All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 18'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
inreaderinreaderover 8 years ago
Amazing as usual

"beautiful pink flower" FTW:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Hope there's more and she's pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome..!!

Nice One dude..!!

I don't know whether this is real or not? But the thing is content is awesome and You're a fabulous writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great chapter

love the series.

Really prefer more teasing between Alison and Bobby.. The 'guilty' feeling at the end of each chapter is a bit of a turn off at the end of an amazing story though. Prefer an ending that hints more fun to come

She finally rides that cock to her delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Enjoyed the series so far and looking forward to see where you take it. I have one nitpick though and that is your use of the semicolon. Ever since you started using it, I could count on one hand the number of times it's actually been required (I've not actually counted, but I'd wager dollars to donuts it'd be a fair assessment). Take this latest chapter - not a single semicolon was required, save for maybe the dialogue, where the semicolon has additional uses. Like I said, it's nitpicky but I suggest you drop its use as it doesn't really fit with the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!.........

.........YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! ...........finally damnit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars

I really am enjoying this series.

Alison's hang ups about what they are doing are becoming annoying but hopefully she will get past that soon.

As for coming inside her, he did tell her what was happening, was he supposed to unceremoniously throw her off of him while she was coming also? I think when she is finally honest with herself she will have to admit to wanting it in the moment as much if not more than he did.

Besides at her age the odds of getting pregnant are pretty low for most women.

corkscrewjohnnycorkscrewjohnnyover 8 years ago
Awesome

I cant tell you how much i have enjoyed this series of stories. These are the most erotic and sensual stories ive ever read. Please continue, and excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb!!

I absolutely love this whole story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn That Was Hot!!

The imagery of Allison's big breasts wobbling during cowgirl is so sensual.

But I have to agree with another of the commenters. Her being guilty at the end of each chapter is getting old. She should either enjoy riding his dick or stop doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I've just read the entire story so far and I can't wait till the next chapter. But I agree with the last comment she needs to stop feeling guilty about everything she has done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DON'E TEASE US...................

PREGNANCY......................

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 8 years ago
Another 5 star story

Alison is finally enjoying Bobby's cock. I agree with other readers that Alison needs to get over her guilt trips. Great Read.....bring it .....

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 8 years ago
No use crying over spilt milk

Alison needs to come to terms with her true feelings; she wants her son's cock just as much as she wants his baby.

Can you imagine how massive and succulent her tits would be when they are laden with milk and her huge dark nipples spraying when she cums? That massive belly swollen with child and enormous tits sloping around it whilst she rides his cock?

With his cock being so big and she so pregnant, it's inevitable she will turn to anal sex. Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't done that already.

Since she likes rough nipple play so much, she could do with some nice, thick nipple rings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please dont make us wait a month...

Please? Its a brilliant storyline... please dont wait a month to write the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
telephoto lens

Now we certainly saw this coming, I think, all of us. Nevertheless it' s still written very well. And ofcourse all will end well too. But what about the telephoto lens in the last line of chapter 14?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

I am hoping a) we don't have to wait another month for the next chapter and b) this doesn't end in pregnancy. It has been fun i would like it to end with as much fun pregnancy is to serious

But a hot anal action and four way sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh, fuck, thank you

for letting Bobby suck Alison's pussy and letting her ride his beautiful cock.

Ann

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

12 more chapters at least with 3 pages per chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

One of my favorites, 17 and 18 back-to-back were awesome. Would really love to see things keep slowly progressing, next taboo is Bobby moving to some anal, which would really be a step toward Allison completely giving herself over to her son. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Release date?!

When is 19 due? Fingers crossed she wants to get pregnant by him, though it hasn't been yet hopefully she comes to senses that she wants his baby making sperm

rodavrodavover 8 years ago
Very exciting

Very exciting. Though in my opinion incest is wickedly thrilling and exciting, but it diminishes when pregnancy occurs.

It would be nice the next time Allison standing naked in their balcony in the morning, and her son surprises her again and accidentally inserted his hard cock inside her pussy, the first time it happened she was surprised and pushed him back and ran away. this time instead of pushing him away, she turned her face towards him, smiled and said " That's nice, honey..." Then give him a lovingly peck on the lips. " you can go deeper, honey..." As she spread her legs and bend her hips holding tight on the railings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

You deal with perfection, here. I'm totaly okay with the pregnancy thing as it's also a huge fetish of mine (see legitdreamer's captions on imagefap) The last paragraphe of the first page of this chapter is one of the most perfect I've ever read on literotica. You are on Klrxo, Ahabscribe and Oediplex sides ! Hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think I've noticed a pattern in these stories. Each phase of their "adventures" goes throut 3 phases: accident, exception/favor, everyday stuff.

