Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no illusions he would not find another female to make his own. A woman he would love and who would provide him with children. The fact is I wanted him to find another woman he would love who would make him happy the rest of his life. Once he finds that person, my bedroom door will remain open to him for as long as he finds me desirable and wants to use his mother to fulfill his manly needs. If the woman he takes as his wife will allow it, I will be happy to share him with her.

It had been such a long time since I had felt a real man filling me. It was as if he could read my mind and knew what I needed. He knew what makes me feel so good. Without me having to tell him, he knew exactly where to touch and what I needed to hear. Somehow he knew I am very submissive and desire a man who is aggressive and protective of what is his. He understood my need to be dominated. Kyle was ramming his cock into me and it felt absolutely wonderful. "Baby fill me with your seed, fill mommy's cunt full. Mommy's body is yours to use whenever and however you want."

I did not think it was possible, but the force of Kyle's thrusting actually increased after I said this. It felt like he was trying to drive my ass through the mattress and then through the floor. "Yes Baby, yes! Just like that. Fuck me, fuck mommy hard. Fill me Baby. Mommy's body belongs to you."

I felt him give me that telltale last hard thrust then hold his breeding tool deep inside me that is so common when a man needs to deposit his seed deep within the woman he is in. At that same moment he raised his chest off me and cried out, "OH FUCK! Mom I am cumming!" I thought I could feel the streams of semen forcefully shooting from his cock and filling me, but it may have been just my desire to have his cum inside me. I tightened the grip my legs had around his ass pulling him as deep inside me as possible. I wanted his seed in me. At the moment I felt him start to fill me, my orgasm flooded over me causing me to cry out. The muscles deep inside my pussy were gripping and releasing my son's hard thick cock over and over. I could feel his thick tool being squeezed by muscles deep within my pussy. They tightened down and released repeatedly milking every drop of his precious seed from that beautiful thick shaft.

We lay there joined by his cock for the longest time. Our breathing slowly returned to normal. I kept my legs around him, wanting to remember the feeling of this first time and keep him there inside me as long as possible.

"Mom,that was fucking amazing! I have never been with a woman who made me cum so hard."

"Thank you Baby, but you have no idea how much I have been thinking about you and dreaming about you doing just what you did. I needed that so badly."

"Seriously? You have been wanting me to...well you know?"

"Honey I have watched you for the longest time and wondered what it would be like to feel you inside me. I just kept telling myself it was wrong to look at you, not as my son, but as a man who could satisfy my sexual needs."

He had a serious tone in his voice as he asked, "Do you still feel like what we just did was wrong?"

I was shaking my head vigorously as I said, "NO, no, absolutely not!"

He seemed to relax and said, "Mom, you do know I can be both your son and your man, don't you?"

"Yea, now you tell me," I laughed.

We were both laughing then he became serious again. "Mom, please be honest. Seriously, do you have any regrets about this, you know, what we just did?"

"Sadly, I must confess I do have one. I regret it took us so long to discover what we were missing. Honey I do have one question, if you don't mind."

"Sure, what is it?"

Grinning I asked, "I detected something early on and have been wondering, does my sexy man have a serious foot fetish?"

He looked a little embarrassed as he answered saying, "Mom, how did you know?"

"Us women know more than you guys give us credit for knowing."

"Seriously, Mom, how did you know?"

"Maybe one day I will explain. Until then you just keep draining those balls into your mother whenever you feel the urge. My pussy is always available for your use, and Honey I mean it. I am yours and my pussy is available anytime you want to use it."

He looked at me and I saw that grin of his I know so well just before he asked, "Just your pussy?"

Laughing I said, "Oh shit, have I created a monster? Honey I have three holes a cock will fit in and what I said is still true. Any of those holes are yours to use whenever you feel the need." I paused and was looking at him then continued, "So my son not only has a foot fetish, if I understand correctly he also likes fucking his women in the ass?"

"Sorry Mom, but you are the one who made me what I am. It would probably be a good idea if you kept a tube of lube close by your bed. That is unless you like it without lube."

