Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,165 Followers

A huge smile spread across his face then he said, "Mom, I have never been more sure of anything, or wanted anything more, in my life."

I don't know if I was trying to convince him or myself when I said, "Honey, you know this is not right. I am your mother. Baby, this is incest."

"Mom, we are both adults. I know you like men and I have watched you and wanted you for such a long time."

"Yea but you are my son. Baby this is not right."

"Feels pretty damn right to me." He paused then said, "Mom, let me ask you one question. If you can honestly answer it NO, I will walk away, go to my room, and get dressed. Is that agreeable?"

I felt tongue tied and couldn't get the words out of my mouth. Without thinking about it, I just nodded my head letting him know I understood and agreed.

"Okay Mom, remember you have to answer honestly." He paused, looked down and took hold of his thick shaft with his hand, pointed it at me then asked, "Are you thinking about how this would feel inside you?"

I had been looking at how it was still so large and hard. I had never seen a man be able to keep his cock this hard without stimulating it now and then. My mind was buzzing and I was still not thinking clearly. I heard a voice and realized it was Kyle.

"Mom?"

"Uh, yea, Baby I don't know..."

"Mom, the question was a yes of no. It was an easy question. Just answer truthfully, yes or no." He released his cock causing it to bob up and down as if it was answering the question for me nodding that big pink head up and down.

I watched until his cock stopped bobbing up and down then looked into his eyes and said the one answer that would change both of our lives, "YES, Baby, Yes I want to feel you inside me." The moment I had been worried about for so long had finally come. I had actually said it. I had admitted to my son, confirming out loud, I wanted his hard cock in me. I know I should have felt bad, but instead I felt relief. It was as if a huge weight had been lifted off me.

I saw that wonderful smile spread from ear to ear across his face. He grinned, looked down at his hard cock then back at me before saying, "Mom, I know you want to touch it and there is nothing I want more. Go ahead and feel how hard you make me. Feel it for yourself."

I almost did just that. I almost reached out and touched it. It was maybe the most tempting offer I had ever heard. It took all my determination and full measure of willpower to restrain myself. My first instinct was to run to my room and lock my door, but Kyle was blocking the only exit out of the kitchen. As hard as I tried not to do so, I could not keep myself from looking back at him. I watched as he touched himself and lifted the largest cock I had ever seen. In doing so he allowed me to get a good look at his scrotum. His two balls were clearly visible as they hung well below his cock. Cocks are great, but for some reason a man's balls and the scrotum holding them have always fascinated me. I love the feel of the soft skin of a man's scrotum. His scrotum and glans are unique and unlike any other parts of his body.

My son was watching me and he knew where I was looking. I watched as he cupped his balls in his hand and said, "Mom, feel my balls. Have you ever seen balls this big? They are larger than any of the guys who were in my high school gym classes."

Even though I had just moments before admitted to my son I wanted to feel his manhood inside me, there was something still holding me back. I still had some willpower left, but I was reaching the point of exhaustion. He and I both knew I wanted to touch him. If it is true a man's cock controls his thoughts it is also true a woman's clit is capable of exacting that same control over her. Mine was telling me just touching those magnificent balls would not hurt anything. After all it is just flesh and I gave birth to him. Everything he has began developing inside my body. Even though I knew my logic was extremely flawed and I knew what I was about to do was wrong, I saw my hand, as if not even attached to me, slowly extend toward my son and touch the soft supple flesh of his scrotum.

The instant my fingers touched his flesh, he groaned and threw his head back saying, "Oh fuck Mom, that feels good, I have wanted you to do that for such a long time. Mom your hand feels better than I ever dreamed."

With my fingers lightly cupping and caressing the flesh holding his testicles, I looked up into his eyes. My clit had taken over control of my body as my knees began to bend and I found myself eye level looking directly into the hole my son's semen exits his body. I marveled at how perfect his glans was shaped not to mention how large it was. A large mushroom shaped head at the end of his thick shaft would be the first part of my son's body that would penetrate into any of the three holes in the female body capable of receiving his manhood. If this went where it appeared to be headed, this perfectly shaped beautiful flesh would penetrate his own mother's body very soon.

