Mountain Pasture Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I also made his accommodation for the nights to shift.

Bertil also had another gift. He complemented the women all the time for their charms and their abilities. They all smiled contentedly. But when he saw Inga get in position to be fucked from behind he got speechless. If she already knew what to do or if it was a natural movement I don't know. She went up to a table to lean over it. She wriggled her ass while she walked and it moved on its own. When in position at the table she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. It made her ass swing and shows its muscles. It was really a sight even for the women. Bertil's cock jutted and stretched and he banged into her as if it was his first fuck for a week.

I had saved the ass fucking to last. The women discussed it now and then. They didn't like the thought to have a cock up their asses. Maybe it had to do with them being so close to the animals and they regarded it as an animalistic thing to do. They had all blankly refused their men to try it. But I kept telling them that they shouldn't say no to something they hadn't tried out properly just as they told their children that they had to taste all types of food. After trying they could refuse if they didn't like it, I told them.

The ass fucking session became a success. They all were fairly trained in fucking from behind so they weren't to shy of the poses. After our demonstration I let Bertil start with Inga. She was the one most against it. Now she again was a marvelous sight on her hands and knees and that lovely ass up in the air. Bertil took his time and made her beg to be fucked in the ass. She came violently. The rest was easy. They all responded very satisfactory after Bertil very casually had entered their asses and brought them to nice orgasms. No one complained about pain afterwards. I let him come in Lisa, the smallest woman, who rode them to a splendid orgasm sitting on top of him. Her big breasts added to our show swinging wildly as she rode on.

Then it was over. We had a nice evening and Bertil left in the morning after having serviced Inga during the night.

Now we had a few days on our own before the husbands would come and pay the rent for the pasture. What I had charged them was to get their help to do some maintenance work. It was an excellent excuse to get them there without telling the real reason.

I thought that the women needed a rest. They had had at least two orgasms a day in the group and each a night in private with Bertil. As one of them said to me, it was more sex than it had been during the last six months.

The days were spent with discussions in the group and many private conversations with me and between themselves. They seemed to be pleased so far and the tension was building up.

The men arrived in the evening. They got fed, a good meal for the circumstances, and then they all went to bed in their separate huts.

In the morning I woke them up to the days work by blowing my birch-bark horn. I blew it standing in front of the huts stark naked.

The horn is nearly three yards long and I need to stand really erect and stretched to be able to blow it. If I may say so myself I think I look smashing doing it. I stand with my feet a little apart, my head and shoulders cast back. My arms hold the horn in front of me in an angle up from my mouth like the angle of an erect cock. That lifts my breasts and my nipples poke out. My hips are put forward making my pubic area jut out and my pussy to open a little. The best thing is that the horn gives a deep bass tune that goes deep into my body and makes my clit vibrate.

This morning I was excited already before I started to blow and the vibration directly got to my erect and protruding clit. They got a shocking sight when they tumbled out and saw me standing there blowing my horn stark naked and highly aroused. The men didn't know where to look when their wives looked at them but they sure looked at me when they thought it was safe.

And they kept on stealing glances at me. I put on my thinnest and shortest shift that was just long enough to cover my pussy. It was fairly wide and when I moved around, which I did carelessly, my ass and pussy showed. I made breakfast dressed that way.

The women laughed secretly when the men tried to look without their wives notice.

This was just a teaser. I put on more clothes for milking. I really wanted the work to be done.

In the afternoon I dressed only in my rough apron for milking. It protects my front but leaves my back bare. It is tied around my waist and that emphasis my ass. I think I am rather tempting that way and I sure got their attention but discretely. The men didn't know what was going on and were afraid for their wives.

When the work was done I stood outside my hut stretching.

"I am going for a swim. Why don't you all join me," I suggested. I let my apron fall to the ground and naked walked to the pond.

The women followed shortly afterwards after telling their men to join later. When the men came down all the women were in the water. The men jumped in as well and we had a good time. We women went up and then it became obvious that they all were naked, not only me.