I gave him a passionate kiss and said, "Baby, I said you are the man and I meant it when I said I am yours to use however you want for your enjoyment. If it is ass you like, my tight little hole is available for your use, but with that monster between your legs, there is no way I can take it without plenty of lubrication. You have to remember I love sex, but I am not a large woman."

"Mom, with a wife like you, what the fuck was Dad thinking?"

We had not talked much about the divorce and even less about my ex-husband's secretary. It seemed strange to be having this conversation with my son's cock still filling me, but I said, "I don't know Baby. I loved your father and thought we had a wonderful marriage that would last forever. The only thing I can think of is he saw how cute that new secretary of his was and hired her to scratch that itch he had in his pants. She is very pretty, and I don't know for sure what really happened. I don't know if he even is aware of what he did, but he did break my heart. Maybe being around her all day with her coming in and out of the office was too much temptation for him to resist. Maybe it is sort of like seeing you all the time became too much temptation for me."

"Okay, that makes sense, I guess. He is still an asshole and I am glad I got to live with you."

"Me too!"

He pulled himself out of me and rolled onto his back. I lay on my side running my fingers across his chest, teasing his nipples. He was silent for the longest time, I could tell he was thinking. I loved looking at his body and watching him as I tried to figure out what was going through his mind.

Once I had his nipples hard, I slid my hand down to touch his cock. When I felt the wetness coating him I got an idea.

Sliding down his body I took as much of him as I could into my mouth. I had never done this before, but it seemed like the thing to do. I tasted our combined fluids. I discovered I liked the taste and I liked the thought of what I was doing. I had never tasted myself before and found I didn't taste bad at all, especially when spread over his delicious cock.

I heard him ask, "Mom, what are you doing?"

Pulling him from my mouth I said, "Cleaning my man's cock. Do you mind?"

I heard him moan and then heard him say, "Mom, I think life around here is going to be a lot more fun from now on."

Again removing his cock I looked up at him smiling and said, "Me too Honey, me too, but now can you let a woman finish taking care of her man?"

I had another thought and said, "Remind me later to tell you about a wild dream I had last night. It was really intense and seemed so real. I think you will get a kick out of hearing about it. Telling you about it might even result in me getting another delicious load of cum."

He looked at me and said, "Sounds like a good story. Can't you tell me now?"

"Yea I could, but I am busy at the moment. It was just a dream and can wait until later."

"Okay, Mom, I will wait just as long as you don't stop what you are doing."

A deep sigh from him as I turned my attention back to him and began licking his balls. He told me to take my time that he was in no hurry. I knew my man would let me take as long as I wanted cleaning his precious breeding tools. As I was enjoying my task I began thinking and remembered where I had last seen a tube of lube. Just the thought of him pushing this huge hunk of meat in that little hole made my tightest and smallest hole tingle. I wondered if I could actually take him like that. One thing I knew for sure, if that was what he wanted I would do my best.

Chapter 5 -- New Dress Code

Even though it was only a few minutes past noon, we remained in bed. We were laying on our sides with my son spooning up tight against me from behind. I could feel the slick wetness of his semen seeping from my pussy. Normally after a man deposits his semen in me I excuse myself and go to the bathroom to clean up. This was the first time I could ever remember remaining in bed. Feeling my son's semen leaking onto my thighs felt good. I did not want to be separated from this man, even for the few moments it would take to clean up and the thought of his semen leaking out of me seemed so decadent I liked it.

My son fucking me must have exhausted me. I remember his arm over my side and his flaccid cock pressed against my ass. I remember his hand squeezing and fondling my breast. The next thing I remember was waking up. We were still in bed in the same position. His hand was resting on my breast. I could see the clock on his bedside table and realized I had been asleep three hours. I could hear him snoring and did not want to wake him.

I must have moved and not realized it. I felt his hand twitch and could tell he was waking up. Glancing at the clock it had only been 20 minutes earlier that I woke up. I felt him grind his hips into my bottom as he was waking up. Then there was the unmistakable feeling of his cock as it began to stiffen. I felt him move and then felt his lips on my neck. I moaned at his touch and pushed my bottom back to wiggle it against and stimulate his hardening flesh.

Rolling onto my back I looked up at Kyle who was now propping himself up on his elbow. I smiled saying, "Hi Baby. Did you have a nice nap?"