It was the case with the handjobs (accident in the shower, just a favor to relief the dude, handjobs on tap), the blowjobs (accidentally swallowing, rewarding for help, and starting from new york it became normal) and it seems it's the same with actual sex (accidentally slipping inside her, doing an exception "just to see how it feels" and to maintain their secret, and now... well :) ).

I suspect it will end up the same way with cumming inside her. I'm almost sure she'll come to love it.

Oh well. Looking forward to the next chapter. Any ETA?

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 8 years agoAuthor
19

19 is in progress, about a 1/3 of the way through. Real life get's in the way but hopefully in the next week or two you will read about what Bobby and Alison (and Raquel) are getting up to.

DS ;-)

inreaderinreaderover 8 years ago
Thx for update:)

My guess: "ECPs"

moonstardkmoonstardkabout 8 years ago
Oh my god, Raquel is Bobby's daughter?

mom got pregnant

inreaderinreaderabout 8 years ago
:)

Raquel is a nurse from chapter 15.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
19 and 20

If shes so worried about getting pregnant perhaps she should surrender her ass to his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best one yet

Can't wait for 19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Guilt [10 stars!!]

GUILT IS GOOD. KEEPING IT REAL.

PLEASE DO KEEP THAT UP; DON'T AGREE WITH THOSE AGAINST IT. ADDS ZEAL TO THE STORY.

WHAT I DO AGREE WITH - PREGNANCY.

Thanks. Great couple. Looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT !!!!!!!!!

Please keep your promise , dont make us suffer this looooooong !!!!! You said 19 ch. By the past week , but waiting for this we have developed severe "weakness" !!!!! I am the same who was most eager for the 18th ch. Now we know that you are GOD for incest stories so natural obvious and reall life resemblence , so paractical and commen human logics you apply !!! Iam your fan , believe it or not but I have not enjoyed the real world resemblece of stories this much in life till date. Keep it long , slow just as REAL WORLD we live in. And also DO WRITE SOME MORE OTHER SERIES, STORIES ALSO , WITH SAME theme or other , but iNCEST !! THANK YOU FOR READING AND CONSIDERATION. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cmon man?

Wheres 19? Great series but promising by a date and leaving us hanging :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You do know it says that it would hopefully be posted within a week or two. Not it will be, but hopefully. It will be good, we just have to wait. Oh, and by no means, I'm waiting to, I feel your struggle.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 8 years agoAuthor
19

Ch 19 is finished, it is currently being proofed after which I will submit it for approval.

Sorry for the delay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cant wait!!

please update once submitted!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
time for mom to forget about where he cums and begin to just love how much he cums inside her

Time for her to want him more and more to finish and cum in her pussy. Fill her all the time. Forget about being knocked up and just thrill in the pleasure of his big dick in her cunt. Fuck him mom and fuck him like there is no tomorrow. Time to mom to take over and use her son's big dick and love every second of it,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tedious AND absurd.

The plot got away from you. Couldn't even think of condoms or other options. The mother is beginning to be a buzz-kill for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing better than both people so involved in fucking and having orgasms they forget everything else

Now they can fuck and cum together w/o worrying she is knocked up and now they can enjoy mating and not worry about it. The sex will be even better for both of them!!

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 5 years ago
Love eating cum

I love sucking cock for that warm creamy reward. Nothing like the feeling of a hard cock pulsating as it pumps cum down my throat. Wish i could suck cock everyday

dmallorddmallordalmost 3 years ago
Well crafted build up!

First admission - I haven't read any of your other writings! This one came in the sidebar as I was checking my recent post. I was intrigued by the name and the lofty ratings - so I jumped into the middle of your story it seems. It is definitely a 5! It was nicely honed from the continuous build up to the point of no return! I'm going to be checking the rest of this story, soon! Mom's putting the blame on her son, at the end just seems a bit too unappreciative - after so many orgasms she could have tapped out of the last one; she didn't sound deft to me!

daddymacdaddymacalmost 3 years ago

A lot of You anonymous people commenting ain't nothing but a bunch of fuckin KARENS and keyboard warriors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven’t read this one for a while! I’m glad I found it. I loved jacking off to this story. I just came all over myself again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous