Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- Crossing the Line

It had been a couple weeks since that first foot massage. I tried my best to ignore the tense sexually charged atmosphere around the house, but I could tell we both felt it and it could not be ignored forever. That night I went to bed early. I was sitting on my bed with my laptop open on my lap. I was logged onto Literotica reading erotica filled with lots of steamy sex. I was reading stories about men who share their wives with other men and even share them with women.

I had finished a particularly good story by one of my favorite authors. I left the author feedback letting that person know how much I enjoyed the story. I had given the story a five star rating. I began looking for another story to read and on a whim decided to take a peek at the content in the category featuring incest themed stories. I knew I shouldn't, but told myself I would just browse through the top rated stories and see if I could find anything interesting. My attention was naturally drawn to those featuring mother-son relationships.

As I was about to start reading one that looked interesting I realized I had forgotten to tell Kyle I would be going out of town to a Real Estate conference the next day. I was sure he was in his room, so I closed the cover on my laptop and put it beside me on the bed. I headed toward Kyle's room to let him know when he got home tomorrow I would not be here, but would instead be at the conference.

Standing at his door with my fist raised to rap my knuckles on his closed door I heard Kyle's voice. At first I thought I heard him talking to someone. Thinking he must be on the phone with one of his friends and not wanting to interrupt him I started to leave. I would just come back in a few minutes when he had finished and then tell him. As I was turning to leave I heard his voice again, but this time it was a little louder and much easier to understand.

My mouth dropped open when I distinctly heard my son's voice saying, "Oh fuck Mom, your pussy is so wet. It feels so good. Fuck yea, take your son's big cock in your tight little pussy. Oh Fuck Mom, your pussy is so tight. It is so fucking hot and wet. Yes Mom I am going to fill your hot pussy with my seed." Placing my ear against the door I could hear the distinct rapid slapping sounds of a man jerking his cock. I had heard that sound many times before. I had caught his father masturbating and knew immediately what he was doing just a few feet away on the other side of that door.

I wanted desperately to open the door and peek inside. I had to smile thinking to myself that my son really was a man. At that moment I pictured in my mind my son with his fingers wrapped around his fully erect adult size man's cock. Then I heard a loud groan, followed by "OH FUCK Mom, take it, yea take all of your son's cum." This was followed by some moans and the sounds I associated with a man who had suddenly stopped masturbating as his cum began to shoot out the end of his cock. I knew without a doubt at that very moment my son's hard cock was still in his fist and his thick white semen was shooting out the end. My son had just experienced an orgasm. It was not just an orgasm, but one that was induced by thinking about his cock pumping his seed into his own mother's body.

It was as I stood there outside his door in the hallway I realized my left hand was pinching my nipple and my right hand was between my legs rubbing my panties with my clit directly beneath the satin material. When I realized what I was doing I immediately jerked both hands away standing there in a daze. Coming to my senses I turned to head back to my room before he came out and caught me.

As silently and quickly as I could I hurried back to my room, closing the door behind me. What I had just heard had me very aroused. It had been a long time since I had felt so alive and so much like a woman in need of what only a man can give her. At that moment I desperately wanted a man's cock in me, filling me.

Going directly to my night stand I reached in and pulled out the next best thing, my favorite vibrator. I didn't even take the time to remove my panties, but instead pulled the crotch to the side exposing my bald lips then pressing the tip of my battery powered best friend against my clit. I saw my laptop laying there but did not take the time to open it, my vibrating fake cock was all I needed at that moment.

When I masturbate it normally takes several minutes for me to reach orgasm, but this time it was less than a minute before I felt the flood of my orgasm wash over me like a tsunami. As my excitement faded I realized my bed was now soaked from the juices of my own orgasm. I knew immediately from the volume of moisture on the sheets that I had squirted when I came.

This was not the first time I squirted, but it had been years since the last time and then it had been with my husband stimulating me during a long session of love making. I have squirted only five or six times in my life and that is what amazed me the most. Never before had I experienced such an intense orgasm simply from masturbation.