"For sure! Mom that was amazing."

I grinned asking, "Your nap, or are you talking about something else?"

Ignoring my question he said, "I never knew it could feel go good. I have been with girls before, but none of them were anything like that."

"Baby, when it is with the right person there is nothing better."

"Tell me the truth Mom. Did you enjoy what we did? Did I do okay?"

"Honey, I think the answer to that is pretty obvious."

He had a smile on his face as I said that, but then it changed to a serious look and he asked, "Was this a one time thing, or..."

"The answer to that is entirely up to you. I told you earlier you can have me anytime you want, but the question is what do you want?"

"Mom, the only thing I know for sure is I want you. I have never been with a woman like you. After all you said I am your man and your body is mine whenever I want it." He was grinning at me and I loved the look on his face.

"Baby, that is right and what you said makes me feel very good. You wanting me is the best thing I could ever hear and the fact my body excites you makes me feel really good."

He leaned down and kissed me. With our lips pressed together and his tongue in my mouth I reached over and took hold of his manhood. He let a moan escape coming from deep within him and into my mouth the moment I touched him. The kiss lasted a while longer then he pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes.

I gave him a grin and said, "I think my man likes a female hand on his cock."

"Oh fuck. How could you tell?" he asked with a look of passion washing over his face.

"Honey, we do need to talk, but why don't I get up and fix us something to eat."

"Shit! Mom, I really don't want you to stop what you are doing."

"I promise we will come back to bed after we eat and talk about what happened."

"Okay, I guess if we have to. I am a little hungry. We never did eat breakfast and slept through lunch. Remember you made me take off my boxers and I didn't get to eat."

I laughed saying, "Yea right I forced you to strip naked right there in the kitchen in front of me then raped you."

"Yea that is exactly how I remember it too."

I laughed and gave his cock one last squeeze before sitting up and placing my feet on the floor. I reached for my robe, but as I did Kyle asked, "Do you really need to put something on? I like seeing you just like you are when is it just you and me here."

At that moment I liked the idea of being on display for him to enjoy, and saw no harm in doing as he wanted. What I did not realize by agreeing to this I started what would be the beginning of a new dress code for me at home. From that moment forward Kyle wanted me exposed when we were home alone. He did say he didn't mind if I wore a thong, but that was all. I have always been a sucker for doing whatever my son wanted and this was no exception. Later that week I even went to a lingerie store and bought a couple thongs that were more for decoration than anything functional. They are virtually transparent. He likes me wearing either of them when I do decide I want to wear something. The fact is, even these very sexy thongs don't get much use.

I fixed sandwiches for our lunch, and we ate at the kitchen table. It felt a little strange sitting at the table naked. Kyle had come to the kitchen after me and had slipped on a pair of boxers before he left his bedroom. I jokingly teased him that it was not fair that I had to be naked and for him to be wearing something. He just gave me one of his adorable grins that have always melted my heart, but said nothing.

As we sat eating it occurred to me the feeling of being naked is much more intensified when everyone else is wearing clothing. When others are naked, your own lack of clothing is much less noticeable. I realized my nudity in the presence of my son gave me a delicious feeling of vulnerability at a level I had never before experienced.

"Do you enjoy seeing your mother naked while you are eating?" I asked.

"Absolutely. From now on, I want you to be naked whenever we are home alone."

"Are you serious? You actually want me to always be nude when I am home?"

"Yes Mom. You said I am the man and you are mine. My woman is beautiful and I enjoy looking at her. I want my woman naked."

He was obviously getting into this and I craved his dominance and control. What choice did I have? This was what I wanted. Accepting the situation, I told him, "If that is what my man wants that is how it will be, but can there be exceptions?"

"Sure Mom, we can make exceptions, but I have to approve of what you wear before you put it on, okay?"

"Sure Honey, that sounds okay."

After finishing up I began to clear the table. Kyle remained in his seat watching me. Until that moment I never thought I was an exhibitionist, but I found it exciting having my body on display for him. I told him I had some DVDs in the bottom drawer of the nightstand next to my bed. I told him if he wanted to he could pick one out for us to watch. I knew there were several different themes for him to pick from and was curious to see what he picked. The majority were about incest, but there were some that were not incest related.