A small drop of clear fluid slowly began to form as his pre-cum was pushed from his body in preparation of what his primal instincts demanded of him. As I watched mesmerized, more and more of the fluid seeped from the end of his manhood causing the drop to grow larger and larger. As it threatened to spill over and drop to the floor I thought about how my son's body was creating this for me. His desire for me was causing his body to create this fluid. He didn't even have to think about this, it just happened. The primitive man buried deep inside him knew he wanted this female and his body was supplying him with what he needed in order to fertilize her. The need to taste this clear fluid was overpowering. With the last trace of my willpower officially gone, I could not resist any longer.

Looking up at my son he was silent, but he was watching me and I knew he wanted me to taste it as much as I felt the need to do so. Without a word being said between us my eyes dropped back down to look at the nectar from his body. His precious pre-cum was waiting for me. All reluctance I once had to see my son as the virile and sexually attractive man he is were in the past. Despite this, I knew once I extended my tongue and tasted him, there would be no turning the clock back. I knew I was about to cross that very distinct line society had drawn and neither of our lives would ever be the same. With this in mind, just before that large drop, of what my son's body had prepared just for me, was about to fall, I extended my tongue. Leaning forward and ever so slowly and gently I licked it off his manhood drawing it back into my mouth savoring it as if it was the most delicious nectar ever created. I closed my eyes savoring what was now on the tip of my tongue as I thought about what I had just done. I had absolutely no regrets.

I reached for his manhood and wrapped my hand around it. My hand had hold of a part of my son't body I had neither touched nor seen since he was a very small boy. My son's manhood was in my hand. My hand was so small in comparison. It was then I first thought about how large he was and wondered if he would fit inside me. My fingers would not even reach half way around the massive hard shaft. Raising my other hand I was holding my son's manhood with both my hands. When he felt both of my hands holding him, gripping his hardness, a low animal like groan escaped from between his lips. The sound of his pleasure excited me, but I did not look up at his face, the focus of my entire being was on this wonderful male organ I was holding. The fact what I was holding, was the flesh of my own son, did not dissuade me but instead served to cause the arousal within me to become even stronger. Opening my mouth as wide as possible I took as much of him into my mouth as I could.

Sealing my lips around the massive shaft I savored the taste of my son's flesh. I have always marveled at the texture and softness of the glans. I love tickling the sensitive little spot on the underside of a man's glans. It gives me such a thrill to see a man become so overly excited when a woman touches him. It is a power I truly enjoy being able to use to make my man thrilled he is with me.

I felt my son's hands on each side of my head. I liked that he was asserting himself and he was taking control of my head guiding my mouth in the way that made him feel the maximum pleasure. Keeping one hand on his cock I moved my other hand to cup those wonderfully large balls and began rolling them in the palm of my hand. His hips started slowly to begin moving back and forth. With his cock partially in my mouth and the taste of his flesh on my tongue I marveled at the fact the boy I had given birth to was now more man than any other male whose breeding tool had ever before entered my body. He might be young, but he was all masculine male and he appeared to know how to put to use the tools that hung between his legs.

I was startled out of my trance when I felt Kyle's hands under my arms lifting me to my feet. I heard him say, "Mom, stand up. We really do need to take this to a bed so we can properly enjoy our first time together."

Once what he had said registered in my mind I looked into his eyes. My lips were dry. Before I could say anything I had to moisten my lips with my tongue. Then with emotions I did not know were a part of me I said, "Baby, I love you. You are my man and I will do whatever you want. Baby, I am yours and I need you to use me. Show me what it is like for a woman to be taken and used by the man she has wanted for such a long time."

The corners of his mouth turned up slightly as a smile began to form. His smile was even more noticeable in his eyes. I felt my body being lifted off the floor and into his strong arms. I put my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. It felt good as I laid my head on his shoulder surrendering myself to him. How could something that felt so good be wrong?