I quickly changed the sheets and fell back into bed. I was asleep almost before my head hit the pillow, but I did not sleep well at all. My dreams were filled with Kyle. In one particularly vivid dream Kyle's father was telling his son how hot I am in bed. He told Kyle since I am such a great fuck and since he and I are divorced he thought Kyle should marry me. The next scene I remember was with us outside. We were in the most beautiful location I could imagine. We were on a beautiful lawn atop a cliff overlooking the ocean. Kyle and I were facing out toward the ocean. The judge who was officiating over the wedding ceremony was standing between us and the ocean, facing us. Glancing behind us I saw rows of white folding chairs arranged neatly and filled with our friends. It was a scene straight out of a romance movie. Kyle's best man was his father, my ex-husband. My maid of honor was my ex-husband's perky new secretary, the same woman with whom his affair led to our divorce.

Everyone was looking at me, which is normal in a wedding, but something was not right. I looked down and saw in my hands the small bouquet of flowers I was holding. That is when I saw I was naked wearing only white stiletto heels and a veil on the top of my head. The veil was very small and only there for decoration. It did not cover my face at all. Other than the heels and veil, I was completely naked.

The wedding party and all the guests were dressed as you would expect for a traditional wedding. My embarrassment was horrible, but I could not run away and cause a scene. These people were here for my wedding. I loved my son and wanted to marry him. Somehow I knew I had agreed to all that was happening. I heard the judge ask, "Kimberly, do you promise to honor and obey your husband?"

I said, "I do."

"Do you promise to always submit your body to him for his pleasure?"

"I do."

I don't remember anything else about my vows or even if Kyle repeated any vows, but I remember hearing the judge say to the guests, "We now come to that point in this marriage ceremony where Kyle and Kimberly will consummate their marriage in the presence of these witnesses. Kimberly will demonstrate her devotion to Kyle by consuming the gift his body will provide for her. The moment Kyle's essence becomes part of Kimberly's body they will become lawfully united in marriage as man and wife. Kimberly will now kneel before Kyle and take his member into her mouth. As a demonstration of his devotion and love for her, Kyle will deposit his essence in Kimberly's mouth. Once she has shown her Maid of Honor, Kyle's best man and me that she has accepted Kyle's gift she will swallow it accepting it fully into her body and thereby confirming their devotion to each other and sealing their marriage vows."

I remember the judge and Kyle looking at me. I glanced down at the front of Kyle's pants and somehow his cock was already hard and was now extending through the fly of his tuxedo trousers. Without anyone telling me to do so, I handed my bouquet to my maid of honor and lowered myself to my knees. I could see that everyone was watching me as I took Kyle's hard cock into my mouth and began sucking. Everyone watched as if this was perfectly natural and a part of every wedding ceremony. I had never heard of a wedding ceremony like this, but evidently I was the only one present who was unfamiliar with the events transpiring during this wedding ceremony.

I don't know if it had been a prearranged signal between us, but somehow I knew when Kyle placed both of his hands on the top of my head he was signaling me he was about to cum. As I continued to suck my son's hard flesh I could hear the judge telling the guests, "Remember friends and family, Kimberly must first show me and the witnesses she has accepted Kyle's gift. She must then swallow the entire gift her groom is about to give her in order for this marriage to be legal and official."

Just then Kyle pulled back leaving only his glans trapped between my lips. I tasted his cum as it forcefully left his cock and began filling my mouth. I my dream the volumne of semen Kyle's body was pumping into my mouth was many times more than a man normally ejaculates. I was beginning to panic as the semen kept flowing from his cock and spurt after spurt it was threatening to overflow my mouth. I knew if I spilled any of it the judge would not confirm our marriage. Just when I thought I could not take another drop, it stopped. The judge was smiling and looking at me as he said, "Kyle's gift is precious. You must not waste a single drop of this gift."