I could see he sensed these were most likely not the average DVD movies. I got a kick out of the look in his eyes just before he got up from the chair and hurried off toward the bedroom. He was in there longer than I expected. He emerged from the bedroom smiling and carrying five movies. I saw the movies he had picked and knew all five very well. They all featured mother/son incest.

"Mom, you have been holding back on me. Apparently you have been thinking about this for a while."

"Honey, I told you I have been fighting my feelings for you. I have always fantasized about this, but I tried to fight acting out on my desire."

Holding up the movies he asked, "Which is your favorite?"

I pointed to the one I liked because the actors in it resembled Kyle and me the closest. After finishing up we headed to the living room. Kyle put the disc in the DVD player while I took a seat at the end of the couch. The bottle of baby oil was still on the end table were he had left it the night of that fateful foot massage. Before sitting down he picked up the bottle and opened it before turning toward me and giving me a grin. I watched as he lowered his boxers to the floor then stepped out of them. He stood there looking at me and I saw him lower his hands to his cock and cover it with the baby oil he had poured into his hands. He rubbed it into his cock and his scrotum. I liked the way it made his cock and balls shine. He then took a seat on the couch at the opposite end. I lifted my feet and placed them on his lap. He started the movie then drizzled oil on my feet. Setting the bottle to the side he began massaging my feet.

At first we both were watching the movie. It was also my favorite because it actually had a story line along with the hot mother/son sex scenes. I had already seen the movie several times so I turned my attention to my oiled feet, my son's hands massaging them and his oil covered hard shaft. Kyle's cock looked to good and I began teasing him with my foot. It was obvious, evidenced by his hard cock, that he was enjoying what I was doing.

Placing my right foot on top of his hard cock I then turned my left foot to put the bottom of my foot against the underside of his hard shaft. His shaft was between my feet trapped in the instep of each foot. With the oil covering my feet I began to stroke his cock with my feet. It took a bit to get in the right position, but I eventually was able to masturbate his cock using only my feet. He had given up on watching the movie and I knew this was what both of us wanted. Taking my time working his cock slowly, I masturbated him for almost 30 minutes before I felt his hips lift slightly and heard him say, "Oh fuck! Mom, I'm going to cum."

"Yes Baby, cover mommy's feet with your cum."

His hand that had previously been relaxed and resting on my thigh tightened as he gripped it hard letting me know I had just then brought my son to another beautiful orgasm. I watched as the thick white cream left his cock and shot onto the floor before I could get my foot in place to catch it and let his cum cover my foot. It did not matter I had not had an orgasm, seeing him have one with my feet massaging him was just as satisfying if not even more.

I had a hand towel at my end of the couch and used it to wipe away the cum from my feet. I then moved close and used my tongue to clean the cum that had landed on my son's body. After I was sure I had cleaned every drop, I snuggled in close and he put his arms around me. I felt like a contented kitten purring as it's owner strokes it. Today had been quite an eventful day, indeed. Kyle turned off the TV and held me for the longest time before lifting me and carrying me back to his bedroom. We lay there kissing and touching each other without a word being spoken. I wanted to give him a blow job before we went to sleep.

In a slow and loving way I teased him with my mouth and hands. I worked on his cock and balls for a long time, but was a little disappointed I was not able to make him cum. When he saw my disappointment he said, "Mom that felt fantastic, but a man can only cum so many times a day. My balls are completely empty."

"That is okay Baby. I intend to keep them that way for as long as you will let me."

Holding me against his chest with his arms wrapped around me we drifted off to sleep. It had been a long time since I felt as safe and loved as I did that night. I had a wonderful night's sleep.

Chapter 6 -- Kyle Meets a Girl

It has been almost eight months since that first night when my son filled my pussy with his cum. As mentioned earlier, at his request I am almost always nude when it is just the two of us at home. When friends, his or mine, come over I quickly slip something on before opening the door. Kyle likes that underneath whatever I am wearing I always do something for him. Sometimes it is simply that I don't wear anything underneath, or I wear something sheer and sexy.

1...34567...13