I didn't care where he was taking me or what he had in mind he wanted to do with me when we got there. I knew whatever it was, I wanted it as much as he did. I realized two things as he carried me from the kitchen. The first was I was supposed to be at the office in 30 minutes, so we could all leave together and drive to the conference. The second was this was one conference I would not be attending.

None of the professional part of my life mattered at this moment. The only thing that mattered was that I now belonged to this man and his pleasure was all that was important to me. I had resisted this for such a long time and had finally given up fighting the urge. I was now willingly giving myself to this handsome man now carrying me to bed where I was sure he intended on using my body for his pleasure. I realized at that moment belonging to him was what I wanted more than anything else in the world.

Chapter 4 -- First Time with Kyle

My head was on his shouilder with my eyes closed as I was enjoying the touch of his arms on me and his skin against my own. It was not until he stopped and I opened my eyes that I saw we were in his room. Instantly I knew he had chosen to bring me to his room where he felt the most comfortable and in control. He carried me to the side of his bed as his eyes scanned over my body. After a minute or two he said, "Mom you are so fucking beautiful. If you only knew how many times I have awakened during the night with an erection dreaming of a moment like this. In all my fantasies and dreams I never imagined this day would actually come. Mom you are beautiful and I love you so much it hurts."

Saying the first thing that came to my mind, I responded by saying, "Baby I want you to enjoy this. I have wanted to feel you holding me like this in your strong arms. I too have had dreams. I have had so many dreams about how good it would feel when you enter me. Baby, I love you too and want you to use me and show me what it feels like to be a woman with such a wonderfully strong and masculine man."

He didn't say anything as he gently lowered me to the mattress of his bed. He immediately sat next to me placing his hand on my thigh squeezing it as our eyes were locked on each other. Briefly he glanced at the sash holding my robe closed. He was smiling as he took hold of it and loosened the knot. With the sash untied, but before opening my robe his eyes were locked on mine as his hand gently glided over my satin covered breasts. After what seemed like an eternity he slowly and carefully pealed open my robe to reveal my body to his eyes. I lay there on display for my son's eyes clad only in the red satin panties. It seemed appropriate the panties I was wearing were the same panties I wore that memorable evening when my son gave me that first foot massage.

He smiled and said, "Mom you are so beautiful it hurts!"

His hand was back on my leg as he ever so gently stroked the inside of my thigh. I don't know how he knew, but the inside surface of my thighs, just below my pussy, are my most sensitive erogenous zones. His touch on my flesh sent chills directly to my clit. His hands were a tiny bit rough, just enough to let me know it was a man's hand that was stroking my sensitive thigh. Each time his hand got close to my pussy an uncontrollable shiver ran through me. Noticing the shiver he gave me a grin and asked, "Mom, are you okay?"

"Yes Honey, and you know very well what you are doing is causing that. Don't tease me like that, I need this. I need to feel your touch. I need to feel a man's hand on me, I need to feel your hands."

He smiled as his hand once again moved up my thigh, but this time his fingers slipped beneath the satin fabric that had been covering my most sensitive flesh. Beneath that fabric, and between those bare lips, was the hole through which he had entered this world over 20 years ago. With his fingers he lightly pinched my clit. I felt like I was going to have an orgasm right then as I watched his upper body as he slowly leaned in close toward my chest. I saw his face approach my breast then felt the warm wetness of his lips closing over my nipple. Closing my eyes I surrendered myself entirely to him. This was a moment I wanted to remember forever. With my eyes closed the sensations I was feeling through my nipples brought back memories of his little lips sucking milk my body made for him. It dawned on me my body had made the milk he needed as he began to grow into the man he is and now his body would produce for me the semen, or man milk, I desperately craved.

Opening my eyes I saw him looking at me. I could hardly speak as I said, "Baby, I need..." but my voice lost momentum and trailed off.

"Yes Mom, I think I know, but please tell me what you need."

"Baby, I need my man to take me. I need him to take me and make me his. I need to feel your hard flesh penetrate me. Please Baby, please make me yours. I want you to fill me with your seed."

Closing my eyes again and surrendering myself to him, I was delighted to feel him moving into position between my legs. I felt both of his hands now between my legs. It didn't matter to me what he was doing, I had surrendered my body completely to him. I was his to do with as he pleased. That was when I felt the crotch of my panties being pulled away from between my legs. As I felt him pulling my panties, I heard the sound of fabric ripping. I then felt his weight on top of me. His weight felt good and I could feel his hard manhood resting at the entrance leading into my body. I looked up at this wonderful man poised above me and saw his face was filled with compassion and love. I knew at that moment nothing in the world mattered more to me than to feel the hard flesh of this man, my son, penetrate me.

"Mom this is it. Are you sure it is okay if I do this?"

"Baby if this is what you want, it is what I want. I want nothing more in this world as much as I want to feel you inside me."

I had barely finished answering him when I felt the pressure of his glans pressing against my lips begin to build as this man pushed his breeding tool against me forcing my nether lips to part allowing him entry into me. The pressure was forcing my lips to part. He would soon be inside me. His breeding tool was very thick and I felt it stretching me wider and wider as he pushed himself between my lips. He was now entering my body through the same tunnel he had traveled down in the opposite direction.

I felt like the slight pain from the stretching I was experiencing as my son entered my body, in some philosophical way, completed the cycle. After all this was the second time he had been inside me. The last time we were this intimately connected my son was traveling down through the birth canal exiting my body and I was certainly feeling a lot of pain then. Now he was truly a man and this time instead of leaving he was entering my body and the pain of this entry in a strange way made me feel good. While his entry into me now, was painful, I had to admit it was a much more enjoyable pain this time.

He maintained the pressure as he kept pushing slowly burying more and more of his manhood inside me. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. Despite the discomfort of his entry, there was nothing in this world I wanted more than what he was doing. With my arms clinched tight around the back of his neck, I was not thinking of the man entering me as my son, but rather thinking how my body was being filled with the hard aroused meat of such a virile and masculine male. About the time I was not sure I could take any more I felt his balls resting against my ass and his pubes pressing against my bald pussy. I had actually done it, I had been able to take the full length of my son's hard shaft into my body. At that moment I didn't give a damn what society thought of the fact my son and I were once again joined as one flesh.

Breathing a little harder than normal I said, "Honey, you really stretched me. Stay right there and don't move. I need a bit for my body to stretch and get adjusted to such a large man."

"You okay Mom?" he asked with genuine concern.

"Yes Baby. I have never felt better. It feels so good to be filled with my man." He didn't say anything, and as I had asked, did not move. I felt him move his head and felt his lips on my neck. He gently kissed me where I love being kissed. My senses were running wild. Below my waist I was aching as my body was adjusting to the massive cock now filling me, while on my neck my son was giving me the most loving and tender kisses. No man I had ever been with had made me feel this good.

As I lay there enjoying his kissing the pain was starting to subside. That is when it occurred to me it was now official, one of the two men in my life I could easily place my full trust in and whom I loved with all my heart had taken me and would soon be filling me with his seed. With my arms around his back and my legs wrapped around him I said, "Okay Honey I am ready. Baby, I am yours. Fuck me and fill me with your precious seed."

I felt him slowly pull himself from me and just before completely pulling out he slowly pushed against me slowly filing my pussy once again to capacity. After about five or six long slow strokes he slowly began to increase the speed and strength of his thrusting. I was all his and he was establishing his claim on my body by using the same hole into my body his father had used to create him. I knew it would not be long before he marked me as his filling me with his own seed.

A male depositing his semen in a woman always reminded me of the dominate male animal in the wild marking his territory. I liked to compare that with a man marking the woman he claims as his by injecting his seed into her body. I wanted nothing more in life than to belong to the man who was now inside me.

My earlier reservations and concerns regarding incest were distant memories from the past. While I knew society would not approve, I had come to accept what was now happening was exactly what I wanted and what was right for the two of us. I had been searching for this since that fateful day the man I thought love me, walked out on my son and me. I resolved, at least to myself, that my thoughts regarding incest no longer mattered. We are both adults and there is no question of our love for each other. Now I wanted nothing more than to belong to this man and make him happy for as long as possible.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,165 Followers