I remember tilting my head back fully so I could open my mouth and not spill the contents. I was no longer concerned about my nudity, but was now focused on doing what was expected of me. First my Maid of Honor then Kyle's best man, my ex-husband, and finally the judge looked into my mouth. Somehow I could see my ex-husband slap Kyle on the back congratulating him. The judge smiled then nodded his head. I knew this was my signal to swallow Kyle's cum. As I began to swallow I woke up sitting straight up in bed, breathing hard, choking, and covered in perspiration.

It took a minute or so before I could clear my mind and get my breathing under control. I could not remember ever having a dream that seemed so real. I quickly scanned my bedroom to reassure myself it was in fact only a dream and that nobody else was in the room with me. It took several minutes for me to completely come to grips with my panic and convince myself it was just a dream. It was a relief to know nobody was looking at my nude body while I was getting married to my son in one of the most unusual weddings ever.

Dreams have always fascinated me. I often wonder what deep memories trigger them and if they hold any hidden meaning. As strange as this dream was, I wondered how I had ever come up with such a wild dream. I wondered if what I heard at Kyle's door might have triggered this. Did I have some strange desire to marry my own son?

Mental images from the dream made it difficult to calm completely down and drift back off to sleep. I knew I had to get some sleep since the following day was going to be a big day and I was supposed to drive one of the cars to the conference. I knew some of the agents from my office were planning on riding with me.

After a few minutes of deep breathing I finally was able to drift back off to sleep. Thankfully none of my dreams, the remainder of the night, involved weddings, me being nude, or any other sexual situations.

When the alarm went off I forced myself out of bed. All the while I was getting ready my thoughts switched between the vivid dream and what I had heard Kyle saying as he was masturbating while thinking about me. The memory of the sounds I heard of my son's hand slapping against his body as he jerked his cock, echoed through my head.

For an ever so brief moment I wondered if maybe the episode outside Kyle's room the night before had also been a dream. I almost think I was trying to convince myself it had been a dream, but I knew, unlike the dream, that was something that actually did happen. As much as I wanted it to be a dream, I knew it had been real and was a concern I knew would have to be dealt with eventually.

I had to accept my son had actually been fantasizing fucking me, his own mother. The wedding had been a dream, or maybe it was a nightmare, but everything else actually happened. My son had ejaculated while fantasizing he was thrusting his cock into me. I could not help but think something I had done had led us to this point. Was it possible this all started with that foot massage? The foot massage had been innocent enough, or at least that is what I kept telling myself, even though I had to admit it was possible that massage is what started the cascade of recent events. There was no way to know for sure. I had no idea what Kyle was thinking and there was no way I was going to talk to him about any of it, at least not now while it was all so fresh.

The group was leaving mid-morning for the trip to the conference. I had to get ready for the trip and opted to slip on my panties and robe to fix breakfast. I would get dressed for the trip after breakfast.

I was standing at the stove frying eggs when Kyle emerged from his room. He always comes to the breakfast table wearing just a pair of boxers. Up until now I had never thought anything about it, but this particular morning was different. Maybe it was because of my dream and remembering what I heard outside the door of his room as he fantasized about me. Whatever the cause, this particular morning the fact he was only wearing a pair of boxers was troublesome to me.

Not only was he dressed in just a pair of boxers, he had picked the one pair of boxers that were not sewn correctly. The fly had not been properly stitched and this caused it to gap open. Of all the pairs he owned, why was this the pair he had selected to wear on that particular morning?

Through the gaping fly, the thick base of his cock could easily be seen. Not only that, I must have been hypersensitive and could see the outline of his entire cock through the material. He was still flaccid, but there is enough meat hanging between his legs there was no way for it to not create a clear outline through the thin fabric. I told myself it was no big deal, but it was something I had never noticed before. The solution was easy, all I had to do was not look.

The harder I concentrated on not looking the more I found my eyes drawn to what I was trying so much to avoid. That gaping hole was like a magnet drawing my eyes to it. Regardless as to how determined I was to not look, my eyes kept being drawn back to that hole and to the outline visible through the fabric.

