Mountain Pasture Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men didn't disappoint me. They came out and surrounded me. Hands caressed my ass, breasts and pussy. I didn't need much of that before I came, my whole body shivering.

After breakfast the men left but the women should stay with the cattle for another week. The weather was still good.

During the week we talked. The women wanted to discuss what had taken place and they wanted to talk about how to keep the sexual temperature up when they came back home. Some plans were made and the word swapping was in the air.

They also wanted to talk about young men. They all had boys of their own which they wanted the best.

But most of all they wanted to know about the pleasures of a young man for a middle aged woman. Bertil had showed them what a young man was capable to do. Desires burnt their pussies.

I got an idea that involved the education of their sons and the desire in their pussies. Bit by bit I planted the ideas when we talked about the delights for an elder woman to have a young man. And when we talked about how much a boy could learn from an elder woman which they were really interested in for their sons.

By the end of the week I had put a lot of thoughts in their heads and fires in their pussies.

- - -

To be continued in Tale No 3, Women's heaven, where the women get their desires of young men fulfilled and their sons educated. It is published under the Mature section as is also the case with Tale no 1.