"

The rest of the brunch dragged on forever! But mom regaled Jeanine with cute stories about me and all the dumbass things I've done over the years.

The moms had many more mimosas, i didn't as I was driving. But they were giggling like school girls, and getting all touchy feely like women do. But there were looks, and lingering hands, and little caresses here and there. I got a raging hard-on. I wondered how hard and fast Jeanine's No-Touching rule really was.

We finally got up to leave, both gals kissed Fritz, then they kissed the waitress, too. She was more shocked than Fritz! If I was a betting man, I'd say she wanted to come with us. I gave her a hug and a pat on the bum, her breasts pressed into me nicely. I winked and told her we'd see her again sometime.

"All of you? Or just you?" she asked, smiling. Mom grabbed my hand and whisked me away.

For the ride home, Mom sat in the back seat while Jeanine sat up front with me. I didn't know why for a couple minutes, but then it became apparent; Mom wanted to massage Jeanine!

Jeanine gave a little "Oh!" when Mom's hands first appeared from behind the seat. I looked over at a red light to see Mom cupping Jeanine's left breast. Jeanine leaned back, her eyes closed.

Then they fiddled with the seat and got it reclined. Mom could now get two hands on Jeanine's boobs. First over her shirt. I had to swerve several times to stay on the road as Mom's hands deftly unbuttoned her friend's blouse.

Horns honked at me as I saw Mom pull Jeanine's bra up and over her breasts, still connected but out of the way now. Jeanine just moaned softly.

We were almost home when Mom took off her own sweater. I hoped no taller cars or trucks came alongside, they would have a good view for sure.

"I guess we should go in the garage way, instead of out front." I said to nobody. The girls were lost in their little dreamworld. I put the garage door down and had to pull Mom out of the car, she didn't want to leave Jeanine.

They went upstairs while I made myself a nice vodka tonic, with not much tonic. I figured I couldn't touch, but I could watch! I headed upstairs.

The gals were on the bed, but they still had their skirts and shoes on. No tops, though. Jeanine was lost in Mom's boobs. I know the feeling; it happens when you're surrounded by that much tit. Mom looked over at me, dreamily, and made a hand motion of sucking my cock. Really? Ok!

I stripped and got on the bed, careful not to touch the precious Jeanine. I brought my cock to Mom's lips, she devoured it.

Jeanine looked up with some shock registering on her face. "Oh my god, you guys weren't kidding!" I guess it's one thing to hear about incest, quite another to actually see it. She went back to sucking on Mom's tit, but kept looking up at the blowjob action.

Mom sucked and licked vigorously, my cock totally enjoying the feel and the view of another woman sucking her tit.

"You guys going to stay dressed all day?" I asked.

Slowly, Jeanine pulled away. She looked right at me as she unzipped the side zipper, then shimmied out of her skirt. Her white garter looked fabulous as it framed her trimmed pussy. I guess she forgot to bring panties today, oops. Then she crawled up to Mom.

I pulled away, wanting Mom to have her moment of being stripped by a woman. Jeanine undid Mom's skirt and slowly pulled it down. Mom also forgot her underwear today, what's with these women today? Can't seem to remember anything...

"Come and get her," I said. "I'm stepping back for a while." And I moved away on the bed a little to give them room.

Jeanine laid down on Mom's legs, then she slowly crawled up Mom's pelvis, crushing her tits into Mom's pussy as she went past. She climbed up past Mom's tits and got to her face where they kissed for several moments... then she continued up until her tits were in Mom's face. Soon, though, she moved again so that her pussy was right in front of Mom. Christ Jeanine was horny, I could smell her from here.

She straddled Mom's face and lowered herself down... onto Mom's waiting tongue and mouth. I moved around to get a better look. Yep, Mom's eating cunt. Her first! She gently tongued Jeanine for a while, then got bolder with each passing minute until she was eating out Jeanine like there was no tomorrow. Jeanine was loving it, I loved watching it. Although it was hard not to touch Jeanine. Her tits were begging to be manhandled. Jeanine started moaning and grinding her cunt into Mom while Mom grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled Jeanine harder onto her.

Jeanine slapped the wall with her palm as she came violently. Her whole body shook and trembled as she screamed "Fuck" over and over again. She finally slumped down and I was stunned at Mom's face; all covered in girl cream and this huge smile on her face. I went to Mom.