Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison was still shuddering from her own climax as Bobby's orgasm subsided and she began to come to her senses.

"Oh Bobby.... what.... did you? Oh no you didn't...."

"I'm sorry mom, I tried to tell you."

She climbed off him as quickly as she could as the reality of what had happened sunk in. His cock was still hard and glistening with her juices and his cum; and as she lifted herself free, a rivulet of thick white sperm dribbled from her moist pussy opening.

"Oh Bobby, what have you done?"

"I'm sorry, I tried to hold back but I...."

Cum was now running down her inner thigh in a small stream.

"Oh Bobby, how much did you.... it's pouring out of me."

"I'm sorry, I guess it was a big load... I tried to tell you..."

"Oh Bobby...... what have you done!!??"

Alison ran to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her, leaving Bobby with a cock that was still hard, despite having just had the fuck of his life .

He tried to take it all in, now that his orgasm had subsided. His mother had just given him the best fuck he could ever have imagined; but his pleasure was jaded by his shame at betraying his mother's trust with his lack of control. And finally, with a sick jolt he registered the fact that he might have just become a father.

12