The men stayed in the water. They were unsure how to behave. I went back and fetched two of the men and led them ashore and then got back for the third. They all had nicely erect cocks that showed in their pants.

We left the men and went back to the pasture, stark naked all of us. We had dinner and sat talking until dark. The women went to make themselves ready for bed and shortly afterwards the men followed.

I waited until everybody was inside and went around all the huts and listened to the activities. It was quite noisy and I felt a little lonesome.

In the morning I blew my horn again. This time my pussy really itched when I saw them come creeping out of the huts. The men shy and afraid. The women laughing and looking happy. It had been dark inside the huts, which don't have any windows.

The plot was that the women had switched huts. So the men had not fucked their wives but another woman. And the women had got a new man. And they told me afterwards that the men indeed were horny and that the change of partners had added to the pleasure. In fact I think they all had got fucked twice during the night.

I didn't bother to dress making breakfast. The women also helped me to tease the men all day. We varied between being dressed and naked. By now the men understood the game and dared to look and touch when we got within grabbing distance.

The evening went as the evening before. The women discreetly disappeared into a hut and the men followed to theirs. They didn't know which woman they would sleep with. Well, I hope that they didn't plan to sleep too much.

The sounds from the huts were most satisfying I found out when I did my nightly rounds.

In the morning I blew my horn, naked as before and hornier than ever. The vibration really got to my clit. Lisa's husband was the first to get out. He came up to me, put his hand over my pussy and squeezed. He knew I liked it. He played with my pussy hair and squeezed again. I felt it in my clit and when he squeezed and rocked my pussy meat forth and back I came. A rush of air went into the horn and a long tune accompanied my orgasm.

The men should leave that morning. During breakfast I saw them talking and then Birgit's husband said that they had found out that more things needed to be fixed. He was sorry he said but his smile told something else. They needed to come back in a week to do more work he said grinning. The women smiled broadly as well. I happily accepted. I would get a lot of work done on my pasture.

The men left.

The week that followed was slow but the weather was still nice. The women got a real nice over all tan. I enjoyed looking at Inga's ass. It moved so nicely. I also got a chance to touch and kneed it and felt how strong her muscles were. Mind you, I am not interested in women sexually but I like the look. And I had a professional interest as well, didn't I?

We also planned the days when the men would be back. No need anymore to trick them. Now they knew the scheme. We talked a lot and I told them a little about my own preferences.

The men came in the evening. They had brought homemade booze but the women only allowed one glass. They were horny enough without booze. They paired without my help.

The next day was working day. They kept their promise and did a good deal of repair work. The pasture began to look good.

We had prepared a barbecue at the pond late that evening. The night was dark and a moon was on the sky. The women undressed in the dark and went to sit in the laps of the men. They had agreed in advance how they should pair. The women seduced the men and it was thrilling to watch. It was dark enough for the pairs to feel some privacy but I could follow their activities.

I became proud of my women. They were active and innovative and soon all three couples were fucking. No one used the plain missionary.

I put more wood on the fire and prepared some spicy small dishes. One after another the couples came back to the fire and tasted my small dishes.

After another hour or so the women began to move around. They disappeared for a while and came back. I knew they were freshing up. They selected a new man according to our plan and made him follow to a hut.

I became alone again but was very happy that my plan had worked out.

In the morning I did my routine with the horn and got as usual turned on. Birgit came out together with Inga's husband and joined me. Birgit held and squeezed my breasts from behind and supported me while the man got down on me and licked me to a well-deserved orgasm.

The men did more work. The women did the daily routines and were talking. Birgit told me in the afternoon that they had changed the plan. They took charge now and I should just do as I was told.

Like the day before we had a barbecue for supper but earlier in the evening. It was still daylight and the weather was warm.

The supper was cheerful and we had a good time. I guess some of the booze also helped out.

All of the sudden Birgit told me to undress.

I hesitated, what was this all about? Well, I had no objections in principle. I had been naked a lot in their presence, but be told to?