After losing the battle several times, it was out of frustration, I finally said, "Baby, can you please do mom a huge favor?"

"Sure Mom, anything."

"Can you please throw that pair of boxers in the trash and put on another pair? Those were not sewn correctly and they don't close properly."

As soon as I said it, the look on his face told me he was well aware of the improper stitching and what it caused. I innocently thought he was not aware of the defect. Then as if he had not been aware of the problem he stood up and sheepishly looked down to examine the front of his shorts to see, for himself, what I was talking about. He looked up at me and said, "Oh, I am sorry Mom. I didn't notice they were like this. No problem, I will ditch these and get another pair. I promise you will never see these again."

Thinking he was being sincere, I gave him an awkward smile and said, "Thanks Honey, I appreciate that. If you need me to pick up a new pair to replace those, I will."

When he looked at me I thought I caught sight of the faintest glimmer of mischief in his eye. He loves teasing me and the look I saw is one I am all to familiar with. I know him better than anyone and I know when he is up to something. He dismissed my offer with a wave of his hand saying, "No Mom, that is okay. I have several pair and one less is no big deal."

It was then that he caught me totally by surprise. I watched seemingly paralyzed, as if what was happening was in slow motion and there was nothing I could do to prevent it. He was still standing when his eyes locked on mine and he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of the only garment he was wearing. Facing me the entire time, with nothing between us, he pulled his boxers down off his hips allowing them to drop to the floor and pool at his feet. His eyes were on me, but my eyes were on what he had just so proudly placed on display. His cock is large even when flaccid, and was now beginning to thicken and lengthen as I stood there not able to pry my eyes away.

I knew I should look away, but I was mesmerized by what I saw happening right there in my own kitchen. As I watched his manhood slowly growing longer and becoming thicker his erection continued to develop. Neither of us moved or said a word while I stood there speechless watching my son's cock slowly grow to very large proportions. He had his hands on his hips. He made no move to touch himself as what defines him as a man continued to grow. It was like one of those time lapse films they take of a flower blooming then speed it up to watch the flower open in slow motion.

I have no idea how long I watched as a voice inside me kept screaming at me, telling me to look away, but I was paralyzed, not able to move or speak. Kyle stood there watching me watch him. When his cock was fully erect, stiff and pointing directly at me, he bent his knees and picked his boxers up from the floor. When he stood back up his cock bobbed up and down but was still pointing at me. I was looking at the tip of his cock at that large pink glans. I could see the hole in his glans where I thought about the semen from the night before had shot out as he fantasized it entering me.

I realized Kyle was now watching me to see what my reaction would be. I eventually regained control and was able to divert my eyes from his cock and look up to his face for a brief moment. During that moment I once again saw that mischievous grin on his face I always find so adorable. He simply handed me the garment and said, "Mom, do you mind putting these in the trash for me? I am sorry, I should have seen that problem and never worn them in here. I will be more careful next time."

It was surreal as I extended my arm and took the garment from him. I stood there holding his boxers and watching my baby boy as the organ that most visibly defines his male sexuality had become very rigid and was now pointing at me as if beckoning to me. His final size was well above average in size to other men I had seen. His girth was the thickest I had ever seen. After finally regaining my composure I turned to deposit into the kitchen trash the discarded garment that had put the events taking place into motion.

When I turned back toward my son my eyes returned to the flesh that made him a man and those large balls hanging below it. After a few moments I was able to once again raise my line of sight from his breeding tools to look my son in the eye. He gave me a shy smile and said, "Don't worry about buying a new pair, Mom. I will just go commando today."

I just stood there unable to speak as I watched him. He obviously had no intention of retrieving another pair to put on. His cock was still very hard and was bobbing up and down with his heart beat. I found I was unable to take my eyes off it. I had not seen his penis for several years and it was obvious some serious growth had occurred during that time. He was looking directly at me when he said, "So Mom..."

Snapping back to what was happening, I cleared my throat and in a hoarse voice, said, "Baby, are you sure about where it looks like this might be headed?"