When they saw my hesitation Inga and Lisa came up to me and made me stand up. They swiftly undressed me, which wasn't so complicated. I still wore no underwear at the Pasture.

Birgit told me to go down on my hands and knees with my head in her lap. She covered my head in her skirt. I could smell her pussy scent through her light dress. When I was blindfolded I felt something poking my ass crack. It was a cock that was expertly used to caress my crack from clit to ass hole. I was easily aroused and they saw it. Birgit commanded the man to enter me, which he did with much ardour. I remembered the cock and the way it was handled but wasn't sure which of the men it belonged to.

"You must tell which man is fucking to make him proceed," Birgit said in my ear.

I had to take a chance. It couldn't be Birgit's husband. His cock was much longer.

Then I got it. This cock was average but thick. I remembered it now.

"It is Kurt who is fucking me and he is doing it real good. Please go on," I cried from inside Birgit's skirt.

He increased his tempo and fucked me hard and I came very fast. He was far away from coming but it didn't bother him. He just left me after my orgasm had subsided.

Birgit let me up from the folds of her skirt and I could look around. They were all around me smiling and waited for something. Kurt, Inga's husband it was, waited with his cock still erect although it showed some signs to drop.

Lisa undressed. She loosened her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Underneath she was wearing her shift, the long slip that was the normal wear at the pasture. She slowly opened the buttons and freed her big breasts. She kneaded them slightly with both hands and tweaked her nipples till they stood out. I looked at Kurt and his cock reacted at the sight. The cock rose with each heartbeat and was soon again fully erect.

Lisa bent down and took the hem in her hands and lifted it up. She wriggled her hips when the hem was above her pussy. She wasn't wearing underwear. Her pussy lips were clearly visible through her thin pubic hair. The lips were swollen and the pink inner lips protruding. She was ready to be fucked.

She threw herself down on her hands and knees and Kurt entered her. Her breasts were marvelous in that position and Kurt caressed them thoroughly. They fucked long and slow and Lisa really showed what she had learnt. They liked it, it showed and they got carried away. Lisa cried out loud when her first orgasm hit her and Kurt went on fucking her but increased his tempo. He started to bang her with long hard strokes. Lisa got noisy and was soon panting hard. She screamed when Kurt started to spurt deep in her pussy and she came in her second orgasm.

When Lisa had calmed down Birgit ordered her to lie on her back, legs spread. She told me to lie down on my back between her legs and with my neck in Lisa's naked lap. I could clearly feel her wet and swollen pussy lips against my neck. It was comfortable and I wondered what would happen now.

Birgit spread my legs wide to expose my pussy. She placed herself between my feet and undressed slowly putting on a show for all of us. She beckoned for Lisa's husband Lars to come to her. She undressed him and expertly caressed his body while doing so. When he was naked she sank to her knees and sucked his cock to stand at attention for us.

When he was nicely hard she pushed him towards me. Lisa grabbed my legs and pulled them up hard. I was completely exposed to all of them and my pussy was wide open. Birgit made Lars to kneel in front of me and she directed his cock to my entrance. She slapped his ass and let him on his own. I put my legs around his hips and pulled him inside. He fucked me hard making me rock back and forth and the rocking of my neck massaged Lisa's clit and pussy. We started to moan together. He fucked me real good and I came for the second time. I heard Lisa's scream of pleasure above me. Lars wasn't finished. I started to get the idea.

Birgit was lying down on her back with her legs raised. She was open and waiting. Lars entered her and they gave a thrilling performance. Lisa pushed her pussy against my neck and made small fucking motions. She managed to get another orgasm as well crying out loud.

We all calmed down. Then it was time for Inga and Birgit's husband Per. This time Per undressed Inga and made a good show of showing her excellent ass. They worked together to really show it. She shifted her weight and flexed her ass muscles. He slapped the cheeks and made them wiggle when the muscles were loose. She turned and undressed Per. She bent forward and had him place his semi erect cock in her crack. She raised and showed that she had his cock buried between her ass cheeks.

Suddenly she decided that he was hard enough. She pushed him down on the ground. The other two men were suddenly standing on each side of me. They lifted me from Lisa's lap and placed me on top of Per. Inga held his cock and directed the men to lower me and get me impaled on the erect cock. I didn't object and started to fuck him. It was very nice to feel this long cock in my pussy again. I began to real like this set up. I had lately noticed that I had a submissive streak that I hadn't let loose before this summer. I had always taken the lead with men.

I enjoyed myself riding the man. He also did a good work. I couldn't stop myself from coming for the third time this evening. I cried out loud when I came. The women looked very pleased. And of course Per was still erect when he wriggled himself free of me.

Suddenly Inga was down on her hands and knees just beside me.

"Watch me, see what I have learnt," she giggled in my ear.

Per approached her with his cock standing proudly out in front of him. He probed Inga's crack. She had turned a little to give me a god view of her exquisite ass. I saw the man place his cock at her butt entrance. Inga gasped and then they pushed against each other. With short jabs he forced his cock slowly inside her ass and she moaned loudly of delight for each push. The other women picked up and grunted when Inga moaned. The pair pushed on and got his long cock fully accommodated in her ass. Inga cried out when Per was buried to the hilt in her. It looked marvelous. They started to fuck nice and slow and Inga got several orgasms, moaning and crying out constantly. The other women joined her.

Per started to grunt. His thrusts got shorter and deeper and suddenly he pushed hard. He buried himself deep in Inga's ass. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her against him. With short hard jabs he tried to go deeper nearly trying to come out on the other side. He stopped abruptly when his seed flowed into her ass in four or five mighty spurts. Inga cried out, a long high cry, and then collapsed forward.

A sigh of relief came from all of us. We had all taken part in the action.

Inga had been the woman most against ass fucking. Now she looked relieved and very delighted. Her face flushed and she had a big content smile on her face when she turned around on the ground and pulled Per on top of her hugging him and embracing him also with her legs.

Birgit moved over to Lars who was sitting on the ground. She placed herself in front of him and pulled his face against her pussy. He obediently started to lick her.

When Lisa saw that she looked around for Kurt. He caught her eye and saw what was going on. He knelt between her legs and started to lick as well.

That left me alone but I didn't mind. I had been very well fucked three times and was satisfied for the moment. I sat looking at the three women having a good time. I thought that I really had accomplished something good.

Later the women gathered around me and we all hugged and laughed. I thanked them for a most pleasant performance.

"We are very content with what you have taught us," Birgit said. "We wanted to show it to you as an exam and also give us all a good fuck. I think we did it pretty well, didn't we?" She laughed.

I had to agree.

The dusk had fallen during our session. We put more wood on the fire and sat around it. The night was still reasonable warm so no one found it necessary to dress. I got more food and the men had some more booze. We had a really nice and relaxed time.

The women started to get a little restless. They went up and moved around now and then. They cuddled up behind one of the men and let him feel their charms on his neck and back. They hugged them and perhaps also caressed the cocks. The men were welcome to caress their bodies back and they did. That went on for quite a while and the women switched men frequently.

Birgit made the first move. She sat down in Kurt's lap. Inga soon slipped down on Lars and Lisa put her breasts around Per's neck. It quickly got hot between the couples and I heard a lot of muffled laughter in the dark.

Birgit again led the gang. She rose and took Kurt by his cock and led him to her hut. The others followed but only after they had hugged me.

I was alone but rather content anyway. I made a round outside the huts and could hear that they had a good time.

In the morning I called them out as usual by blowing my horn. I was naked although the nakedness was no longer necessary. But I loved standing there naked, my body erect and with my feet apart, blowing the horn so the bass tunes made my erect clit to vibrate and feeling the crisp morning breeze against my wet, swollen pussy. I wanted to be seen and remembered in that pose.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers